tnedator
09-07-2009, 04:39 PM
9news is reporting it.

footstepsfrom#27
09-07-2009, 04:40 PM
Lovely

bfoflcommish
09-07-2009, 04:41 PM
im sure it's a typo, or maybe he's taking the heat for marshall.

mizzoutigers
09-07-2009, 04:42 PM
why can't they all be like royal

lex
09-07-2009, 04:43 PM
I wonder what Joe Ellis will coach them to say?

tnedator
09-07-2009, 04:43 PM
http://www.9news.com/sports/pro_football/nfl/denver_broncos/article.aspx?storyid=122848&catid=72

tnedator
09-07-2009, 04:44 PM
5, 4, 3, 2, 1...........

Waiting for how this is Shanahan's, Cutler's or Marshall's fault...

elsid13
09-07-2009, 04:45 PM
And off season turmoil continues

RhymesayersDU
09-07-2009, 04:46 PM

Because then we'd have 53 wide receivers, and you can't field a roster like that.

See, you have to have different positions. Some guys are good at throwing, those guys are QB's. Some guys are good at tackling, they're probably linebackers or defensive linemen.

See, you need people of various sizes and various skills to have an appropriate roster for an NFL team.

But don't worry, you'll get it.

footstepsfrom#27
09-07-2009, 04:47 PM
http://www.impawards.com/1978/posters/animal_house_ver1.jpg

backup qb
09-07-2009, 04:52 PM
And the circus continues...

watermock
09-07-2009, 04:54 PM
Richard Quinn is being held without bond on a harassment charge related to domestic violence until he can see the judge on Tuesday.

But but...he was on Beavis index card. This can't be!

Popps
09-07-2009, 04:59 PM
What is domestic "harassment?"

Anyone heard more details?

Bad news on the surface. Let's see where it goes from here.

titan
09-07-2009, 05:00 PM
I was just thinking the other day Quinn reminds me alot of former Bronco tight end Clarence Kay. In more ways than one, apparently!

Florida_Bronco
09-07-2009, 05:00 PM
What is domestic "harassment?"

Anyone heard more details?

Bad news on the surface. Let's see where it goes from here.

Probably not a big deal. I imagine it'll probably be about the same thing as Graham busting a bed post after that fight with his girlfriend.

Punisher
09-07-2009, 05:02 PM
http://www.9news.com/genthumb/genthumb.ashx?e=3&h=204&w=320&i=/assetpool/images/090907072019_09-07-09-richard-quinn.jpg

meangene
Probably not a big deal. I imagine it'll probably be about the same thing as Graham busting a bed post after that fight with his girlfriend.

Yeah, I don't think the charge implies any physical violence. How about we wait for the details before jumping to conclusions. Not like the guy has any history of off-field trouble.

baja
5, 4, 3, 2, 1...........

No it will be mcDummy's fault 5 4 3 2 1...

baja
09-07-2009, 05:03 PM

See....

baja
09-07-2009, 05:05 PM

Well he is locked up without bail... so he is having a "Time out" that can't be good.

DenverBrit
09-07-2009, 05:05 PM
I wonder what Joe Ellis will coach them to say?

http://www.mylittlepockets.com/clothing/images/punkster%20onesie%20whino.jpg

WABronco
09-07-2009, 05:07 PM
Must've been some pretty hardcore harassing to get thrown in the klink.

Los Broncos
09-07-2009, 05:09 PM
Great, just great.

jhat01
09-07-2009, 05:10 PM

You know, if you choked on a chicken bone I wouldn't really be broken up about it. Just sayin'... Damn dude do you enjoy this? Like seriously, is it fun for you? What a ****ing weirdo.

BroncoBuff
09-07-2009, 05:11 PM
5, 4, 3, 2, 1...........

None of the above :nono:

How about blaming Josh's knee-jerk trading up into the 2nd round for him, when Quinn himself wasn't even sure he'd be drafted at all? Now with so much invested in Quinn, we'll get all kinds of smokescreens and excuses and rationalizing and alibis .... like Shanahan always did for guys like Travis Henry.

Hopefully Quinn doesn't go the Marshall/Henry route, but this is not a good start.

