View Full Version : Bear Fans are in Full meltdown Mode

Pages : [1] 2

Punisher
09-13-2009, 10:14 PM
http://boards.chicagobears.com/forums/thread/1781823.aspx

Ha!Ha! Bear Down

Steve Sewell
09-13-2009, 10:17 PM
Dude, everyone knows the Bears fans are so much better than Bronco fans. I just can't wait until Cutler has another epic meltdown at home so he can see how fickle and stupid they really are.

Rock Chalk
09-13-2009, 10:18 PM
yup, those denver trolls might've been right...

hahahahahaha

Rulon Velvet Jones
09-13-2009, 10:19 PM
Nice.

And up next?

YOUR Pittsburgh Steelers. Good luck, Jay. You might not make it out so easily next weekend.

TailgateNut
09-13-2009, 10:23 PM
Here's a GEM.

"I watched Cutler play in Denver. He was very inconsistent there, would look great one game and awful the next. Obviously, he stunk up the place tonight, and a great defensive effort was wasted.

Unless he gets his act together, I don't see this guy ever winning a championship. Kyle Orton may actually have a brighter future, even with vastly less talent."

TheReverend
09-13-2009, 10:24 PM

Ha!Ha! Bear Down

Lolz nevermind

TailgateNut
Nice.

And up next?

YOUR Pittsburgh Steelers. Good luck, Jay. You might not make it out so easily next weekend.

Polamalu will have a hay-day with the girlie man.

Broncosfreak_56
Nice.

And up next?

I wouldn't mind seeing James Harrison coming off the edge unblocked...

LongDongJohnson
09-13-2009, 10:25 PM
the more the bears lose the better. we need their first round pick to be a good one.

come on jay. throw 4 picks every game

UberBroncoMan
They're completely blaming their WR's on every INT.

Broncosfreak_56

Polamalu is injured.

LongDongJohnson

if only he wasnt hurt

Rock Chalk

Hmm, sounds like Bronco fans.

theAPAOps5
Just wait. Rastaman, SoCal, and Blue will be over there to defend their hero's honor. How dare you talk about the greatest QB to choke away the playoffs and throw 4 picks for a franchise record in Chicago. Damn it he as a rocket arm. Don't question his rocket arm, you assholes!

UberBroncoMan
09-13-2009, 10:26 PM

Unfortunately he's injured and will be missing both the Chicago and San Diego game. He'll be health for us though.

Kid A
09-13-2009, 10:26 PM

Polamalu's hurt for a few weeks, but yeah, it'll be an even tougher 3-4 defense to face.

JPEZ
09-13-2009, 10:28 PM
Hmm, sounds like Bronco fans.

Hey Rock Chalk!
I know someone who is in complete meltdown mode, as well. :rofl:
I'm going to pay for this post!

Rock Chalk
09-13-2009, 10:29 PM
Hey Rock Chalk!
I know someone who is in complete meltdown mode, as well. :rofl:

Serves her right for switching teams! You tell her I said so.

She is welcome back anytime, but no more of this ninny bandwagon crap.

She does not however, have to go back to CU, she can come over to the Jayhawk side too.

Greatspirits
09-13-2009, 10:30 PM
Hahaha, I love it!! Jeff George Jr. here we come!!

TailgateNut
09-13-2009, 10:31 PM
Unfortunately he's injured and will be missing both the Chicago and San Diego game. He'll be health for us though.

What happened to him?

OABB
09-13-2009, 10:32 PM
Just wait. Rastaman, SoCal, and Blue will be over there to defend their hero's honor. How dare you talk about the greatest QB to choke away the playoffs and throw 4 picks for a franchise record in Chicago. Damn it he as a rocket arm. Don't question his rocket arm, you a-holes!

**** em. let them go over there and stay. this site will be better for it.

footstepsfrom#27
09-13-2009, 10:32 PM
Meh...fans are the same reguardless of where they are. They go into melodramatic agony or ecstacy over a single game performance as if it means something in the big picture, which it doesn't.

Cutler will be fine in Chicago. They just need to build around him and help him develp but that was true before this game was played. He'll probably play 160 games in the league so I doubt down the road anybody will care about this one.

In any case we have our own problems. I'm not sure this offene can score more than 10 points a game right now.

LongDongJohnson
09-13-2009, 10:34 PM
What happened to him?

got hurt when he tried to pick up the ball on a blocked field goal. someone landed on his knee. i think it was crumpler. it looked painful.

Punisher
09-13-2009, 10:35 PM
Meh...fans are the same reguardless of where they are. They go into melodramatic agony or ecstacy over a single game performance as if it means something in the big picture, which it doesn't.

Cutler will be fine in Chicago. They just need to build around him and help him develp but that was true before this game was played. He'll probably play 160 games in the league so I doubt down the road anybody will care about this one.

In any case we have our own problems. I'm not sure this offene can score more than 10 points a game right now.

HEY! Sip on the Kool Aid and keep quiet :thumbsup:

JPEZ
09-13-2009, 10:36 PM
Serves her right for switching teams! You tell her I said so.

She is welcome back anytime, but no more of this ninny bandwagon crap.

She does not however, have to go back to CU, she can come over to the Jayhawk side too.

Oh, she is right here with steam coming out her ears! looking all sad with her "six is in the mix" jersey! :rofl:

R8R H8R
09-13-2009, 10:36 PM
Here are some choice ones. Enjoy...:)

It was like watching Grossman out there

And like Tony Dungy also said..... "this isn't why Chicago gave up 2 first round draft picks"

Never did I think that Cutler would start out this poorly. He proved all his naysayers right tonight by failing as a leader and making poor decisions almost every time he threw the ball.

At least 1 or 2 of those picks weren't his fault, but he still looked terrible in the first half of the game, and I felt like he just gave up on the last drive. Looked like he wasn't even trying on the last play he got intercepted.

I think he will turn it around here, but definitely not a good way to start the season

He does have a great arm. Did you see that laser bullet he fired to Al Harris to snuff any life left out of the Bears?

Wonder what ol' #54 is thinking right about now.

zdoor
09-13-2009, 10:41 PM
Reads a lot like this place...

Greatspirits
09-13-2009, 10:43 PM
I knew Bears fans would turn on him but i never expected it to be this soon. WOW!!

Rock Chalk
09-13-2009, 10:45 PM
Oh, she is right here with steam coming out her ears! looking all sad with her "six is in the mix" jersey! :rofl:

Aww, give her a big squeeze, tell her it will be OK then go to the bathroom and laugh some more :)

TheReverend
09-13-2009, 10:47 PM
Aww, give her a big squeeze, tell her it will be OK then go to the bathroom and laugh some more :)

Terrible advice.

Now is the time to gloat and keep gloating until divorce lawyers have been called (if married)

theAPAOps5
09-13-2009, 10:47 PM

Nope I was just called out by the owner of this place for voicing my opinion. See you can't disagree with who he chooses as his favorites. He gets a little angry.

Hogan11
09-13-2009, 10:49 PM
I have no pity for the "second teamers"....they're probably sorry they traded the Texans for this lot now...then again, maybe not. Fugg them all.

AlphaOmega
09-13-2009, 10:49 PM

:pfbbt: :moody: >:'( ~Popps~

Rock Chalk
09-13-2009, 10:50 PM
Terrible advice.

Now is the time to gloat and keep gloating until divorce lawyers have been called (if married)

Colorado is an alimony state, that sir, is bad advice.

TheReverend
09-13-2009, 10:51 PM
Colorado is an alimony state, that sir, is bad advice.

Marrying without a pre-nup is retarded for anyone, imo.

Ironlung
09-13-2009, 10:52 PM
nope i was just called out by the owner of this place for voicing my opinion. See you can't disagree with who he chooses as his favorites. He gets a little angry.

rep

Rock Chalk
Nope I was just called out by the owner of this place for voicing my opinion. See you can't disagree with who he chooses as his favorites. He gets a little angry.

Nick,

You are over-reacting.

All he did was neg rep you and give his opinion.

You gave yours, he gave his. Is he not allowed to?

Sure, he is wrong, as he so often is, but he is entitled to his own wrong opinion.

R8R H8R

Ha!Ha! Bear Down

So much for bears fans being a 10. They are every much as fickle as we are! :~ohyah!:

Taco John
09-13-2009, 10:57 PM

You're good at the drama.

Look, if you think calling out people and undressing them publicly is going to make this place better, then go for it. But please quit complaining to me about the experience that you're having here if this is how you want to treat people.

I've had reasons to be angry at you before, and passed. I am not angry about you calling out other Broncos fans by name and holding them up for ridicule. I've done it myself. I'm just saying that you should stop complaining to me about the experience that you have on this forum if this is how you choose to treat others.

theAPAOps5
09-13-2009, 10:57 PM
Nick,

You are over-reacting.

All he did was neg rep you and give his opinion.

You gave yours, he gave his. Is he not allowed to?

Sure, he is wrong, as he so often is, but he is entitled to his own wrong opinion.

This is why you will always be one of my favorites! And in Taco's defense it was positive rep!

theAPAOps5
09-13-2009, 11:02 PM
You're good at the drama.

Look, if you think calling out people and undressing them publicly is going to make this place better, then go for it. But please quit complaining to me about the experience that you're having here if this is how you want to treat people.

I've had reasons to be angry at you before, and passed. I am not angry about you calling out other Broncos fans by name and holding them up for ridicule. I've done it myself. I'm just saying that you should stop complaining to me about the experience that you have on this forum if this is how you choose to treat others.

Wait please clarify. I don't recall reporting a thread by anyone I disagreed with. If I recall you took the opportunity to leave me a rep calling me out. Am I right? Seriously if I somehow complained to you about the stuff being said today I will own it.

I did take a break from here for week or 2 because as I told you there was no chance to have a legit football talk and I was getting caught up in it and I didn't like that. See I took responsibility for my actions. I even offered to walk away from here for my own bone headed stupid caption that ended up hurting this place in the eyes of the Broncos. But you told me to stick around.

Has that changed?

Taco John
09-13-2009, 11:08 PM
Nick, remind me to never offer you any constructive criticism ever again. The amount of drama you created out of a little behind-the-scene aside is more trouble than it's worth. Go ahead and call people out by name, make enemies of other Broncos fans, and then tell me about how bad *I'm* letting this place become when you get attacked down the line when a game goes bad for us.

TheReverend
09-13-2009, 11:08 PM
Thread saved:

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/6360/kittenmittens.gif

Rock Chalk
09-13-2009, 11:10 PM
Jay Cutler threw a career-high four interceptions in his Bears debut. The last Bears quarterback to throw four picks in a game was Brian Griese in 2007.

