PDA

View Full Version : Time for a Truce!

rastaman
09-12-2009, 08:42 PM
Its been a rough off season. We fans have been in complete utter shock and have shown anger towards each other as fans. But we gotta call Truce.

Bowlen and McDaniel's put the Broncos in the predicament we fans now find ourselves in for 2009.

We fans shouldn't be mad and pissed at each other. After all the fans didn't fire Shanahan and the fans didn't trade Cutler.

We fans need to hold Bowlen and McDaniel's accountable for the outcome of this season. Plain and simple.

tsiguy96
09-12-2009, 08:43 PM
who says they put us in a predicament? im excited to see this year. im not holding anyone accountable until we see the product on the field you ****ing jackass.

Clockwork Orange
09-12-2009, 08:45 PM
who says they put us in a predicament? im excited to see this year. im not holding anyone accountable until we see the product on the field you ****ing jackass.

Way to miss the point, sunshine.

tsiguy96
09-12-2009, 08:46 PM
and just to add, its negative ****ing pussies like you that give bronco fans a pathetic name and make the bronco experience so bad. some of us enjoy the team, we enjoy supporting them and the moves the make, especially when we dont even know if they were the wrong ones. idiots like you who think your know everything from your couch give a bad name to all of us.

Atwater His Ass
09-12-2009, 08:47 PM
i'll continue to hold the FO accountable for the decisions they made this off-season. anyone who chooses not too doesn't understand how the world works.

nothing but winning will heal the wounds.

Durango
09-12-2009, 08:47 PM

Oops. Guess the post was 24 hours too early rastaman, or as the nut hangers would insist, until we're at least 2-6. Even then, gosh, if we're playing like a 'team', well..

DBroncos4life
09-12-2009, 08:48 PM
and just to add, its negative ****ing pussies like you that give bronco fans a pathetic name and make the bronco experience so bad. some of us enjoy the team, we enjoy supporting them and the moves the make, especially when we dont even know if they were the wrong ones. idiots like you who think your know everything from your couch give a bad name to all of us.

Its been a rough 3 years for you as a Broncos fan hasn't it?

bowtown
09-12-2009, 08:50 PM
Suck it.

Atwater His Ass
09-12-2009, 08:51 PM

HAHAHAHA, thanks for that. funniest **** i've read all day.

nothing i hate more than johnny come lately ****ing homers telling life long bronco fans how to act. ****ing joker.

frerottenextelway
IMO, the outbursts against each other just demonstrate how passionate we are. If we didn't care, there wouldn't be outbursts - either way. So while the offseason was a brutal brawl on here, it was a brawl where we all wanted the same thing - we just disagreed on the means to get there.

And with that....

GO BRONCOS!!!!

Clockwork Orange

And it's kool aid guzzling, McDaniels meat slurpers like yourself who make us look like a bunch of mindless homers incapable of independent thought. Way to represent there, superfan.

Hogan11
09-12-2009, 08:52 PM
A truce? Ha! Only a matter of time before an "epic fail" thing is posted.......

Meck77
09-12-2009, 08:53 PM
nothing but winning will heal the wounds.

We really picked up some deep wounds the last three years that is for sure.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K2vks25u-r4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K2vks25u-r4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

maher_tyler
I can't wait to start winning!

Bronx33
Suck it.

I concur and i will raise you a blow it out your a** .

footstepsfrom#27
09-12-2009, 08:54 PM
Its been a rough off season. We fans have been in complete utter shock and have shown anger towards each other as fans. But we gotta call Truce.

Bowlen and McDaniel's put the Broncos in the predicament we fans now find ourselves in for 2009.

We fans shouldn't be mad and pissed at each other. After all the fans didn't fire Shanahan and the fans didn't trade Cutler.

We fans need to hold Bowlen and McDaniel's accountable for the outcome of this season. Plain and simple.
You're not seeking a career in diplomacy are you? ;D

Atwater His Ass
I can't wait to start winning!

too bad you won't see any of that this year

frerottenextelway
And it's kool aid guzzling, McDaniels meat slurpers like yourself who make us look like a bunch of mindless homers incapable of independent thought. Way to represent there, superfan.

Glad this truce thread is working out well. ROFL! Ha!

DBroncos4life
09-12-2009, 08:55 PM
tsiguy96 you are a blind ****ing retard. While what I'm about to say is WAY extreme it still counts. Hitler had some ideas, he thought his country needed to make some changes and he made them. Killing people I guess like me that stood in his way to make these changes that HE thought needed to be made. The point is just because changes need to be made that doesn't mean the leader making the changes is the qualified guy for the job. There was more then one way to get to our goal but we took this route and I'm sorry if only a handful of Denver does nothing wrong fans seem to think its the right way.

I don't see where you get off telling us that its not OK to judge him till games are played yet you defend him through every move he makes. The only logical thing for you to do is shut the **** up and not say a damn thing but you keep talking the same **** while trying to act like you are remaining on the fence about the topic.

Clockwork Orange
IMO, the outbursts against each other just demonstrate how passionate we are. If we didn't care, there wouldn't be outbursts - either way. So while the offseason was a brutal brawl on here, it was a brawl where we all wanted the same thing - we just disagreed on the means to get there.

But, but if you don't smile blankly and nod your head at everything the organization does, you're not a real fan!

jhat01
nice thread! hahahahah

Bronx33
Glad this truce thread is working out well. ROFL! Ha!

