PDA

View Full Version : Drug Test, Leodis McKelvin...

Memento
09-14-2009, 07:15 PM
? -- Wow!

iDENVER
09-14-2009, 07:16 PM
lol what?

UberBroncoMan
09-14-2009, 07:17 PM
Guess he's trying to say that McKelvin was high to take the ball out of the end zone on the kickoff.

Broncosfreak_56
09-14-2009, 07:17 PM
Hah. What a fcking moron.

Dr. Broncenstein
09-14-2009, 07:21 PM
I laughed at the headline. No kidding... Leodis McKelvin give the Pats a victory with a full-on brain shart.

Memento
09-14-2009, 07:21 PM
Guess he's trying to say that McKelvin was high to take the ball out of the end zone on the kickoff.

Pretty amazing... then trying to fight for extra yards. Unbelievable.

iDENVER
09-14-2009, 07:25 PM
Pretty amazing... then trying to fight for extra yards. Unbelievable.

o got ya. yea total bone head play

Baba Booey
09-14-2009, 07:25 PM
He fumbled the ball on the previous return too. What an asshole.

Beantown Bronco
09-14-2009, 07:35 PM
Taking the ball out of the EZ was the right call (because he needed to make sure the clock cranked down to the 2 min warning before the offense took the field.....if not, Pats would've only had to use 2 of their timeouts and would've gotten the ball back with 1 timeout and close to 2 minutes with a Bills 3 and out).

Fighting for extra yards, though.......not smart.

Dr. Broncenstein
09-14-2009, 07:39 PM
Taking the ball out of the EZ was the right call (because he needed to make sure the clock cranked down to the 2 min warning before the offense took the field.....if not, Pats would've only had to use 2 of their timeouts and would've gotten the ball back with 1 timeout and close to 2 minutes with a Bills 3 and out).

Fighting for extra yards, though.......not smart.

I don't agree at all. If the ball carries to the endzone, just kneel on it. I understand your point about killing the two minute warning, but there are no blockers with the hands unit concentrated at midfield. McKelvin ran right into a buzz saw.

Beantown Bronco
09-14-2009, 07:42 PM
I don't agree at all. If the ball carries to the endzone, just kneel on it. I understand your point about killing the two minute warning, but there are no blockers with the hands unit concentrated at midfield. McKelvin ran right into a buzz saw.

All he had to do was pull a "St Louis Rams receiver" and dive at the first defender's feet. Zero chance of fumble and the ball would've been around the 15-20 yard line (where they made "first contact"). Five yards or so of field position was meaningless anyway but those 5 seconds or so would've made all the difference in the world.

The only way you fumble is if you keep your feet. Can't fumble when you are in a ball curled up in the fetal at someone's feet.