SoCalBronco
09-07-2009, 05:13 PM
Unfortunate.

mizzoutigers
09-07-2009, 05:14 PM
not at all surprising, none of these guys are angels, most are thugs and now they are thugs with money and unlimited access and attention.

Los Broncos
I mean whats next, Prater is arrested?

Pseudofool
Jesus

TheDave
09-07-2009, 05:17 PM
Cutler Trade...

Kyle Orton... uhhhhh
Ayers... Lost but we can still hope
Quinn... 3rd string and in trouble with the law
2010 1st... That one better be special

Punisher
09-07-2009, 05:19 PM
I mean whats next, Prater is arrested?

Whats next hmmm, maybe the whole team gets arrest for break into the cowboys stadium while trying to steal there big HDTV.

Elway777
09-07-2009, 05:19 PM
Another player the Broncos traded up for that will become a bust. A 2 round draft pick on a blocking tight end .

broncosteven
09-07-2009, 05:25 PM
Cutler Trade...

Kyle Orton... uhhhhh

Quinn was a 2nd rounder...

tnedator
09-07-2009, 05:25 PM
Denver Post Reports:
According to an Arapahoe County Sheriff’s report, Quinn’s girlfriend called 911 from a neighbor’s house after the couple got into an argument. She told deputies that Quinn “grabbed her and shook her to the ground” and took her cell phone away to prevent her from calling police.

According to the report, Quinn admitted to taking the phone, but said he only grabbed the girlfriend after she “started hitting him in the face.”

The report says that Quinn had no sign of injuries to his face.

Read the rest of the article: http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/

mizzoutigers
09-07-2009, 05:27 PM
need to start drafting players from small mid-west towns like wiegman

baja
09-07-2009, 05:27 PM
I think we need to take a look at what teams are feeding these guys

Killericon
09-07-2009, 05:29 PM
Cutler Trade...

Kyle Orton... uhhhhh

Condemning a 1st round linebacker after 1 preseason? Careful, your bias is showing.

watermock
09-07-2009, 05:30 PM
You know, if you choked on a chicken bone I wouldn't really be broken up about it. Just sayin'... Damn dude do you enjoy this? Like seriously, is it fun for you? What a ****ing weirdo.

You'll probably get your wish.

jhat01
09-07-2009, 05:31 PM
You'll probably get your wish.

I'm not wishing anything..you just sound like a miserable prick. Gonna be a long season.

watermock
09-07-2009, 05:33 PM
Condemning a 1st round linebacker after 1 preseason? Careful, your bias is showing.

Umm. We was a 1 year wonder at Tenn at De and DT.

He's never played LB, and likely will grow out of a OLB. He's allrady heavy for the position and young.

Next.

watermock
09-07-2009, 05:36 PM
you choked on a chicken bone I wouldn't really be broken up about it.

I don't mind.

Come get some.

Florida_Bronco
09-07-2009, 05:39 PM
Denver Post Reports:

So he got arrested for taking her cell phone. Basically a non story here.

jhat01
09-07-2009, 05:39 PM
I don't mind.

Come get some.

You don't mind what? Come get some what? Shut up stupid, go back to posting your same old bull****. Come to think of it, can you start a new thread about the broncos rebuilding again? Go blow your cat

tebowisdabomb
09-07-2009, 05:42 PM
The "Cutler Curse" strikes again

broncofan7
09-07-2009, 05:45 PM
Orson Mobley part II. Or was it Clarence Kay that beat chix.........

watermock
09-07-2009, 05:45 PM
Ouch!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/nollpost/mrnspace/NOT%20posted%20on%20mrnspace/oerkat.jpg

boltaneer
09-07-2009, 05:46 PM

What a thug! At least Merriman let his girl make the phone call!

jhns
09-07-2009, 05:47 PM
Good to see our players keep their women in line.

tnedator
Denver Post Reporting:

Denver-based attorney and NFL agent Peter Schaffer said his client, Broncos tight end Richard Quinn, will be held in jail overnight even though the rookie did all he could to diffuse a hostile situation involving the mother of Quinn’s 1-year-old daughter.

“”This was an unfortunate personal situation,” Schaffer said. “”However I’m very proud the way Richard handled this delicate situation by diffusing what otherwise could have been a potentialy dangerous situation.