Like this stupid thread even had a chance :spit:

Atwater His Ass
09-12-2009, 08:56 PM
people who honestly think a "truce" will happen are just ****ing fooling themselves.

as has been said before, WINNING is the ONLY thing that will bring the fans together.

Mcd had dug his grave and now needs to prove by winning that what he did was the right thing. you wanna talk all that patriot way bull**** talk? walk the walk mother****er. let's see it.

2KBack
09-12-2009, 08:58 PM
tsiguy96 you are a blind ****ing retard. While what I'm about to say is WAY extreme it still counts. Hitler had some ideas, he thought his country needed to make some changes and he made them. Killing people I guess like me that stood in his way to make these changes that HE thought needed to be made. The point is just because changes need to be made that doesn't mean the leader making the changes is the qualified guy for the job. There was more then one way to get to our goal but we took this route and I'm sorry if only a handful of Denver does nothing wrong fans seem to think its the right way.

I don't see where you get off telling us that its not OK to judge him till games are played yet you defend him through every move he makes. The only logically thing for you to do is shut the **** up and not say a damn thing but you keep talking the same **** while trying to act like you are remaining on the fence about the topic.

Really? A Hitler comparison? Come on now.

rastaman

Hey little Girlie Man......you need to grow up and comeback to reality. You stupid blind loyal puppy.

Bowlen doesn't pay you Jack Shiiit to shill for him. Here's the reality, your blind loyalty and faith toward Bowlen and McDaniel's doesn't have an impact whether the Broncos wins 0 games or 16 games in 2009. Your unrealistic Harry High School Rah-Rah attitude leaves alot to be desired when it comes to being a fan of a Professsional Football team.

Wake the HELL UP!:wiggle:

Clockwork Orange
Like this stupid thread even had a chance :spit:

The thread itself is fine, but like they say about real estate, location, location, location. The fact that it's on the mane doomed it because for as long as this place has existed, there have been been warring factions on one issue or another. The names change, the story stays the same.

We are now at war with Oceana.....we have always been at war with Oceana.....

SoCalBronco
09-12-2009, 08:59 PM

Bingo. Tsiguy admitted awhile back that he was nothing more than a casual fan up until a few years ago....and now this guy has the gall to play the "True Fan" card. I found it amusing that he was calling Mock a "troll" a few weeks back, even though Mock had 10,000 posts on this site already when that kid was in diapers.

Atwater His Ass
09-12-2009, 08:59 PM
it's easy to be excited when you've only been a fan of the nfl for a couple years.

also, i could only wish to work for a boss like tsifag. i mean, nothing would ever be my fault and id never be held accountable for my actions. **** yeah!!!

jhns
09-12-2009, 09:00 PM
I do my part for the truce. I tell everyone what they should think so we can all be on the same page. The less intelligent people don't seem to listen.

Durango
Aw heck, I apologize. Fans should support the team any way they see fit. If it's blind homerism, so be it. I'm hoping the Broncos absolutely humiliate the Bengals. I really do.

McDaniels is just another era. I hope it's a successful one for the sake of the franchise, the city, the region and the fans therein.

Just get it done Broncos.

DBroncos4life
Really? A Hitler comparison? Come on now.

Yeah man. His people thought he was right no matter what the cost was. Like I said yeah its extreme but it still is valid.

Clockwork Orange
Bingo. Tsiguy admitted awhile back that he was nothing more than a casual fan up until a few years ago....and now this guy has the gall to play the "True Fan" card. I found it amusing that he was calling Mock a "troll" a few weeks back, even though Mock had 10,000 posts on this site already when that kid was in diapers.

Are you serious? This dude who's been challenging the fan credentials of anyone who disagrees with him has been a fan for all of three years?

Pure awesome. :rofl: :giggle:

Atwater His Ass
09-12-2009, 09:01 PM
I do my part for the truce. I tell everyone what they should think so we can all be on the same page. The less intelligent people don't seem to listen.

i see wut you did thar

bowtown
Hey little Girlie Man......you need to grow up and comeback to reality. You stupid blind loyal puppy.

Bowlen doesn't pay you Jack Shiiit to shill for him. Here's the reality, your blind loyalty and faith toward Bowlen and McDaniel's doesn't have an impact whether the Broncos wins 0 games or 16 games in 2009. Your unrealistic Harry High School Rah-Rah attitude leaves alot to be desired when it comes to being a fan of a Professsional Football team.

Wow, only took you a single post to completely go back on your entire premise for this thread? Congrats.

Bronx33
And were off!!

Atwater His Ass
09-12-2009, 09:03 PM
to the moon!

SoCalBronco
09-12-2009, 09:05 PM
Are you serious? This dude who's been challenging the fan credentials of anyone who disagrees with him has been a fan for all of three years?

Pure awesome. :rofl: :giggle:

Yep. He admits his prior casual fan status (up until about 2006) at Post 14, below.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=81935&highlight=casual

Dr. Broncenstein
09-12-2009, 09:06 PM
I came here to tell each and every one of you to go f*#k yerself. Am I in the right thread? Go fark yerselfs, biatches...

