PDA

View Full Version : I guess the Bengals fans got their benchmark.............hahahaha

ZONA
09-13-2009, 02:47 PM
Who was it that posted a link to their forums a few days ago, where 90% of the Bengal fans were calling for a route. Yeah, for real. I know it's fans being excited but I mean there were a TON of dudes throwing out scores like 45-0, 34-3, 38-7 on and on. They were even saying don't get too excited about the blowout because Denver was such a bad team that it would not be a good bench mark for them.

LMAO so hard right now

What a bunch of clowns they were. That team was 4-11 last year and they got some nerve to go throwin out scores like 45-0. Okay, whatever.

Bronx33
09-13-2009, 02:49 PM
Anything can happen any day to any team...

frerottenextelway
09-13-2009, 02:51 PM
They want to get rid of Carson Palmer now. Bwhahahahahaha.

We need to end the Carson Palmer experiment (http://forums.bengalszone.com/index.php?showtopic=20230)

BroncoBuff
09-13-2009, 02:52 PM
Their offense really sucks, Marvin Lewis should be fired. Time;s up, he's had what, 6-7 years?

Carson Palmer was not the problem I don't think

McDman
09-13-2009, 02:54 PM
We'll take him!

Clockwork Orange
09-13-2009, 02:55 PM
They want to get rid of Carson Palmer now. Bwhahahahahaha.

We need to end the Carson Palmer experiment (http://forums.bengalszone.com/index.php?showtopic=20230)

I'll give them Chicago's 1st rounder for him right now. Get him in uniform and ready for next week.

Bronx33
09-13-2009, 02:58 PM
I'll give them Chicago's 1st rounder for him right now. Get him in uniform and ready for next week.

I would have to agree orton looked like he was running in quicksand and his reads were way to fast he missed a wide open stokley fir the first down directly behind brandons catch.

ZONA
09-13-2009, 03:06 PM
Hahahahaha, this single Bengals fan now looks like a genius. He was the only 1 to call it the Broncos way in a squeaker.

skyline - Everyone see that 1 vote for Denver to win in a squeaker? This is one time where it really hurts to be right. *sigh*

broncosteven
09-13-2009, 03:08 PM
I would have to agree orton looked like he was running in quicksand and his reads were way to fast he missed a wide open stokley fir the first down directly behind brandons catch.

I couldn't tell on TV but I am guessing Orton thought the CB could have covered either guy and he took the safer throw to Marshall rather than under throw Stokely and get picked.

ZONA
09-13-2009, 03:09 PM

I'm not gonna be too hard on Orton but he had 2 TD's out there today that were not hard throws and he blew them. If he could have thrown it further to BM, that would have been a TD and then also on that Stokley play you refered to, there was nothing in front of Stokley but the endzone and he was totally wide open.

Rock Chalk
09-13-2009, 03:10 PM
Their offense really sucks, Marvin Lewis should be fired. Time;s up, he's had what, 6-7 years?

Carson Palmer was not the problem I don't think

Carson certainly wasnt their problem but he didn't help matters.

When his receivers weren't dropping passes, he was off kilter on a few of them. He put one good drive together and it was an impressive drive but it was also against a tired defense playing a soft prevent.

The real villian for the Bungles today is Marvin Lewis. What was he doing running the ball so much? Benson had 1 good run and a few decent ones but most of the time he was stuffed for 1, 2 and 3 yard gains. 76 yards or something on 24 or something carries is not a good run game. Overall Denver's defense stuffed the run game and yet they kept going back to it.

It may have been the fact that they were concerned with the o-line and wanted to protect Palmer's ankle as much as possible but mostly, its all on Marvin Lewis IMO. His offensive game plan was to gash Denver's run D thinking it would be as bad as last year.

Bronx33
09-13-2009, 03:11 PM
I'm not gonna be too hard on Orton but he had 2 TD's out there today that were not hard throws and he blew them. If he could have thrown it further to BM, that would have been a TD and then also on that Stokley play you refered to, there was nothing in front of Stokley but the endzone and he was totally wide open.

huh?

ZONA
09-13-2009, 03:15 PM
huh?

meaning there were 2 plays that I think were sure TD's had Orton A) made a better throw and B) threw to the right receiver.

Bronx33
09-13-2009, 03:19 PM
meaning there were 2 plays that I think were sure TD's had Orton A) made a better throw and B) threw to the right receiver.

ahhhhh got ya.