PDA

View Full Version : Inside the NFL

jhns
09-11-2009, 04:32 PM
People need to watch this. Cowher and Chris Collinsworth (no idea on the spelling) are talking about how a team should be run. They agree with me. This offseason has been a joke for Denver. This team has no idea what it is doing. Don't believe me though, believe Cowher. I know you all think you are smarter than him but it isn't only him. Most every ex-coach, ex-GM, and ex-player agree with this stuff. Very few don't.

In summary: You have to be able to deal with all types of personalities, even strong ones that you don't agree with. You pay players for production, not for being nice guys off the field. Players that produce should get special treatment. This is football, not a social club. Blah, Blah, Blah... I goes on like this for 10 minutes.

Everything they are saying for how you run a team is the exact opposite of what this team has done. I still can't believe McDaniels has backers. You all really want this to continue for a few more years? Great fans you are. Fans of this team have turned into little girls. Why exactly are you expecting all of the dumb athletes that play football to be the sweet nice guys? What? When did this happen? They are payed to run as fast as they can at another guy and hit him as hard as they can...... Yeah, I can see the need for nice guys.....

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-11-2009, 04:34 PM
Oh for **** sake. Get over it. Seriously.

It's not about backing McDaniels, you flaming pile of retard fail. It's about backing the team. The move of Cutler has already been made, as have the draft picks and everything else you want to bitch about. Firing McDaniels now and bringing in someone ELSE to institute ANOTHER new system sets the team back even farther.

Perhaps that's what you want. That way you can bitch and moan and menstruate for an even longer period of time. Awesome.

Ramathorn
09-11-2009, 04:34 PM
Im not a mcdaniels backer at all. I would like to hear what cowher adn collisworth said, ill check it out. I agree 100% with what you posted.

jhns
09-11-2009, 04:38 PM

It's not about backing McDaniels, you flaming pile of retard fail. It's about backing the team. The move of Cutler has already been made, as have the draft picks and everything else you want to b**** about. Firing McDaniels now and bringing in someone ELSE to institute ANOTHER new system sets the team back even farther.

Perhaps that's what you want. That way you can b**** and moan and menstruate for an even longer period of time. Awesome.

Nah, I would like another coach/GM so we can start making smarter decisions. This front office doesn't know how to deal with players. Who cares if it is late now? You think it is better for the team to have these decisions continue? What a joke.

Rulon Velvet Jones
09-11-2009, 10:24 PM
How the hell would you know how the office deals with players? One is a whiner, what of the other 52?

Rulon Velvet Jones
09-11-2009, 10:25 PM
And go ahead and name your pick for gm/coach. We'd love to mock the **** out of it.

Rulon Velvet Jones
09-11-2009, 10:27 PM
Do Cowher and Collinsworth know they agree with you? Can someone let them know?

Dagmar
09-11-2009, 10:35 PM
http://www.deanmorriscards.co.uk/images/large/cards/DMA-46_LRG.jpg

cmhargrove
09-11-2009, 10:36 PM
People need to watch this. Cowher and Chris Collinsworth (no idea on the spelling) are talking about how a team should be run. They agree with me. This offseason has been a joke for Denver. This team has no idea what it is doing. Don't believe me though, believe Cowher. I know you all think you are smarter than him but it isn't only him. Most every ex-coach, ex-GM, and ex-player agree with this stuff. Very few don't.

In summary: You have to be able to deal with all types of personalities, even strong ones that you don't agree with. You pay players for production, not for being nice guys off the field. Players that produce should get special treatment. This is football, not a social club. Blah, Blah, Blah... I goes on like this for 10 minutes.

Everything they are saying for how you run a team is the exact opposite of what this team has done. I still can't believe McDaniels has backers. You all really want this to continue for a few more years? Great fans you are. Fans of this team have turned into little girls. Why exactly are you expecting all of the dumb athletes that play football to be the sweet nice guys? What? When did this happen? They are payed to run as fast as they can at another guy and hit him as hard as they can...... Yeah, I can see the need for nice guys.....

You said it right there, we ave to deal with your ass here all the time. Get over it, just sack up and be a Broncos fan - or jump ship and go hug Cowher's nuts for a while.