Just goes to show you, when Chicago picks up an ex Bronco QB, bad things will happen.

theAPAOps5
09-13-2009, 11:12 PM
Nick, remind me to never offer you any constructive criticism ever again. The amount of drama you created out of a little behind-the-scene aside is more trouble than it's worth. Go ahead and call people out by name, make enemies of other Broncos fans, and then tell me about how bad *I'm* letting this place become when you get attacked down the line when a game goes bad for us.

Taco thats fine but lets be honest you weren't offering any sort of constructive criticism. If you had approached it that way we would be having a totally different discussion. But Isaac you pretty much just accused me of dividing the Broncos with one single post calling out those rooting for Cutler and the Bears.

Look I don't want this to be a Popps vs Taco type thing but you were far from offering constructive criticism. Especially when I never saw you do it for those who were on the opposite end of the spectrum from you.

Popcorn Sutton
09-13-2009, 11:13 PM
Thread saved:

I feel bad for laughing... poor cat.

Lev Vyvanse
09-13-2009, 11:14 PM
Thread saved:

I thought we traded you.

DHallblows
09-13-2009, 11:18 PM
Thread saved:

Hilarious! Kitten Mittens?!?! I love you more and more each post

TheReverend
09-13-2009, 11:23 PM
Apparently even the kitten mittens weren't enough.

Everyone please discuss how you would properly defile Miranda Kerr, before I'm forced to make this thread about Hampsters

Punisher
09-13-2009, 11:28 PM
Apparently even the kitten mittens weren't enough.

Everyone please discuss how you would properly defile Miranda Kerr, before I'm forced to make this thread about Hampsters

Hampsters?

How about Snow Owls

http://img2.allposters.com/images/AGF/2351.jpg

SoCalBronco
09-13-2009, 11:42 PM

Dumbass. Even if I got completely fed up with dealing with you jackass "True Fans" and left here...I wouldn't go to some stupid Bears board. I'm a Broncos fan. I hate what's been done to this team, but I wouldn't go to some other cvnt team's board. I really really like Jay and I DO want him to succeed, he's my 2nd favorite player in the entire NFL (and I don't think the Bears winning games harms the Broncos draft prospects contrary to the basic logic on the surface), but I really don't give a **** for the Bears or anyone else outside of that. You guys are doing a nice job of trying to drive me off, though. I find myself hating it more and more. If it weren't for Taco being such a swell guy, I'd probably be gone by now, because I AM sick and ****ing tired of dealing with the Brownshirts on this site. A break might be in order, though....because I really, really, really do hate your kind. God forbid we enjoy the miracle win... I gave the D and ST their props, today. I was impressed by them...and by Coach Nolan. So much for the fantasy that you guys engage in that the critics "cheer our failure and have nothing good to say about any aspect of the team". You guys are a joke. You, tsiguy and the other group of Brownshirts are an embarassment. Go swallow Bob.

TheReverend
09-13-2009, 11:47 PM
Boom. Roasted.

Circle Orange
09-13-2009, 11:47 PM
The bears media is melodramatic too...they got "cutesy" and took a couple of shots at Grossman for old times sake. Say what you will, those bear players do not like the guy...did you see their expressions on the sidelines?

All I can say is, be careful what you ask for, Chicago. It's all yours now, baby bubba...:clown:

But I forget...it's a work in progress. It takes time for a loudmouth to save the franchise.

theAPAOps5
09-13-2009, 11:48 PM
Dumbass. Even if I got completely fed up with dealing with you jackass "True Fans" and left here...I wouldn't go to some stupid Bears board. I'm a Broncos fan. I hate what's been done to this team, but I wouldn't go to some other cvnt team's board. I really really like Jay and I DO want him to succeed, he's my 2nd favorite player in the entire NFL (and I don't think the Bears winning games harms the Broncos draft prospects contrary to the basic logic on the surface), but I really don't give a **** for the Bears or anyone else outside of that. You guys are doing a nice job of trying to drive me off, though. I find myself hating it more and more. If it weren't for Taco being such a swell guy, I'd probably be gone by now, because I AM sick and ****ing tired of dealing with the Brownshirts on this site. A break might be in order, though....because I really, really, really do hate your kind. God forbid we enjoy the miracle win... I gave the D and ST their props, today. I was impressed by them...and by Coach Nolan. So much for the fantasy that you guys engage in that the critics "cheer our failure and have nothing good to say about any aspect of the team". You guys are a joke. You, tsiguy and the other group of Brownshirts are an embarassment. Go swallow Bob.

Whoa bro I feel I am being lumped into this group. I called you out because I disagreed with your rooting for Cutler but damn dude you are friends with Bob. Don't call him out for the sake of this board.

While I don't agree I told you in a private message I understand your passion just disagree. While Isaac may think I am calling you out if you look I also stood up for you.

Orton isn't the answer that much I agree with you.

Popcorn Sutton
09-13-2009, 11:52 PM

Let it roll off Socal... I don't agree with your take on a lot of things but I still enjoy reading your posts.

Circle Orange
09-13-2009, 11:53 PM

Poly will be out for a bit with a sprained MCL.

Listening to 104.6 am locally here...some boob is on the air saying he honestly thought Cutler was the answer, and that the bears would win the division and go to the super bowl! But now he's not so sure?

Honestly, will people ever learn the NFL isn't nintendo or Madden Football? And hype without proof or substance is just that? So in typical Chicago fashion, everyone is now jumping off bridges and railing at fate and Sid Luckman...it seems that's all they do there. Too bad Mariotti isn't there anymore...I can only guess what he'd be going on about.

BroncoMan4ever

i heard that. inexperience by the receivers is the reason Cutler sucked dick tonight according to the announcers.

what were the excuses last season for the 18 INTs he threw?

theAPAOps5
Let it roll off Socal... I don't agree with your take on a lot of things but I still enjoy reading your posts.

I agree no matter what people think of what I posted. The worst thing to happen to this site would be SoCal not posting.

He is a smart guy whether you agree or disagree with him!

Circle Orange
09-13-2009, 11:56 PM
I knew Bears fans would turn on him but i never expected it to be this soon. WOW!!

That's how they roll in Chicago...all the cholesterol they eat rots the brain. Ha!

Lev Vyvanse
09-13-2009, 11:56 PM
I don't think the Bears winning games harms the Broncos draft prospects contrary to the basic logic on the surface.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rationalization_(psychology)

SureShot
09-13-2009, 11:59 PM
Ok what did I miss? What have you drama queens been up to now?

maher_tyler
09-14-2009, 12:12 AM
i heard that. inexperience by the receivers is the reason Cutler sucked dick tonight according to the announcers.

what were the excuses last season for the 18 INTs he threw?

Jay Cutler contract.....$47.86 million

Kyle Orton contract...$995,000

Sunday NFL Ticket....$299.95

Watching miracle play to win the game and former Broncos QB throw 4 ints!!

PRICELESS!!!

cutthemdown
09-14-2009, 12:18 AM

hes out 3-5 weeks

Sassy
09-14-2009, 12:19 AM

PRICELESS!!!

Hilarious!^5:yayaya:

DeusExManning
09-14-2009, 12:22 AM
Don't leave us Socal!

ChSuperStar
09-14-2009, 12:24 AM
cun-t-ler plan for next week.. 2 int's for db's 1 each for safety's and he will pick 2 among the 4 and along the DL one will get. so next week he plans for 7int's and fumbles are a bonus.. which between him and forte they have planned for 3. so there will be 10 turnovers.. if they will score any pts is to be decided.

ChSuperStar
09-14-2009, 12:28 AM

wow, this guy is creating a drama like what cutler did in summer..... lol

Archer81
09-14-2009, 12:37 AM
The bears media is melodramatic too...they got "cutesy" and took a couple of shots at Grossman for old times sake. Say what you will, those bear players do not like the guy...did you see their expressions on the sidelines?

All I can say is, be careful what you ask for, Chicago. It's all yours now, baby bubba...:clown:

But I forget...it's a work in progress. It takes time for a loudmouth to save the franchise.

Jesus...your avatar pic is frightening. Burger is bigger than that dude's gourd.

:Broncos:

ol number 7
09-14-2009, 12:56 AM
Taco thats fine but lets be honest you weren't offering any sort of constructive criticism. If you had approached it that way we would be having a totally different discussion. But Isaac you pretty much just accused me of dividing the Broncos with one single post calling out those rooting for Cutler and the Bears.

Look I don't want this to be a Popps vs Taco type thing but you were far from offering constructive criticism. Especially when I never saw you do it for those who were on the opposite end of the spectrum from you.

Whay don't you and Taco take this to a phone as we are interested in football and not your two feelings getting hurt. If you think Brandon needs to grow up look in the mirror dudes.

Odysseus
09-14-2009, 02:04 AM
Here are some choice ones. Enjoy...:)

That thar is funny. I don't care who you are!

Gort
09-14-2009, 02:15 AM
not to say i told you so, but i told you so!

back when Cutler was traded, i made a post here on the OM that the prime beneficiaries would be the NFC North secondaries, who would benefit from playing Cutler twice per year and would be able to pad their INT stats as a result.

tonight, Green Bay's pass defense took the early lead in INTs and turnover differential. as expected.

oh yeah, and i told you so! ;)

Hogan11
09-14-2009, 02:20 AM
Jesus...your avatar pic is frightening. Burger is bigger than that dude's gourd.

You mean, you don't know who that is? That's Prince Fielder.

Atwater His Ass
09-14-2009, 02:46 AM

yep

ZONA
09-14-2009, 02:55 AM
I already called it but I'm gonna call it again.................Bears miss the playoffs

TailgateNut
09-14-2009, 03:01 AM

REALLY??:rofl:

boppool
09-14-2009, 04:22 AM
How do like the Bears fans NOW, Jay?

Miss I.
09-14-2009, 05:09 AM
Hmm, well I missed all the fun and the games...having a bit of trouble gettign the internet to see the video feed, think there's some sort of block on some US feeds to UK ISPs.. Got to figure that out. Still it's been peaceful and I am enjoying it. Thinking of taking up Rugby until I figure it all out.

I must admit to some small satisfaction that Jay threw a motherload of interceptions. However I also know he will rebound and likely be fine. As for us, it seems from what my Vikings fan in the office tells me, our Defense was looking considerably better, but again no shock, our offense could use some fixing with the fellow under center. Still, we won so let's see how it goes.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
09-14-2009, 05:58 AM

Ha!Ha! Bear Down

Ha ha ha! :rofl:

That's priceless.

GoBroncos DownUnder
09-14-2009, 06:11 AM
ESPN, this is AWESOME:
http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/6161eb07-d34f-4da7-8a1d-c368b5f91004.jpg

uplink
09-14-2009, 06:20 AM
Cutler is up and down, he seems to always do enough good stuff to give you hope and enough bad stuff to make you wonder. Next week he'll play light out IMO.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

_Oro_
09-14-2009, 06:48 AM
I agree no matter what people think of what I posted. The worst thing to happen to this site would be SoCal not posting.

