PDA

View Full Version : All you naysayers are fools

bronco0608
09-13-2009, 01:13 PM
:rofl:

scttgrd
09-13-2009, 01:24 PM
And you are fooling yourself if you think this kind of effort will get more than 5 wins this year. If the Broncos play anywhere near this kind of ball, it will be a long tough year. I'm happy for the win, but if the Bengals take them to the wire they are going to get killed by good teams.

DenverBrit
09-13-2009, 01:28 PM
Way too early for this thread.

bronco0608
09-13-2009, 01:29 PM
And you are fooling yourself if you think this kind of effort will get more than 5 wins this year. If the Broncos play anywhere near this kind of ball, it will be a long tough year. I'm happy for the win, but if the Bengals take them to the wire they are going to get killed by good teams.

This the NFL brah. The Chiefs battled the Ravens down to the wire.

If our WRs didn't drop 5 passes, this thing was done in the third quarter.

tsiguy96
09-13-2009, 01:30 PM
soooo happy we won. very disappointed in orton, but the whole offense had its issues.

bronco0608
09-13-2009, 01:31 PM
Way too early for this thread.

Whether I post this thread today or three months from now, all you 3-13, 5-11 douches are still fools.

You doomsayers know nothing about football. Its quite sad actually.

DenverBrit
09-13-2009, 01:40 PM
Whether I post this thread today or three months from now, all you 3-13, 5-11 douches are still fools.

Kind of broad with those 'douche' brushstrokes aren't you?

Find a post of mine where I predict doom and gloom, let alone this seasons wins and loses.

After one game, it's still too early for this thread.

steeledude
09-13-2009, 02:02 PM

I can't wait until you're wrong and your cowardly heart prevents you from posting here anymore. Because people like you bury their heads in the sand when they're wrong, instead of owning up to it.

bronco0608
09-13-2009, 02:03 PM
I can't wait until you're wrong and your cowardly heart prevents you from posting here anymore. Because people like you bury their heads in the sand when they're wrong, instead of owning up to it.

Go suck on this win. :welcome:

Ha!

bronco0608
09-13-2009, 02:04 PM
I can't wait until you're wrong.

So now you are hoping the broncos lose so you can be right.

Good luck with that, guy.

Rock Chalk
09-13-2009, 02:05 PM

And people like you, all year long, will complain no matter what happens.

Its the nature of this board.

Same ****, different year.

TailgateNut
09-13-2009, 02:07 PM
I can't wait until you're wrong .

Nice !!!! **** off!

Nothing like hoping for the worst for your team. Straighten your shirt. the yellow stripe on the back is crooked.

doof
09-13-2009, 02:13 PM

So you're saying that you can't wait for the broncos to start losing just so you can be right?

Bronx33
09-13-2009, 02:14 PM

Its the nature of this board.

Same ****, different year.

well put...

Mr.Meanie
09-13-2009, 02:15 PM

You can't wait until he's wrong and the Broncos lose? ****ing pathetic, but expected.

haters suck it

Bronx33
09-13-2009, 02:20 PM

I can just imagine your disapointment when stokley ran the ball in.

steeledude
09-13-2009, 02:20 PM
So now you are hoping the broncos lose so you can be right.

Good luck with that, guy.

I just don't give a crap anymore. McD, Bowlen, the Commish, everything has disenfranchised me from this sport. I might not watch another game. Football's gotten really lame in Denver. I love the Broncs but I just can't root for them because of the reasons I just listed, in addition to knowing my praise and hope is being shared with absolute a-hole fans that I see all over these boards. The kind of guys who know everything about everyone, are never wrong, etc. Kind of like you.

And since you all seem to have the reading comprehension of, I don't know, burnt out high school quarterbacks (third stringers like the dude from Napolean Dynamite who can throw a football over those mountains over there), I'll iterate that I don't want the Broncos to lose. They're just going to lose. And the one good thing I can take from that is the douches like this thread starter won't post anymore! Now that's a victory.

Bronx33
09-13-2009, 02:21 PM
I just don't give a crap anymore. McD, Bowlen, the Commish, everything has disenfranchised me from this sport. I might not watch another game. Football's gotten really lame in Denver. I love the Broncs but I just can't root for them because of the reasons I just listed, in addition to knowing my praise and hope is being shared with absolute a-hole fans that I see all over these boards. The kind of guys who know everything about everyone, are never wrong, etc. Kind of like you.

good now beat it part timer..

