PDA

View Full Version : ....and that's why Todd Haley is my hero!

Bob's your Information Minister
09-13-2009, 09:35 PM
http://i31.tinypic.com/2dalnac.gif

No wonder Croyle responded with the best game of his pro career!

Popcorn Sutton
09-13-2009, 09:37 PM
Bob, do you need attention or something? Your mom not coming down to the basement often enough for you? Seriously, why do you post stuff like this on a Broncos message board?

Taco John
09-13-2009, 09:40 PM
Yeah, who cares what you think about Todd Haley?

Broncobiv
09-13-2009, 09:44 PM
Hey Boob...news flash!

This is the OrangeMane, not the RedTwat.

Get this Chef **** out of here!

Mr. Elway
09-13-2009, 09:46 PM
didn't the Chiefs lose?

BroncoBuff
09-13-2009, 09:47 PM
LOL ... that was kinda funny.

I know: JESUS CHRIST BOOBY! GET THE HECK OUT!

boltaneer
09-13-2009, 09:48 PM
Should've kept Herm...

Punisher
09-13-2009, 09:51 PM
http://bookreviewsbybobbie.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/troll.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

Crushaholic
09-13-2009, 10:00 PM
I saw that when it happened. I was looking away from the Broncos game for a second and I found out I can read lips...ROFL!

I'm not sure why Haley was upset at Brodie at THAT particular moment, though...

09-13-2009, 10:01 PM
didn't the Chiefs lose?

Didn't the Broncos win?

YET HERE I AM

McDman
09-13-2009, 10:05 PM
Hey at least he can make fun of his own team. There are a lot worse trolls, and some of them are Bronco fans.

Broncobiv
09-13-2009, 10:06 PM
Didn't the Broncos win?

YET HERE I AM

Yes, and that is the greatest travesty of them all.

boltaneer
09-13-2009, 10:06 PM
This begs the question, which will happen first? Favre finally stops un-retiring or Brodie Croyle finally wins a freaking game?

cutthemdown
09-13-2009, 10:36 PM
Well if Croyle plays well what do you do when Cassal is ready? They should have probably just passed on Cassel and the big money and stuck with Croyle/Thigpen until a passer worth that kind of money came available.

Who cares though really looks like when he does come back Cheifs will have a deep Qb pool even though none of them are studs.

I am impressed they scored so many points an bmores defense.

09-13-2009, 11:07 PM
Well if Croyle plays well what do you do when Cassal is ready? They should have probably just passed on Cassel and the big money and stuck with Croyle/Thigpen until a passer worth that kind of money came available.

Who cares though really looks like when he does come back Cheifs will have a deep Qb pool even though none of them are studs.

Don't worry, we still suck.

We had 188 total yards.

14 points were a fluke.

Rock Chalk
09-13-2009, 11:47 PM

They really only scored 10.

7 Came off a blunked punt recovered in the end zone.

7 more came from a Derrick Johnson pick returned to like the 6 yard line.

Popps
09-13-2009, 11:49 PM
Don't worry, we still suck.

We had 188 total yards.

14 points were a fluke.

Bob,

No one cares.

Leave.

Archer81
09-13-2009, 11:50 PM
Bob,

No one cares.

Leave.

+ 1

:Broncos:

KCStud
09-14-2009, 12:05 AM
They really only scored 10.

7 Came off a blunked punt recovered in the end zone.

7 more came from a Derrick Johnson pick returned to like the 6 yard line.

Until your team goes into Baltimore and puts up 24 points with your backup QB, you really have no amo.
I was impressed that my team was in the game until the very end, without our best DB and QB

Archer81
09-14-2009, 12:21 AM
Until your team goes into Baltimore and puts up 24 points with your backup QB, you really have no amo.
I was impressed that my team was in the game until the very end, without our best DB and QB

I want to know how bad your defense is if they gave up 500 yards to the Ravens.

KCStud
09-14-2009, 12:50 AM
I want to know how bad your defense is if they gave up 500 yards to the Ravens.

Not too bad. It hurt not having Flowers which they burned his replacement all day long.

I honestly wanna see how good your offense was. KC's looked better against a better defense.