He is a smart guy whether you agree or disagree with him!

SoCal and Cutler = Shanny and Slowick

ol number 7
09-14-2009, 07:22 AM
ESPN, this is AWESOME:
http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/6161eb07-d34f-4da7-8a1d-c368b5f91004.jpg

Nice pic: Jay likes that orange hat on when he MOPES !!

TonyR
09-14-2009, 07:25 AM
You guys are a joke. You, tsiguy and the other group of Brownshirts are an embarassment.

Hmm, I don't know that you're in any position to be calling anyone else jokes and embarassments right now. But hey, you keep rooting for Jay Cutler.

TonyR
09-14-2009, 07:27 AM
...your avatar pic is frightening.

Speaking of avatar pics, are you aware that the Joker is an anarchist? Anarchism is about as far from socialism as you can get. So that clever pic is a complete fail.

Gort
09-14-2009, 07:45 AM
Speaking of avatar pics, are you aware that the Joker is an anarchist? Anarchism is about as far from socialism as you can get. So that clever pic is a complete fail.

that poster was made by a very liberal college student who supports kucinich.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2009/08/obama-joker-artist.html

barryr
09-14-2009, 07:46 AM
Cutler could have easily had 2-3 more picks than he ended up having. He tried too much to make plays when at the time of the game, there was no need. He still hasn't gotten it in his head not every play is destined for big things. Get what you can or throw it away and go to the next play. Throwing passes into coverage, it doesn't matter who the receiver is, you don't win the big games doing that kind of thing. That's the biggest reason why McDaniels wasn't sure about Cutler. Having a great arm is great, but that's not what makes a QB great.

baja
09-14-2009, 07:51 AM

<B>what were the excuses last season for the 18 INTs he threw?

He's on pace for 64 ints this year

Rohirrim
09-14-2009, 07:53 AM
Cutler is up and down, he seems to always do enough good stuff to give you hope and enough bad stuff to make you wonder. Next week he'll play light out IMO.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Against the Steelers? I don't think so. Even without Polamalu, he's in for it. Pitts had the best D in the league last year and return most of their starters. If anything, I expect Baby Jay to have a much worse day.

baja
09-14-2009, 07:57 AM
I already called it but I'm gonna call it again.................Bears miss the playoffs

As long as we are reminding people of our predictions mine is;

The Broncos will have a better record than the Bears this season.

Rohirrim
09-14-2009, 08:04 AM
As long as we are reminding people of our predictions mine is;

The Broncos will have a better record than the Bears this season.

You might be right. I hope so. Here's their schedule. They could be 0 and 3 by the time they get to Detroit.

Sept. 13 at Green Bay, 7:20 p.m., Ch. 5
Sept. 20 PITTSBURGH, 3:15 p.m., Ch. 2
Sept. 27 at Seattle, 3:05 p.m., Fox-32
Oct. 4 DETROIT, noon, Fox-32
Oct. 11 BYE
Oct. 18 at Atlanta, 7:20 p.m., Ch. 5
Oct. 25 at Cincinnati, noon, Fox-32
Nov. 1 CLEVELAND, noon, Ch. 2
Nov. 8 ARIZONA, noon, Fox-32
Nov. 12 at San Francisco, 7:20 p.m., NFL Network
Nov. 22 PHILADELPHIA, 7:20 p.m., Ch. 5
Nov. 29 at Minnesota, noon, Fox-32
Dec. 6 ST. LOUIS, noon, Fox-32
Dec. 13 GREEN BAY, noon, Fox-32
Dec. 20 at Baltimore, noon, Fox-32
Dec. 28 MINNESOTA, 7:30 p.m., ESPN
Jan. 3 at Detroit, noon, Fox-32

broncofan7
09-14-2009, 08:11 AM
I hope Chicago goes 0-16---I have a sneaking suspicion the the urlacher injury for 6 weeks is REALLY going to be hard for them to overcome......

BroncoBuff
09-14-2009, 08:19 AM
Dumbass. Even if I got completely fed up with dealing with you jackass "True Fans" and left here...I wouldn't go to some stupid Bears board. I'm a Broncos fan. I hate what's been done to this team, but I wouldn't go to some other cvnt team's board. I really really like Jay and I DO want him to succeed, he's my 2nd favorite player in the entire NFL (and I don't think the Bears winning games harms the Broncos draft prospects contrary to the basic logic on the surface), but I really don't give a **** for the Bears or anyone else outside of that.
So true ... why are these people so OBSESSED with Jay? I'm a Jay fan, always will be, but I could give a crap about the Bears.

I think these Jay-haters should be embarrassed at how quickly they turn on a dime.

Dudeskey
09-14-2009, 08:20 AM
ESPN, this is AWESOME:

Awww, now thats the mopey Jay we all once knew!

Punisher
09-14-2009, 08:25 AM
So true ... why are these people so OBSESSED with Jay? I'm a Jay fan, always will be, but I could give a crap about the Bears.

I think these Jay-haters should be embarrassed at how quickly they turn on a dime.

I can give a crap about the bears too but I'm forced too keep a close eye on them because We Hold Their Draft Pick and of course it's so refreshing seeing Cutler fail it makes the trade look good so far.

I'm a Jay fan

Bad Buff thwack

BroncoBuff
09-14-2009, 08:29 AM
Bad Buff thwack

I know I know ... but to be honest, he seem like 'history' now. I like him 'at a distance' if that makes sense.

Punisher
09-14-2009, 08:36 AM
I know I know ... but to be honest, he seem like 'history' now. I like him 'at a distance' if that makes sense.

I see what your saying cause i still like Portis after that trade, but seeing how Cutler made his way out of town,and then down talk the broncos fans makes me dislike him a lot.

Portis never down talk the broncos fans he just left and a humble way.

crawdad
09-14-2009, 08:37 AM

That's really funny H. Fielder is one heavy dude!

Rohirrim
09-14-2009, 08:43 AM

Obsessed? Wrong word. Curious, is more like it. It's a dramatic story and the Broncos are right in the middle of it.Twenty years from now people will refer to it, the same way they talk about Elway stiffing the Baltimore Colts. It's a drama. Ever heard of Hollywood? People love drama. There are two stories going on right now. One is that Cutler forced his way out of town and **** on the Broncos and their fans on the way out the door. That leads to a lot of animosity (except among Jay's "true loves" - who I don't need to name) and the fans want to see him go down in flames. That's a revenge motif. The other story is that the QB situation in Denver is iffy and the draft pick we get out of Chicago might have a very large impact on the future of the franchise. That's the suspense motif. Who wouldn't be interested?

TailgateNut
09-14-2009, 08:57 AM
It's all about the way he handled his exit. He wanted out. He didn't like Denver, when I can't recall Denver treating him badly. So he's in the GOOD RIDANCE category. He wanted to be in Chicago, and now he can roast in football hell as far as I'm concerned. I'll be rooting for him to loose every game. ****ing buttwipe. I hope he sets new NFL interception records (he's well on the way).

TonyR
09-14-2009, 09:00 AM
I like him 'at a distance' if that makes sense.

It doesn't because there really isn't anything to like about him. Great talent, not a great QB or person. Find somebody more worthy of your "like", even from a distance.

Peoples Champ
09-14-2009, 09:01 AM

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/bears/chi-14-haugh-bears-packers-sep14,0,5951450.column

TonyR
09-14-2009, 09:02 AM
... why are these people so OBSESSED with Jay?

And this is profound hypocrisy because if Jay threw 4 TD's and played great the widows would've started 9 threads about it. And you know it.

BioCore
09-14-2009, 09:11 AM
And this is profound hypocrisy because if Jay threw 4 TD's and played great the widows would've started 9 threads about it. And you know it.

Tbh Id have been surprised if Buff wasn't one of the ones to start a thread

Finger Roll
09-14-2009, 09:17 AM
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/bears/chi-14-haugh-bears-packers-sep14,0,5951450.column

how about all those interceptions that were dropped. Were those the recievers faults too?

TailgateNut
09-14-2009, 09:22 AM
A great blog!!!

"Cutler got lucky when he was nearly intercepted by Tramon Williams on consecutive plays in the first quarter -- luckier still when the Packers committed a penalty after the second bad throw to give the Bears a first down. Then an unappreciative Cutler promptly and finally threw the interception he apparently was so desperate to throw. A three-and-out to start, an interception on the next series -"

gtown
09-14-2009, 09:23 AM
how about all those interceptions that were dropped. Were those the recievers faults too?

Seriously. With his four interceptions, and possibly three that were dropped, Cutler could have thrown at least seven picks.

The announcers during the game kept blaming the Bear's receivers, but there might have only been one pick on them. Everything else was a Cutler goof. I wonder how long it will take the national media to figure out that this guy is a turnover machine.

Eldorado
09-14-2009, 10:07 AM
At what point in the game did the coaching staff call the "throw to the guy in green" play?

You cant possibly believe that Cutlers eight interception throws, four of which green bay dropped thankfully, were caused by bad coaching? Really?

That was a sub-orton performance by cutler. I have faith he will get better but that was just real bad, on him.

Bears Rule!!!
ROFL!1!!

I wonder if the jay cutler fan club / koolaid drinkers got this memo yet ?

Im more then sure we will hear from now on that its now ok to throw INTs and lose a GB game BECAUSE CUTLER IS OUR FRANCHISE QB

Yes...yes he is.

He'll grow up, and he'll get better.
Uhmmm, I've got some bad news for you....

Agreed. He played even worse than the stats would indicate.

Bears QB formula: 1 starting QB + 3 Draft picks = 4 Interceptions per game?

:wave:

This is not a surprise to anyone accept those crazy CBMB fans who were "crowning them" (ala 2006). These Bears were/are an 8-8 team... Period. URL is past his prime, the o-line is weak, a hot-headed QB is not right for Chicago, and the coaching staff is too conservitave to scare any team out there.

broncofan7? Is that you?!?

Dagmar
09-14-2009, 10:11 AM

Really?

Dislocated wrist ... poor Jay
And you are not you sad ****?

Rock Chalk
09-14-2009, 10:38 AM
you might be right. I hope so. Here's their schedule. They could be 0 and 3 by the time they get to detroit.