“”When all the facts come out, people will find out Richard’s done nothing wrong. Richard’s No. 1 concern right now is the welfare of his daughter and to avoid any negative light brought to the Denver Broncos, Riuchard and his family.”

“Richard did everything he was taught to do (through various NFL rookie programs that deal with potential off-field siutuations) to diffusean otherwise irrational person and he’s the person sitting in jail,” Schaffer said.

Read the rest of the article: http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2009/09/07/agent-says-quinn-did-everything-right/

mizzoutigers
your atta baby line under your name is beyond queer

baja
09-07-2009, 05:49 PM
You don't mind what? Come get some what? Shut up stupid, go back to posting your same old bull****. Come to think of it, can you start a new thread about the broncos rebuilding again? Go blow your cat

Where did you learn those people skills, have you been going to Spider's night school?

jhat01
09-07-2009, 05:53 PM
Where did you learn those people skills, have you been going to Spider's night school?

I guess...It cracks me up when people say "come get some" Oh ok, let me put down my typing fingers, jump on a plane, grab a rental car, drive out to mock's house, kick his cat off the porch, knock on his door, and when he answers.."hi, I'm jhat01, I'm here to fight you ok?

"Come get some"....shut the **** up

RhymesayersDU
your atta baby line under your name is beyond queer

Says the guy whose adopt-a-bronco is "Deuces." Awesome.

broncosteven
Orson Mobley part II. Or was it Clarence Kay that beat chix.........

I thought House liked to smack chic's around also?

Broncojef
09-07-2009, 05:54 PM
The rules for some domestic dispute calls are ridiculous. I've heard some lame crap the police must enforce when called and this sounds like a similar situation...early breaking story but I bet Quinn was in the right.

Florida_Bronco
09-07-2009, 05:56 PM
The rules for some domestic dispute calls are ridiculous. I've heard some lame crap the police must enforce when called and this sounds like a similar situation...early breaking story but I bet Quinn was in the right.

It's pretty telling that he's in jail for domestic harassment and not domestic violence. If the police had reason to believe he actually hit her or anything like that, he'd be in on the DV charge. The harassment charge came from taking her phone from her.

baja
09-07-2009, 05:56 PM
Unfortunate.

So Cal I don't think it is fair that you use your mod privileges to shove your opinion of Richard Nixon down our throats via your sig. on a football forum especially when anything remotely political gets ushered off to the WPR forum, as it should be.

Bronco Boy
09-07-2009, 05:57 PM
Was Tila Tequila involved? That bitch pisses dudes off left and right.

Killericon
09-07-2009, 06:22 PM
Umm. We was a 1 year wonder at Tenn at De and DT.

He's never played LB, and likely will grow out of a OLB. He's allrady heavy for the position and young.

Next.

Mark it down; the first time in history someone used youth as a negative in evaluating a player who was JUST drafted.

Killericon
09-07-2009, 06:23 PM
So Cal I don't think it is fair that you use your mod privileges to shove your opinion of Richard Nixon down our throats via your sig. on a football forum especially when anything remotely political gets ushered off to the WPR forum, as it should be.

I don't care what you put in your sig, but having a sig when noone else does is kinda weak.

watermock
09-07-2009, 06:31 PM
I guess...It cracks me up when people say "come get some" Oh ok, let me put down my typing fingers, jump on a plane, grab a rental car, drive out to mock's house, kick his cat off the porch, knock on his door, and when he answers.."hi, I'm jhat01, I'm here to fight you ok?

"Come get some"....shut the **** up

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/czb4jn5y94g&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/czb4jn5y94g&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

ohiobronco2
09-07-2009, 06:39 PM

Sounds like it could be the Richard Quinn night school. Just sayin.