Clockwork Orange
09-12-2009, 09:08 PM
yep. He admits his prior casual fan status (up until about 2006) at post 14, below.

http://www.orangemane.com/bb/showthread.php?t=81935&highlight=casual

:rofl:

2KBack
09-12-2009, 09:08 PM
Yeah man. His people thought he was right no matter what the cost was. Like I said yeah its extreme but it still is valid.

but it really isn't. Whenever someone starts a debate about someone in charge the last desperate gasp is a Hitler reference. Not to mention it is a little insulting when you consider the reality of Nazi Germany and compare it to a Football coach. Especially since it isn't even a good comparison, seeing as how most Germans weren't even aware of what was going on in the war (controlled information you see), and those that were aware participated under threat of execution. These are horrific realities that don't think belong in a football discussion.

Atwater His Ass
09-12-2009, 09:09 PM
I came here to tell each and every one of you to go f*#k yerself. Am I in the right thread? Go fark yerselfs, biatches...

just copy this down into every thread on the front page, then you're golden.

pm it to some random people to make extra sure.

Clockwork Orange
09-12-2009, 09:09 PM

There's no wrong thread for that.

Bronx33
09-12-2009, 09:10 PM

:spit:

DBroncos4life
09-12-2009, 09:11 PM
Yep. He admits his prior casual fan status (up until about 2006) at Post 14, below.

This is the first time in 19/20 years that when my friends ask who do you think is going to win the SB and I didn't answer the Broncos. I really don't think I have ever question another fans "fan hood" ever here. If you take the time to join a team site you are a fan of that team regardless of your opinions on how things are being played out.

DBroncos4life
09-12-2009, 09:13 PM
but it really isn't. Whenever someone starts a debate about someone in charge the last desperate gasp is a Hitler reference. Not to mention it is a little insulting when you consider the reality of Nazi Germany and compare it to a Football coach. Especially since it isn't even a good comparison, seeing as how most Germans weren't even aware of what was going on in the war (controlled information you see), and those that were aware participated under threat of execution. These are horrific realities that don't think belong in a football discussion.

I'm going to have to disagree. Out of every thread I have seen this seems like the best thread to throw that out there.

Bold kind of like us not really knowing what took place to start this Culter/McD thing.

2KBack
09-12-2009, 09:15 PM
I'm going to have to disagree. Out of every thread I have seen this seems like the best thread to throw that out there.

I guess I just disagree. I don't think there is any football thread where a McD is Hitler comparison is appropriate, no matter what one may think of him.

footstepsfrom#27
I see the truce is working.

rastaman
You're not seeking a career in diplomacy are you? ;D

I'm glad TISGUY doesn't have possession of nuclear weapons!:P

Atwater His Ass
09-12-2009, 09:16 PM
This is the first time in 19/20 years that when my friends ask who do you think is going to win the SB and I didn't answer the Broncos. I really don't think I have ever question another fans "fan hood" ever here. If you take the time to join a team site you are a fan of that team regardless of your opinions on how things are being played out.

this is the core problem that i outlined earlier.

we ALL believed under shanny that this team was a contender. there were reasons for that.

now we are left in the land of the oakland and KC fans, where we hope for a 9-7 record and can backdoor a place in a playoff only to get destroyed in the wild card round.

awesome.

SoCalBronco
09-12-2009, 09:17 PM

I think tsiguy probably came from www.denverbroncos.com/forums/homomania and he developed his homer worldview there with all the other McDi******ers. He just couldn't look at things rationally after that. It was just homer mode 100%...its kinda hard to get out of that once you are into it too much, so maybe that's the problem he's having.

rastaman
09-12-2009, 09:18 PM
Wow, only took you a single post to completely go back on your entire premise for this thread? Congrats.

Tisguy has away about him that brings out the worst in me.

Bronx33
09-12-2009, 09:18 PM
F***! Y**!!

Atwater His Ass
09-12-2009, 09:19 PM
I think tsiguy probably came from www.denverbroncos.com/forums/homomania and he developed his homer worldview there with all the other McDi******ers. He just couldn't look at things rationally after that. It was just homer mode 100%...its kinda hard to get out of that once you are into it too much, so maybe that's the problem he's having.

only if you're a clueless idiot... o nvm...

DBroncos4life
09-12-2009, 09:21 PM
I guess I just disagree. I don't think there is any football thread where a McD is Hitler comparison is appropriate, no matter what one may think of him.

Leaders do what they see as the best option for them. My point is the people that said, "hold on here, this doesn't seem right". Got labeled a traitor. While I have already admitted that it is in fact a very EXTREME way to look at this situation I'm simply pointing out the epic failures of people that just blindly follow a "leader" because they are in power.

Falconer
09-12-2009, 09:23 PM
it's easy to be excited when you've only been a fan of the nfl for a couple years.

also, i could only wish to work for a boss like tsifag. i mean, nothing would ever be my fault and id never be held accountable for my actions. **** yeah!!!

I have been a fan of the NFL and the Broncos for a little bit longer than a few years, and I am excited. Of course I am excited before every season. I don't understand why anyone would not be excited to begin another season.

I also feel that McDaniels should be accountable for his actions, just like Shanahan was this past offseason. I also think that making this team into a Superbowl contender will not be done in one offseason. Hopefully we will make some progress this year; be competitive for the playoffs next year and be a Superbowl contender in year three. If we aren't, McDaniels should be shown the door.

If you think that McDaniels has made some errors, you are definately entitled to your opinion. However, it would make a little sense to see how things play out. If every coach who made questionable moves was fired before the season started, there would be about 90% turnover in most fans eyes.

I do think that McDaniels has put himself much farther out on the limb than most first year coaches. Tomorrow is the first of at least 48 evaluations he has to prove himself right. I for one hope that he passes the test.