Sept. 13 at green bay, 7:20 p.m., ch. 5 loss
sept. 20 pittsburgh, 3:15 p.m., ch. 2 loss
sept. 27 at seattle, 3:05 p.m., fox-32 loss
oct. 4 detroit, noon, fox-32 win
oct. 11 bye
oct. 18 at atlanta, 7:20 p.m., ch. 5 loss
oct. 25 at cincinnati, noon, fox-32 win
nov. 1 cleveland, noon, ch. 2 win
nov. 8 arizona, noon, fox-32 win
nov. 12 at san francisco, 7:20 p.m., nfl network loss
nov. 22 philadelphia, 7:20 p.m., ch. 5 loss
nov. 29 at minnesota, noon, fox-32 loss
dec. 6 st. Louis, noon, fox-32 win
dec. 13 green bay, noon, fox-32 loss
dec. 20 at baltimore, noon, fox-32 loss
dec. 28 minnesota, 7:30 p.m., espn loss
jan. 3 at detroit, noon, fox-32 win

6-10

Broncosfreak_56
09-14-2009, 11:30 AM
ESPN, this is AWESOME:

Awww. They didn't even have the courtesy to photoshop his jawline.:giggle:

Miss I.
09-14-2009, 11:51 AM
I was trying to find a video of Jay and oddly when I did a search on YouTube this is what I got:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8GJ9gjfSt9s&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8GJ9gjfSt9s&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

So random...I didn't know Jay was into squirrels...would've made more sense if it had been I kissed a bear or an ass or something, but a squirrel?

HooptyHoops
09-14-2009, 11:58 AM

PRICELESS!!!

Love this post!!

bombay
09-14-2009, 12:03 PM
Seriously. With his four interceptions, and possibly three that were dropped, Cutler could have thrown at least seven picks.

The announcers during the game kept blaming the Bear's receivers, but there might have only been one pick on them. Everything else was a Cutler goof. I wonder how long it will take the national media to figure out that this guy is a turnover machine.

I would like to acknowledge that I'm bitter, petty and immature. I also root for the (Broncos) laundry.

Nevertheless, it was great to see the national media slobberfest over cutler slowed down, at least for a week. I don't enjoy seeing Denver painted as rubes and boobs who got slickered by the big boys in chicago (my hometown, btw). I would like very much for them to have to shut the **** up permanantly.

Garcia Bronco
09-14-2009, 12:06 PM
I would like to acknowledge that I'm bitter, petty and immature. I also root for the (Broncos) laundry.

Nevertheless, it was great to see the national media slobberfest over cutler slowed down, at least for a week. I don't enjoy seeing Denver painted as rubes and boobs who got slickered by the big boys in chicago (my hometown, btw). I would like very much for them to have to shut the **** up permanantly.

There isn't one article on ESPin talking about the crappy performance of "The Franchise".

bombay
09-14-2009, 12:15 PM
There isn't one article on ESPin talking about the crappy performance of "The Franchise".

And you won't, until (when and if) they remove him from the Savior list and begin the process of villianizing him.

When I say that I don't like to see Denver portrayed as boobs, btw, I'm not referring to the good kind.

Bronco Yoda
09-14-2009, 12:53 PM
It's all about the way he handled his exit. He wanted out. He didn't like Denver, when I can't recall Denver treating him badly. So he's in the GOOD RIDANCE category. He wanted to be in Chicago, and now he can roast in football hell as far as I'm concerned. I'll be rooting for him to loose every game. ****ing buttwipe. I hope he sets new NFL interception records (he's well on the way).

Yup.

He set back our teams rebuilding. Now we have to draft another QB. He made the transition of our new coaching staff much more difficult (not that I give a crap about McD yet.... he has to earn those points with some wins). No one is above the team. NO ONE! Not even the great Elway. And certainly not someone such as Cutler.

He ridiculed our fanbase. Even the very fans that still have this crazy lover for him still.

He's responsible for getting our coach fired. (which might not be a bad thing afterall...but still)

Cutler is the enemy of Bronco Nation! The same as Al Davis and his band of retards, the KC Mullets and the SoCal sparklers.

Why is this not clear enough to some here?

Cito Pelon
09-14-2009, 12:57 PM
Cutler was clearly in diabetic shock. His blood sugar was off. Look at the sweat on his face. His blood sugar was clearly off. The blank look in his eyes.

Captain 'Dre
09-14-2009, 01:10 PM

Of course! You don't think Jay's actually capable of making a poor throw, do you?!?

It HAD to be the receivers' fault! Jay's a leader! And a role model! And an honest guy who's just speaking his mind!

Cito Pelon
09-14-2009, 01:11 PM
Wow, I've been a little out of touch with the NFL over the weekend, but now I see Cutler highlites actually playing that game it was obvious he had some blood sugar problems. Bigtime blood sugar problems.

gtown
09-14-2009, 01:20 PM
And you won't, until (when and if) they remove him from the Savior list and begin the process of villianizing him.

When I say that I don't like to see Denver portrayed as boobs, btw, I'm not referring to the good kind.

That's what will happen IMO. It just takes a while for the groupthink dicktouching fest that is ESPN to figure out that Jay ain't up to the hype. Once they turn on him, and they will after a few more interception clinics, then its on.

Beantown Bronco
09-14-2009, 01:22 PM
I wonder if there will be any stories about him being seen drinking alone on Saturday night in some random Green Bay bar.

Br0nc0Buster
09-14-2009, 01:23 PM
They are blaming the receivers because they are unproven and because they can
Jay did the same stuff here, but the difference is Eddie and Marshall are actually good, so you cant really blame them for Jay's mistakes

The first three picks were all on Jay, the last one you can blame the receiver on

Cool Breeze
09-14-2009, 01:24 PM
This won't make them feel any better...

Linebacker Pisa Tinaisamoa day to day with knee sprain

By Vaughn McClure
Although the Bears received bad news with Brian Urlacher lost for the season, there is a chance another starting linebacker could play against the Steelers on Sunday. Pisa Tinoisamoa is day to day after spraining his right knee in the first quarter of Sunday's 21-15 loss to the Packers, according to an NFL source.
He wore a heavy brace after the game. Nick Roach replaced Tinoisamoa in the lineup. If Tinoisamoa is unavailable Sunday, Roach could get the start at strong-side linebacker.

http://blogs.chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/huddleup/2009/09/linebacker-pisa-tinaisamoa-day-to-day-with-knee-sprain.html

Br0nc0Buster
09-14-2009, 01:25 PM
This won't make them feel any better...

Linebacker Pisa Tinaisamoa day to day with knee sprain

By Vaughn McClure
Although the Bears received bad news with Brian Urlacher lost for the season, there is a chance another starting linebacker could play against the Steelers on Sunday. Pisa Tinoisamoa is day to day after spraining his right knee in the first quarter of Sunday's 21-15 loss to the Packers, according to an NFL source.
He wore a heavy brace after the game. Nick Roach replaced Tinoisamoa in the lineup. If Tinoisamoa is unavailable Sunday, Roach could get the start at strong-side linebacker.

http://blogs.chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/huddleup/2009/09/linebacker-pisa-tinaisamoa-day-to-day-with-knee-sprain.html

Guy is made of glass, it was only a matter of time

WABronco
09-14-2009, 01:33 PM

Haha ya I was thinking about that last night. He better hope the media machine doesn't turn on him early. He's not the type who could handle that, on top of playing football, well.

Bronco Yoda
09-14-2009, 01:36 PM
I was trying to find a video of Jay and oddly when I did a search on YouTube this is what I got:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8GJ9gjfSt9s&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8GJ9gjfSt9s&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

So random...I didn't know Jay was into squirrels...would've made more sense if it had been I kissed a bear or an ass or something, but a squirrel?

:rofl: stop it! :giggle: ... how you holding up over there.

Peoples Champ
09-14-2009, 01:39 PM

I know, one of the INTs there was no WR in sight.

Bronco Yoda
09-14-2009, 01:44 PM
Don't forget that one pass that led to a TD. He threw that into double coverage with the safety over the top. He got away with that one.

rastaman
09-14-2009, 01:57 PM
Just wait. Rastaman, SoCal, and Blue will be over there to defend their hero's honor. How dare you talk about the greatest QB to choke away the playoffs and throw 4 picks for a franchise record in Chicago. Damn it he as a rocket arm. Don't question his rocket arm, you a-holes!

Actually, here is a comment from a Bears fan on Cutlers performance:

Jay Cutler had a rough start to his Chicago Bears Career tonight...
Yes, he threw 4 picks and looked out of sinc in the first halfand I have to give credit to GB Defense...they did bring some confusing presure and got to him...add in his first game, IN Lamb-BO... and It's tough...

On the picks- First one- BAD...he looked really out of sinc and almost threw 2 the first 2 plays- Then tried to do too much on the "real" pick...That's on JAY and a little on Ron Turner- should have called some runs to calm him down.

The One to the D-Lineman...BADLUCK- He was throwing away a screen pass and it stuck to the Dlineman as he was falling down... That's tough...he could have thrown it a little harder or more at the ground...but again- Why are they running a middle screen at the 10 yard line?

The One down the middle of the field- Looked really bad!- Scramble drill rules for Recievers- Cutler rolled RIGHT- tried to throw down the seem when Knox was running...as he let it go Knox broke OUT- Like he's supposed to when he notices QB scramble- I think this will get much better the more the WR get to know Jay... He does trust his arm and they will learn that as the season goes.

The Nail in the Coffin on the last play- Knox STOPPED on that slant route- if he continues on his route it's at least not picked.

All Summer long I have said that The Recievers would not be that big of a deal- and Jay Cutler would make them better.... BUT when you run the wrong routes, stop on routes, and are not on the same page, it's going to look ugly. These guys are YOUNG! and I don't think Knox had any time with Cutler in the Preseason.

It will GET BETTER!! I promise! There were reasons Jay threw the ball were he did on ALL of his INTS tonight... I could tell what he was thinking and why he threw it. That is a good thing... Any time a QB can come back and say to the coach- I threw it here because ________. Instead of: "I didn't see that DB" or "they fooled me on that blitz"- Then I think that's a Good thing... understand what I mean.

Mark my words YOU will see A MUCH better game next week!! I promise!! It wasn't baffling- WHAT WAS HE THINKING type of things.

And If you really want to bench Cutler already- then you need to learn some football! I'm excited about the possibilities...we can fix this! Go Bears!

Get well soon Urlacher!
Go Bears!

rastaman
09-14-2009, 02:03 PM
Love this post!!

Nothing like getting a Pro Bowl-Franchise QB for $995,000. Great job Bowlen and McDaniels. ROFL!

Orton will lead Denver to many playoff and SB victories....Screw You Cutler! :clown:

rastaman
09-14-2009, 02:06 PM
How do like the Bears fans NOW, Jay?

Believe me---the Bears fans aren't rioting in the streets demanding Orton be traded back to Chicago! ;D

Cito Pelon
09-14-2009, 02:18 PM
Seriously, give Cutler a break, he was having some blood sugar problems. Seriously. I bet his brain and body were nowhere near 100% efficiency. I only saw the highlights, but it was obvious he was having some bigtime bloodsugar problems. The blank stare, the profuse sweating, the disorientation. He covers it up well, but I've seen it enough so I can see the small indications.