Baba Booey
09-07-2009, 06:40 PM

Cause then Eddie wouldn't be so special.

ohiobronco2
09-07-2009, 06:41 PM

Copyright of the Rev.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_IVI5W8Eg3Gs/SI8lYL-M6jI/AAAAAAAAABE/hJEyACF7rNQ/s320/YouMad.jpg

tebowisdabomb
09-07-2009, 06:57 PM
http://sportsroids.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/maruice-clarett-mugshot-arrested-fantasy-failure.jpg

meangene
09-07-2009, 06:57 PM
People using this potential non-story to bitch about our draft class is a joke! How many of our draft picks did not make the roster? I can think of one. And, we had an undrafted free agent make the team. Before this turns into another bitch session about the trade up for Quinn, Ayers not being an instant starter, Smith being too short and we overpaid for him, etc., etc... how about we (1) wait for the facts to come out on Quinn, (2) wait until we have played a freakin regular season game before declaring anybody a bust, and (3) check back in a couple seasons when we can fairly evaluate any of these players and whether they were worthy of where they were drafted. The overblown negative reaction to this is ridiculous. We open the season on Sunday for Christ's sake. Get over it!

ohiobronco2
09-07-2009, 07:01 PM
People using this potential non-story to b**** about our draft class is a joke! How many of our draft picks did not make the roster? I can think of one. And, we had an undrafted free agent make the team. Before this turns into another b**** session about the trade up for Quinn, Ayers not being an instant starter, Smith being too short and we overpaid for him, etc., etc... how about we (1) wait for the facts to come out on Quinn, (2) wait until we have played a freakin regular season game before declaring anybody a bust, and (3) check back in a couple seasons when we can fairly evaluate any of these players and whether they were worthy of where they were drafted. The overblown negative reaction to this is ridiculous. We open the season on Sunday for Christ's sake. Get over it!

In all fairness, do you honestly think that McDaniels is going to cut anybody he drafted so soon? Sure he should want what is best for this team this season, but he may see promise in them and hold on to them for future purposes. Plus, if he were to cut more than one player that he drafted because they were bad, the pressure would intensify even more.

ohiobronco2
09-07-2009, 07:01 PM
http://sportsroids.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/maruice-clarett-mugshot-arrested-fantasy-failure.jpg

Hilarious!;D

Meck77
09-07-2009, 07:04 PM
Well it's a good thing nobody jumped off a bridge. On the surface it appears this will be dismissed and the police were probably just trying to defuse the situation.

footstepsfrom#27
09-07-2009, 07:08 PM
Colorado Statutes: Title 18, Artical 9-111; Harassment - stalking.

(1) A person commits harassment if, with intent to harass, annoy, or alarm another person, he or she:
(a) Strikes, shoves, kicks, or otherwise touches a person or subjects him to physical contact; or
(b) In a public place directs obscene language or makes an obscene gesture to or at another person; or
(c) Follows a person in or about a public place; or
(d) Repealed.
(e) Initiates communication with a person, anonymously or otherwise by telephone, computer, computer network, or computer system in a manner intended to harass or threaten bodily injury or property damage, or makes any comment, request, suggestion, or proposal by telephone, computer, computer network, or computer system that is obscene; or
(f) Makes a telephone call or causes a telephone to ring repeatedly, whether or not a conversation ensues, with no purpose of legitimate conversation; or
(g) Makes repeated communications at inconvenient hours that invade the privacy of another and interfere in the use and enjoyment of another's home or private residence or other private property; or
(h) Repeatedly insults, taunts, challenges, or makes communications in offensively coarse language to, another in a manner likely to provoke a violent or disorderly response.

jhat01
09-07-2009, 07:10 PM
Colorado Statutes: Title 18, Artical 9-111; Harassment - stalking.

(1) A person commits harassment if, with intent to harass, annoy, or alarm another person, he or she:
(a) Strikes, shoves, kicks, or otherwise touches a person or subjects him to physical contact; or
(b) In a public place directs obscene language or makes an obscene gesture to or at another person; or
(c) Follows a person in or about a public place; or
(d) Repealed.
(e) Initiates communication with a person, anonymously or otherwise by telephone, computer, computer network, or computer system in a manner intended to harass or threaten bodily injury or property damage, or makes any comment, request, suggestion, or proposal by telephone, computer, computer network, or computer system that is obscene; or
(f) Makes a telephone call or causes a telephone to ring repeatedly, whether or not a conversation ensues, with no purpose of legitimate conversation; or
(g) Makes repeated communications at inconvenient hours that invade the privacy of another and interfere in the use and enjoyment of another's home or private residence or other private property; or
(h) Repeatedly insults, taunts, challenges, or makes communications in offensively coarse language to, another in a manner likely to provoke a violent or disorderly response.

shoot, half the people on here including myself could be charged with (h) hahaha

chiefforlife
09-07-2009, 07:10 PM
Maybe this will help...

