PDA

View Full Version : Why is there a Press Conference scheduled for Kyle Orton?...

Gcver2ver3
09-08-2009, 10:51 AM
according to Vic Lombardi...the Broncos have scheduled a press conference for Kyle Orton...

what the heck is that all about?...

https://twitter.com/viclombardi

Tombstone RJ
09-08-2009, 10:53 AM
according to Vic Lombardi...the Broncos have scheduled a press conference for Kyle Orton...

He's bringing the beard back. He wants everyone to know.

Beard = Game On Phuukers!

KevinJames
09-08-2009, 10:55 AM
there is always press conferences on Wednesdays before a game, so I would guess thats what it is

BigPlayShay
09-08-2009, 10:56 AM
Well, tomorrow is Wednesday. That is the day that the team usually meets with the press during a game week.

LonghornBronco
09-08-2009, 10:56 AM
Surgery???

gtown
09-08-2009, 10:58 AM
Perhaps Kyle is going to confirm to Bronco fans that you do not need an index finger on your throwing hand to throw a wide receiver screen to the slot.

Or, even better, Kyle is gonna rip off his jersey to reveal a Bears jersey and tell us that we have all been on candid camera the whole offseason.

SportinOne
09-08-2009, 10:59 AM
Perhaps Kyle is going to confirm to Bronco fans that you do not need an index finger on your throwing hand to throw a wide receiver screen to the slot.

Or, even better, Kyle is gonna rip off his jersey to reveal a Bears jersey and tell us that we have all been on candid camera the whole offseason.

Don't **** with my emotions

Popps
09-08-2009, 11:00 AM
Ummmm.... 'cause he's awesome!?

HEllloooooOOOO!!!!!

kamakazi_kal
09-08-2009, 11:01 AM
He's announcing that he will be playing left handed for week 1.

Gcver2ver3
09-08-2009, 11:01 AM
there is always press conferences on Wednesdays before a game, so I would guess thats what it is

i understand that but wouldn't that be a team press conference and not a "Kyle Orton" press conference?...

well either way, i hope you're right...

Archer81
09-08-2009, 11:03 AM
Considering the tenor of this offseason...****er could be retiring for all we know.

:Broncos:

Gcver2ver3
09-08-2009, 11:03 AM

as i read his twitter again, i get the feel that you're right...

thnx...

Dr. Broncenstein
09-08-2009, 11:07 AM
He's going to confirm the alleged sighting of the virgin Mary in the blood-stained bandage that covered his index finger.

TailgateNut
09-08-2009, 11:09 AM
Naw, he just wants to show the Lexs' of the world that his middle finger isn't injured.

BroncoSojia
09-08-2009, 11:10 AM
If this is what I think it is then it's a huge mistake.

He already has trouble with his accuracy as is, now he's going to try and play 2 weeks after he severely dislocating his index finger on his throwing hand?

I do not see this ending well at all.

Gcver2ver3
09-08-2009, 11:14 AM
Naw, he just wants to show the Lexs' of the world that his middle finger isn't injured.

nice...:rofl:....

Gcver2ver3
09-08-2009, 11:15 AM
If this is what I think it is then it's a huge mistake.

He already has trouble with his accuracy as is, now he's going to try and play 2 weeks after he severely dislocating his index finger on his throwing hand?

I do not see this ending well at all.

since when did he have accuracy problems?...

Popps
09-08-2009, 11:15 AM
I hear that his press conference is that he's going to announce that the Jets have a major announcement coming today.

lex
09-08-2009, 11:16 AM

Or maybe, he's going to tell every one to relax because he can still throw with his left hand.

dbfan21
09-08-2009, 11:23 AM

Hey! Wait a second...isn't Kenny Peterson the team spokesman? Hilarious!

Archer81
09-08-2009, 11:25 AM
Maybe its an episode of Punked! and orton announces he is really ashton kucher, mcdaniels takes off his skin mask and its mike shanahan, and jay cutler does a back flip up to the podium and says i'm back, bitches.

TheReverend
09-08-2009, 11:28 AM

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:pray:

DrFate
09-08-2009, 11:28 AM
I'm hoping he announces his retirement

PRBronco
09-08-2009, 11:30 AM
Maybe its an episode of Punked! and orton announces he is really ashton kucher, mcdaniels takes off his skin mask and its mike shanahan, and jay cutler does a back flip up to the podium and says i'm back, b****es.