NYBronc
09-14-2009, 02:19 PM
<A HREF="http://boards.chicagobears.com/forums/2/1784433/ShowThread.aspx">http://boards.chicagobears.com/forums</A>

Cutlers 2008 QB rating of 86.0 was 16th in the league. He benefited from having an 1,881 YAC total (4th in the league). An 86.0 QB rating is fairly pedestrian considering it was inflated by the YAC totals.

The compressed field in the Red Zone eliminates the large YAC totals. Most QBs ratings go up in the Red Zone due to a higher TD%. That is not the case with Cutler as his QB rating dropped to 74.1 in the Red Zone and was ranked 30th. Cutler was even worse inside the 10 where his QB rating dropped to 73.0. The main problem is that he led the league in red zone INTs.

Cutler comes away from last night sporting a zero QB rating in the red zone.

Bronco Yoda
09-14-2009, 02:22 PM
another point to add to this. We were at the bottom of starting field position which gave Cutler and co. a lot of room where the easier yards are.

NYBronc
09-14-2009, 02:24 PM
This is what McDaniels saw and everyone else is catching up to.

gtown
09-14-2009, 02:26 PM
<A HREF="http://boards.chicagobears.com/forums/2/1784433/ShowThread.aspx">http://boards.chicagobears.com/forums</A>

Cutlers 2008 QB rating of 86.0 was 16th in the league. He benefited from having an 1,881 YAC total (4th in the league). An 86.0 QB rating is fairly pedestrian considering it was inflated by the YAC totals.

The compressed field in the Red Zone eliminates the large YAC totals. Most QBs ratings go up in the Red Zone due to a higher TD%. That is not the case with Cutler as his QB rating dropped to 74.1 in the Red Zone and was ranked 30th. Cutler was even worse inside the 10 where his QB rating dropped to 73.0. The main problem is that he led the league in red zone INTs.

People can lie with statistics, but not with the ones you quoted there. It is becoming clearer and clearer as to why McD wanted to trade Frown Cannon. Sure he will make spectacular plays, but that will almost always be accompanied by a few WTF ones.

I do not think Orton is the answer, but if you add in Smith and Ayers, once he figures it out, the trade seems reasonable given that Cutler will give just as much as he takes performance wise.

Bronco Yoda
09-14-2009, 02:27 PM
sadly, some will never catch up to this. The train can only move so slow until we gotta move on....

azbroncfan
09-14-2009, 02:28 PM
Seriously, give Cutler a break, he was having some blood sugar problems. Seriously. I bet his brain and body were nowhere near 100% efficiency. I only saw the highlights, but it was obvious he was having some bigtime bloodsugar problems. The blank stare, the profuse sweating, the disorientation. He covers it up well, but I've seen it enough so I can see the small indications.

Yep he was getting too much blood in his alcohol content. I am sure he drowned his sorrows for playing like Jake Delhomme in a bottle of booze and cried on Olsen's shoulder later that night.

Mr. Elway
09-14-2009, 02:31 PM

Also he lost his temper and did not play well under pressure.

Natedogg
09-14-2009, 02:34 PM
He doesn't appear to have a care in the world.

http://www.chicagobears.com/multimedia/multimediapopup.asp?mm_file_id=1620&play_clip=Y&rn=7

NYBronc
09-14-2009, 02:40 PM
People can lie with statistics, but not with the ones you quoted there. It is becoming clearer and clearer as to why McD wanted to trade Frown Cannon. Sure he will make spectacular plays, but that will almost always be accompanied by a few WTF ones.

I do not think Orton is the answer, but if you add in Smith and Ayers, once he figures it out, the trade seems reasonable given that Cutler will give just as much as he takes performance wise.

We may be in a position to draft Bradford or Snead now if Jay keeps this up.

tsiguy96
09-14-2009, 02:42 PM
you should hear the people in this state. the excuses keep rolling and rolling, oline WR etc etc.

iDENVER
09-14-2009, 02:58 PM

http://www.chicagobears.com/multimedia/multimediapopup.asp?mm_file_id=1620&play_clip=Y&rn=7

every interview he repeats his self like billion time lol

Killericon
09-14-2009, 03:06 PM
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/6172/schaden.gif

chrisp
09-14-2009, 03:25 PM
I think that, honestly, if we are going to say that Orton will improve with time then its also fair to say that Cutler will too - the latter is adjusting to having lesser talent around him, whereas the former is adjusting to more talent and also a more complex system around him.

Thing is with Cutler though, its not necessarily just a case of 'give him time', more a question of the fact that he will probably be up and down. next week he'll probably go out and have a 110 rating with 3 TDs, then the following week go stink it up again. Bears nation will be divided over whether he is the saviour or an albatross around their neck.

Its honestly very difficult to judge Cutler. He's so boom-and-bust its unbelieveable. He can produce in the clutch, but he can also throw the game away in the clutch like he did last night. The really great QBs never did that. The Elways and Montanas of this world got better, more precise and less mistake-prone when the game was on the line.

When I saw the preseason game with th Bears I remembered the cannon-arm and felt the pangs of regret. when I checked out NFL.com and saw the 4 INTs I remembered the Raiders game and the Hochuli call and remembered that there were some very good reasons why I wasn't all that upset to see Cutler go. Yes there is some good stuff that we will definitely miss, but there was also some bad stuff that we will definitely be happy to see the back of.

Cutler will play better than last night, but he is NOT the kind of QB who gets better as the season or as the game wears on, and he is not the kind of guy you can count on to be perfect in the clutch, so whilst he will have better games for the bears, and he will probably finish the year with a respectable QB rating, I don't think he's going to be the difference-maker that the bears hope he will be. To power an already high-powered offense to the heights you need an arm, and Cutler has that arm, but to really take a game by the scruff of the neck and BE the difference maker, you have to have something else, and I'm not convinced that Cutler has that "something else". I think he will always need help to be great, like the rest of us ordinary mortals......

GreatBronco16
09-14-2009, 03:25 PM

So does Cutler prefere you spit or swallow? Seriously, how many times in this thread are you going to say that?

UberBroncoMan
09-14-2009, 04:16 PM
I don't care what side you're on in the Cutler thing... this poll shows how ****ing stupid Bears fans are.

http://boards.chicagobears.com/forums/thread/1786036.aspx

Does Cutler deserve the benefit of the doubt? - POLL

Yes, and I plan on supporting Jay regardless of how he performs this year. If he fails, its because of his surrounding players and coaches (60.5%)
Yes, but there's only so much I can take this year and my patience might run out (23.7%)
No, I will treat him like I treated Rex and Kyle in the past (0%)
No, I will be more demanding of Jay than I was with Rex/Kyle because of what we gave up to get him (15.8%)

* Total Votes: 38

I don't care who your QB is, you don't ****ing let up on ****ty play and blame everything else in the world. If Cutler performed as bad as Orton yesterday I'd be just as pissed off... and Orton didn't even throw a pick.

Rulon Velvet Jones
09-14-2009, 04:23 PM
You'd think, after all the "film" Jay has claimed to have watched over the years, that he'd see he's a turnover machine. Maybe it's hard to do when your dad gargles your balls while you're doing it.

UberBroncoMan
09-14-2009, 04:28 PM

Seriously...?

Then tell him to get the **** out of the NFL if he can't be effective.

That's the worst ****ing excuse I've ever seen.

He's always had that blank stare ****, and it was hot at the game (the announcers even stated that the Green Bay D was sweating like hell due to how hot it was). His "disorientation" was just him being flustered and trying to completely win the game with his arm.

I still think Cutler is a better QB than Orton, but defending that pile of **** from last night with these excuses is pathetic.

Circle Orange
09-14-2009, 05:38 PM

Approximately 28,000 calories. Be fat, be jolly. Get another chin today! Like he-who-shall-not-be named-in-mixed-company.

Circle Orange
09-14-2009, 05:40 PM
I don't care what side you're on in the Cutler thing... this poll shows how ****ing stupid Bears fans are.

http://boards.chicagobears.com/forums/thread/1786036.aspx

Does Cutler deserve the benefit of the doubt? - POLL

Yes, and I plan on supporting Jay regardless of how he performs this year. If he fails, its because of his surrounding players and coaches (60.5%)
Yes, but there's only so much I can take this year and my patience might run out (23.7%)
No, I will treat him like I treated Rex and Kyle in the past (0%)
No, I will be more demanding of Jay than I was with Rex/Kyle because of what we gave up to get him (15.8%)

* Total Votes: 38

I don't care who your QB is, you don't ****ing let up on ****ty play and blame everything else in the world. If Cutler performed as bad as Orton yesterday I'd be just as pissed off... and Orton didn't even throw a pick.

I'd trust that poll like I trust hurricanes. The same group of knuckleheads post on that site 24/7 and recycle the same arguments over and over. It got so stupid even good posters were banned (for not rolling with the bunch).

Circle Orange
09-14-2009, 05:43 PM
Hmm, well I missed all the fun and the games...having a bit of trouble gettign the internet to see the video feed, think there's some sort of block on some US feeds to UK ISPs.. Got to figure that out. Still it's been peaceful and I am enjoying it. Thinking of taking up Rugby until I figure it all out.

I must admit to some small satisfaction that Jay threw a motherload of interceptions. However I also know he will rebound and likely be fine. As for us, it seems from what my Vikings fan in the office tells me, our Defense was looking considerably better, but again no shock, our offense could use some fixing with the fellow under center. Still, we won so let's see how it goes.

I especially liked seeing him sweating and heaving on the sidelines like a hyperactive horse. Backpedaling crazily and hurling balls everywhere! Jay's such a lovable rogue.

Bronco Yoda
09-14-2009, 06:36 PM
I just saw some of his post game presser. Whats with all the rubbing his nose on his sweaty shirt sleeve repeatedly, thumping his fingers on the podium, picking his nose, shuffling his hat. scratching his arms, slouching, mumbling, smart ass one liners. belching. My wife commented that he looked like a monkey sitting on an ant hill. I have to agree.

Just when you think his pressers couldn't get any worse...If you didn't know better youd think you were watching SNL..

Hasn't he learned by now that he's representing a whole organization when he's up there?

Jim Mora was baggin on him. Now when Mora is bagging on you about this... thats pretty bad. :spit:

rastaman
09-14-2009, 07:23 PM

Kudos Cito, I have the same sentiments towards Bowlen. I suspected long ago that years of sipping-drinking alcohol has finally rotted his brain and clouded his judgement. It was pretty obvious last year when he gave a speech at the HOF during Zimmermans induction. It was really painful---I felt sorry for Zimmerman. Perhaps Bowlen was having blood sugar problems as well. :thumbsup:

rastaman
09-14-2009, 07:26 PM
Nice pic: Jay likes that orange hat on when he MOPES !!

