PDA

View Full Version : McD's recipe for a Thanksgiving size serving of Crow...

broncofan7
09-13-2009, 06:51 AM
1) WIN THE TURNOVER BATTLE.

We have ZERO chance if Orton is throwing to the dark jersey today and we cannot give other teams a competitive advantage against us--we just are not that talented

2)Win Time of possession and get off of the field on 3rd down--our running game and short passing game (do we have any other type of passing game with Orton at the helm?) MUST be efficient and hopefully gives us almost 35 minutes in T.O. P. this game to keep Carson and company off the field and pressing when they are on it. Hopefully, Nolan has designed enough blitzes to keep Cincy's subpar offensive line back on their heels....

3) LIMIT the BIG PLAY ON DEFENSE--no 30 yard + runs, no 40 + yard passes--hopefully, our new secondary is truly up to the task in preventing easy scores for Cincy. I am concerned about Fonzie vs' Chris Henry or Coles though.......

If we can do these few things--McD will have an excellent chance at gaining his first win of the season.

NYBronco
09-13-2009, 07:55 AM
4) Special teams play must be more improved from recent past years.

vancejohnson82
09-13-2009, 08:12 AM
i cant' remember the last time we won the turnover battle....that would be nice

RhymesayersDU
09-13-2009, 08:32 AM
So basically, if we play good defense, offense, and special teams, we'll win?

This is truly groundbreaking analysis.

Popcorn Sutton
09-13-2009, 08:43 AM
1) WIN THE TURNOVER BATTLE.

We have ZERO chance if Orton is throwing to the dark jersey today and we cannot give other teams a competitive advantage against us--we just are not that talented

2)Win Time of possession and get off of the field on 3rd down--our running game and short passing game (do we have any other type of passing game with Orton at the helm?) MUST be efficient and hopefully gives us almost 35 minutes in T.O. P. this game to keep Carson and company off the field and pressing when they are on it. Hopefully, Nolan has designed enough blitzes to keep Cincy's subpar offensive line back on their heels....

3) LIMIT the BIG PLAY ON DEFENSE--no 30 yard + runs, no 40 + yard passes--hopefully, our new secondary is truly up to the task in preventing easy scores for Cincy. I am concerned about Fonzie vs' Chris Henry or Coles though.......

If we can do these few things--McD will have an excellent chance at gaining his first win of the season.

Well said broncofan7. BTW, you know deep down Orton can throw down field right? I'm assuming you have seen the tape of previous years and you're just being sarcastic?

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EE2CxDWm1sc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EE2CxDWm1sc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

uplink
09-13-2009, 09:09 AM
Which sports guru will eat the most crow: Clayton, King, Cowher, Collinsworth, stink?