Popps
09-11-2009, 10:46 PM
Where do these ****ing pussies come from?

ro_50
09-11-2009, 10:47 PM
For once, will people let it go. No matter what side of the fence you're on -- Cutler's or the ownership/McDaniels -- IT'S OVER AND DONE WITH.

It happened 5 months ago or so.

Br0nc0Buster
09-11-2009, 10:52 PM

yep same reason Terry Glenn still plays for New England, or Terrell Owens plays for Philadelphia

I guess Belicheck and Reid dont know what they are doing either

Cutler doesnt care about you, he isnt here anymore, you are free to pull your head from his ass anytime

OABB
09-11-2009, 10:54 PM
This season will be fun to watch here on the mane when we are actually good. the bumped threads will be priceless. enjoy the ride dickholes.

SonOfLe-loLang
09-11-2009, 10:56 PM
And what if he wins you stupid asshole!

Los Broncos
09-11-2009, 10:56 PM
He is just nothing to me this point to me, we don't need him or his punk act, our team will move on.

hookemhess
09-11-2009, 10:57 PM

It's not about backing McDaniels, you flaming pile of retard fail. It's about backing the team. The move of Cutler has already been made, as have the draft picks and everything else you want to b**** about. Firing McDaniels now and bringing in someone ELSE to institute ANOTHER new system sets the team back even farther.

Perhaps that's what you want. That way you can b**** and moan and menstruate for an even longer period of time. Awesome.

This thread is a WIN just for the phrase "flaming pile of retard fail." :thumbsup:

Hogan11
09-11-2009, 11:07 PM
yep same reason Terry Glenn still plays for New England, or Terrell Owens plays for Philadelphia

I guess Belicheck and Reid dont know what they are doing either

Cutler doesnt care about you, he isnt here anymore, you are free to pull your head from his ass anytime

Jay Cutler?
Thatís what youíre upset about?
Cutler makes $________ a year.
How much does your father make?

- I donít know.

- You donít know?

If your dad needs money, go ask
Jay Cutler. See what happens.

Jay Cutler donít care about
you. Why care about him?

Nobody cares.

http://image56.webshots.com/56/6/33/84/499263384InCjnU_ph.jpg

Br0nc0Buster
09-11-2009, 11:15 PM
Jay Cutler?

- I donít know.

- You donít know?

you. Why care about him?

Nobody cares.

?

Bronco Yoda
09-11-2009, 11:15 PM
We haven't even played a single game yet. WTF are you crying about. At least wait until we fail the season first. Where do these fans come from?

Popps
09-11-2009, 11:27 PM
Jay Cutler?

- I donít know.

- You donít know?

you. Why care about him?

Nobody cares.

Love ya, Hogan... but you lost me with this one...

jhns
09-11-2009, 11:37 PM
Don't be mad that I speak the truth. Who cares if Cutler wants to be here? Since when was this about him being happy? You guys are to much into emotions here. F Cutler and McDaniels. The entire team can be a bunch of upset two year olds for all I care. Cutler did nothing to hurt the team. Far less than Marshall. Don't kid yourselves. This isn't the last of McDaniels and players haveing problems with each other.

lostknight
09-11-2009, 11:40 PM
Bottom line is, it depends on how this team does. If it doesn't do well, somewhere around the middle of November, people are going to be screaming for Jim Tracy to take over the reins.

Tombstone RJ
09-11-2009, 11:41 PM

Not one game has been played. Not one.

Cowher is a moron and one of the most overrated HCs to ever step his spitfaced mug onto a football field. Collinsworth is an ex player knowitall and is just another talking head who doesn't have a clue as to how to run a football team. The only thing both have now is their opinions which carry about as much weight as your opinion. Go cry somewhere else.

Oh, and Inside the NFL is a joke of a show. It hasn't been worth crap since the 1980s. Seriously, why are you wasting your time watching that show?

Archer81
09-11-2009, 11:45 PM
Winning cures alot of ills.

Crying about the offseason is kind of pointless. **** happens. For the comment people have to deal with strong personalities...that works the other way as well; Cutler simply couldnt deal with McDaniels, and wanted out.

Using the opinions of ex coaches and players to make some ridiculous point is juvenile. Neither Cowher or Collinsworth were there, so they are making the same asshole opinions the rest of us are making. And can you really trust Cowher's opinion? He thought Kordell Stewart was a viable NFL QB...