Yeah I know.....why isn't Jay running up and down the sidelines giving everyone high 5's and appearing much more up beat? What the hell is wrong with him????^5

Popcorn Sutton
09-14-2009, 07:29 PM

Did ya catch what he said about the interceptions? That's classic Cutler right there...

I will miss some things about Cutler but I will definitely not miss his press conferences.

baja
09-14-2009, 07:57 PM
This is what McDaniels saw and everyone else is catching up to.

I have been saying this forever. and thanks for the QB rating stats NYBronc, that shows it very clearly.

listopencil
09-14-2009, 08:06 PM

But that's OK because he's better than Jake Plummer...hmmm...

mhgaffney
09-14-2009, 08:11 PM
How foolish of Cutler to try and force it in there in Chicago -- with no WRs worthy of the name -- except maybe Hester.

He got away with it - most of the time - in Denver because of the talented receivers.

Cutler should have kept his mouth shut - stayed in Denver -- and learned what he could learn from McDaniels.

Hindsight is 20-20

rastaman
09-14-2009, 08:31 PM
How foolish of Cutler to try and force it in there in Chicago -- with no WRs worthy of the name -- except maybe Hester.

He got away with it - most of the time - in Denver because of the talented receivers.

Cutler should have kept his mouth shut - stayed in Denver -- and learned what he could learn from McDaniels.

Hindsight is 20-20

Actually put the ball where the receivers should have been. He can't help it if his receivers weren't running their routs correctly. They'll work it out.

rastaman
09-14-2009, 08:32 PM
But that's OK because he's better than Jake Plummer...hmmm...

I agree. He's not a quitter like Jake!

Archer81
09-14-2009, 08:36 PM

Pshaw I say.

UberBroncoMan
09-14-2009, 08:49 PM
Man do the Raiders have a BIG D-Line.

fdf
09-14-2009, 09:07 PM
I suspected long ago that years of sipping-drinking alcohol has finally rotted his brain and clouded his judgement. It was pretty obvious last year when he gave a speech at the HOF during Zimmermans induction.

To my knowledge, there has never been a time when listening to Bowlen give a speech was not painful. He's a terrible public speaker; but a really good NFL owner. We are lucky to have him here in Denver.

Garcia Bronco
09-14-2009, 09:13 PM
It was fun sticking it to Cutler last night, but the reality is he'll probably have a 4TD 1INT performance next week.

tsiguy96
09-14-2009, 09:29 PM
It was fun sticking it to Cutler last night, but the reality is he'll probably have a 4TD 1INT performance next week.

yep, now my question to you is: can a guy like that win the big one? keeping in mind the quality of defenses the playoffs bring.

snowspot66
09-14-2009, 09:36 PM

Against the Steelers? I'm betting 2 and 2 at best. Probably a fumble in there somewhere too.

TheReverend
09-14-2009, 10:45 PM
Man do the Raiders have a BIG D-Line.

The better to sack you with, little red riding hood

Cito Pelon
09-14-2009, 11:39 PM
So does Cutler prefere you spit or swallow? Seriously, how many times in this thread are you going to say that?

I did get repetitive. I don't think the spit or swallow comment was called for. Seriously.

Popps
09-14-2009, 11:57 PM

Seriously?

So, we were supposed to keep this guy as our multi-billion dollar starting QB?

I think that's bull****, personally. I know children that monitor and regulate their blood sugar. Jay wasn't at the pub. At least not for those few hours.

Cito Pelon
09-14-2009, 11:59 PM
Seriously...?

Then tell him to get the **** out of the NFL if he can't be effective.

That's the worst ****ing excuse I've ever seen.

He's always had that blank stare ****, and it was hot at the game (the announcers even stated that the Green Bay D was sweating like hell due to how hot it was). His "disorientation" was just him being flustered and trying to completely win the game with his arm.

I still think Cutler is a better QB than Orton, but defending that pile of **** from last night with these excuses is pathetic.

I don't even like Jay that much, just thought I'd point that out as part of the discussion. I should know better than to stick my nose into a raging argument.

Archer81
09-15-2009, 12:01 AM
Seriously?

So, we were supposed to keep this guy as our multi-billion dollar starting QB?

I think that's bull****, personally. I know children that monitor and regulate their blood sugar. Jay wasn't at the pub. At least not for those few hours.

+ 1.

The symptoms can be explained.

Jay is like Homer Simpson...the blank stare is normal.

The sweating profusely...its September in Greenbay...Collinsworth commented on the heat.

He was disoriented because the dude is a doofus. He got smacked around and made bad throws.

At what point is Jay the reason for his **** play and not the beetus?

BroncoBuff
09-15-2009, 12:12 AM
+ 1.

The sweating profusely...its September in Greenbay...Collinsworth commented on the heat.

He was disoriented because the dude is a doofus. He got smacked around and made bad throws.

Jay is responsible for his play of course, but the beetus can be a factor, exactly how a lingering injury can be a factor. Not an excuse, just a factor.

BroncoBuff
09-15-2009, 12:20 AM

You realize you're arguing against yourself here, right? Your story always was that McD "only fielded calls" and listened, remember that? Some lie with statistics, some lie other ways ....

Sheesh, one bad game and you guys are even changing your stories in a desperate effort to bury him.

He's gone, man, he's just not relevant how. Why care so much?

azbroncfan
09-15-2009, 12:21 AM
Jay is responsible for his play of course, but the beetus can be a factor, exactly how a lingering injury can be a factor. Not an excuse, just a factor.

It's funny how Wade Wilson never used the excuse for poor play. Man the Butler's will argue anything and make excuses for this guy left and right.

Popps
09-15-2009, 12:23 AM

I remember bringing up the concept that perhaps a gigantic investment in a boozer with beetus might be something to give a front office pause. (I wasn't the only one to bring it up, of course... nor the first.)

But, I remember being ridiculed for even thinking such a thing.

Now, suddenly... we're seeing this used as a line of defense around here? Jay plays bad because of beetus?

:rofl:

It's our defense... it's the running game.... it's Chicago's system... it's Chicago's wide receivers... it's the beetus.....

What excuse will they think of next week? Stay tuned!!

Cito Pelon
09-15-2009, 12:47 AM
I just saw some of his post game presser. Whats with all the rubbing his nose on his sweaty shirt sleeve repeatedly, thumping his fingers on the podium, picking his nose, shuffling his hat. scratching his arms, slouching, mumbling, smart ass one liners. belching. My wife commented that he looked like a monkey sitting on an ant hill. I have to agree.

Just when you think his pressers couldn't get any worse...If you didn't know better youd think you were watching SNL..

Hasn't he learned by now that he's representing a whole organization when he's up there?

Jim Mora was baggin on him. Now when Mora is bagging on you about this... thats pretty bad. :spit:

Well, that's Jay. What you just described is what turned people off of Jay here in Colorado. I remember when the trade was first announced, Rock Chalk put up the ESPN poll here on the board and the only state in the USA that thought it was a good trade was Colorado.

BroncoBuff
09-15-2009, 12:55 AM
It's funny how Wade Wilson never used the excuse for poor play. Man the Butler's will argue anything and make excuses for this guy left and right.

It's not an excuse, it's just a factor, like a bad knee or another nagging injury.

You guys sure spend alotta time and energy bashing Jay, why do you care so much?

Cito Pelon
09-15-2009, 01:15 AM
+ 1.

I don't know where you knuckleheads got the idea I was nuthugging Jay, I was just pointing out a factor in his play. The beetus is definitely a factor in his play, and I think was a factor in the trade.

Archer81
09-15-2009, 01:26 AM
I don't know where you knuckleheads got the idea I was nuthugging Jay, I was just pointing out a factor in his play. The beetus is definitely a factor in his play, and I think was a factor in the trade.

Didnt say you were nuthugging. But every Chicago player at the end of the game had the blank stare, were sweating and looked disoriented. They dont all have the beetus.

Cito Pelon
09-15-2009, 01:48 AM
Didnt say you were nuthugging. But every Chicago player at the end of the game had the blank stare, were sweating and looked disoriented. They dont all have the beetus.

So you're saying you are not a knucklehead? ;D

BTW, been to the Colorado Springs bus station lately? That Rumplestiltkin Midget Ninja still around? That place was a zoo. I've been in a lot of bus stations, but that one stands out. I had my hand on my knife pretty much the whole time from when I drove onto the street where the station was. It was obviously a place where you keep your hand on your knife.

azbroncfan
09-15-2009, 06:19 AM
It's not an excuse, it's just a factor, like a bad knee or another nagging injury.

You guys sure spend alotta time and energy bashing Jay, why do you care so much?

You Cutler defenders make all sorts of excuses for the guy who is severely overrated. You did it for him when he was here and will continue too. I voiced my concern last year and everyone thought I was nuts when I compared his play to Jake. I was getting concerned with is ability to read a defense to be honest. I could careless because I am on the record to thinking this trade will go down as the most overhyped noneventful trade ever and in a few years Cutler will get out of Chicago and Denver won't draft a great player with the picks they recieved.

Odysseus
09-15-2009, 08:59 AM
You Cutler defenders make all sorts of excuses for the guy who is severely overrated. You did it for him when he was here and will continue too. I voiced my concern last year and everyone thought I was nuts when I compared his play to Jake. I was getting concerned with is ability to read a defense to be honest. I could careless because I am on the record to thinking this trade will go down as the most overhyped noneventful trade ever and in a few years Cutler will get out of Chicago and Denver won't draft a great player with the picks they recieved.

When Cutler was first drafted I thought it was a great move because Plummer clearly did not have the skills or support to push things to the next level. I thought Shanahan would take a different approach to grooming this kid. Cutler clearly has not evolved the way I expected. He will only be a tease with moments of brilliance. I don't know if he will ever be able to carry a team.

I think it's ironic that Plummer, one of the more successful Denver QB's continues to get trash thrown at him despite actually providing some heart to what was a pretty lifeles team.

Orton just got here and already people are burning him in effigy. McDaniels might not have the time to build the QB he really needs as the fans are selfish and unforgiving. It's too bad. A good defense is not something to be taken lightly in light of recent Broncos QB failures.

TonyR
09-15-2009, 09:30 AM
Cutler clearly has not evolved the way I expected. He will only be a tease with moments of brilliance. I don't know if he will ever be able to carry a team.

Agree. I think it's a safe bet that Matt Ryan, Aaron Rodgers, and Joe Flacco will all end up being better and more successful QB's than Cutler. And it's far too early but you might even be able to add Matt Sanchez to the list.

