PDA

View Full Version : Even the computer at ESPN has picked us to lose

FantomForce
09-12-2009, 06:33 PM
Check it out all of those bastards at ESPN hate us http://espn.go.com/videogames/simulation/nfl2010?id=4462598

atomicbloke
09-12-2009, 06:43 PM
This is getting so old... lets just start the season already.....

I have reached the point where I no longer care if we win or lose.... I just wanna watch some Broncos Football.... some hard hits... some good running and some acrobatic catches.....

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!

cutthemdown
09-12-2009, 07:04 PM
wow I can't imagine not caring whether we win or lose.

I can't think of any season since I started watching that was more important then this season. The very direction of the team is at stake.

I think 1997, elway with the torn bicep, coming off the crushing loss to the Jags was probably the most important season because of the talent we had. We couldn't waste that chance.

This season because the whole NFL making fun of our owner, our coach, our team, and even the fans for booing Cutler.

We are pissed and all we have are our fellow Broncos fans. Trust me the bandwagoners jumped long ago. 1 playoff win in 10 yrs means not to many 20yr old bandwagon fans at this point.

It's just us diehards left, in a few hours we will have a lot to talk about. Let's just remember that rubbing optimists faces in a loss, or pessimists faces in a win is not what we are about.

We are about talking football right?

cutthemdown
09-12-2009, 07:05 PM
oh and **** the Bengals....I hope Dawkins knocks Ocho ****** the **** out!!!!!!

atomicbloke
09-12-2009, 07:10 PM

Well what I meant was.... every year, on the eve of the first game.... I am speculating like how many wins we'll get... how the division will be.... etc etc...

This year, I mean there has so much speculation... good or bad.... that's it gotten so stale... that I dont know what to think...

At the end of the day, I am a Broncos fan.... all I do is watch them play and enjoy it.... winning or losing or building a team is not my job....

I just cant wait for tomorrow.... In a few hours, I'll be doing what I love dong best... watch the Broncos lay it on....

I am so tired of second guessing every prediction, every roster move, every analysis.... I just want to watch some Orange and Blue now....

Go Broncos!!!!

Hercules Rockefeller
09-12-2009, 07:13 PM
Oh God!! Even a computer has picked them to lose?!?! All hope is now lost. The Broncos should just get on the charter and come back home. No use in playing the game tomorrow.

maher_tyler
09-12-2009, 07:33 PM
It just makes winning that much sweeter!!

Archer81
09-12-2009, 07:35 PM
Somebody needs to bend that computer over a table and show it who's boss...

:Broncos:

FantomForce
09-12-2009, 07:39 PM
Somebody needs to bend that computer over a table and show it who's boss...

:Broncos:

:rofl:

DBroncos4life
09-12-2009, 07:40 PM

Yeah lets get that ****er that likes to have fun while doing his job. The NFL definitely needs less fun.

frerottenextelway
09-12-2009, 07:43 PM
A big game for us. We really need to start hot out of the gate, cuz come week 4 we're going to get smacked around for awhile. Plus, if we lose against the Bengals, our home opener next week is going to be especially nasty if things don't go well.

cutthemdown
09-12-2009, 07:56 PM
Yeah lets get that ****er that likes to have fun while doing his job. The NFL definitely needs less fun.

Take it easy I want the Broncos to knock out all the other Bengals as well!!!!!!!!!

But yeah go ahead an pull for him to not get knocked the **** out. I choose to yearn for yesteryear when dennis smith would bust people straight in the face mask.

baja
09-12-2009, 08:02 PM

I can't think of any season since I started watching that was more important then this season. The very direction of the team is at stake.

I think 1997, elway with the torn bicep, coming off the crushing loss to the Jags was probably the most important season because of the talent we had. We couldn't waste that chance.

This season because the whole NFL making fun of our owner, our coach, our team, and even the fans for booing Cutler.

We are pissed and all we have are our fellow Broncos fans. Trust me the bandwagoners jumped long ago. 1 playoff win in 10 yrs means not to many 20yr old bandwagon fans at this point.

