PDA

View Full Version : Who's the NFL's most hated figure to you?

phillybroncosnut
09-15-2009, 08:12 PM
Watching the game Sunday night, I finally saw what our rival fans saw... I whiny, excuse making crybaby who made poor decisions and constantly yelled at his sideline and teammates. So, I ask, who is your most hated NFL figure right now?

Chris
09-15-2009, 08:15 PM
Please add Roger Goodell to the poll

phillybroncosnut
09-15-2009, 08:16 PM
Please add Roger Goodell to the poll

That would be other... Not sure why, but you have a voice

Taco John
09-15-2009, 08:23 PM
Easily Al Davis. But it's more of a pity hate.

phillybroncosnut
09-15-2009, 08:28 PM
Easily Al Davis. But it's more of a pity hate.

If its the late seventies through the 80's no doubt... However, I've grown to love Al Davis and wish him the absolute best of health... Dont you see man, he is the key to the Fade's Fade the last decade.... the day he goes bye bye, the fade immediately get better.

The MVPlaya
09-15-2009, 08:30 PM
Easy - Al Davis. Take these forums as an example - you wouldn't find one fan that would like him. However, you still have some people on Jay Cutler's nuts like he's your pimp/boss/master/king/emperor/god/holy grail etc

Dr. Broncenstein
09-15-2009, 08:38 PM
I'll go with Leonard Little. Other -- you know, the guy who killed and innocent mother while driving with a BAC of .19 -- and said "look what that biatch did to my truck." He's doing pretty well 10 years later, still playing professional football and a multimillionaire. How's Susan Gutweiler and her family doing? **** him and the entire Rams organization right in the earhole.

Irish Stout
09-15-2009, 08:41 PM
Most hated in the entire NFL by all fans and players? Or most hated in the NFL by Broncos Country?

Irish Stout
09-15-2009, 08:43 PM
I used to hate Al Davis, but its hard to hold that when his alzheimers is acting up and the Shanny v. Davis feud is fading into the setting sun.

I will always hate Oakland though.

Hogan11
09-15-2009, 08:57 PM
Al Davis is still the ultimate evil. I was rather disturbed by the decent play of the Raiders last night...I've enjoyed the last few years with that franchise totally destroyed.

tsiguy96
09-15-2009, 08:58 PM
add leonard little to the list.

Dr. Broncenstein
09-15-2009, 09:06 PM
How can any of you guys actually hate Al Davis? I love the guy. He is literally batshiat senile yet has total control over our arch divisional rival. Look at Jamarcus Russel for god's sake. That team with Jeff Garcia kills San Diego last night. Instead they have a doughy slob who could care less about his craft eating a huge chunk of cap space and setting the organization back another decade. Meanwhile, the best quarterback that team has seen since Gannon just signed with the Egrils. I hope he lives forever.

Rock Chalk
09-15-2009, 09:12 PM
Leonard Little after I read Doc's rant. Forgot about that POS and didnt even know he was still in the NFL.

But I picked Vick.

Al Davis is a rival owner but, to my knowledge has never been a vicious bastard. Jerry Jones is just a rich asshole. Cutler is just a whiny bitch. But Vick (and Little) have special places reserved in hell for them. They deserve true hate. Not the kind of fan hate that the others deserve.

phillybroncosnut
09-15-2009, 09:17 PM
Damnit... I forgot about Little... It's strange too becuase just recently, when talking to my 19 year old nephew about Stallworth, I told him there is a guy in the league named Leonard Little who not only Killed a woman/mother drinking and driving, not long after that, he got pinched drinking and driving again! You'd think killing someone would make you grow up real fast. Guess not.
I'm sorry I forgot about him.... I screwed the poll up anyway... no way should I have Vick in there. Rock Chalk is correct. Little and Vick are in a league of their own

Stormontheplains
09-15-2009, 09:19 PM
Josh mcdaniels

phillybroncosnut
09-15-2009, 09:20 PM
Josh mcdaniels

Honestly? LOL

Dr. Broncenstein
09-15-2009, 09:24 PM
Josh mcdaniels

I think my sarcasm meter needs a new battery.