Another day, another AFC West domestic violence arrest
Posted by Mike Florio on September 7, 2009 8:45 PM ET
On Sunday, Chargers linebacker Shawne Merriman was arrested for battery and false imprisonment.

Broncos tight end Richard Quinn didn't learn from Merriman's example.

Quinn, a second-round pick in the 2009 draft, currently is behind bars as a result of a Monday domestic violence incident. Per Lindsay Jones of the Denver Post, Quinn is being held without bail pending a Tuesday morning court appearance.

Quinn's girlfriend called 911 from a neighbor's house, and she told authorities that Quinn "grabbed and shook her to the ground," and that he took her cell phone to prevent her from calling police. He faces a concisely-worded charge of "harassment -- obstruction of phone services/domestic violence."

Quinn reportedly admitted to taking the phone, but he claims that he did so only because she "started hitting him in the face." And that excuse makes sense only if she started hitting him in the face . . . with her phone.

meangene
09-07-2009, 07:11 PM
In all fairness, do you honestly think that McDaniels is going to cut anybody he drafted so soon? Sure he should want what is best for this team this season, but he may see promise in them and hold on to them for future purposes. Plus, if he were to cut more than one player that he drafted because they were bad, the pressure would intensify even more.

Maybe, maybe not. But, we are in no position to judge this draft or call anybody a bust before one single regular season game. And, to jump all over this Quinn situation as evidence of anything is just ridiculous.

TotallyScrewed
09-07-2009, 07:17 PM
I'm not wishing anything..you just sound like a miserable prick. Gonna be a long season.

You think this is bad...

TheDave
09-07-2009, 07:17 PM

"Lost but we can still hope"

Careful, your lack of reading comprehension is showing.

footstepsfrom#27
09-07-2009, 07:23 PM
Not entirely...the DPO story says he admits to physical contact with her. In any case, isn't this similar to the story we heard on Marshall reguarding a phone?

I hope this turns out to be nothing, but it's not a "non story" quite yet.

errand
09-07-2009, 07:26 PM
People using this potential non-story to b**** about our draft class is a joke! How many of our draft picks did not make the roster? I can think of one. And, we had an undrafted free agent make the team. Before this turns into another b**** session about the trade up for Quinn, Ayers not being an instant starter, Smith being too short and we overpaid for him, etc., etc... how about we (1) wait for the facts to come out on Quinn, (2) wait until we have played a freakin regular season game before declaring anybody a bust, and (3) check back in a couple seasons when we can fairly evaluate any of these players and whether they were worthy of where they were drafted. The overblown negative reaction to this is ridiculous. We open the season on Sunday for Christ's sake. Get over it!

Welcome to the orangemane, dude....you have to understand the majority of these guy's mentality.

It's the new coaches fault, the new QB's fault, or the girl isn't worth having sex with, or she "probably had it coming..."

TotallyScrewed
09-07-2009, 07:32 PM
Welcome to the orangemane, dude....you have to understand the majority of these guy's mentality.

It's the new coaches fault, the new QB's fault, or the girl isn't worth having sex with, or she "probably had it coming..."

Oh ****...looks like you're ready for a time out.

prunch
09-07-2009, 07:38 PM
Finally some drama this off-season!

It was getting so dull to be a bronco fan!

Hamrob
09-07-2009, 07:38 PM
Give the kid a break. We don't even know the details yet. Atheletes are targets and young kids are stupid.

For the record, I would have rather had somebody else in the 2nd than Quinn...but I admit he's a talent that could be a player for us down the road.

Bronx33
09-07-2009, 07:40 PM
Give the kid a break. We don't even know the details yet. Atheletes are targets and young kids are stupid.

For the record, I would have rather had somebody else in the 2nd than Quinn...but I admit he's a talent tha could be a player for us down the road.

Exactly..

Rock Chalk
09-07-2009, 07:43 PM
Well he is locked up without bail... so he is having a "Time out" that can't be good.

