PDA

View Full Version : The Broncos make the playoffs ?

Donk
09-10-2009, 12:11 PM
If.
McDaniels has a thick skin he has weathered the Cutler and Marshall storm with no visual wounds. I just hope the a-hole is as good as I think he could be.

Orton is better than I think he is or Denver uses a different QB.
You would think McDaniels would know more about QBs then me .

The defense is a good as it looked in preseason.

We have a healthy running back.

Marshall plays like Marshall.
Denver could win without Marshall but the chances are better with him

prunch
09-10-2009, 12:18 PM
I think this thread will go a familiar direction to many others my friend.

Ambiguous
09-10-2009, 12:19 PM
I'm just going to go ahead and assume this is a joke.

Popps
09-10-2009, 12:20 PM
Mopey Mafia in 3.......2.......1.....

boppool
09-10-2009, 12:26 PM
http://content.ytmnd.com/content/e/8/e/e8e86a67fdb7770914c42df3432aa2e6.jpg

Archer81
09-10-2009, 12:47 PM
If.
McDaniels has a thick skin he has weathered the Cutler and Marshall storm with no visual wounds. I just hope the a-hole is as good as I think he could be.

You would think McDaniels would know more about QBs then me but you would think Obama would know more about being president. He proved me wrong on that one.

Fixed it for ya!

:Broncos:

Hotrod
09-10-2009, 12:48 PM
I'm sick of talking about it.

Kick the ****ing ball already

lex
09-10-2009, 12:54 PM
If.
You would think McDaniels would know more about QBs then me but you would think Bush would know more about being president. He proved me wrong on that one.

So, now its about McDaniels? I thought it was about the team? At least thats what McDaniels said when he chased off a player that stood to get more attention than him.

lex
09-10-2009, 12:56 PM
Mopey Mafia in 3.......2.......1.....

Even better, the Felatiating Flock arrived there first.

TonyR
09-10-2009, 01:03 PM
So, now its about McDaniels? I thought it was about the team? At least thats what McDaniels said when he chased off a player that stood to get more attention than him.

YOU'RE one of the many who have made this about McDaniels, although I think you direct more of your profound hate and misery in the direction of Pat Bowlen.

And I'll assume you're not serious with your second point, although one can never be sure.

SoDak Bronco
09-10-2009, 01:04 PM
i think we will beat the bengals this week...I have a good feeling about Sundays game. Us against the world mentallity. All ESPN's experts are picking against us, the whole league thinks we are going to suck...NOT SO FAST!

titan
09-10-2009, 01:08 PM
Given all the changes and tough schedule an 8-8 season would be a success in my book. Playoffs would be great but I'm not counting on it.

Beantown Bronco
09-10-2009, 01:08 PM
Great, now there are two "delusional fans" threads on page one.

lex
09-10-2009, 01:11 PM
i think we will beat the bengals this week...I have a good feeling about Sundays game. Us against the world mentallity. All ESPN's experts are picking against us, the whole league thinks we are going to suck...NOT SO FAST!

A win isnt out of the realm of being possible: !) Nolan seems to have done good work with the defense and seems to be a substantial upgrade over Slowik; 2) The offense has moved the ball ok but for some reason, there has been an emphasis on passing when Orton was playing. Perhaps if they are more willing to run the ball when its live bullets, it will improve scoring; 3) After what Marshall did against SD last year, you cant rule him out as having a big game.

However, McDaniels is stubborn and maybe intent of proving that Orton, his guy, was the right guy and so the playcalling around the endzone might be still tailored to help Orton's stats.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-10-2009, 01:11 PM
Fixed it for ya!

:Broncos:

WAAAAAAAAH! No politics on the main board! WAAAAAAAAAH!

Old Dude
09-10-2009, 01:21 PM
Encouraging news for Broncos:

Due to work obligations, I am going to have to watch this game on tape.

Last regular season game that I missed was when Sharpe made his infamous call to the president in the dismantling of the Pats back in the late 90s.

If I get my jinxed butt away from the screen, maybe there's a chance.

Popps
09-10-2009, 01:25 PM
And I'll assume you're not serious with your second point, although one can never be sure.

Lex's points are never meant to be literal. They're simply vehicles to draw attention to himself.

Los Broncos
09-10-2009, 01:32 PM
Not this year.

lex
09-10-2009, 01:33 PM
Lex's points are never meant to be literal. They're simply vehicles to draw attention to himself.

When you follow up with your Felatiating Flock brethren, make sure you raise a clenched fist to your brother as a sign of solidarity.

rastaman
09-10-2009, 01:53 PM
mopey mafia in 3.......2.......1.....

championship!!! Rofl!

rastaman
09-10-2009, 01:56 PM
Given all the changes and tough schedule an 8-8 season would be a success in my book. Playoffs would be great but I'm not counting on it.

Can't see 8-8 in 2009. If McD was able to pull that off....he should be in contention for Rookie HC of the year! I see 2009 as a 3 or 6 win season.

oubronco
09-10-2009, 01:57 PM
Lol