TailgateNut
09-13-2009, 02:23 PM

Sad that someone with your attitude considers themselves a Bronco Fan.

Mr.Meanie
09-13-2009, 02:25 PM

And since you all seem to have the reading comprehension of, I don't know, burnt out high school quarterbacks (third stringers like the dude from Napolean Dynamite who can throw a football over those mountains over there), I'll iterate that I don't want the Broncos to lose. They're just going to lose. And the one good thing I can take from that is the douches like this thread starter won't post anymore! Now that's a victory.

LOL

After an incredible win someone is quitting the broncos.

That win must have really broke your heart. The Bungles ALMOST won it. Sorry for your loss. :rofl:

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out, loser.

cmhargrove
09-13-2009, 02:26 PM

This season will have lots of ups and down - you can just leave now if you don't have the fortitiude to root for the team.

If you can't support the team, it's simple - you're just not a Broncos fan.

ScottXray
09-13-2009, 02:28 PM
lol

after an incredible win someone is quitting the broncos.

That win must have really broke your heart. The bungles almost won it. Sorry for your loss. :rofl:

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out, loser.

+1

Rohirrim
09-13-2009, 02:30 PM

You're wasting time. Go **** yourself now. Ha!

steeledude
This season will have lots of ups and down - you can just leave now if you don't have the fortitiude to root oor the team.

If you can't support the team, it's simple - you're just not a Broncos fan.

True. I just can't support this team. I guess I didn't realize it until right now, but we have a coach who practices in lying and deception. I can't stand it, nor do I accept it. I love the players, but I actually hate our franchise. Wow. I never thought I'd say that. **** Pat Bowlen and his staff.

TheReverend
subbing this thread

BroncoBuff

Whoa ... pot meet kettle!!

You are - without a doubt - the biggest complainer in the history of this board.

Bronx33
09-13-2009, 02:31 PM
steeledude you just made the list.

Mr.Meanie
09-13-2009, 02:32 PM
True. I just can't support this team. I guess I didn't realize it until right now, but we have a coach who practices in lying and deception. I can't stand it, nor do I accept it. I love the players, but I actually hate our franchise. Wow. I never thought I'd say that. **** Pat Bowlen and his staff.

Peace out, b****.

houghtam
09-13-2009, 02:33 PM

I know this post is of course not ban-worthy...but why not ban him just to, you know, speed up his departure?

steeledude
09-13-2009, 02:34 PM
steeledude you just made the list.

Cool, what list? I'm sure it's just as wonderful as all things expressed from "true" fans around here.

Cool Breeze
09-13-2009, 02:34 PM

http://www.weirdthings.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/all-babies-have-big-mouths-but-not-as-much-as-this-baby.jpg

No one is keeping you here dude - You know where the door is!:rofl:

cmhargrove
09-13-2009, 02:35 PM

A. you don't know the real story of anything our head coach has done. The freaking Denver Post doesn''t even know what happens behind closed doors at Denver any more. Your opinions are based on fallacies and ignorance.

Feel free to continue in discussions around here, but you will find no sympathy for being sush a wussy. Based on your screen name - I think you can just find a bandwagon in Pittsburgh to jump on.

Bronx33
09-13-2009, 02:36 PM
Cool, what list? I'm sure it's just as wonderful as all things expressed from "true" fans around here.

Ohhh you will find out.

steeledude
09-13-2009, 02:42 PM
A. you don't know the real story of anything our head coach has done. The freaking Denver Post doesn''t even know what happens behind closed doors at Denver any more. Your opinions are based on fallacies and ignorance.

Feel free to continue in discussions around here, but you will find no sympathy for being sush a wussy. Based on your screen name - I think you can just find a bandwagon in Pittsburgh to jump on.

Roethlesberger is a possible rapist...so I'd rather support a McDouche. Steele is different than Steel by the way...

And I'm fairly certain being a wuss or not is not in direct correlation to whether or not you enjoy football anymore. This sport is just getting lame.

cmhargrove
09-13-2009, 02:51 PM
Roethlesberger is a possible rapist...so I'd rather support a McDouche. Steele is different than Steel by the way...

And I'm fairly certain being a wuss or not is not in direct correlation to whether or not you enjoy football anymore. This sport is just getting lame.