It's just us diehards left, in a few hours we will have a lot to talk about. Let's just remember that rubbing optimists faces in a loss, or pessimists faces in a win is not what we are about.

I say let them laugh.

Look it comes down to two scenarios;

1. We traded the next Elway, if true than the laughter will continue for the next several years and beyond.

2. We traded the next Jeff George, if true we will be hard pressed to find even one of those that were laughing. ( I think it's this one)

FantomForce
09-12-2009, 08:10 PM
I say let them laugh.

1. We traded the next Elway, if true than the laughter will continue for the next several years and beyond.

2. We traded the next Jeff George, if true we will be hard pressed to find even one of those that were laughing. ( I think it's this one)

That is an interesting take, I hoping for scenario # 2. Either way I will forever hate that man. But I hope I hating a bum on the street rather than well.... you know the alternative

Hogan11
09-12-2009, 08:13 PM

Have fun? What BS, he only does it to market himself to advertisers. If the NFL needs more of anything, it's more professionalism out of it's own players.

DBroncos4life
09-12-2009, 08:16 PM
I say let them laugh.

So you don't think there is a middle ground like we traded away a Brett Farve or even a healthy Palmer? I mean given the fact that Cutlers stats are better in 2.5 years then George's first 5 years I think we might have ****ed up. Going into Jay Cutlers 4th year in the NFL he already has 9025 yards, 54 TDs to 37 INTs. Jeff George 7025 yards, 33 TDs and 65 INTs. Its not even close so if we only get two choices we clearly traded the next Elway.

Really I think we traded away a Brett Farve type player. He will wow you and piss you off but when its all said in done his career will be better then most QBs to play the game. He is the type of QB that could play in multiple SBs if he improves as he ages. I don't see a QB that will end up like George at all.

Hogan11
09-12-2009, 08:16 PM
Wow, the Broncos lost on Madden....I guess there's no need to watch the game now

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-12-2009, 08:18 PM
Even my mom picked us to lose.

God, I can't believe that!

DBroncos4life
09-12-2009, 08:21 PM
Have fun? What BS, he only does it to market himself to advertisers. If the NFL needs more of anything, it's more professionalism out of it's own players.

Blah, this isn't the 40s. If anything he is the best example of how a flavor clown should act. College football is professionalism, the NFL is a buisness and they need guys like Chad. Fun on the field without the crap off-field to go along with it.

baja
09-12-2009, 08:24 PM
So you don't think there is a middle ground like we traded away a Brett Farve or even a healthy Palmer? I mean given the fact that Cutlers stats are better in 2.5 years then George's first 5 years I think we might have ****ed up. Going into Jay Cutlers 4th year in the NFL he already has 9025 yards, 54 TDs to 37 INTs. Jeff George 7025 yards, 33 TDs and 65 INTs. Its not even close so if we only get two choices we clearly traded the next Elway.

Really I think we traded away a Brett Farve type player. He will wow you and piss you off but when its all said in done his career will be better then most QBs to play the game. He is the type of QB that could play in multiple SBs if he improves as he ages. I don't see a QB that will end up like George at all.

Well you might be right but we still have that little issue of Cutler not wanting to be in Denver and pissing off Bowlen to the point that he felt the best thing for the Broncos was to trade him,yet most blame McD.Go figure!

Hogan11
09-12-2009, 08:25 PM
Blah, this isn't the 40s. If anything he is the best example of how a flavor clown should act. College football is professionalism, the NFL is a buisness and they need guys like Chad. Fun on the field without the crap off-field to go along with it.

They don't call it Professional football for nothing you know.....that garbage is nothing but self-serving, unsportsmanlike conduct. It's not allowed at any other level of the game and it shouldn't be allowed in any form at it's highest level. If that's some sort of retro concept, then it's one that the league should go back to IMHO.

baja
09-12-2009, 08:26 PM
Denver Post already has the head line printed. Donks lose - Orton booed - McD resigns

Hogan11
09-12-2009, 08:30 PM
I'm actually kinda surprised by ESPN playing Madden....I thought Blitz The League was more of what they wanted the NFL to be like. Couldn't get the "legit" score they wanted though I suppose

frerottenextelway
09-12-2009, 08:31 PM
Well you might be right but we still have that little issue of Cutler not wanting to be in Denver and pissing off Bowlen to the point that he felt the best thing for the Broncos was to trade him,yet most blame McD.Go figure!