Looking very forward to the Jay Cutler era in Chi starting out 0-2!

v2micca
09-15-2009, 10:45 AM
Well, living in Chicago, all my co-workers are big Bears fans and I got to listen to them defending Cutler the last couple of days, saying his recievers weren't on the same page, that they still need to work on timing, ect. The whole thing made me realize that I used to do the exact same thing for him back when he would have a bad game for the Broncos. I have to say, this past weekend has been very helpful in my own personal quest to get over Cutler.

scorpio
09-15-2009, 11:01 AM
Well, living in Chicago, all my co-workers are big Bears fans and I got to listen to them defending Cutler the last couple of days, saying his recievers weren't on the same page, that they still need to work on timing, ect. The whole thing made me realize that I used to do the exact same thing for him back when he would have a bad game for the Broncos. I have to say, this past weekend has been very helpful in my own personal quest to get over Cutler.

We should start having meetings in the church basement

BroncoBuff
09-15-2009, 11:01 AM
You Cutler defenders make all sorts of excuses for the guy who is severely overrated. You did it for him when he was here and will continue too. I voiced my concern last year and everyone thought I was nuts when I compared his play to Jake.
Fine, you were ahead of your time, a real Kreskin. But you didn't read what I said: Diabetes it's not an excuse, it's just a factor. To pretend it does not affect his play is either uninformed or just silly. You do realize he tests and injects right there on the sidelines, right?

But more to the point, why do you guys obsess so much about bashing Jay? The near-obsessive time and effort you put put into Jay-hating is quite revealing I think ... some of you post more about Jay than our own quarterback, which is pretty weird.

Remember, the opposite of love is not hate ;D

Dagmar
09-15-2009, 11:03 AM

As much as you spend defending the Bears player.

broncswin
09-15-2009, 11:21 AM
I just don't understand how some Bronco fans can still like this guy and hope he does well...the guy shiat all over us fans...don't forget we are just a 6, and if you took his explanation of what he said for real, then I got some ocean front property in Colorado for ya! I like alot of the posters on this site that still sit in Jay's corner...but for you to come on here and whine about how you are being treated sounds about like Jay not wanting to answer the phone, because he got his feeling hurt. SoCal you are better than that, I have read your post for many years and have a lot of respect for you...just because you guys that like Cutler get bashed, don't take it personal...don't forget that most die hard Cutler fans do the same against those who don't like Jay.

GO BRONCOS

Archer81
09-15-2009, 11:24 AM

BTW, been to the Colorado Springs bus station lately? That Rumplestiltkin Midget Ninja still around? That place was a zoo. I've been in a lot of bus stations, but that one stands out. I had my hand on my knife pretty much the whole time from when I drove onto the street where the station was. It was obviously a place where you keep your hand on your knife.

I left there 4 years ago...thankfully. I think everyone has jobs where they realize hey...this is not for me. Rumplestiltskin Midget Ninja? I dont believe he is...thought he went to Denver. The station was ok during the day. At night...not the best. I saw a guy get jumped there, blood everywhere. Lots of police called.

Circle Orange
09-15-2009, 07:25 PM
Wow, I've been a little out of touch with the NFL over the weekend, but now I see Cutler highlites actually playing that game it was obvious he had some blood sugar problems. Bigtime blood sugar problems.

He did seem hyper...on the sidelines he was positively heaving and sweating.

I think...0-3, possibly 0-4 at the break for Chicago. ;)

azbroncfan
09-15-2009, 07:41 PM
You do realize he tests and injects right there on the sidelines, right?

Yep just like every diabetic in the world that has to manage their insulin levels. Difference is Jay has doctors that monitor constantly and a top notch insulin pump. I don't really bash him all that much just point out when you guys are making excuses for your love child. I could care less as you guys ripped at me when I called him Jay George. I bet his career is very similar to Georges and at best Kerry Collins.

DBroncos4life
09-15-2009, 07:44 PM
Johnny Knox looks like he could be a find, hell he might be the most impressive guy out of this deal so far.

fdf
09-15-2009, 07:51 PM

Have you been to downtown LA bus station? I was picking up a friend and as soon as I stopped my car in front (where we were supposed to meet), it was surrounded by bad guys. I held up my fingers 3-2-1 and hit the gas gently. Then 3-2-1 and hit it hard. They had figured out what was happening and you should have seen them scatter.

Then I came back around and motioned the meanest looking one over to the car. They tried to surround me again. I went 3-2-1 and hit the gas.

Third time, only the bad ass came over. I offered him 20 dollars to find my friend and escort him out safely. He wanted the money up front. I drove off.

Came back around. This time, he went in, found my friend and got him out safely. Paid him the 20 and we were good to go.

I hope CO Spgs hasn't deteriorate that far.

hades
09-15-2009, 07:51 PM
Yep just like every diabetic in the world that has to manage their insulin levels. Difference is Jay has doctors that monitor constantly and a top notch insulin pump. I don't really bash him all that much just point out when you guys are making excuses for your love child. I could care less as you guys ripped at me when I called him Jay George. I bet his career is very similar to Georges and at best Kerry Collins.

He doesn't wear the pump on game day, and he probably gets his sugar level up a bit high before a game so it will come down during. I doubt he needs insulin during a game tho, maybe a sugar pill or two tho!

When I went to LA Fitness for a while, I got my glucose level to around 210 or so, worked out and when I got home I was usually 60 to 75 (took half my fast acting dose too). He can monitor it and it not be a problem, but only if he wants too. He may get to "comfortable" with his care and not keep it in check tho.

<-- type 1 since 1972 (I was 6)

baja
09-15-2009, 08:17 PM

Nice that you were on the ready but did you know everybody in that part of town carries a gun?

I know this because during the peak of my drinking carrier I lived on Weber St very near the bus station.

baja
09-15-2009, 08:22 PM

We already did draft a great player, Smith and that was only possible because of the trade.

Archer81
09-15-2009, 09:26 PM
Nice that you were on the ready but did you know everybody in that part of town carries a gun?

I know this because during the peak of my drinking carrier I lived on Weber St very near the bus station.

Weber...whenever it snowed and I was working the late shift (4-1am) I'd have to wait for late buses, and stay open until everyone got a ride or left...more times then I cared to I was there when the morning shift came in. We were 4 blocks from the Police Station...wouldnt know it though.

Dagmar
09-15-2009, 10:24 PM
http://i27.tinypic.com/2wm001y.gif

azbroncfan
09-15-2009, 10:52 PM
We already did draft a great player, Smith and that was only possible because of the trade.

Couldn't Denver just traded next years first rounder without the Cutler trade?

BroncoDoug
09-15-2009, 11:20 PM

god that was such an awesome play by Matthews...

Mr.Meanie
09-15-2009, 11:24 PM
Couldn't Denver just traded next years first rounder without the Cutler trade?

Yes, but I highly doubt they would have. Trade your only #1 pick for a 2nd? No way in hell. They ONLY did that because they had 2 picks... and they saw an opportunity.

lex
09-15-2009, 11:27 PM
Yes, but I highly doubt they would have. Trade your only #1 pick for a 2nd? No way in hell. They ONLY did that because they had 2 picks... and they saw an opportunity.

Yeah, it was really shrewd.

Mr.Meanie
09-15-2009, 11:28 PM
Yeah, it was really shrewd.

Best player of the Broncos draft so far. But it's early....

lex
09-15-2009, 11:33 PM
Best player of the Broncos draft so far. But it's early....

...and not worth what they gave up. But, like you said, its early.

27atwater
09-16-2009, 06:57 AM
But at least the Rams new coach looks great so far...

Rabb
09-16-2009, 07:09 AM
...and not worth what they gave up. But, like you said, its early.

I disagree, he contributed quite a bit in the game this week and is making an immediate impact on the field in many ways.

What other first round corners can boast that?

Jenkins was taken 14th overall by the Saints, no stats last week

Davis was taken 25th overall by the Phins, 1 tackle last week

Smith last week had 4 tackles, one assisted tackle, one for a loss and a near interception on a team that is not hurting at the CB spot.

Looks like 1st round talent to me, but I guess we shall see when the season is over right?

Broncoman13
09-16-2009, 07:26 AM

That wasn't Mathews... that was Chillar or something like that... impressive nonetheless though.

azbroncfan
09-16-2009, 08:01 AM

But Smith didn't come from the Cutler trade. Now I agree they wouldn't of done it but in reality 1st round picks are pretty overrated for the most part. The trade leveraging for 2nd and 3rd round picks is works out better on average than the player that is picked in the first round.

Cito Pelon
09-16-2009, 08:47 AM
I left there 4 years ago...thankfully. I think everyone has jobs where they realize hey...this is not for me. Rumplestiltskin Midget Ninja? I dont believe he is...thought he went to Denver. The station was ok during the day. At night...not the best. I saw a guy get jumped there, blood everywhere. Lots of police called.

Yah, I was there at about 0200 a couple times. Looked like a refugee camp.

As for Cutler, he was just throwing it anywhere. But with excellent velocity. I don't know what info his brain was processing, but he acted on it poorly. I remember last year some people were saying "if Plummer had a game like Cutler did, he'd be getting reamed". And boy did they get shouted down.

I was totally turned off by the guy late last year with his lackadaisical play. Looked like he just couldn't wait to get off the field often. He'd make his drop then just fling it anywhere.

And the post-game pressers, oh boy. Yoda I think posted something above that was the CHI version of Jay's postgame pressers in Denver.

Cito Pelon
09-16-2009, 09:01 AM
Have you been to downtown LA bus station? I was picking up a friend and as soon as I stopped my car in front (where we were supposed to meet), it was surrounded by bad guys. I held up my fingers 3-2-1 and hit the gas gently. Then 3-2-1 and hit it hard. They had figured out what was happening and you should have seen them scatter.

Then I came back around and motioned the meanest looking one over to the car. They tried to surround me again. I went 3-2-1 and hit the gas.

Third time, only the bad ass came over. I offered him 20 dollars to find my friend and escort him out safely. He wanted the money up front. I drove off.

Came back around. This time, he went in, found my friend and got him out safely. Paid him the 20 and we were good to go.

I hope CO Spgs hasn't deteriorate that far.

No, it hasn't deteriorated that far. The sheer volume of bums LA vs. CS prevents that. It's poorly lighted both in front and in the parking lot at the rear of the station, and the roaches were there in the dark. As soon as I turned the corner the roaches out in front heads snapped around to see what the possibilites were. I went in the driveway to the back of the station to park since I sure wasn't going to park out front, and there was several groups of roaches in the parking lot. I put the brights on to take a good look, well, you know the drill. Like Sirc said, it was just the night crew that was a problem.

Cito Pelon
09-16-2009, 09:33 AM

Well, I was pretty sure it wouldn't come down to gunplay. Those characters were more of the harassing/intimidating variety. Present a stout front like fdf posted above and you're ok. That was a nasty little place, though. There was some older folks there the roaches circled around, even inside the terminal. I told a couple of the roaches to back off an old couple with my hand in my jacket pocket so they didn't know what I had in there. That was a nasty little place.

