PDA

View Full Version : 2 words for ya

Spider
09-13-2009, 08:18 PM
****ler sucks ......case closed

Mr. Elway
09-13-2009, 08:22 PM
Wonder if he misses Denver's OL tonight?

Dedhed
09-13-2009, 08:27 PM
Yup-In a single half of football he's shown exactly why McDaniels had doubts about Cutler being the leader of this team.

Odysseus
09-13-2009, 08:29 PM
3 Interceptions so far? Let's see. The word Gunslinger does not come to mind. Franchise Quarterback....mmmm. Not so much. Orton has to be laughing at the unintended rescue.

broncocalijohn
09-13-2009, 08:33 PM
I will chime in and wonder how many of you never questioned his ability to throw the football and thought he was a total winner for us. Oh, how times have changed when he is in a different uni. Barely a blimp noticed his personality and those that did, didnt care and liked his leadership and athleticism. Not that he had this bad of a start of a game with the Denver Broncos, if you speak up now but never then, yes you are a hypocrite. Now, dont let me stop you on pounding him away. Even if he has a good year and excels over Orton, it is still fun to nail him. Just know that you admit your hypocrisy and then rip him a new A Hole. Enjoy! (and I hope it continues).

jhat01
09-13-2009, 08:34 PM
watch him turn this around...i hope not but i got a feeling

atomicbloke
09-13-2009, 08:35 PM

The turnaround has started.

BroncoBuff
09-13-2009, 08:41 PM
He did suck in the first half ... but this is a different guy now.

SoDak Bronco
jay is jay

BroncoBuff
Yup-In a single half of football he's shown exactly why McDaniels had doubts about Cutler being the leader of this team.

You can't be serious.

SoDak Bronco
throw some int's, throw some tds...nothing new here

Raidersbane
09-13-2009, 08:42 PM
I have noticed that in the eyes of the media from the moment he left Denver he became a true stud QB and worthy of much more praise and discussion time......

Dedhed
09-13-2009, 08:42 PM

Won't matter. Whether it's within a single game or from week to week, Cutler will always be schizophrenic under center.

And what's with him humping the center. Watch when he gets under there; he starts pumping and bobbing his head.

Wes Mantooth
09-13-2009, 08:50 PM
This generations Jeff George.

Dedhed
09-13-2009, 08:59 PM
You can't be serious.

And why can't I be serious about Cutler's decision making being of concern?

missingnumber7
09-13-2009, 09:07 PM
Hoorraaay...Ortons God cuz we won and Cutler sucks cuz he's thrown 3 picks..

Gawd, this crap gets so damn old.

chawknz
09-13-2009, 10:07 PM
oh

OBF1
09-13-2009, 10:11 PM
4 picks

Casey, Now I know why all of your hatred towards coach McDaniels.... You are still butt sore that he traded away your man love. Get the hell over it already and start acting like a Bronco fan or move on. Man you are disappointing.

43.2 QB rating as well.

Punisher
09-13-2009, 10:13 PM
lol Bear DOWN!

scorpio
09-13-2009, 10:17 PM
You can't be serious.

What's that?

Steve Sewell
09-13-2009, 10:20 PM
Talking **** to opposing players? Check

Pouting alone on the sidelines? Check

Whining to officials? Check

Melting down in the clutch? Check

Losing the football game? Check

SOUNDS LIKE CUTLER TO ME

misturanderson
09-13-2009, 10:23 PM

Or...Orton's piss poor, but doesn't lose games and Cutler has all of the talent in the world, but can't put together a winning record to save his life.

Rock Chalk
09-13-2009, 10:27 PM

The leader of the excuse brigade.

4 Ints isn't acceptable, ever, for any QB, period.

errand
09-13-2009, 10:30 PM
throw some int's, throw some tds, another loss....nothing new here

fixed it for you....

RMT
09-13-2009, 10:32 PM
throwing 4 picks in one game?

there's only ONE word for that

quadrilateral

LOL

daysofcoleco
09-13-2009, 10:33 PM

No - actually it was the same guy.

Taco John
09-13-2009, 10:34 PM
I have noticed that in the eyes of the media from the moment he left Denver he became a true stud QB and worthy of much more praise and discussion time......

I noticed that happens to a quarterback any time they go to a probowl for any reason - even as the third alternate.

errand
09-13-2009, 10:39 PM

No, what's old is clowns like you bitching about a Broncos QB not named Elway that wins games.

Craig Morton won games as our QB, even led us to our first ever postseason appearance and SB....people bitched he didn't do this or that better.

Bubby Brister won games coming off the bench in place of Elway...and people bitched because he didn't play as well during the pre-season.

Gus Frerotte won games after Griese went down to injury....and people bitched because he, like virtually every other NFL QB that season couldn't beat the Raven's D.

Jake Plummer won games as our QB...and people bitched because he didn't have a cannon arm.

Now you guys have a new whipping boy in Orton and everyone knows winning games isn't going to make you stop bitching.

He has to win pretty...and for the life of me, I cannot understand your mentality. I mean, what is wrong with you clowns that you hate every single QB except Elway that actually accomplished something for the Broncos?

Rock Chalk
09-13-2009, 10:42 PM
I noticed that happens to a quarterback any time they go to a probowl for any reason - even as the third alternate.

No, it never happened to Plummer. Just Cutler.

R8R H8R
09-13-2009, 10:47 PM

touche

BroncoMan4ever
09-14-2009, 12:01 AM

against Pittsburgh, i wouldn't hold me breath on him turning it around in week 2

ChSuperStar
09-14-2009, 12:18 AM
Did we not trade cutler to green bay packers, i switched on tv tonight... he was wearing some blue jersey.. but thank god he was throwing to his team guys.. who was wearing some green jersey's... i felt thank god he got the uni wrong.. but realized who his team was.

maher_tyler
09-14-2009, 12:31 AM
No, what's old is clowns like you b****ing about a Broncos QB not named Elway that wins games.