Soooo many teams and players have had much bigger blowups then this, and things worked out in the end. Sh_t, just look at the Marshall situation here! That's bigger than the Cutler deal was. Yet we dumped Cutler before mandatory camp even started, which suggets to me that his services were no longer wanted.

DBroncos4life
09-12-2009, 08:32 PM
They don't call it Professional football for nothing you know.....that garbage is nothing but self-serving, unsportsmanlike conduct. It's not allowed at any other level of the game and it shouldn't be allowed in any form at it's highest level. If that's some sort of retro concept, then it's one that the league should go back to IMHO.

Its still entertainment you know it counts on jersey sales, ticket sales, and people watching it for ratings. Try and dull it down all you want, but I see nothing wrong with a guy claiming he is going to beat some in FUN week to week while calling out one of his friends who is "his good friend". He promotes himself, big deal.

baja
09-12-2009, 08:32 PM
Soooo many teams and players have had much bigger blowups then this, and things worked out in the end. Sh_t, just look at the Marshall situation here! That's bigger than the Cutler deal was. Yet we dumped Cutler before mandatory camp even started, which suggets to me that his services were no longer wanted.

I agree, clearly there is more to the story than we will ever know.

Atwater His Ass
09-12-2009, 08:35 PM

That is one of the fundamental points. McD is nothing but an infant in head coaching terms. He learned from the Cutler fiasco and was able to salvage Marshall.

However, that little learning experience cost us a top 10 NFL QB with the potential to be much greater.

Sorry to let all you guys down so you can sleep at night, but Cutler will more shadow John Elway than he will Jeff George. Keep ****ing dreaming. McD and the FO blew it, big time. The franchise is now in full on recovery mode.

Hogan11
09-12-2009, 08:35 PM
Its still entertainment you know it counts on jersey sales, ticket sales, and people watching it for ratings. Try and dull it down all you want, but I see nothing wrong with a guy claiming he is going to beat some in FUN week to week while calling out one of his friends who is "his good friend". He promotes himself, big deal.

If you think the game itself is dull and needs this kinda thing to be FUN, then that speaks for itself I guess.

DBroncos4life
09-12-2009, 08:36 PM

Who you want to blame is your business. There are three major people that play into it, Jay, Mcd, and Bowlen. McD is the coach, Bowlen is the owner and Jay was the player. Jay is under contract with the owner and the only way he could have played a down for us without the help of McD and Bowlen was to retire. I don't think that would have ever happened so the ball was in the FO's court and they dealt with it. This is the end result.

DBroncos4life
09-12-2009, 08:39 PM
If you think the game itself is dull and needs this kinda thing to be FUN, then that speaks for itself I guess.

I think the game is just fine the way it is, you know with Chad Johnson enjoying his job. Raping, murdering, and all that other **** is not what Chad Johnson is apart of.

Hogan11
09-12-2009, 08:42 PM
I think the game is just fine the way it is, you know with Chad Johnson enjoying his job. Raping, murdering, and all that other **** is not what Chad Johnson is apart of.

Maybe not, but he's still an obnoxious, self-serving, boorish fool. If you wanna help line his pockets, then that's your call I guess. Myself, I liked it better last year when he got clocked every other game, the Bengals sucked, his endorsements dried up and even his name change didn't stop him slipping into being an afterthought.

I will not miss him when he's gone.

frerottenextelway
09-12-2009, 08:45 PM
Maybe not, but he's still an obnoxious, self-serving, boorish fool. If you wanna help line his pockets, then that's your call I guess. Myself, I liked it better last year when he got clocked every other game, the Bengals sucked, his endorsements dried up and even his name change didn't stop him slipping into being an afterthought.