Bronx33
09-12-2009, 09:23 PM
Leaders do what they see as the best option for them. My point is the people that said, "hold on here, this doesn't seem right". Got labeled a traitor. While I have already admitted that it is in fact a very EXTREME way to look at this situation I'm simply pointing out the epic failures of people that just blindly follow a "leader" because they are in power.

Now you just quit making fun of democrats!!

Clockwork Orange
09-12-2009, 09:24 PM
I have been a fan of the NFL and the Broncos for a little bit longer than a few years, and I am excited. Of course I am excited before every season. I don't understand why anyone would not be excited to begin another season.

I also feel that McDaniels should be accountable for his actions, just like Shanahan was this past offseason. I also think that making this team into a Superbowl contender will not be done in one offseason. Hopefully we will make some progress this year; be competitive for the playoffs next year and be a Superbowl contender in year three. If we aren't, McDaniels should be shown the door.

If you think that McDaniels has made some errors, you are definately entitled to your opinion. However, it would make a little sense to see how things play out. If every coach who made questionable moves was fired before the season started, there would be about 90% turnover in most fans eyes.

I do think that McDaniels has put himself much farther out on the limb than most first year coaches. Tomorrow is the first of at least 48 evaluations he has to prove himself right. I for one hope that he passes the test.

How dare you inject a rational post into a good hate thread. ;D

OBF1
09-12-2009, 09:25 PM
How about holding Shannahan accountable for the crap he put on the field for the past number of years? What did you call the shiat on the _efensive side of the line.... All Shanny's doing.

Get off of his ass crack and start looking to the future.

footstepsfrom#27
09-12-2009, 09:26 PM

That's a nice balanced way of looking at it. Tomorrow equates to about 2% of his grade i guess.

rastaman

Oh boy.....how slick of you "Brownie" for making this political! :sunshine:

DBroncos4life

I hate all parties, I for one think this country would do better going into things voting for the right person for the job, not because of his party. Damn you I just got political ;D

Atwater His Ass
09-12-2009, 09:27 PM

I agree with everything of your post except this.

Let me break this down for you. McD traded a 3rd year FRANCHISE QB for some draft picks and a journeyman QB. This has never been done in the history of the NFL. Ever.

That put's the ball squarely in his court to win NOW, not in the next 2-3 years.

McD thinks he knows better than what the history of the NFL shows him? Fine. But the price is that he has to win now, not later.

Bronx33
09-12-2009, 09:27 PM
How about holding Shannahan accountable for the crap he put on the field for the past number of years? What did you call the shiat on the _efensive side of the line.... All Shanny's doing.

Get off of his ass crack and start looking to the future.

I concur..

ScottXray
09-12-2009, 09:28 PM
Calling for a truce when you presuppose it with how WE all have to hold McDaniels and Bowlen Responsible for the MESS is not exactly diplomatic.

"I call for a truce...but as a condition you all have to agree with me."

Do you work for the state department, or the santitation department?

Opinions are just that. Opinions. None of them really mean squat right now..

Bronx33
09-12-2009, 09:28 PM
I hate all parties, I for one think this country would do better going into things voting for the right person for the job, not because of his party. Damn you I just got political ;D

My work here is done.

Atwater His Ass
09-12-2009, 09:30 PM
Calling for a truce when you presuppose it with how WE all have to hold McDaniels and Bowlen Responsible for the MESS is not exactly diplomatic.

I know, how horrible it would be to hold the people in charge accountable for their actions rite?

i hear tsifag has some kool-aid over there, go drink it up retard.

ScottXray
09-12-2009, 09:31 PM

+1 :rofl:

Archer81
We will see how the Broncos do. I believe we will be better than alot of people think, but growing pains are going to be part of it.

:Broncos:

rastaman
My work here is done.

Before you go....since you in parted politics, know that the Rooney's voted for Obama and won the Super Bowl. Bowlen voted Republican and didn't even sniff the Super Bowl.:thumbs:

Night - Night!;D

Br0nc0Buster
09-12-2009, 09:33 PM

no it isnt, its freaking stupid
No one is agreeing to go along with genocide, there isnt even a consensus that Josh did anything wrong

IF you want to get on people for blindly following, then you shouldnt leave out the people who keep spouting on about how Josh traded Jay just because some reported on ESPN said so

Atwater His Ass
09-12-2009, 09:34 PM
We will see how the Broncos do. I believe we will be better than alot of people think, but growing pains are going to be part of it.

that's what we call "loser talk"

Archer81
09-12-2009, 09:35 PM
that's what we call "loser talk"

You are so right. I should be a big ball of negative like half this board is.

cutthemdown
09-12-2009, 09:36 PM
He calls a truce and hammers home his point and way of thinking at same time.

Classic.

I'm fine with a truce not just some notion that some accountability will be levied out at some point. Sounds like you have already given up you socialist loser.

So suck it and stick your truce up you buddy Cutlers ass.

DBroncos4life
09-12-2009, 09:39 PM
No one is agreeing to go along with genocide, there isnt even a consensus that Josh did anything wrong

IF you want to get on people for blindly following, then you shouldnt leave out the people who keep spouting on about how Josh traded Jay just because some reported on ESPN said so

Really? Have you not watched all of things on History channel about other worlds and all that other crazy **** they bought into? Agartha yeah I mean **** man people will just believe and follow anyone with blind faith.

SoCalBronco
09-12-2009, 09:43 PM
I have no problem with a "truce" with the homers, so long as its not a one-way street. You can't ask for people to "tone down" on one hand, while having free reign to homer everything on the other side.