:Broncos:

Hogan11
09-12-2009, 12:19 AM
Love ya, Hogan... but you lost me with this one...

It's the Mickey Mantle thing from A Bronx Tale the post I responded to reminded me of it, so I just subsituted Jay Cutler for Mantle is all. The attachment was good at the time......now it's a red X, oh well.

PRBronco
09-12-2009, 12:35 AM

Hahaha qft.

Atwater His Ass
09-12-2009, 12:57 AM

god you're dumb

easymobee
09-12-2009, 02:02 AM

STFU, noone cares, would you like.to hear my favorite checker at Target's opinion?

azbroncfan
09-12-2009, 02:39 AM
Don't be mad that I speak the truth. Who cares if Cutler wants to be here? Since when was this about him being happy? You guys are to much into emotions here. F Cutler and McDaniels. The entire team can be a bunch of upset two year olds for all I care. Cutler did nothing to hurt the team. Far less than Marshall. Don't kid yourselves. This isn't the last of McDaniels and players haveing problems with each other.

Someone asked earlier and you avoided the question. Who is your GM and HC?

Atwater His Ass
09-12-2009, 02:44 AM
STFU, noone cares, would you like.to hear my favorite checker at Target's opinion?

it's just as good as anyone else's on this board, including yours.

watermock
09-12-2009, 03:13 AM

I've allways wanted to act on a dove eyed checker.

Anyone done so?

jhat01
09-12-2009, 06:57 AM

Like Cowher has any idea what happened. All these pricks can say what they would have done, they can all say "this is how a franchise should act". None of them were there, none of us were there. It is what it is...It's easy to bash something from the outside. When the players start bitching, I'll listen.

You are one miserable dude. Make it easy on yourself already, Bowlen doesn't give a **** that you want McDaniels fired. You blathering like an idiot about this stuff everyday is not going to change that. These are your Broncos dude...

elsid13
09-12-2009, 07:19 AM
Like Cowher has any idea what happened. All these pricks can say what they would have done, they can all say "this is how a franchise should act". None of them were there, none of us were there. It is what it is...It's easy to bash something from the outside. When the players start b****ing, I'll listen.

You are one miserable dude. Make it easy on yourself already, Bowlen doesn't give a **** that you want McDaniels fired. You blathering like an idiot about this stuff everyday is not going to change that. These are your Broncos dude...

Do not fool yourself and not think that small exclusive club that is made up coaches, ex-head coaches , GMs, etc, don't have little better information then the general public. The guys talk and I am sure some of their insights are closer to the truth then what we want to hear as fans of the team.

Bowlen made his decision we need to see how it plays out, if it the wrong decision let hope that we fail early and get moving on the right path sooner then later. If it right decision let hope that we don't give up on it early if the team struggles.

jhat01
09-12-2009, 07:24 AM
Do not fool yourself and not think that small exclusive club that is made up coaches, ex-head coaches , GMs, etc, don't have little better information then the general public. The guys talk and I am sure some of their insights are closer to the truth then what we want to hear as fans of the team.

Bowlen made his decision we need to see how it plays out, if it the wrong decision let hope that we fail early and get moving on the right path sooner then later. If it right decision let hope that we don't give up on it early if the team struggles.

Like I said, when the players start bitching I'll worry. I don't think Cowher knows anymore about the situation than you do fwiw.

55CrushEm
09-12-2009, 08:41 AM

While I agree with that statement somewhat......the reign of Roger Goodell has changed that. Teams MUST consider off field antics now more than ever....

jhns
09-12-2009, 08:44 AM
Someone asked earlier and you avoided the question. Who is your GM and HC?

Don't know. If Bowlen has money restrictions, I would do something like let Nolan be the HC right now and worry about it after this season. I don't really pay attention to GMs but any with some actual experience would have been nice. Especially with the rookie HC that has never been even a head coach before. After this season, I would like someone like Cowher for this position. We are never going to be a team with a normal GM/HC power structure. Cowher has the experience. The problem with that is I don't see him back in the league for a couple years. He sounded like he wanted a few years off when he left. There are many better options than what we have now.