ZONA
09-14-2009, 01:47 AM
http://members.cox.net/azhelton/Broncos/bob%20troll.jpg

redrage
09-14-2009, 06:44 AM
I'm really not sure why Chiefs fans would want to draw attention to the Chiefs after a pretty lopsided loss. Yes, the score was close, but I doubt anyone in Baltimore was sweating it. About the only good thing you can say about KC in that game is that they didn't beat themselves (low penalties, one sack given up and no turnovers). Of course that just underscores how totally out-manned they are.

And Croyle was OK. Cassel has nothing to worry about. Yes he didn't turn it over, but for most of the day, KC offense looked like the Keystone cops. Pathetic. Haley's tirade came after Baltimore took a timeout, Croyle stepped to the line, didn't know which way was left and took another timeout, just after Baltimore did.

Mr. Elway
09-14-2009, 06:52 AM
Didn't the Broncos win?

YET HERE I AM

Just saying it's kind of funny that Croyle's best game was still a loss. ROFL!

broncofan7
09-14-2009, 07:01 AM
http://i31.tinypic.com/2dalnac.gif

No wonder Croyle responded with the best game of his pro career!

Hey, Did you win this week in YOUR FIXED OM-CP fantasy league? Or are you throwing week 1 to not make it as completely obvious as it is to any sane person?

Bronco Boy
09-14-2009, 07:14 AM
I didn't realize Brodie was playing center now...

Smiling Assassin27
09-14-2009, 07:19 AM
snap the bleeping ball? does haley know that fraidy doesn't play center?

Peoples Champ
09-14-2009, 07:32 AM
Not too bad. It hurt not having Flowers which they burned his replacement all day long.

I honestly wanna see how good your offense was. KC's looked better against a better defense.

Who cares, Denver isnt an offensive team any more. We had a shutout going until 40 seconds left in the 4th quarter, against a team with Carson Palmer and Ochocinco, not Joe Flacco and Derrick Mason.

Mountain Bronco
09-14-2009, 08:15 AM
You are a grown man, act like it.

KCStud
09-14-2009, 08:18 AM
I'm really not sure why Chiefs fans would want to draw attention to the Chiefs after a pretty lopsided loss. Yes, the score was close, but I doubt anyone in Baltimore was sweating it. About the only good thing you can say about KC in that game is that they didn't beat themselves (low penalties, one sack given up and no turnovers). Of course that just underscores how totally out-manned they are.

And Croyle was OK. Cassel has nothing to worry about. Yes he didn't turn it over, but for most of the day, KC offense looked like the Keystone cops. Pathetic. Haley's tirade came after Baltimore took a timeout, Croyle stepped to the line, didn't know which way was left and took another timeout, just after Baltimore did.

Baltimore is one of the best teams in the league. An OL that was below average did well against the best defense in the league. Yes KC was outplayed, but I'm sure you are more than right about Baltimore "not sweating it" when the lowly Chiefs took the lead in the 2nd half.

KCStud
09-14-2009, 08:19 AM
Who cares, Denver isnt an offensive team any more. We had a shutout going until 40 seconds left in the 4th quarter, against a team with Carson Palmer and Ochocinco, not Joe Flacco and Derrick Mason.

I would take Baltimores offense over Cincy's. The Ravens have better RB's, a dominant OL, decent WR's and a QB that is rising.

BMarsh615
09-14-2009, 08:22 AM
When the Chiefs are 0-8 the players are going to start tuning that yelling BS out. Haley will be hated by Chiefs fans soon enough.

Peoples Champ
09-14-2009, 09:05 AM
I would take Baltimores offense over Cincy's. The Ravens have better RB's, a dominant OL, decent WR's and a QB that is rising.

I would take a shutout over giving up 30 points

bowtown
09-14-2009, 09:37 AM

I'll just take the win over the loss, thanks.

DeuceOfClub
09-14-2009, 09:46 AM
I thought Croyle was in the United league by now...

Anyway, does that mean he just improved to 0-17 lifetime as an NFL starter?

Peoples Champ
09-14-2009, 09:51 AM
I'll just take the win over the loss, thanks.

tuche