Atwater His Ass
09-12-2009, 09:44 PM
I have no problem with a "truce" with the homers, so long as its not a one-way street. You can't ask for people to "tone down" on one hand, while having free reign to homer everything on the other side.

you know :homer: can't ever agree to that.

it goes against everything they "stand" for

ScottXray
09-12-2009, 09:47 PM
This TRUCE thread may end up in the WPR forum.

DBroncos4life
09-12-2009, 09:47 PM

Nazi's thought they originated as a separate race that had come from the inner-earth. I'm not sure how you get people to buy into that theory let alone let you create a mass army and send your children to die in a crazy ass war.

Again blindly following dumb people into **** doesn't give you an excuse to not know better.

2KBack
09-12-2009, 09:49 PM
Really? Have you not watched all of things on History channel about other worlds and all that other crazy **** they bought into? Agartha yeah I mean **** man people will just believe and follow anyone with blind faith.

You see, that's the nice thing about football. The proof is on the field. Blind faith references beliefs that cannot be tested or proven. People won't support the coach if he doesn't win or at the very least look like he is building in the right direction.

Blind faith is what people had developed in Shanahan. We were blinded by the success of a decade ago and every year fell for the same mediocre crap. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. We were slipping into madness. Now we get to see if we can start to take a step forward again.

DBroncos4life
09-12-2009, 09:59 PM
You see, that's the nice thing about football. The proof is on the field. Blind faith references beliefs that cannot be tested or proven. People won't support the coach if he doesn't win or at the very least look like he is building in the right direction.

Blind faith is what people had developed in Shanahan. We were blinded by the success of a decade ago and every year fell for the same mediocre crap. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. We were slipping into madness. Now we get to see if we can start to take a step forward again.

You have every right to do just that. Have I called out any Broncos fan other then tsiguy on his beliefs? I don't think I am a better fan then you nor do I think you are a better fan then me for having a different opinion. I have argued my beliefs knowing that they really won't change your mind till games are played and I have laid my bed for the rest of the board to view.

Mr.Meanie
09-12-2009, 09:59 PM

Let me break this down for you. McD traded a 3rd year FRANCHISE QB for some draft picks and a journeyman QB. This has never been done in the history of the NFL. Ever.

That put's the ball squarely in his court to win NOW, not in the next 2-3 years.

McD thinks he knows better than what the history of the NFL shows him? Fine. But the price is that he has to win now, not later.

uh...no it doesn't.

lex
09-12-2009, 10:03 PM
uh...no it doesn't.

Before you trot out the obvious that Pat likes him because Joe Ellis tells him to like him, realize that the fans have already soured on what has happened. And it stands to get even uglier if the season doesnt go well.

Atwater His Ass
09-12-2009, 10:04 PM
uh...no it doesn't.

uh...yes it does

Br0nc0Buster
09-12-2009, 10:07 PM

Not a single game has been played yet, no rational person can be positively sure yet one way or another, the intelligent thing is to wait until a coach coaches a game before casting him a failure

Blind faith is called that because of the lack of evidence, there will be lots of evidence as the season develops

As far as the Nazi reference, what they did was not open for debate from a moral standpoint. There is no concensus again that Josh has done anything wrong.
You have your opinion, but it is incredibly naive to just assume that because you feel one way, that everyone else who disagrees is gullible, just because some people may be homers doesnt mean everyone who thinks the team wont suck follows their same logic

But like I said you have people following on your side as well
Just look at how many people keep regurgitating the ESPN nonsense

Falconer
09-12-2009, 10:08 PM

I don't see it the same way as you I guess. First off, I wouldn't call Cutler a franchise quarterback yet. He seems well on his way and looks like he has all the tools, but I have yet to see the "x" factor that almost all franchise quarterbacks have. That "x" factor is putting the team on your back and willing it to win; no blame, no excuses, just going out there and getting it done.

Secondly, even if he had kept Cutler I would not have expected him to be a Superbowl contender this year. Instituting a new offense, a new defense, new coaches, a ton of new defensive players will take some time to get acclimated. Plus we have what seems like a brutal schedule. I would have given McDaniels three years in either case. It's not like I would have expected anything different between the two senarios.

I have to hope that it all works out, not because I am a McDaniels kool-aid drinker, but because if he fails my beloved team fails. I cannot change history and have Cutler back if McDaniels is booted after one year, so I think he deserves a reasonable amount of time to put a Superbowl contender together.

2KBack
09-12-2009, 10:11 PM
You have every right to do just that. Have I called out any Broncos fan other then tsiguy on his beliefs? I don't think I am a better fan then you nor do I think you are a better fan then me for having a different opinion. I have argued my beliefs knowing that they really won't change your mind till games are played and I have laid my bed for the rest of the board to view.

I'm curious about this vendetta people have against tsiguy. I mean I haven't found him to be any worse thana ot of people currently posting right now. I mean we have at least one poster here actively hoping that Denver loses just to get rid of McD. Who cares if there is someone at the other end of the spectrum?

Atwater His Ass
09-12-2009, 10:13 PM
McD doesn't deserve the initial grace period granted to first year coaches exactly because of the choices he's made this off-season.

I don't want to see the broncos fail either. But the fact is, as much as people want to gloss over it, trading Cutler was a HUGE mistake. In fact, it was sucha mistake that its kind have never before been done in the history of the NFL. That should give you pause.