What exactly is your point? Are you saying there are no qualified head coaches in this world? McDaniels and Xanders are the absolute best and only options? You think I sound dumb?

jhns
09-12-2009, 08:45 AM
While I agree with that statement somewhat......the reign of Roger Goodell has changed that. Teams MUST consider off field antics now more than ever....

I agree. Off field antics like Marshalls. Not off field antics like Cutlers. Goodell doesn't punish personality flaws.

jhns
09-12-2009, 08:46 AM

Sure. What is it?

bpc
09-12-2009, 08:53 AM
For once, will people let it go. No matter what side of the fence you're on -- Cutler's or the ownership/McDaniels -- IT'S OVER AND DONE WITH.

It happened 5 months ago or so.

...but the losing will continue.

In all seriousness, people are going to treat this like the Dallas/Minnesota trade of Hershel Walker, either good or bad.

If Cutler goes off and wins a few super bowls, do you think we won't be hearing about this in years to come? We're going to be vilified in the media OVER and over.

Broncos4tw
09-12-2009, 09:24 AM
I think that he and the front office has done a fine job of bungling almost every aspect of the team this offseason. But what is done, is done. There is no way that he is hitting the road until I'd guess he gets at LEAST two full seasons, no matter how badly we do. Even an 0-16 season might not see him gone. But we'll see. But you might as well get used to it.

Regardless of all the mishaps, the players seem psyched and motivated. If they can get chemistry going, and play for each other, that may make us a lot better than we could have been. I am guessing we'll win 6 to 7 games this year. If we win less, won't be terribly surprised. If we win more than that, I will be happily surprised.

There is a lot of homerism around this team and coach. I guess I feel I've been a fan long enough, I don't need to kiss the left nutsack of a coach who hasn't won a single real game for us yet. But I absolutely will support him and the team as long as they are on our team. I'll also cuss up a storm if he does stupid crap, or screws up personnel stuff again. But I even did that when Shanny would do something stupid.

But there is nothing you can do. Might as well just shrug your shoulders, suck it up, and scream for team.

oubronco
09-12-2009, 09:30 AM
people need to watch this. Cowher and chris collinsworth (no idea on the spelling) are talking about how a team should be run. They agree with me. This offseason has been a joke for denver. This team has no idea what it is doing. Don't believe me though, believe cowher. I know you all think you are smarter than him but it isn't only him. Most every ex-coach, ex-gm, and ex-player agree with this stuff. Very few don't.

In summary: You have to be able to deal with all types of personalities, even strong ones that you don't agree with. You pay players for production, not for being nice guys off the field. Players that produce should get special treatment. This is football, not a social club. Blah, blah, blah... I goes on like this for 10 minutes.

Everything they are saying for how you run a team is the exact opposite of what this team has done. I still can't believe mcdaniels has backers. You all really want this to continue for a few more years? Great fans you are. Fans of this team have turned into little girls. Why exactly are you expecting all of the dumb athletes that play football to be the sweet nice guys? What? When did this happen? They are payed to run as fast as they can at another guy and hit him as hard as they can...... Yeah, i can see the need for nice guys.....

dude move on!!!

Ray Finkle
09-12-2009, 10:06 AM

Once again a message board is highlighted by someone smarter than the rest. You, YES YOU are the smartest person around....never once since McDaniels has been hired has someone put together what you wrote so eloquently...I applaud you....

For your next masterpiece, may I suggest you start a thread on why drafting Maurice Clarrett was a poor idea?

jhns
09-12-2009, 10:16 AM
Once again a message board is highlighted by someone smarter than the rest. You, YES YOU are the smartest person around....never once since McDaniels has been hired has someone put together what you wrote so eloquently...I applaud you....

For your next masterpiece, may I suggest you start a thread on why drafting Maurice Clarrett was a poor idea?

I am pretty smart. Never said I was original. This thread is about what others said. I am just repeating what the entire world is saying.

I don't know what you are talking about. Clarrett was an awsome pick.

Anyways, Bowlen even talked about fan support of McDaniels when saying he has made rookie mistakes. If people don't support him, he will be gone. Don't act like we have no say. Bowlen loves the fans. This is also a consumer run business.

dude move on!!!

As soon as we have a QB or Culter is out of the league with no accomplishments (or just less than us).