If these type of players on your team, people tend to love them. Ie, Clinton Portis.

If these type of players are not on your team, people tend to loathe them. Ie, Clinton Portis.

All said, I think there should be some line drawn, but having some personality in the game I think is a good thing. Love them, hate them, it gives people a little more to root for or against.

Atwater His Ass
09-12-2009, 08:46 PM

sure, but you're a prude. if you are too simple minded to seperate the chad johnson's from the ray lewis's of the world, that's your own ****ing problem.

Hogan11
09-12-2009, 08:48 PM
sure, but you're a prude. if you are too simple minded to seperate the chad johnson's from the ray lewis's of the world, that's your own ****ing problem.

Better a prude than a sucker

Hogan11
09-12-2009, 08:49 PM
If these type of players on your team, people tend to love them. Ie, Clinton Portis.

If these type of players are not on your team, people tend to loathe them. Ie, Clinton Portis.

All said, I think there should be some line drawn, but having some personality in the game I think is a good thing. Love them, hate them, it gives people a little more to root for or against.

College football doesn't seem to have a problem with fans needing this stuff, just saying.

DBroncos4life
09-12-2009, 08:49 PM

Its a act, its up to him to get his dollar up not anyone else. Outside of last year his stats have been put him in the top 10 at his position.

Atwater His Ass
09-12-2009, 08:50 PM
Better a prude than a sucker

man you're deep bro, if only we could all be enlightened by your infinite knowledge. /puke.

Atwater His Ass
09-12-2009, 08:51 PM
Its a act, its up to him to get his dollar up not anyone else. Outside of last year his stats have been put him in the top 10 at his position.

again, facts don't sit well around here. only distorted perceptions of reality are allowed.

you must not be a true fan!

Hogan11
09-12-2009, 08:52 PM

In the NFL's "what have you done for me lately" eyes, last year is all that matters. My bet is that he's gone in 5 years max.

frerottenextelway
09-12-2009, 08:52 PM
College football doesn't seem to have a problem with fans needing this stuff, just saying.

Ohhhh.... The NFL could have none of this stuff at all and still kick ass. It doesn't need it, of course (I think). The question I think is, is the NFL better with the Ickey Shuffle, or better without it. I think it's better w/ it, but that doesn't mean it would be dead now w/out it.

Hogan11
09-12-2009, 08:53 PM
man you're deep bro, if only we could all be enlightened by your infinite knowledge. /puke.

The truth hurts I know........

baja
09-12-2009, 08:53 PM
Who you want to blame is your business. There are three major people that play into it, Jay, Mcd, and Bowlen. McD is the coach, Bowlen is the owner and Jay was the player. Jay is under contract with the owner and the only way he could have played a down for us without the help of McD and Bowlen was to retire. I don't think that would have ever happened so the ball was in the FO's court and they dealt with it. This is the end result.

See post #26

BTW I don't believe Bowlen and McD are so stupid as to trade jay just because he wanted to be traded. Do you?

DBroncos4life
09-12-2009, 08:55 PM

See college football teams get fans from people attending that college/born in state while the NFL doesn't get that. They have to earn it with individual players. I'm not sure why I picked Denver to be my favorite team when I was 8, I liked Elway and my favorite color was blue, being a Husker fan on the other hand is all I ever knew.

Hogan11
09-12-2009, 08:57 PM
Ohhhh.... The NFL could have none of this stuff at all and still kick ass. It doesn't need it, of course (I think). The question I think is, is the NFL better with the Ickey Shuffle, or better without it. I think it's better w/ it, but that doesn't mean it would be dead now w/out it.

Of course not, I think it would be better without it though..I mean, the Ickey Shuffle? Without that stupid stunt, Woods wouldn't be remembered at all....as I said, totally a self-serving marketing thing. Too bad it was as ephemeral as they all are and Woods ended up just being an answer to a trivia question.