Everyone agrees this team needed help on defense, both in coaching and in player evaluation. What this team did not need was an overhaul of the offense.

What McD did was bring in a proven defensive mind in Nolan. Great. Good move. What he failed to do was bring in ANY front 7 difference makers and then proceeded to revamp the entire defensive system. That's not a recipie for success, now or ever.

McD wants to come in swinging for the fences, that's fine. But he has to walk the walk now.

Atwater His Ass
09-12-2009, 10:14 PM
I'm curious about this vendetta people have against tsiguy. I mean I haven't found him to be any worse thana ot of people currently posting right now. I mean we have at least one poster here actively hoping that Denver loses just to get rid of McD. Who cares if there is someone at the other end of the spectrum?

who the **** has posted they hope denver loses? you're an idiot.

lex
09-12-2009, 10:16 PM
I don't see it the same way as you I guess. First off, I wouldn't call Cutler a franchise quarterback yet. He seems well on his way and looks like he has all the tools, but I have yet to see the "x" factor that almost all franchise quarterbacks have. That "x" factor is putting the team on your back and willing it to win; no blame, no excuses, just going out there and getting it done.

Secondly, even if he had kept Cutler I would not have expected him to be a Superbowl contender this year. Instituting a new offense, a new defense, new coaches, a ton of new defensive players will take some time to get acclimated. Plus we have what seems like a brutal schedule. I would have given McDaniels three years in either case. It's not like I would have expected anything different between the two senarios.

I have to hope that it all works out, not because I am a McDaniels kool-aid drinker, but because if he fails my beloved team fails. I cannot change history and have Cutler back if McDaniels is booted after one year, so I think he deserves a reasonable amount of time to put a Superbowl contender together.

Thats a problem of his own making.

Mr.Meanie
09-12-2009, 10:24 PM
McD doesn't deserve the initial grace period granted to first year coaches exactly because of the choices he's made this off-season.

I don't want to see the broncos fail either. But the fact is, as much as people want to gloss over it, trading Cutler was a HUGE mistake. In fact, it was sucha mistake that its kind have never before been done in the history of the NFL. That should give you pause.

Everyone agrees this team needed help on defense, both in coaching and in player evaluation. What this team did not need was an overhaul of the offense.

What McD did was bring in a proven defensive mind in Nolan. Great. Good move. What he failed to do was bring in ANY front 7 difference makers and then proceeded to revamp the entire defensive system. That's not a recipie for success, now or ever.

McD wants to come in swinging for the fences, that's fine. But he has to walk the walk now.

That's a choice the owner is going to make, not "Atwater His Ass" on Orangemane.com. And considering that the owner stated it was his choice to trade Cutler, he's going to give him whatever grace period he feels like.

Since he's already made comments that he likes what McD is doing so far, logically he's going to give him the time and space to rebuild the franchise after the last few years. Unless, of course, McD ends up going 0-16, loses the locker room, and then proceeds to nail Annabel Bowlen.

DBroncos4life
09-12-2009, 10:24 PM

Because he calls out fans knowing damn well he has only been a Broncos fan for 3 years. HE CALLS OUT FANS. Not only that when the a player looks bad its preseason, but if he preforms well you can build on that, even though its preseason. He wants everyone to think he is remaining on the fence about things going on in the team and we should wait to see what happens in regular season but holly god help us if we say something bad about the stat of the team RIGHT now. I guess maybe I don't like I'm better then you as a fan and here is why posters, and that is him.

Atwater His Ass
09-12-2009, 10:32 PM
That's a choice the owner is going to make, not "Atwater His Ass" on Orangemane.com. And considering that the owner stated it was his choice to trade Cutler, he's going to give him whatever grace period he feels like.

Since he's already made comments that he likes what McD is doing so far, logically he's going to give him the time and space to rebuild the franchise after the last few years. Unless, of course, McD ends up going 0-16, loses the locker room, and then proceeds to nail Annabel Bowlen.

so why are you posting here exactly then?

Blueflame
09-12-2009, 10:35 PM

Tsiguy has pretty much "made his own bed" by ordering other posters (who disagree with him) to leave the Mane or to stop posting... and advocating perma-bans for those who express "negative" viewpoints. Anytime one poster takes it upon himself to dictate what others may... or may not... post, it's not surprising for that poster to face resistance.

Clockwork Orange
09-12-2009, 10:43 PM

That person at the other end of the spectrum from tsiguy gets bashed in every single thread and even has people starting threads requesting that he be banned. Comes with the territory when you take an extreme position on this board.

When you question other people's fandom, you deserve whatever happens to you. Especially when you've been a fan for all of three years and you're questioning the credentials of people who've lived and died by this team for three decades.

2KBack
09-12-2009, 10:51 PM
That person at the other end of the spectrum from tsiguy gets bashed in every single thread and even has people starting threads requesting that he be banned. Comes with the territory when you take an extreme position on this board.

When you question other people's fandom, you deserve whatever happens to you. Especially when you've been a fan for all of three years and you're questioning the credentials of people who've lived and died by this team for three decades.

I guess that's true, few people have gone unscathed with extreme views. This place is ruthless sometimes. With so many extremists on both sides it's hard to have an actual conversation without disrailment.

TailgateNut
09-12-2009, 10:53 PM
this is the core problem that i outlined earlier.

we ALL believed under shanny that this team was a contender. there were reasons for that.

now we are left in the land of the oakland and KC fans, where we hope for a 9-7 record and can backdoor a place in a playoff only to get destroyed in the wild card round.

awesome.