Everyone is a little frustrated with our offseason, just enjoy the ride and retract your remarks...

ZONA
09-13-2009, 02:56 PM
so long

http://s2.buzzfeed.com/static/imagebuzz/terminal01/2009/1/20/15/wave-bye-bye-3762-1232483675-4.jpg

DHallblows
09-13-2009, 03:32 PM

There's all sorts of funny in this post:
1. Posting 3 months from now would (hopefully) actually prove the 3-5 win "douches" wrong since we'd be 13 games in instead of 1.
2. Posting it now technically proves them right seeing as how we're currently a 1 win football team.
3. The "doomsayers" don't "necessarily know nothing about football", they just disagree with you and thusly bring out your worthless OP.

Bronx33
09-13-2009, 03:35 PM
Everyone is a little frustrated with our offseason, just enjoy the ride and retract your remarks...

Ahhhh let em go he things he has a point.

ScottXray
09-13-2009, 03:45 PM
Not gonna miss you...BYE!

footstepsfrom#27
09-13-2009, 03:45 PM

It was the Bungles on a fluke dummy.

I'm happy they won but acting like you proved something today is galacticly stupid.

bronco0608
09-13-2009, 03:55 PM
It was the Bungles on a fluke dummy.

I'm happy they won but acting like you proved something today is galacticly stupid.

Kind of like that rabbit article of yours that espn stole.

That galacticly stupid or no?

gunns
09-13-2009, 03:59 PM

Ahhh, the holier-than-thou thread. Surprised it wasn't posted by tsi, I guess you take the cake. Nothing about football? This was the Bengals. While I am stoked about the D, the O was a major disappointment. I'd suggest you are the douche or need one as your post is fishy.

OBF1
09-13-2009, 04:04 PM

I hear the WNBA is looking for a few biotch fans..... You go ahead and apply.

Blueflame
09-13-2009, 04:05 PM
Ahhh, the holier-than-thou thread. Surprised it wasn't posted by tsi, I guess you take the cake. Nothing about football? This was the Bengals. While I am stoked about the D, the O was a major disappointment. I'd suggest you are the douche or need one as your post is fishy.

Yep... looks like another "better-fan-than-anyone-else" needs a cookie...

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii73/dmajorfifth/Best_Cookie-20.jpg

bronco0608
09-13-2009, 04:06 PM

That's why all you naysayers are idiots.

All I said that naysayers are fools. I didn't call out anyone. I didn't proclaim the Broncos would go undefeated. I just called you guys fools.

I was just stating a fact. Thank you, footstepsfrom27, steeledude and every other douche that ran into this thread to defend your pathetic takes.

It was most certainly a pleasure.

gunns
09-13-2009, 04:08 PM

Since you have the football comprehension of, I don't know, an elementary, blind, peewee league quarterback, I guess it's unlikely you would comprehend that EVERY team in this league since it's inception has had it's years of success....and struggle. What a complete moron you are to come on a football board and pretend to be a fan, of the Broncos, let alone football overall.

gunns
09-13-2009, 04:13 PM

All I said that naysayers are fools. I didn't call out anyone. I didn't proclaim the Broncos would go undefeated. I just called you guys fools.

I was just stating a fact. Thank you, footstepsfrom27, steeledude and every other douche that ran into this thread to defend your pathetic takes.

The biggest fool is one who thinks he knew it all before it happened. :welcome:

Hulamau
09-13-2009, 04:19 PM

Don't let the door hit you on the way out dude! ... And go see a shrink. Maybe find a little perspective and not let little things like 'change' throw your contentment with life in the toilet. But hey, that's free common sense advice that either Bevis or Butthead could give ya. Assuming you can hear it?

Popps
09-13-2009, 04:20 PM
And you are fooling yourself if you think this kind of effort will get more than 5 wins this year. .

http://canuckjihad.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/crybaby.png?w=300&h=425

Bronx33
09-13-2009, 04:21 PM
remember that list i told you about steeledude ( this is just the start)...

Popps
09-13-2009, 04:22 PM

Bye bye b!tch.

See ya.

Later.

:wave:

Hilarious!

footstepsfrom#27
09-13-2009, 04:26 PM
Kind of like that rabbit article of yours that espn stole.