And Brandon and Rashida come in, arm in arm, yell "gotcha!" and then announce their engagement?

DeuceOfClub
09-08-2009, 11:34 AM
He is going to announce there will be no press conference this Wednesday.

Los Broncos
09-08-2009, 11:35 AM
Maybe he is quitting drinking or sucking off dudes late night?

Sassy
09-08-2009, 11:36 AM
Orton and Marshall for Sanchez ;D

Baba Booey
09-08-2009, 11:37 AM

Post of the year...nay...the decade.

broncosteven
09-08-2009, 11:40 AM
He's announcing that he will be playing left handed for week 1.

I started to try to figure out how to throw Lefty as I have nerve damage and rotator cuff issues on my right neck and shoulder.

It is ****ing harder than I tought. I would say every 1 in a hundred I get a sprial in the area where I want it but I can't do it.

Meanwhile my 6 year old daughter is learning faster and when she keeps the ball up high and uses the right footwork she gets the ball to me with a nice spiral.

I keep trying to reverse everything I am teaching her but no luck yet. Setting my feet and using my legs is the hardest part.

El Guapo
09-08-2009, 12:48 PM
perhaps kyle is going to confirm to bronco fans that you do not need an index finger on your throwing hand to throw a wide receiver screen to the slot.

Or, even better, kyle is gonna rip off his jersey to reveal a bears jersey and tell us that we have all been on candid camera the whole offseason.

Hilarious!

Old Dude
09-08-2009, 12:52 PM
I hear that his press conference is that he's going to announce that the Jets have a major announcement coming today.

And here I thought the Jets' big announcement was that Orton was going to have a press conference....

cutthemdown
09-08-2009, 02:05 PM
Uh because hes the QB and they want to do a pregame presser. It's standard practice that on Wed the players and coaches be made available to the reporters who cover the team..

cutthemdown
09-08-2009, 02:08 PM
Otron showing a hell of a heart trying this hard to get out there with this injury.

You know it hurts, he just really wants to succeed here in Denver and make the fans like him.

I for one say props to orton for soing so much heart and doing whatever he can to get ready for the game.

I like him ever more now. That's one tough SOB.

That's called leadership people. You have a sprained ankle or sore back, well your QB is trying to play after his knuckle popped out his finger. That will fire up the defensive and offensive players.

The Broncos are getting tougher, and I like it.

worm
09-08-2009, 02:11 PM
Otron showing a hell of a heart trying this hard to get out there with this injury.

You know it hurts, he just really wants to succeed here in Denver and make the fans like him.

I for one say props to orton for soing so much heart and doing whatever he can to get ready for the game.

That's called leadership people. You have a sprained ankle or sore back, well your QB is trying to play after his knuckle popped out his finger. That will fire up the defensive and offensive players.

cue SOB references.

Old Dude
09-08-2009, 02:19 PM
cue SOB references.

(for the benefit of newbies.)

SOB = Son of Bob Griese.

Dedhed
09-08-2009, 02:21 PM
(for the benefit of newbies.)

SOB = Son of Brian Griese.

I believe SOB actually= Son of Bob, as in the son of Bob Griese.

lex
09-08-2009, 02:21 PM

...and thats called a bunch of nonsense if its hurting your team. Time will tell on that one. But its not like he was lighting everyones heart with optimism when he was healthy...except for maybe the Felatiating Flock.

Gcver2ver3
09-08-2009, 02:25 PM
Uh because hes the QB and they want to do a pregame presser. It's standard practice that on Wed the players and coaches be made available to the reporters who cover the team..

yea i get that now...

thanks for the answer (although you couldve saved the "uh")...

:afro:...

Houshyamama
09-08-2009, 02:27 PM
So much easier to read threads now that:

This message is hidden because lex is on your ignore list.

broncosteven
09-08-2009, 02:31 PM

Add to the fact that this is his contract year, if he doesn't play well he will be fighting REXMAN for the Texans #3 job next year.

The fact that Orton's contract expires at the end of the year is one of the reasons I think he is good for this team rebuilding this year. If the dude plays well enough to earn big $ that is good for us! If he sucks it gives the team time to worry about ironing out other positions and allow them to target a guy or 2 to aquire next year.

Old Dude
09-08-2009, 02:43 PM
I believe SOB actually= Son of Bob, as in the son of Bob Griese.

Haha. I caught it and corrected it before you did, so there.