OBF1
09-15-2009, 09:48 PM
Al Davis.... But I want him to live forever,

C130Herkload
09-15-2009, 10:28 PM
rae carruth

Dr. Broncenstein
09-15-2009, 10:37 PM
rae carruth

He's been absent from the NFL for about a decade. Understandable why you dislike him so, but that guy was taken out with the garbage. Leonard Little and Ray Lewis seem so much more despicable to me. Carruth actually received some sort of justice. Little and Lewis continue to rake in the dough and fame, while their respective fans could care less about their off-field transgressions.

Gcver2ver3
09-15-2009, 10:52 PM
as much as people like him...many can't stand even seeing his name anymore...brett favre should be an option...

and T.O....

and Joey Porter...

broncocalijohn
09-15-2009, 11:00 PM
how can anyone hate Al Davis when he helps make the Raiders the crappy franchise it has become. Once the old fart passes away, that team will get better. Cutler makes it personal. I cant stand Vick and Little who killed someone while driving drunk still bothers me. Current times makes it Cutler. I just hope it wont be a Bronco player any time soon (BMarshall).

Bronco LB52
09-15-2009, 11:06 PM
Other: Igor Olshansky

Durango
09-15-2009, 11:11 PM
I'm an animal person, so there is no greater evil than Michael Vick. If I could've had my way, he would've been hung by the neck and jabbed with cattle prods every day of his prison term.

Absolutely despicable disgrace of a human being. Served his time, my ass.

JJJ
09-15-2009, 11:29 PM
How can any of you guys actually hate Al Davis? I love the guy. He is literally batshiat senile yet has total control over our arch divisional rival. Look at Jamarcus Russel for god's sake. That team with Jeff Garcia kills San Diego last night. Instead they have a doughy slob who could care less about his craft eating a huge chunk of cap space and setting the organization back another decade. Meanwhile, the best quarterback that team has seen since Gannon just signed with the Egrils. I hope he lives forever.

Correct. I was so glad that guy was not on the sidelines on Monday or no way the Bolts would have stolen that win like they did. That is an ownership loss pure and simple. Thanks Al.

Though it looks like to me that Bowlen is queueing up to be the next Al for the 2010's.

BroncoMan4ever
09-16-2009, 12:11 AM
If its the late seventies through the 80's no doubt... However, I've grown to love Al Davis and wish him the absolute best of health... Dont you see man, he is the key to the Fade's Fade the last decade.... the day he goes bye bye, the fade immediately get better.

as nice as it is to see Oakland suck, part of me wishes they were competitive. the division games against Oakland just don't have that old spark they used to. Raiders week used to be damn near a holiday, now it is just another opponent almost. when the Raiders are decent the division and NFL are more fun to watch.

sisterhellfyre
09-16-2009, 12:16 AM
So, I ask, who is your most hated NFL figure right now?

1: Al Davis. Is there any other more true hate for long-time Bronco fans? I grew up in Denver, and I was 12 before I learned that ""Goddamn" was not part of their team name.

2a: Leonard Little is truly scum of the earth. It's a tough call between what Little and Vick, but the crust of this crap sandwich is that he turned right around and got busted for drunk driving AGAIN. And we wonder why so many so-called "elite" athletes are arrogant thugs with mammoth senses of entitlement. Physical giants, mental midgets.

2b: Michael Vick. At least he spent some time in prison for his crimes, but the torture and torment he inflicted on the animals he owned is inexcusable. It's just too bad that while he was in prison he wasn't also chained up outside.

3. Ray Lewis: take your chicken dance and go home.

4. Brett Favre: between RuPaul, Rosie O'Donnell and Brett Favre, which one is the bigger attention whore? That could be a whole new poll in itself. We're tired of it all, Brett: go to Mississippi and mow your lawn. Heck, mow every lawn in Mississippi. That should keep you busy a while and off my TV screen.

Honorable Mention: John Madden. Thank God and Greyhound he's gone. "It's over, fat man!" Truer words have never been spoken. I'd like to see that carved on his tombstone.

McMastermind
09-16-2009, 12:31 AM
Potato Head

uplink
09-16-2009, 01:48 AM
Question: If Al Davis bought the Broncos could you still remain a fan? I'm not sure.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">