That galacticly stupid or no?
I wrote the article on my own before ever seeing the ESPN story. Go check and you'll see I included a bunch of stuff the other story didn't have and since the story I wrote has also appeared on several blogs, and since there are also a couple of internet stories about ESPN swiping material from bloggers...no, it wasn't stupid at all.

What IS stupid is thinking because we beat a mediocre team on one of the biggest flukes in years that suddenly anybody who thinks we're in for a tough year is an idiot. You're quite a smart ass for somebody who just got here.

I don't think anybody's terribly impressed.

SoCalBronco
09-13-2009, 04:26 PM

All I said that naysayers are fools.

I didn't call out anyone.

Are you on drugs?

steeledude
09-13-2009, 04:54 PM

Well douchebag should be a reflective term in this case. You need to look within and expel the douche that encompasses all of your shriveled soul before you start pointing out deficiencies in other people. Of course people so angry as you with so little to live for except being here dancing around after a BUNGLED win probably have no time for reflection.

Introspection my douchey friend. It will take you much further in life.

steeledude
09-13-2009, 04:57 PM
Since you have the football comprehension of, I don't know, an elementary, blind, peewee league quarterback, I guess it's unlikely you would comprehend that EVERY team in this league since it's inception has had it's years of success....and struggle. What a complete moron you are to come on a football board and pretend to be a fan, of the Broncos, let alone football overall.

Whoa whoa whoa moron, I can root for a losing team for a long time--if you remember, or are you 12?, the Broncos have been a loser plenty in the past. That was fine. Something about the crapstastic direction of our front office has turned a fun diversion (and football for me has never been OMG I BLEED BLUE AND ORANGE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SLAM MY HEAD THROUGH A WINDOW AHHHHHHH I'LL LEAVE MY WIFE BEFORE I EVER HAVE A NEGATIVE THOUGHT ABOUT THE BRONCOS AHHHHHHHHH) into something not so fun anymore. I got enough problems to worry about instead of artificial drama stirred up by the McDs and Bowlens of the world. No one will remember their names in fifty years, and I will feel like a fool for worrying so much about it. It just ain't worth it once it loses its fun.

steeledude
09-13-2009, 04:58 PM
remember that list i told you about steeledude ( this is just the start)...

What are you talking about? You make no sense...at all.

jhat01
09-13-2009, 05:03 PM
Whoa whoa whoa moron, I can root for a losing team for a long time--if you remember, or are you 12?, the Broncos have been a loser plenty in the past. That was fine. Something about the crapstastic direction of our front office has turned a fun diversion (and football for me has never been OMG I BLEED BLUE AND ORANGE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SLAM MY HEAD THROUGH A WINDOW AHHHHHHH I'LL LEAVE MY WIFE BEFORE I EVER HAVE A NEGATIVE THOUGHT ABOUT THE BRONCOS AHHHHHHHHH) into something not so fun anymore. I got enough problems to worry about instead of artificial drama stirred up by the McDs and Bowlens of the world. No one will remember their names in fifty years, and I will feel like a fool for worrying so much about it. It just ain't worth it once it loses its fun.

Get over yourself...

footstepsfrom#27
09-13-2009, 05:06 PM
Thank you, footstepsfrom27, steeledude and every other douche that ran into this thread to defend your pathetic takes.

http://circusacts.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/stupid_clown.jpg

steeledude
09-13-2009, 05:07 PM
Get over yourself...

Staring defense! Place at the table! [smashes head through car window]

Blueflame
09-13-2009, 05:08 PM
What are you talking about? You make no sense...at all.

He means.... your posts in this thread have placed a bullseye on you which will draw the "superfans" ("optimists", "McD apologists") like a moth to a flame. A dogpile will soon ensue.

steeledude
09-13-2009, 05:11 PM
He means.... your posts in this thread have placed a bullseye on you which will draw the "superfans" ("optimists", "McD apologists") like a moth to a flame. A dogpile will soon ensue.

Ohhhhh...he got his friends to pick on me after school? I get it. Well, this should be fun. Since I'm a coward in real life I love talking **** on the internets, lolz.

Blueflame
09-13-2009, 05:21 PM
Ohhhhh...he got his friends to pick on me after school? I get it. Well, this should be fun. Since I'm a coward in real life I love talking **** on the internets, lolz.