Not really. Usually when its late at night you are held without bail until you see a magistrate or judge in the morning.

ghwk
09-07-2009, 07:44 PM
I say trade his ass for some guy named cutler.

UberBroncoMan
09-07-2009, 07:45 PM
So much for being the homely, religious, charitable guy he talked himself up as being in all his interviews.

... kind of wish we got iono... SEAN ****ING SMITH INSTEAD OF THIS ****ING TIGHT END!

Branson would be a fine 3rd string TE.

Bronx33
09-07-2009, 07:46 PM
So much for being the homely, religious, charitable guy he talked himself up as being in all his interviews.

... kind of wish we got iono... SEAN ****ING SMITH INSTEAD OF THIS ****ING TIGHT END!

Branson would be a fine 3rd string TE.

So hes guilty then?

UberBroncoMan
09-07-2009, 07:50 PM
So hes guilty then?

No. It was probably the mother who was wack. Think of what I said as me venting my frustration on getting him over someone else.

Rock Chalk
09-07-2009, 07:56 PM
AP is reporting Domestic Violence and Harassment charges.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5j4oF7Y2nEG4NMMA2Za7Rt-hnkq9wD9AIQQSO1

Bronx33
09-07-2009, 07:58 PM

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5j4oF7Y2nEG4NMMA2Za7Rt-hnkq9wD9AIQQSO1

Well nowa days the girl just has to whisper domestic violence and it goes through the whole process no matter what.

DBroncos4life
09-07-2009, 07:58 PM
So hes guilty then?

Well something happened. Does that make him guilty? Nope it sure doesn't. Marshall on the other hand keeps getting the same charges against him and yet he is never found guilty in court but that sure as hell doesn't stop anyone from calling him a headcase or a woman beater. I know that someone will say well Marshall has had multiple run ins with the law and this is the kids first, but just because you ONLY do it once doesn't mean you are better. I doubt he beat her (grabbing and shaking is still not allowed) but its a bad thing that happened regardless of how people want to try and spin it.

DBroncos4life
09-07-2009, 08:00 PM
Well nowa days the girl just has to whisper domestic violence and it goes through the whole process no matter what.

This is so true. I think the laws are getting out of hand in this matter.

Rock Chalk
09-07-2009, 08:04 PM

Ive seen enough merited domestic violence and unmerited domestic violence to say that IMO probably between 15-25% of all domestic violence charges against men are false and usually started as violence from the woman.

That being said, the violence that men do to women in domestic abuse cases is often times alarming and even if it is kind of a ****ty deal for men, its better for the cops to just assume men are guilty even if they are not.

The report say there are no marks on Quinns face, but that too doesn't mean a lot. YOu can get hit in the face and not have a mark on you for several hours or never.

If it is as the woman says, then Quinn should be punished but if she hit him first and he was just attempting to restrain her and protect himself, then she should be punished. The most difficult thing about domestic violence is that its impossible to determine who started the violence and thus the reason why cops generally go under the presumption that men started it as they are the more violent gender. In most cases, a safe assumption.

footstepsfrom#27
09-07-2009, 08:04 PM

That would explain why I couldn't find anything in the domestic violence section of the Colorado penal code that describes "harassment" as part of that charge. It's only included in the stalking section. The story first stated that he was accused of pushing the girl to the floor, etc...but the Channel 9 website mentioned this as "related to" it. It sounds like the original story combined two charges into one by using the phrase, "harassment related to domestic violence".

In any case, this isn't what we need right now to open the season.

Boobs McGee
09-07-2009, 08:05 PM
NATE JACKSON! where have you gone

Rock Chalk
09-07-2009, 08:11 PM
That would explain why I couldn't find anything in the domestic violence section of the Colorado penal code that describes "harassment" as part of that charge. It's only included in the stalking section. The first story stated that he was accused of pushing the girl to the floor, etc...it sounds like the original story combined two charges into one by using the phrase, "harassment related to domestic violence.

In any case, this isn't what we need right now to open the season.

Thats actually how I found the story. I never heard of domestic harassment before so I googled it and found nothing in the law books but this did show up on google results.

