PDA

View Full Version : Team store question

Los Broncos
09-16-2009, 02:25 PM
Is everything you see in the pro shop online acutally at the team store?

I assume not, just asking, thanks.

Hogan11
09-16-2009, 02:27 PM
I'd say yes....especially since everything available at the teamstore is not shown to be available online.

BigPlayShay
09-16-2009, 02:28 PM
More, actually. There are some items that are exclusive to the team store as well and not available online.

Los Broncos
09-16-2009, 02:28 PM
I'd say yes....especially since everything available at the teamstore is not shown to be available online.

True, I want the throwback in white #20, I swore I would never buy another jersey again.

Rabb
09-16-2009, 02:41 PM
True, I want the throwback in white #20, I swore I would never buy another jersey again.

I was thinking of getting that one also

bronco militia
09-16-2009, 02:42 PM
there's a ton more stuff at the team store

Rock Chalk
09-16-2009, 04:18 PM
Is everything you see in the pro shop online acutally at the team store?

I assume not, just asking, thanks.

No.

Stuff at the team store is not sold online and vice versa.

Some stuff sold online they dont have room for in the store. Some stuff in the store, for some reason they don't sell online.

At least, list time I went there I inquired about some Broncos lawn chairs and this was the answer I received from the big scary looking black guy that had to be about 400 lbs but was quite a jolly fellow.

BroncoBuff
09-16-2009, 05:46 PM

Brown and mustard throwback, or another style throwback?

There's a place that makes the 1970 to 1996 style jerseys, orange or white, with any name and number for $150 each.

Los Broncos
09-16-2009, 08:03 PM
Brown and mustard throwback, or another style throwback?

There's a place that makes the 1970 to 1996 style jerseys, orange or white, with any name and number for $150 each.

No, but I know the place your talking about, but the team store doesn't have this one on the site.

Los Broncos
09-16-2009, 08:05 PM
No.

Stuff at the team store is not sold online and vice versa.

Some stuff sold online they dont have room for in the store. Some stuff in the store, for some reason they don't sell online.

At least, list time I went there I inquired about some Broncos lawn chairs and this was the answer I received from the big scary looking black guy that had to be about 400 lbs but was quite a jolly fellow.

When I go there I'm like a kid in a candy store, never know what to buy.

BroncoBuff
09-16-2009, 08:05 PM

Don't wanna talk you out of it necessarily, but I have the sneaking suspicion those brown and gold throwbacks will get old pretty quick.

Maybe we'll have a beer and talk it over Friday night.

Los Broncos
09-16-2009, 08:07 PM
Don't wanna talk you out of it, but I have the sneaking suspicion those brown and gold throwbacks will get old pretty quick.

Maybe we'll have a beer and talk it over Friday night.

I am fifty fifty on this one just because I have my own.

Maybe I'll just get a track jacket, all blue with orange same price anyways.

Rock Chalk
09-16-2009, 09:06 PM

I refuse to take my Credit Card there.
Cash only.

Otherwise Im ****ed.

chickennob2
09-16-2009, 09:10 PM
I hear they're selling the socks exclusively at the team store

Los Broncos
09-16-2009, 09:26 PM
I hear they're selling the socks exclusively at the team store

They make good leg warmers or if your an elf.

KipCorrington25
09-16-2009, 09:38 PM
The store at Mile High is pretty good but the store at Dove Valley is pathetic, don't waste your time there.

BroncoBuff
09-16-2009, 11:42 PM
I am fifty fifty on this one just because I have my own.

Maybe I'll just get a track jacket, all blue with orange same price anyways.

No no, this is an important decision, you can't just rush into something like that. You have to put in the work first.

I suppose I might have a few hours to sit down and consult with you about it, talk through the options. We'll have to study all sides of the issue ... bring in a third party, have some kind of "jersey summit." I'll be the professor, you be the cop and Hogan will be Obama. There should be refreshments of course, and if there are, I am confident that by the time we walk out of there Friday night at midnight, we should have a good list of options for you to choose from ;D

Hogan11
09-16-2009, 11:44 PM
and Hogan will be Obama.

Does this mean I get to call you a jackass? Ha!

BroncoBuff
09-16-2009, 11:48 PM
Does this mean I get to call you a jackass? Ha!

Obama can call me a n y t h i n g ... :angel: :flower: :curtsey:

Hogan11
09-16-2009, 11:57 PM
Obama can call me a n y t h i n g ... :angel: :flower: :curtsey:

Well, no worries. I wouldn't call you a jackass......unless you start in on me with that Zeppelin stuff again :rofl:

Seriously, I'm looking forward to it Buff, is Friday night the only night you're gonna be around prior to gameday?

BroncoBuff
09-17-2009, 12:05 AM
Well, no worries. I wouldn't call you a jackass......unless you start in on me with that Zeppelin stuff again :rofl:

Seriously, I'm looking forward to it Buff, is Friday night the only night you're gonna be around prior to gameday?

and (to get the thread back on track) you gotta admit...those jerseys are pretty sweet for only 50 bucks.
Actually I'm there from about 2 pm Friday 'til 10 am Monday, with 7-8 hours in Boulder Saturday the only interruption. I'll be on the third floor, though mostly in the penthouse I think ;D

And back to the thread ... I didn't see the $50 price anywhere?

Hogan11
09-17-2009, 12:12 AM
Actually I'm there from about 2 pm Friday 'til 10 am Monday, with 7-8 hours in Boulder Saturday the only interruption. I'll be on the third floor, though mostly in the penthouse I think ;D

And back to the thread ... I didn't see the $50 price anywhere?

Yeah, I screwed up, that was in the jersey question thread.....I've been sleep deprived wayyyy too long :nono:

BroncoDoug
09-17-2009, 12:41 AM
A question kinda pertaining to all this... I bought something online at NFLShop.com, but its too big, can I go into the team store and exchange it for a smaller size?