Craig Morton won games as our QB, even led us to our first ever postseason appearance and SB....people b****ed he didn't do this or that better.

Bubby Brister won games coming off the bench in place of Elway...and people b****ed because he didn't play as well during the pre-season.

Gus Frerotte won games after Griese went down to injury....and people b****ed because he, like virtually every other NFL QB that season couldn't beat the Raven's D.

Jake Plummer won games as our QB...and people b****ed because he didn't have a cannon arm.

Now you guys have a new whipping boy in Orton and everyone knows winning games isn't going to make you stop b****ing.

He has to win pretty...and for the life of me, I cannot understand your mentality. I mean, what is wrong with you clowns that you hate every single QB except Elway that actually accomplished something for the Broncos?

Yep...i've said before, some people around here would bitch if their ice cream was to cold!

prunch
09-14-2009, 12:34 AM
... and a kind of irresponsible press conference too ... he does not seem bothered

http://bit.ly/7yJZw

Odysseus
09-14-2009, 01:30 AM
... and a kind of irresponsible press conference too ... he does not seem bothered

Cutler is a zombie. Shanahan stole his soul. You can never be too careful with the undead. Plummer was a zombie too. Griese is their king. I heard this from Brandon Marshall's best friends dog groomer. I am sure he's telling me the truth.

Taco John
09-14-2009, 02:01 AM

You know - you're right. Plummer didn't get hardly any national love when he went to the pro bowl as the second alternate. I guess that theory is shot to hell.

ZONA
09-14-2009, 02:25 AM
4 picks, and 2 other passes that were right smack in the hands of defenders but dropped (and I mean dead on right in the bread basket). He's so lucky not to have had 5 or 6 picks tonight. Heck, on one series, 2 picks were dropped in a row before they did intercept the 3rd throw. He was just chucking it out there with reckless abandon.

A QB rating of just over 50. That was one gawd awful QB performance tonight. Looks like Jay didn't waste any time before setting a new Bears franchise record.....muahahahahaha.

That's okay, I'm sure he'll be heading to the nearest bar to drown his misery.

:wave:

Spider
09-14-2009, 10:32 AM
I wonder if this makes me a bad person , but I enjoyed Cutlers performance as much as the Broncos win .........

Rock Chalk
09-14-2009, 10:42 AM
You know - you're right. Plummer didn't get hardly any national love when he went to the pro bowl as the second alternate. I guess that theory is shot to hell.

:)

Plummer used up all his media love when he was still in Zona. After leading the team to the playoffs and upending the Cowgirls in that first round game, his career went downward until he got to Denver. By the time he got to Denver though the media considered him "washed up".

Even when Cutler had his fantastic year in Denver where he went like 400 pass plays without an interception, the media was just waiting to pounce.

Cutler is using up his free media pass quickly.

bronco610
09-14-2009, 10:44 AM
I wonder if this makes me a bad person , but I enjoyed Cutlers performance as much as the Broncos win .........

You already knew you were a bad person before this. :wiggle:
Oh yeah, and ditto.

Traveler
09-14-2009, 10:44 AM

Especially on NFLN this preseason. Not so much last night though.

Spider
09-14-2009, 10:46 AM
You already knew you were a bad person before this. :wiggle:
Oh yeah, and ditto.

;D yeah ......... But man I did the fat man dance everytime Cutler screwed up ......

jmz313
09-14-2009, 10:47 AM
Cutler will bounce back. They were shell shocked at how amazing GB's D came out and played. Its week one and Cutler is still NFL caliber QB. Unlike a lot of teams starters.

hades
09-14-2009, 10:47 AM
I think everyone is forgetting that if Jay did not throw those interceptions, he would not have any, simple as that. :wiggle:

Spider
09-14-2009, 10:48 AM
Cutler will bounce back. They were shell shocked at how amazing GB's D came out and played. Its week one and Cutler is still NFL caliber QB. Unlike a lot of teams starters.

meh ........... Cutler will be Cutler . inconsistent ....

Pony Boy
09-14-2009, 10:56 AM
Well I hope they enjoyed the trip to the Pro Bowl, it will be the last for both of these bums .........

bronco610
09-14-2009, 10:59 AM
;D yeah ......... But man I did the fat man dance everytime Cutler screwed up ......

You and me both !!!

oubronco
09-14-2009, 11:02 AM
2 words for ya

broncocalijohn
09-14-2009, 11:26 AM
I think everyone is forgetting that if Jay did not throw those interceptions, he would not have any, simple as that. :wiggle:

i think you plagerized Lex.

Miss I.
09-14-2009, 11:35 AM
I have 4 words for you.:

It's All Griese's fault.

;D I love you guys...just when I think my PMS is bad, I come in here and realize it could be soooo much worse...;D

Raidersbane
09-14-2009, 12:14 PM
Especially on NFLN this preseason. Not so much last night though.

NFLN is like a damned local San Diego station when it comes to who and what it likes. I bet if the Chargers lose tonight the name Ed Hochuli will come up........

hades
09-14-2009, 12:35 PM
i think you plagerized Lex.

Crap, too much to read the entire thread!

Dedhed
09-14-2009, 01:03 PM

The number one thing that bothered me about Cutler in the end was that he didn't take losing to heart. He would just shrug and give you a "whatever" attitude.

Especially in Denver with the defense being so poor. He never looked at what he could have done to win and what he could do to get better; it was always someone else's issue. The great one's always take losing to heart and ask what they could have done.

I honestly think Cutler could care less as long as he gets his.