Oh, it has nothing to do with Bronx33... he's just been around this forum a while so he knows how things usually go.

steeledude
09-13-2009, 05:23 PM
Well, I just watched the play (heard it on the radio initially) and it was much more exciting seeing it. It was kind of fun, dare I say it. I do think Stokely is great. Rooting against McD and rooting for my favorite players has created an inner turmoil. What to do?

Blueflame
09-13-2009, 05:27 PM
My take? Hang on and enjoy the ride.

Go Broncos!!!!!

Hulamau
09-13-2009, 05:28 PM
Well, I just watched the play (heard it on the radio initially) and it was much more exciting seeing it. It was kind of fun, dare I say it. I do think Stokely is great. Rooting against McD and rooting for my favorite players has created an inner turmoil. What to do?

Slitting your wrist is one option :curtsey:

steeledude
09-13-2009, 05:31 PM
My take? Hang on and enjoy the ride.

Go Broncos!!!!!

Well I can admit I was wrong. We'll see if I am. I definitely won't start a thread rubbing it in if I'm right because ultimately I want to see Stokes, Marshall, Champ, DJ, Doom, Hillis, and Royal win.

Broncos4Life
09-13-2009, 05:42 PM
To everyone that doubted the defense.
You can kiss my arse!

colonelbeef
09-13-2009, 06:12 PM
What kind of a ****ing moron makes this thread after a fluke win against a terrible Bengals team?

TonyR
09-13-2009, 06:19 PM
Tough, tough day for the widows. Don't worry, we'll lose some. You'll have your chances to gloat.

ohiobronco2
09-13-2009, 07:01 PM
This the NFL brah. The Chiefs battled the Ravens down to the wire.

If our WRs didn't drop 5 passes, this thing was done in the third quarter.

PHAG!!!!!
http://www.the700level.com/images/2007/09/22/tv_snl_ambiguously_flying.jpg

ohiobronco2
09-13-2009, 07:07 PM
What kind of a ****ing moron makes this thread after a fluke win against a terrible Bengals team?

Yeah, he's a genius. We beat a team which at best is the 3rd best team in the AFC North and perhaps the worst. And we did so on a fluke play. Many of those who have been critical of McDaniels thought this was a game we could win. As a matter of fact, it's quite possible that we start off 3-0, but the real tests come after that.

ohiobronco2
09-13-2009, 07:08 PM
http://circusacts.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/stupid_clown.jpg

lol

BroncoBuff
09-13-2009, 07:15 PM
Tough, tough day for the widows. Don't worry, we'll lose some. You'll have your chances to gloat.
What an ass you are ... how does this obsessive minority think the're better fans than the rest of us? We're sure as heck not obsessed with you the way you are with us. Nobody calls you "less of a fan" when they disagree, why do you ghave to be so angry?

All fans are equal. Why can't you see that?

chawknz
09-13-2009, 07:18 PM
:rofl:

Yes because Orton had a hall of fame type game today!

ohiobronco2
09-13-2009, 07:37 PM

::)
http://i-trepreneur.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/retard.jpg

broncocalijohn
09-13-2009, 07:59 PM

that is a lot of words to say, " I am a douche. Good bye." You are so hard headed that you would actually want to be right even if that means your team suffers. Good grief. I am not going to say we are a 9 and 7 team. We have major issues on offense. I loved the defense today and knowingly have it our Defense is our major strength and when they are strong, we have a chance to win. But, I heard this morning that even Shanahan wanted Marshall off the team and probably would have cut him out right. All those pro Shanahan fans that blamed our Flava Clown's problems on McDaniels.....if true, eat that statement. I then saw one hell of an effort by our Defense put a ZERO for 59 minutes on a good offensive team. Score one for McDaniels for getting Nolan to replace that Shanahan stiff Slowick (team also had something to do with that great defense). Then had KC lose a game with a very inept offense and Broncos win a game that many had them losing. I will enjoy this one and congratulate those fans that want us to win and also our coach.

bronco0608
10-04-2009, 05:30 PM
Gotta keep bumping this thread for all you fools out there!

Whooo!!!!!!!

How do I become a superfan cheezeburger?? durrhhh

scorpio
10-04-2009, 05:47 PM

http://imgur.com/u2Fey.gif

baja
10-04-2009, 05:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by steeledude

Here's a good one.

Mr.Meanie
10-04-2009, 09:30 PM

quoted for posterity

Meck77
10-04-2009, 09:32 PM
We really need some rival fans around here.