PDA

View Full Version : Defense Statement - Dawkins Pre-Game etc

UberBroncoMan
09-13-2009, 09:56 PM
I think a lot of us need a break from the Cutler INT stuff, Orton's overall play, and McDaniel's play calling today so here's something awesome to watch!

Watch the beginning of the Bengals Postgame: Report in the Video Section.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/index.php

Haggan begins with a statement about how no one believes and basically they will after the game and then Dawkins pumps everyone up.

I'm still shocked how much of a quality player Haggan is turning out to be after essentially being a Special Teams player his entire career in Buffalo before we got him last year.

Crushaholic
09-13-2009, 09:57 PM
Haggan is starting to turn into one of my favorite players. The guy just plays hard...

Popcorn Sutton
09-13-2009, 10:01 PM
Beat me to it Uber...

Love the Dawkins pre-game hype!

UberBroncoMan
09-13-2009, 10:09 PM
Beat me to it Uber...

Love the Dawkins pre-game hype!

Yeah it was pretty damn amazing. Even with the game over I felt pumped up hearing it. The man is a born leader.

The Wolverine Leap right after it is wicked as well. I still can't believe how old Dawkins is.

bpc
09-13-2009, 10:12 PM
Exciting game. It was a lot of fun but I have to admit, I my heart got broke on that last Cincy drive. Gut wrenching is the right term.

Popcorn Sutton
09-13-2009, 10:15 PM
Yeah it was pretty damn amazing. Even with the game over I felt pumped up hearing it. The man is a born leader.

The Wolverine Leap right after it is wicked as well. I still can't believe how old Dawkins is.

It's a crying shame he wasn't just a few years younger. I still think he's worth every penny to help this defense establish a new attitude.

Cam07
09-13-2009, 10:17 PM
I think a lot of us need a break from the Cutler INT stuff, Orton's overall play, and McDaniel's play calling today so here's something awesome to watch!

Watch the beginning of the Bengals Postgame: Report in the Video Section.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/index.php

Haggan begins with a statement about how no one believes and basically they will after the game and then Dawkins pumps everyone up.

I'm still shocked how much of a quality player Haggan is turning out to be after essentially being a Special Teams player his entire career in Buffalo before we got him last year.

Just watched that and was going to come post it before seeing your post. I was tired, about ready to head to bed but that talk by Dawkins got me all fired up. Totally agree on Haggan too. We have some players with fire on defense this year. Hopefully they continue to improve and play well.

UberBroncoMan
09-13-2009, 10:23 PM
Can anyone else decipher what Dawkins tells McDaniels at the end of the video?

McD: Play some football right?
Dawkins: Yeah
McD: It does matter
Dawkins: You gotta get goin. (I assume he's talking about the lack of offense)
McD: I know we do. We will. We will though.

That is what I got out of it though. How about you guys?

Steve Sewell
09-13-2009, 10:25 PM
Can anyone else decipher what Dawkins tells McDaniels at the end of the video?

McD: Play some football right?
Dawkins: Yeah
McD: It does matter
Dawkins: You gotta get goin. (I assume he's talking about the lack of offense)
McD: I know we do. We will. We will though.

That is what I got out of it though. How about you guys?

Yeah I think it was something like that.

Also, it's pretty obvious that there are quite a few players who love McDaniels. That's half the battle right there.

UberBroncoMan
09-13-2009, 10:30 PM
Yeah I think it was something like that.

Also, it's pretty obvious that there are quite a few players who love McDaniels. That's half the battle right there.

As much as I'm pissed about how bad the game was on the Offense side of the ball I HOPE McD can get this **** together next week. I want to see an offensive explosion with the same tenacity and discipline on defense.

Maybe then I can put a different name in my profile next week instead of the McOrton Hybrid.

I agree it seems like the locker has his back... again though, if the O doesn't turn a corner the D might get frustrated.

Remember Dawkins came here to WIN, that's probably why he said what he said to McD.

He knows that Cinci is a just a bump in the road compared to what we have on our schedule.