I agree we dont really need this right now to open the season but Im also leery of casting any aspersions on either party at the moment. Im leaning towards believing the woman because she called from another house which means he prevented her from calling the cops BUT...there is also a plausible reason why he would do such. If she calls the cops on him and he knows he did nothing wrong, he's still going to jail. There is no proof.

Panic? I mean, I dont know if thats how it went down or not but the possibilities of what transpired are many and not all point to guilt for Quinn.

Most do though.

listopencil
09-07-2009, 08:21 PM
He has a mark under his right eye.

lazarus4444
09-08-2009, 01:58 AM
Innocent until proven guilty. That is how it's supposed to work right? Right?

In this case it sounds like his woman was a crazy bitch (lots of them around) and i hope he learns from it and can find a woman that is not a drama queen.

footstepsfrom#27
09-08-2009, 02:10 AM
Innocent until proven guilty. That is how it's supposed to work right? Right?

In this case it sounds like his woman was a crazy b**** (lots of them around) and i hope he learns from it and can find a woman that is not a drama queen.
Richard? You out already?

UberBroncoMan
09-08-2009, 05:03 AM
As much as we give **** for a lot of NFL players being ****ing retarded... they sure chose some of the ****ing stupidest/wacked out women to date.

... I guess that still makes them retarded.

rastaman
09-08-2009, 05:06 AM
5, 4, 3, 2, 1...........

Its all your FAULT! :thumbs:

rastaman
09-08-2009, 05:08 AM
He has a mark under his right eye.

Doesn't he know the "Rope-a-Dope"?? ROFL!

gyldenlove
09-08-2009, 05:38 AM
I really wonder why the hell he took her phone, that seems weird.

Either he wanted to prevent her from calling the cops, which means he did something wrong; or he gave her a new i-phone and was so worried about her using it that he wouldn't let her leave the house without it (in which case he is just stupid).

This at best shows he is not the brightest candle in the menorah.

WolfpackGuy
09-08-2009, 06:23 AM
"Obstruction of telephone service" charge?
Maybe I should call the cops on AT&T when I get a dropped call...

DrFate
09-08-2009, 07:07 AM
The guy is third string - who cares?

If you want to rage on the awful draft pick - rage on. But the arrest? No big worries...

footstepsfrom#27
09-08-2009, 01:59 PM
Google news has nothing new on this. I would have thought something more was forthcoming through the local media...no?

colonelbeef
09-08-2009, 02:15 PM
Team first!

Popps
09-08-2009, 02:22 PM
Team first!

Wow, another stalker.

Get in line, kid.

I'll send you a signed picture for your nightstand to keep you occupied.

colonelbeef
09-08-2009, 02:28 PM
Wow, another stalker.

Get in line, kid.

Says the guy who just responded to my post.

Rich!

BroncoBuff
09-08-2009, 03:27 PM
Wow, another stalker.

Get in line, kid.

Maybe skip the signed picture and take a good look in the mirror?

Then ask yourself, "why exactly do people mock me?"

broncocalijohn
09-08-2009, 04:42 PM

but i guess it was alright to draft BM with all his problems. DOnt be such a hypocrite Mocky.

Rock Chalk
09-08-2009, 05:08 PM
I really wonder why the hell he took her phone, that seems weird.

Either he wanted to prevent her from calling the cops, which means he did something wrong; or he gave her a new i-phone and was so worried about her using it that he wouldn't let her leave the house without it (in which case he is just stupid).

This at best shows he is not the brightest candle in the menorah.

Just because he wanted to prevent her calling the cops does not necessarily mean he did something wrong.

Face it, cops come to the house on any domestic issue and the guy is going to jail whether he did anything wrong or not.

Im not saying he DIDNT, I'm just pointing out a reason why he took her phone other than him doing something wrong.

Popps
09-08-2009, 05:12 PM
Says the guy who just responded to my post.

Rich!

Oh, well... it's not every day that someone references me in their sig, and in random posts, with no reference or provocation.

But, as I said.... I'll look at it as flattery.

Clearly, if you think of me that regularly... I've left a big mark on your life.

Bronco Yoda
09-08-2009, 05:45 PM
Now if he'd only had Verizon.... he'd have the that following network of people there to vouch for him.

"Obstruction of telephone service".... Seriously?