PDA

View Full Version : MJD, Chris Johnson or Ray Rice?

beanerbronco
09-09-2009, 10:42 PM
Okay, I need to pick two out of those three. Rice has a nice match-up vs Chiefs so I'm in a pickle trying to fig out who to sit. Any help is appreciated.

Doggcow
09-10-2009, 01:06 AM
I don't like any Baltimore RB's this year. Seriously, they're all trash and probably going to go to a 3 back system, which blows for fantasy. I'd just start your studs and call it good.

beanerbronco
09-10-2009, 08:46 AM
That's what i was thinking, but most of the yahoo experts have Ray Rice ranked wayyy higher than Chris Johnson and considering that they are playing the chiefs, i fig'd it be a good match-up for him. I guess I am going to have to start CJ and MJD. Thanks

Majik
09-10-2009, 12:34 PM
I'm faced with a similar dilemma, I've gotta start 2 out of L. Tomlinson, C. Johnson, R. Brown, and A. Bradshaw. Tomlinson is the given like MJD is for you, but then it comes down to do i wanna play ronnie brown against a shaky falcons defense or go with my stud who slashed the Steelers for 70 yards and a td last season. I think Brown like Rice have very favorable matchups (who am i kidding rice has a phenomenal matchup) but at the same time, can we say they are both going to get the ball 20 times? We both know Johnson is going to be a huge part of the Titans game plan, with that being said I'm going with the sure thing Chris Johnson, even though the Steelers D is very capable of making me look very foolish.

Doggcow
09-10-2009, 01:02 PM
That's what i was thinking, but most of the yahoo experts have Ray Rice ranked wayyy higher than Chris Johnson and considering that they are playing the chiefs, i fig'd it be a good match-up for him. I guess I am going to have to start CJ and MJD. Thanks

I just hate Baltimore RB's after I drafted McGaygay a couple years ago. Nothing leads me to believe McGaygay wont get the goalline and flats looks and nothing shows ray rice over the FB/RB guy that just pounds the inside.

Doggcow
09-10-2009, 01:03 PM
This is a real dilemma though right here: 1pt per 2 receptions league

Mike Bell vs Detroit (Gonna just go with him I think if Thomas out)
Braylon Edwards vs. Minnesota (Weak pass D imo, and cleveland will be getting stomped)
Darren Sproles vs. Oakland (It's ****ing Oakland)