Flex Gunmetal
09-12-2009, 10:21 AM
OP is a total idiot. No games have been played, those a-holes are paid to say what is scripted. This isn't a research panel, its a bunch of paid talking heads. I love it when the idiots on here find something that, no matter how vague, supports their lame argument they feel compelled to start a new thread.
We do have 3 QBs who haven't failed yet, suck one and stop acting like someone with a clue.

cutthemdown
09-12-2009, 10:54 AM
I respect Cowher but lets face it the only reason Pitt is good is because of Dick Lebeau. It's the defense!!!!

Hell even with Broncos score 20 points a game offense of last yr we would have been 11-5 with that Steeler defense.

Cowher a good motivator but I would not feel good about him building a team that wasn't already stocked with talent, had a great d coord, and someone to design the offense for him.

Otherwise he would be great.

IMO Cowher won't just step into a crappy team and make them good quickly. He never seemed like an x's o's guy to me.

Mr. Elway
09-12-2009, 11:16 AM

You have made your point. Over 400 times. I'm not sure if you are waiting for every single poster to agree with you, or if you just like to hear yourself complain.

The regular season is here. Time to let it go, get on board and support the team.

snowspot66
09-12-2009, 12:19 PM

Except the problem was Cutler having a problem with McDaniels and Bowlen. Not the other way around. Cutler pitched a fit at the rumor of a trade and stopped returning phone calls. Who had the ****ing problem there eh? Douche bag.

Rohirrim
09-12-2009, 12:28 PM
We are living in the Chris Crocker Era. :pity:

Popcorn Sutton
09-12-2009, 01:37 PM
You use Bill Cowher for your big example? Cowher, who decided to get rid of one of the most talented wide receivers in the league in Plaxico Burress during his prime. I'm not sure if you realize this but the Steelers have always been a team that believes nobodyis above the team.

How about some other very good coaches:

Andy Reid suspended (with pay) one of the best receivers ever (on the field) because he felt he was larger than the team.

John Gruden paid Keyshawn Johnson to go away because he felt he was bigger than the team.

You should become a Dallas Cowboy's fan because they've had "me first" rather than "team first" players for years including both Terrell Owens and Keyshawn Johnson. In terms of on the field talent the Cowboys have been one of the most "talented" teams year in and year out. Guess how many playoff games the Cowboys have won in the last 12 years? I'll save you the trouble. The answer is 1.

Jerry Jones hired a player first coach in Wade Phillips yet they still haven't won a playoff game. Wade Phillips is great at managing personalities but for some reason they still can't seem to play up to their level.

Then you look at teams like the Patiots who have consistently played above their talent level. The attitude that nobody is above the team prevailed in that locker room. That allowed them to go in and get guys like Corey Dillon and Randy Moss. You know what happened when they signed these players? The team policed themselves because Bill Belichick had installed a no nonsense system. I can tell you that Belichick didn't just go in and have success right away. It took some time for things to change. They went 5-11 their first year and guess what. He wasn't fired.

You've obviously made up your mind about McDaniels before even one game let alone one season. All I can say is try and dig down deep, straighten out those panties and realize that McDaniels is going nowhere any time soon. He likely gets a pass this season due to the scheme changes on both sides of the ball and brutal 10 game stretch in the middle of the season. Bowlen will look to see some improvement on defense and special teams and some evidence the team is competitive but he's not dumb. He realizes this is going to be a tough year.

At the very least, you are going to have to put up with Josh McDaniels for two seasons. If the team falls flat next year I'm sure there will be more people calling for his head. For now, why not root for this team to succeeed? Who knows? Bill Parcells turned Miami into a contender last year with a "TEAM" of players. Did they have a Jay Cutler at QB? Nope.

Maybe, just maybe that will happen here...maybe not. Let's revisit this thread in two years. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Hogan11
09-12-2009, 02:28 PM
You use Bill Cowher for your big example? Cowher, who decided to get rid of one of the most talented wide receivers in the league in Plaxico Burress during his prime. I'm not sure if you realize this but the Steelers have always been a team that believes nobody is expendable.

How about some other very good coaches:

Andy Reid suspended (with pay) one of the best receivers ever (on the field) because he felt he was larger than the team.

John Gruden paid Keyshawn Johnson to go away because he felt he was bigger than the team.