We??? Do you have a mouse in your pocket?

With shanny at the helm for another year "WE'd" be hoping for anything close to .500, and then "WE'd" be happy with the result. His planning was as stagnant as the drying beds at the local sewage plant. We had arrived at, and had the best seat in the ".500 CLUB".

DBroncos4life
09-12-2009, 10:58 PM
I guess that's true, few people have gone unscathed with extreme views. This place is ruthless sometimes. With so many extremists on both sides it's hard to have an actual conversation without disrailment.

I've questioned moves made by the front office that I feel is puzzling to me. He has called others out and me for doing just this. Taking the wait till you see the product on the field defense when really I don't see any reason to not question the moves. I don't think they are the best moves and I think we made them way too quick, not only that the majority of NFL football fans think Denver is making mistakes. Hell over 75% of people on one ESPN poll think McD was the wrong hire.

TailgateNut
09-12-2009, 11:01 PM

The hypocracy on this board is ridiculous.

I get little "Dear John" PM's from the MGT. (Mods) for using language which is "INAPPROPRIATE", but the others MODS can use the SAME LANGUAGE in thier posts. I guess that's a fringe benefit of being a mod.

Mr.Meanie
09-12-2009, 11:09 PM
so why are you posting here exactly then?

To cheer on my favorite team with fellow enthusiasts... not because I have some silly idea that what I think is going to somehow hold them "accountable" if they don't prove themselves in the next 16 games.

Ha!

Cito Pelon
09-12-2009, 11:14 PM

Sez the guy who wants to call a truce.

You had blind loyalty to Shanny, so . . . . .

Taco John
09-12-2009, 11:15 PM
I'm like a psychic. I saw this thread was four pages, and said to myself exactly this:

"Hmmm... 'Time for a truce' thread has reached page four, where there is sure to be bickering. Shall I see if I'm right? *click* Oh look, I am!"

DBroncos4life
09-12-2009, 11:19 PM
I'm like a psychic. I saw this thread was four pages, and said to myself exactly this:

"Hmmm... 'Time for a truce' thread has reached page four, where there is sure to be bickering. Shall I see if I'm right? *click* Oh look, I am!"

Never underestimate the power of comparing a football coach to Hitler.

BroncoBuff
09-12-2009, 11:19 PM
But, but if you don't smile blankly and nod your head at everything the organization does, you're not a real fan!

I'm glad to see more of this ...

You CAN be "rah-rah" and realistic at the same time, they're not mutually exclusive.

BroncoBuff
09-12-2009, 11:25 PM

That is just sad! All this time ... all this angry finger-pointing by a guy with just three years under his belt? At least Popps and the rest of the Brownshirts are true, long-term fans.

Tsi, that's just sad ... just for karma's sake you should throw up a post asking forgiveness for the insufferable tone you've subjected us to these past few months :nono:

Hogan11
09-12-2009, 11:28 PM
Never underestimate the power of comparing a football coach to Hitler.

Q: What would've been Hitler's favorite football team?

A: The XFL's Los Angeles Xtreme
http://www.logoshak.com/~asgsport/images/Los_Angeles_Xtreme.gif

Atwater His Ass
09-12-2009, 11:28 PM
i don't know how you guys are just now figuring out that tsifag is a blind homer and hasn't been a follower of the team for very long.

this information came out a LONG time ago, hence why he's been on my ignore list for quite some time now.

at least these other idiots are only conflicted because they've been long time bronco fans and just don't know how to relate to the ****storm that is upon us. at least i can have some respect for them for already paying their dues.

DBroncos4life
09-12-2009, 11:30 PM
That is just sad! All this time ... all this angry finger-pointing by a guy with just three years under his belt? At least Popps and the rest of the Brownshirts are true, long-term fans.

Tsi, that's just sad ... just for karma's sake you should throw up a post asking forgiveness for the insufferable tone you've subjected us to these past few months :nono:

The only think tsiguy has done wrong was calling out fans time and time again. He adds brings info to the board which is always a plus but he needs to kick the I'm better then you crap right out the door.

Atwater His Ass
09-12-2009, 11:32 PM
The only think tsiguy has done wrong was calling out fans time and time again. He adds brings info to the board which is always a plus but he needs to kick the I'm better then you crap right out the door.

he doesn't add anything to the board what-so-ever.

oh great, he can f5 denverpost online and post up an article a few minutes before someone else would have. great. a guy named dragondawg or some **** can do that too. doesn't mean they add any value to the board.

DBroncos4life
09-12-2009, 11:33 PM
i don't know how you guys are just now figuring out that tsifag is a blind homer and hasn't been a follower of the team for very long.

this information came out a LONG time ago, hence why he's been on my ignore list for quite some time now.

at least these other idiots are only conflicted because they've been long time bronco fans and just don't know how to relate to the ****storm that is upon us. at least i can have some respect for them for already paying their dues.
I've been calling him out pretty much every post I can since I found out. ROFL! which was that day he posted it by the way.

TailgateNut
09-12-2009, 11:35 PM

4321~ Just givin' my respectful opinion of your opinion.

Atwater His Ass
09-12-2009, 11:36 PM
you're awesome

Cito Pelon
09-12-2009, 11:36 PM

Sensible.