Atwater His Ass
See post #26

BTW I don't believe Bowlen and McD are so stupid as to trade jay just because he wanted to be traded. Do you?

that's the million dollar question isn't it

DBroncos4life
See post #26

No, but they did trade him and they didn't have too, you do understand that right?

Atwater His Ass
09-12-2009, 08:58 PM
Of course not, I think it would be better without it though..I mean, the Ickey Shuffle? Without that stupid stunt, Woods wouldn't be remembered at all....as I said, totally a self-serving marketing thing. Too bad it was as ephemeral as they all are and Woods ended up just being an answer to a trivia question.

lol.

damn hippies amirite?

rock 'n roll is the DEVIL man!!!!Hilarious!

Atwater His Ass
09-12-2009, 08:59 PM
No, but they did trade him and they didn't have too, you do understand that right?

this is where these guys start to go crazy. just wait for the sweet response upcoming.

baja
09-12-2009, 08:59 PM

Yes I do and that is exactly why I said what I did in post #26

DBroncos4life
09-12-2009, 09:01 PM
Yes I do and that is exactly why I said what I did in post #26

you can't just use one post to respond to everything :)

Atwater His Ass
09-12-2009, 09:02 PM
doesn't matter what we the fans know or don't know. what matters is that bottom line, the bronco franchise traded away a young franchise qb for a couple of draft picks and a journeyman qb. how every fan is not absolutely appauled by that is mind boggling.

btw, that has never been done in the history of the nfl before, for obvious reasons and hence why some of us have extreme issues with the way this franchise is headed.

frerottenextelway
09-12-2009, 09:06 PM

Okay, if this doesn't convince you otherwise, we're just going to have to agree to disagree. :clown:

http://www.realclearsports.com/blog/ickey_shuffle.jpg

baja
09-12-2009, 09:06 PM

Normally not but in this case yes I can.

I believe there are issues we are not privy to on this because on the face of it Bowlen would never make that trade just because Jay was throwing a hissy fit if he thought was the second coming.

frerottenextelway
09-12-2009, 09:09 PM

As long as it's a post quoting and agreeing with me, I see no problem with this. ;D

baja
09-12-2009, 09:10 PM
doesn't matter what we the fans know or don't know. what matters is that bottom line, the bronco franchise traded away a young franchise qb for a couple of draft picks and a journeyman qb. how every fan is not absolutely appauled by that is mind boggling.

btw, that has never been done in the history of the nfl before, for obvious reasons and hence why some of us have extreme issues with the way this franchise is headed.

There is an old saying that I believe applies here;

"More shall be reveled later"

I believe time will prove Jay Cutler is not the QB many of you think he is and Bowlen knew it.

Hogan11
09-12-2009, 09:12 PM
See college football teams get fans from people attending that college/born in state while the NFL doesn't get that. They have to earn it with individual players.

I'm not sure I buy that, I think it's just like your college senerio for a lot of people.

Hogan11
09-12-2009, 09:13 PM
Okay, if this doesn't convince you otherwise, we're just going to have to agree to disagree. :clown:

That'll serve you well the next trivia night you attend....trust me, no one under 30 will know who the guy is.

DBroncos4life
09-12-2009, 09:14 PM
I'm not sure I buy that, I think it's just like your college senerio for a lot of people.
I'm sure its different in other states where you have other major colleges to pick from.

Atwater His Ass
09-12-2009, 09:15 PM
There is an old saying that I believe applies here;

"More shall be reveled later"

I believe time will prove Jay Cutler is not the QB many of you think he is and Bowlen knew it.

you know bowlen, the great football mind of the last century, you know, the owner that hasn't stuck his nose in where it doesn't belong and has more then on one occasion admitted his lack of football knowledge and hence surrounds himself with football knowlegable people to help him make decisions.

You're a ****ing fool is you don't think Cutler will go on to have a fabulous career as an NFL qb. All that line of thinking does is try to help you feel better and justify the compelte screw job McD did with this situation.

i dont' know why all you sallies can't man up and admit that. does it make you cry at night?

frerottenextelway
09-12-2009, 09:16 PM
That'll serve you well the next trivia night you attend....trust me, no one under 30 will know who the guy is.