Cito Pelon
09-16-2009, 09:38 AM

Smith looks pretty good. Good addition to the D. Cincy tried hard to work him, but had no success.

Man-Goblin
09-16-2009, 09:40 AM

Damn, did they flag Ogden (I think?) on the play for tackling his man in the backfield too? Their o-line is such a mess. I love it.

Cito Pelon
09-16-2009, 09:43 AM

I guess Matthews was woofing some too. Elvis must have texted him some key phrases.

broncofan7
09-16-2009, 09:50 AM
But at least the Rams new coach looks great so far...

You are a MORON.

What was the Ram's Record the last 2 years? Where did they rank offensively and defensively last year? Did they have the #2 offense in football? Did he trade Marc Bulger? --the task of rebuilding one of the 2 worst franchises in the NFL versus taking a .500 team with a good young offensive core and making them a playoff team are TWO ENTIRELY DIFFERENT THINGS--one FAR MORE difficult than the other....

broncofan7
09-16-2009, 09:53 AM
Damn, did they flag Ogden (I think?) on the play for tackling his man in the backfield too? Their o-line is such a mess. I love it.

Orlando PACE.

broncofan7
09-16-2009, 09:55 AM
That wasn't Mathews... that was Chillar or something like that... impressive nonetheless though.

Yes--Brandon Chillar...Matthews had gotten in Cutler's face after an incompletion and Cutler shoved him away ......

broncofan7
09-16-2009, 09:56 AM
I hope PIT shuts him down Sunday too...but I have a feeling that much like his pre-season debut against the Bills went south--his 2nd game against the NYG, also at home, went VERY well--I want CHI to be 0-16--hopefully, Bradford makes it into our lap.........

Killericon
09-16-2009, 10:15 AM
http://www.forumspile.com/Cliche-Double_post.jpg

Popcorn Sutton
09-16-2009, 10:20 AM

I'm not sure why you keep chasing this. This was his first game as a member of another team. It will wear off some but it's never going to completely go away.

TonyR
09-16-2009, 10:27 AM
Did they have the #2 offense in football?

Did we have the #2 offense in football?

Killericon
09-16-2009, 10:33 AM
I'm not sure why you keep chasing this. This was his first game as a member of another team. It will wear off some but it's never going to completely go away.

Yup. It happened with Griese, and we're just lucky the Plummer didn't ply in Tampa.

Dagmar
09-16-2009, 10:36 AM

No, we sure did not. But he doesn't let facts get in the way.

broncofan7
09-16-2009, 10:41 AM

You're a smart(ass) guy--try N F L . C O M and look it up........

broncofan7
09-16-2009, 10:43 AM
No, we sure did not. But he doesn't let facts get in the way.

DOH!!!

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=2&offensiveStatisticCategory=GAME_STATS&conference=ALL&role=TM&season=2008&seasonType=REG&d-447263-s=TOTAL_YARDS_GAME_AVG&d-447263-o=2&d-447263-n=1

DUMBASS.

TailgateNut
09-16-2009, 10:44 AM
You're a smart(ass) guy--try N F L . C O M and look it up........

Pot/ Kettle.

Popcorn Sutton
09-16-2009, 10:47 AM
DOH!!!

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=2&offensiveStatisticCategory=GAME_STATS&conference=ALL&role=TM&season=2008&seasonType=REG&d-447263-s=TOTAL_YARDS_GAME_AVG&d-447263-o=2&d-447263-n=1

DUMBASS.

What wins games? Yards or Points?

Take away the first few games last season and this offense was in the bottom half in scoring.

TailgateNut
09-16-2009, 10:48 AM
http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?offensiveStatisticCategory=GAME_STAT S&season=2008&seasonType=REG&d-447263-o=2&conference=ALL&tabSeq=2&role=TM&d-447263-p=1&d-447263-s=TOTAL_POINTS_SCORED&d-447263-n=1

Two can play your game.

Here's where it counts, not where it gets your QB to the probowl.

Talk about (Dumb)ass.

Anyone who take your stats as proof is a ****ing moron. You pick and choose to make your point.

WE WERE NOT #2.
Far from it.

TailgateNut
09-16-2009, 10:49 AM

Take away the first few games last season and this offense was in the bottom half in scoring.

Beat me by a minute.

BF7 thinks he's smart, 'cause his momma told him so.Hilarious!

broncofan7
09-16-2009, 10:50 AM

What is the STANDARD by which offenses are ranked? YARDS. I didn't make that THE standard--I JUST REFERENCED IT. Class dismissed.

Popcorn Sutton
09-16-2009, 10:53 AM
What is the STANDARD by which offenses are ranked? YARDS. I didn't make that THE standard--I JUST REFERENCED IT. Class dismissed.

What is the standard by which games are won?

The yardage standard has long been criticized by analysts because it doesn't even come close to telling the whole story.

bombay
Tatum Bell gained over 100 Yards against the Chargers in week 17 last year!

TailgateNut
Hey BF, here's another stat we were rated second. LOLhttp://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?season=2008&seasonType=REG&d-447263-o=2&statisticPositionCategory=QUARTERBACK&qualified=true&tabSeq=1&d-447263-p=1&d-447263-s=PASSING_INTERCEPTIONS&d-447263-n=1

broncofan7
09-16-2009, 10:55 AM
http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?offensiveStatisticCategory=GAME_STAT S&season=2008&seasonType=REG&d-447263-o=2&conference=ALL&tabSeq=2&role=TM&d-447263-p=1&d-447263-s=TOTAL_POINTS_SCORED&d-447263-n=1

Two can play your game.

Here's where it counts, not where it gets your QB to the probowl.

Talk about (Dumb)ass.

Anyone who take your stats as proof is a ****ing moron. You pick and choose to make your point.

WE WERE NOT #2.
Far from it.

It's not a game you MORON--that is THE standard. Why do you think that NFL.com when listing team rankings--lists them by YARDS FIRST? Because that is THE ACCEPTED STANDARD--I know a lot of you disingenuous twits like to make up the rules as you go--but you will not be able to win this one......the standard is YARDS. Go send an email to Goodell if you don't like it.......

TailgateNut
09-16-2009, 10:55 AM

That standard doesn't do **** if you hit a brick wall when you get to the endzone, or if your SUPERHERO throw interceptions like he throws temper tantrums.

Popcorn Sutton
09-16-2009, 10:56 AM
Hey BF, here's another stat we were rated second. LOL http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?season=2008&seasonType=REG&d-447263-o=2&statisticPositionCategory=QUARTERBACK&qualified=true&tabSeq=1&d-447263-p=1&d-447263-s=PASSING_INTERCEPTIONS&d-447263-n=1

There's this too:

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?offensiveStatisticCategory=GAME_STAT S&archive=false&seasonType=REG&defensiveStatisticCategory=null&d-447263-o=1&conference=null&d-447263-s=TURNOVER_RATIO&d-447263-n=1&season=2008&Submit=Go&qualified=true&tabSeq=2&role=TM&d-447263-p=1

bombay
Standard of Futility?

broncofan7
What is the standard by which games are won?

The yardage standard has long been criticized by analysts because it doesn't even come close to telling the whole story.

Nice try. I stated that we had the #2 offense in football, I was challenged on that fact--and I unequivocally proved my point with the UNBIASED statistical standard. Class dismissed.........

broncofan7
09-16-2009, 10:58 AM
That standard doesn't do **** if you hit a brick wall when you get to the endzone, or if your SUPERHERO throw interceptions like he throws temper tantrums.

I want that 'superhero' to throw 4 ints/game b/c our draft position is based upon the bear's performance.......I brought up the #2 offense thing in defense of my choice for HC Spagnuolo

Dagmar
09-16-2009, 10:58 AM

When you start with ****ty field position every game? Yards mean nothing.

Game the other night - Chicago 352 yards - GB - 226 yards.

Raiders 366 yards - Chargers 317 yards.

Yards are so very important.

Dagmar
09-16-2009, 10:59 AM
It's not a game you MORON--that is THE standard. Why do you think that NFL.com when listing team rankings--lists them by YARDS FIRST? Because that is THE ACCEPTED STANDARD--I know a lot of you disingenuous twits like to make up the rules as you go--but you will not be able to win this one......the standard is YARDS. Go send an email to Goodell if you don't like it.......

So Chicago and Oakland are both 1 - 0 if that is the STANDARD?

Popcorn Sutton
09-16-2009, 10:59 AM
Nice try. I stated that we had the #2 offense in football, I was challenged on that fact--and I unequivocally proved my point with the UNBIASED statistical standard. Class dismissed.........

Un-biased? :rofl:

Does it tell the whole story or not?

TailgateNut
09-16-2009, 11:00 AM

Do you think that by calling others MORONS, it makes you less of one?

You are the one who is manipulating the stats to fit your agenda. Your YDS and YdsPG numbers don't do squat in the grand scheme of things.

Grumps
09-16-2009, 11:04 AM
How did our rankings in yards help us last year?

Killericon
I disagree, he contributed quite a bit in the game this week and is making an immediate impact on the field in many ways.

What other first round corners can boast that?

Jenkins was taken 14th overall by the Saints, no stats last week

Davis was taken 25th overall by the Phins, 1 tackle last week

Smith last week had 4 tackles, one assisted tackle, one for a loss and a near interception on a team that is not hurting at the CB spot.

Looks like 1st round talent to me, but I guess we shall see when the season is over right?

That might be the problem right there.

broncofan7
When you start with ****ty field position every game? Yards mean nothing.

Game the other night - Chicago 352 yards - GB - 226 yards.

Raiders 366 yards - Chargers 317 yards.

Yards are so very important.

Did we or did we not have the #2 offense in football?

DUMBASS.

broncofan7
09-16-2009, 11:05 AM
Do you think that by calling others MORONS, it makes you less of one?

You are the one who is manipulating the stats to fit your agenda. Your YDS and YdsPG numbers don't do squat in the grand scheme of things.

:rofl: I can lead a blind horse to water but I cannot make him drink it........

55CrushEm
09-16-2009, 11:07 AM

Dude....give it up. You're losing the argument. Yes, we were ranked the #2 offense...IN YARDS ONLY. And while I'll even concede to you that that is the "standard" (::)).....you will agree that there are other stats that are measured, yes? Namely, points, red zone efficiency, etc.

Yards mean ****, if you're not producing points and turning the ball over.

I've long been a proponent of using a formula (similar to QB rating) to calculate offensive and defensive rankings.....to rank them on yards alone is stupid.

broncofan7
09-16-2009, 11:09 AM
Un-biased? :rofl:

Does it tell the whole story or not?

If you don't want yards/gm to be the standard--write Roger Goodell and voice your displeasure to him...amazing that you and others call yourselves football fans and are unaware of something as rudimentary as the yards/game standard......but go ahead and argue that it is NOT the standard......