You should become a Dallas Cowboy's fan because they've had "me first" rather than "team first" players for years including both Terrell Owens and Keyshawn Johnson. In terms of on the field talent the Cowboys have been one of the most "talented" teams year in and year out. Guess how many playoff games the Cowboys have won in the last 12 years? I'll save you the trouble. The answer is 1.

Jerry Jones hired a player first coach in Wade Phillips yet they still haven't won a playoff game. Wade Phillips is great at managing personalities but for some reason they still can't seem to play up to their level.

Then you look at teams like the Patiots who have consistently played above their talent level. The attitude that nobody is above the team prevailed in that locker room. That allowed them to go in and get guys like Corey Dillon and Randy Moss. You know what happened when they signed these players? The team policed themselves because Bill Belichick had installed a no nonsense system. I can tell you that Belichick didn't just go in and have success right away. It took some time for things to change. They went 5-11 their first year and guess what. He wasn't fired.

You've obviously made up your mind about McDaniels before even one game let alone one season. All I can say is try and dig down deep, straighten out those panties and realize that McDaniels is going nowhere any time soon. He likely gets a pass this season due to the scheme changes on both sides of the ball and brutal 10 game stretch in the middle of the season. Bowlen will look to see some improvement on defense and special teams and some evidence the team is competitive but he's not dumb. He realizes this is going to be a tough year.

At the very least, you are going to have to put up with Josh McDaniels for two seasons. If the team falls flat next year I'm sure there will be more people calling for his head. For now, why not root for this team to succeeed? Who knows? Bill Parcells turned Miami into a contender last year with a "TEAM" of players. Did they have a Jay Cutler at QB? Nope.

Maybe, just maybe that will happen here...maybe not. Let's revisit this thread in two years. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Checkmate......BrewCrew wins, very well played Sir.

Bronx33
09-12-2009, 02:38 PM
Collinsworth should not be giving advice about anything.

Hogan11
09-12-2009, 02:43 PM
Collinsworth should not be giving advice about anything.

The guy always has to pontificate about something....it's what makes him so unbearable.

Bronx33
09-12-2009, 02:57 PM
The guy always has to pontificate about something....it's what makes him so unbearable.

Hilarious!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/D-AyoGQGLxA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/D-AyoGQGLxA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Hogan11
09-12-2009, 03:00 PM
Oh Man....Ha!

Br0nc0Buster
09-12-2009, 03:37 PM
Hilarious!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/D-AyoGQGLxA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/D-AyoGQGLxA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Did he just say he has the most success with 14-18 year olds?

wtf....

nickademus
09-12-2009, 04:14 PM
because of this crap over and over and over this board has become un readable. No Wonder Taco hasnt changed the front page in months. I didnt like any of the offseason other than dawkins it effing sucked. But I am a broncos fan and I dont have time to worry about how the rest of the league will view the trade. As for McDaniels well I dont know if the boy wonder will cut it but I love the team over the indivigual attitude. The only team that currently wins in this way is NE. When the rest of you whiney p****s want to stop crying and start talking football again most of the real posters will be at www.broncosforums.com (http://www.broncosforums.com) you people suck this place is worse than broncomania.

Archer81
09-12-2009, 04:20 PM
because of this crap over and over and over this board has become un readable. No Wonder Taco hasnt changed the front page in months. I didnt like any of the offseason other than dawkins it effing sucked. But I am a broncos fan and I dont have time to worry about how the rest of the league will view the trade. As for McDaniels well I dont know if the boy wonder will cut it but I love the team over the indivigual attitude. The only team that currently wins in this way is NE. When the rest of you whiney p****s want to stop crying and start talking football again most of the real posters will be at www.broncosforums.com (http://www.broncosforums.com) you people suck this place is worse than broncomania.

*Proceeds to play the world's tiniest violin...

Mr.Meanie
09-12-2009, 04:28 PM
Hilarious!

wow! haha

Archer81
09-12-2009, 04:34 PM
Hilarious!

Best hair cut evar...

Bronx33
09-12-2009, 09:34 PM
Did he just say he has the most success with 14-18 year olds?

wtf....

The 80s were crazy man chicks looked alot older than they really were and after a snoot full of coke and willing chicks well you get the idea. ;D

Bronx33
09-12-2009, 09:37 PM

You will have to be more specific..