Hmmm.... Well I'm exactly 30, so there has to be someone. :thumbsup:

Atwater His Ass
09-12-2009, 09:16 PM

http://www.realclearsports.com/blog/ickey_shuffle.jpg

don't worry, two faced hogan will be posting in a thread about how great woman beater rod smith is while bashing marshall at the same time. don't worry.

baja
09-12-2009, 09:17 PM
you know bowlen, the great football mind of the last century, you know, the owner that hasn't stuck his nose in where it doesn't belong and has more then on one occasion admitted his lack of football knowledge and hence surrounds himself with football knowlegable people to help him make decisions.

You're a ****ing fool is you don't think Cutler will go on to have a fabulous career as an NFL qb. All that line of thinking does is try to help you feel better and justify the compelte screw job McD did with this situation.

i dont' know why all you sallies can't man up and admit that. does it make you cry at night?

OK I'll work on "Maning up"

Hogan11
09-12-2009, 09:19 PM
don't worry, two faced hogan will be posting in a thread about how great woman beater rod smith is while bashing marshall at the same time. don't worry.

Two faced? Really... ::)

Do a search, if I did as you say I did, I'd really like to see it.

Atwater His Ass
09-12-2009, 09:22 PM
OK I'll work on "Maning up"

sweet comeback bro

Hogan11
09-12-2009, 09:22 PM

One of the few I'm sure.....hell, I barely remembered the guy, thanks a lot for reminding me of him :nono:

broncogary
09-12-2009, 09:26 PM
See college football teams get fans from people attending that college/born in state while the NFL doesn't get that. They have to earn it with individual players. I'm not sure why I picked Denver to be my favorite team when I was 8, I liked Elway and my favorite color was blue, being a Husker fan on the other hand is all I ever knew.

The AFL, part of the AFL for about 40 years, had a territorial draft:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1960_American_Football_League_Draft

DBroncos4life
09-12-2009, 09:26 PM
I'm 28 and I loved the Ickey shuffle

frerottenextelway
09-12-2009, 09:28 PM
One of the few I'm sure.....hell, I barely remembered the guy, thanks a lot for reminding me of him :nono:

Anytime.

Thanks for reminding me I'm starting to become an old mofo. Hilarious!

Seriously tho, I don't think our opinions are too far apart. I think a little personality should be allowed, but a line drawn so it doesn't go too far. You think that line should be drawn a lot stricter than I do. It is what it is, not a big deal, just a small disagreement.

frerottenextelway
09-12-2009, 09:28 PM

Woohoo, I win the debate!!!! :clown:

rastaman
09-12-2009, 09:29 PM

Bowlen and McDaniel's put the Broncos in the predicament we fans now find ourselves in for 2009.

We fans shouldn't be mad and pissed at each other. After all the fans didn't fire Shanahan and the fans didn't trade Cutler.

We fans need to hold Bowlen and McDaniel's accountable for the outcome of this season. Plain and simple. :peace:

Hogan11
09-12-2009, 09:30 PM

Of course you did, you were only 8 at the time.

Atwater His Ass
09-12-2009, 09:30 PM

tecmo super bowl

Hogan11
09-12-2009, 09:31 PM
Woohoo, I win the debate!!!! :clown:

Okay, okay...no one under 25 then, sheesh. Ha!

Hogan11
09-12-2009, 09:37 PM
Anytime.

Thanks for reminding me I'm starting to become an old mofo. Hilarious!

Seriously tho, I don't think our opinions are too far apart. I think a little personality should be allowed, but a line drawn so it doesn't go too far. You think that line should be drawn a lot stricter than I do. It is what it is, not a big deal, just a small disagreement.

I totally agree.

DBroncos4life
09-12-2009, 09:39 PM
Of course you did, you were only 8 at the time.

I really liked Boomer Esiason and James Brooks. I think Tecmo Super Bowl played a huge role in that. If I had a second favorite team growing up it was them.

