PDA

View Full Version : JMFW has a nickname?

Mr.Meanie
09-10-2009, 10:35 PM
Just read on the broncos forums that someone asked JMFW where he got his nickname from.

Here's the link:

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=150152

My first thought... I thought his real name was just JMFW...

SoCalBronco
09-10-2009, 10:39 PM
Someone should tell him it came from Jack "Mother ****ing" Johnson, the young defenseman from the LA Kings. 24champ and I tagged him with it on draft day, using that analogy.

I'm glad that he knows that the name is out there, though. That's awesome.

Mr.Meanie
09-10-2009, 10:40 PM
The OM is picking up some street cred

BigPlayShay
09-10-2009, 10:44 PM
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=21795&d=1216319335

SoDak Bronco
09-10-2009, 10:59 PM
lol

Taco John
09-10-2009, 11:05 PM
Someone should tell him it came from Jack "Mother ****ing" Johnson, the young defenseman from the LA Kings. 24champ and I tagged him with it on draft day, using that analogy.

I'm glad that he knows that the name is out there, though. That's awesome.

Didn't you two dub him that nickname right before calling your shot that we were going to draft him? At least that's how I remember it.

SoCalBronco
09-10-2009, 11:13 PM
Didn't you two dub him that nickname right before calling your shot that we were going to draft him? At least that's how I remember it.

I dont think we called it beforehand, hell I didn't even know of him beforehand....just after his name flashed on the screen though as the pick, 24 and I remembered the whole LA Kings fanbase using the JMFJ moniker and we just called him that in the chatroom and it caught on like fire.

24champ
09-10-2009, 11:23 PM
I dont think we called it beforehand, hell I didn't even know of him beforehand....just after his name flashed on the screen though as the pick, 24 and I remembered the whole LA Kings fanbase using the JMFJ moniker and we just called him that in the chatroom and it caught on like fire.

We originally joked that he was JMFW for awhile in the chat, and most in the chat were like huh? wha? Which is understandable, few of us on this board follow hockey religiously.

Anyway pretty cool JMFW knows about it.

BroncoMan4ever
09-11-2009, 12:33 AM
i love that he knows about it, i just wish he would say what he thinks of it. it would be awesome if he enjoyed it