DBroncos4life
09-12-2009, 11:37 PM
he doesn't add anything to the board what-so-ever.

oh great, he can f5 denverpost online and post up an article a few minutes before someone else would have. great. a guy named dragondawg or some **** can do that too. doesn't mean they add any value to the board.

He is pretty quick with twitter updates.

footstepsfrom#27
09-13-2009, 12:37 AM
http://blogs.chicagotribune.com/photos/uncategorized/kissmykumbayah.png

tsiguy96
09-13-2009, 06:02 AM

forgiveness for telling you impatient morons to wait until you actually see the team on the field before you let the crying commence? really? go **** yourself. how is it sad that i wasnt super hardcore into football until i turned like 19? big ****ing deal what does that have to do with NOW? im still here, i know about football and i like the direction of the team until i am given a reason not to IE they suck on the field. when you morons who call yourself fans sit and cry and moan because the team isnt being run how YOU want it to be run.

tsiguy96
09-13-2009, 06:05 AM

question, and ive asked this about 8 or 9 times here and ahve yet to get a response, can you honestly tell me whats wrong with being a "homer"? is being optimistic about the team a bad thing, until i have a real reason not to? if they suck on the field im all for calling out what needs to be called out, but until then, all this whining and crying that has happened this offseason is for nothing. people complain about how bad the dline was and all mcdaniels needed to do was fix that and he didnt, yet in preseason that looked like an actual strength of the team. see what happens when idiots like you just start crying with no reason whatsoever? you end up showing your true colors in the long run.

youre like that guy that cried his ****ing eyes out when we drafted ryan clady over rashard mendenhall, saying you have them "rated higher". guess that makes you a professional. i dont know if youve EVER contributed here in any sort of positive way, ever. the team isnt being run how YOU want it to be run, BIG ****ING DEAL you dont know what the **** youre talking about anyway compared to the people actually running the team.

now theres a person creating this thread trying to get all the fans here to collectively hate the owner and head coach of their supposed favorite football team instead of being called out by people who actually like the direction of the team, are you kidding me? they havent even played a ****ing game yet.

tsiguy96
09-13-2009, 06:29 AM

finally making my way through this thread. i agree with you on the political thing btw, **** political parties.

and about this post, i dont think im a better fan than anyone here, but how can you not question people who come here with the attitude that the season is over before it ever even started, we are gonna win 2 games, we will suck forever and mcpoopyhead is the cause, without ever even giving the team a chance on the field? its ridiculous, sure we have different opinions and i dont think anyone here WANTED cutler traded even after his antics, but to act like this team is going nowhere now because of that is just stupid especially given that we have better depth on nearly every position on the field as opposed to last year, and the defensive and ST coaching is 100x better. the offseason wasnt perfect but give the team a ****ing chance to play, THEN call out the weaknesses. sitting and blaming EVERYTHING that happens in the fnl on mcdaniels is dumb, like rastaman saying its mcd's fault that marshall acted the way he did is just rationalizing to support your viewpoint, theres no truth in that

rastaman
09-13-2009, 07:32 AM
We??? Do you have a mouse in your pocket?

With shanny at the helm for another year "WE'd" be hoping for anything close to .500, and then "WE'd" be happy with the result. His planning was as stagnant as the drying beds at the local sewage plant. We had arrived at, and had the best seat in the ".500 CLUB".

McD is going to need to go .500 or better the next 3 years or why bother firing Shanahan???? Get it!

Bowlen fired a coach who went .500 over the last 3 years for an unproven rookie head coach. In the process, both Bowlen and McD managed to run/trade a Franchise QB out town and replace him with two journeyman QB's.

Should McD not go 8-8 at minimum then his first year as a coach is a failure and he's in for a rough ride for 2010.

Let The Games Begin!!

Beantown Bronco
09-13-2009, 07:39 AM
It's the first full Sunday of football.......I've got a boner that only some really "b grade" internet porn can cure.

rastaman
09-13-2009, 07:39 AM
Sez the guy who wants to call a truce.

You had blind loyalty to Shanny, so . . . . .

Hey what's it like straddling the fence? :sunshine:

rastaman
09-13-2009, 07:44 AM
finally making my way through this thread. i agree with you on the political thing btw, **** political parties.

and about this post, i dont think im a better fan than anyone here, but how can you not question people who come here with the attitude that the season is over before it ever even started, we are gonna win 2 games, we will suck forever and mcpoopyhead is the cause, without ever even giving the team a chance on the field? its ridiculous, sure we have different opinions and i dont think anyone here WANTED cutler traded even after his antics, but to act like this team is going nowhere now because of that is just stupid especially given that we have better depth on nearly every position on the field as opposed to last year, and the defensive and ST coaching is 100x better. the offseason wasnt perfect but give the team a ****ing chance to play, THEN call out the weaknesses. sitting and blaming EVERYTHING that happens in the fnl on mcdaniels is dumb, like rastaman saying its mcd's fault that marshall acted the way he did is just rationalizing to support your viewpoint, theres no truth in that

There ya go! Plan for the worst and hope for the BEST!!! :strong:

Remember Tisguy....you had nothing to do with firing Shanahan nor trading Cutler to the Bears. :approve:

tsiguy96
09-13-2009, 08:44 AM
There ya go! Plan for the worst and hope for the BEST!!! :strong:

Remember Tisguy....you had nothing to do with firing Shanahan nor trading Cutler to the Bears. :approve:

i dont plan for the worst, at the end of the day if the broncos win or lose, my life goes on. and im very aware i had nothing to do with that, im a spectator like the rest of you ;)