Atwater His Ass
09-12-2009, 10:11 PM
i preferred warren moon and the run 'n shoot oilers as my second tecmo super bowl team.

Bronx33
09-12-2009, 10:13 PM
I think this same computer picked the pats to win the superbowl in 08

cutthemdown
09-12-2009, 10:40 PM
Bowlen and McDaniel's put the Broncos in the predicament we fans now find ourselves in for 2009.

We fans shouldn't be mad and pissed at each other. After all the fans didn't fire Shanahan and the fans didn't trade Cutler.

We fans need to hold Bowlen and McDaniel's accountable for the outcome of this season. Plain and simple. :peace:

dude how many times do you say the same thing? Then you start a thread about it like you are some sort of mediator.

You can suck it!!!!! It's time for Broncos football and the former players or coaches you speak of are dead to me.

Mcdaniels is going to be a great coach and I will give him far more then one yr. It's not his fault that over half the defense wasn't even good enough to play in the NFL.

So if you want a truce apologize for your constant whining and disrespect of the coach and owner. That would be a start for you.

baja
09-12-2009, 11:37 PM
Okay, okay...no one under 25 then, sheesh. Ha!

I remember the Icky Shuffle .....

Oh never mind....

baja
09-12-2009, 11:39 PM
I totally agree.

Well it can't be a small disagreement if you totally agree now can it. :wiggle:

DBroncos4life
09-12-2009, 11:43 PM
I remember the Icky Shuffle .....

Oh never mind....

How about the Mississippi mud dance. :)

ScottXray
09-13-2009, 12:00 AM
You know what they say about computers...
Garbage in = Garbage out

ZONA
09-13-2009, 12:45 AM

Amen brother. I'm done with all this were the changes good or not BS. It's time to get the buzz on and hope Dawkins goes looking to knock some MF out.

baja
09-13-2009, 12:53 AM
How about the Mississippi mud dance. :)

Hell I remember the leather helmet monkey toss

cutthemdown
09-13-2009, 01:13 AM
Amen brother. I'm done with all this were the changes good or not BS. It's time to get the buzz on and hope Dawkins goes looking to knock some MF out.

Yeah baby thats what I'm talking about. Win or lose I'm looking forward to players who hit harder, are bigger, and hungrier.

I can only imagine being good enough to play pro football. But if I was, and I heard and read the things being said about my team, I would be ready to lay it all out 100%.

Dawkins and Hill will be laying some people out. I can just feel it. Bailey should be able to play aggressive at some point in the game. Maybe not early, but for sure if we can slow down there run game with our front 7.

I'm optimistic we can. I see a few matchups that IMO we can win along the Dline and OLB's.

frerottenextelway
09-13-2009, 01:36 AM
Well it can't be a small disagreement if you totally agree now can it. :wiggle:

It's an ickey disagreement.

NYBronco
09-13-2009, 04:35 AM

Couldn't have said it better. Changing his name to Ocho Stinko was another selfish me first move.

Broncos4tw
09-13-2009, 06:15 AM
I am still surprised they are so favored to beat us. Sure, we are rebuilt. Yea, it's McD's first outing as HC. Yes, a stitched up Orton is starting. But.. well.. it's the BENGALS for crying out loud. They can find a way to lose, even if we are doing poorly.

I don't think this is some gimmie loss. I think we might win this one. Very good chance in fact. Ok.. fair chance. If it were in Denver it would be a great chance. :)

misturanderson
09-13-2009, 09:40 AM
I am still surprised they are so favored to beat us. Sure, we are rebuilt. Yea, it's McD's first outing as HC. Yes, a stitched up Orton is starting. But.. well.. it's the BENGALS for crying out loud. They can find a way to lose, even if we are doing poorly.

I don't think this is some gimmie loss. I think we might win this one. Very good chance in fact. Ok.. fair chance. If it were in Denver it would be a great chance. :)

You have to realize that some (most) of these people are the same ones that think we will only be competing for the #1 overall selection as the worst team in the league, including the people that are inputting whatever stats the computer bases its formula on.