PDA

View Full Version : Whose line is it anyway?

_Oro_
09-04-2009, 01:06 PM
“Brandon is (edit) up, because if you look at it this is his contract year and he could be playing in a system totally geared around him. He is such a stupid (edit).”

DomCasual
09-04-2009, 01:14 PM
“Brandon is (edit) up, because if you look at it this is his contract year and he could be playing in a system totally geared around him. He is such a stupid (edit).”

Well, it's someone who has slept with Josina.

crowebomber
09-04-2009, 01:18 PM
ROFL! That's the first thing I thought of too! She should name her column "Broncos Pillow Talk with Josina."

DB_champ24
Too bad it's the truth.

Chris
You probably didn't see this but the full article was posted in the BM and other rumblings thread.

_Oro_
09-04-2009, 01:20 PM
I think this quote deserves its own thread.

And I stole it from that thread anyway.

Man-Goblin
09-04-2009, 01:20 PM
How do we know it's not a complimentary statement with all those edits in there?

Hogan11
09-04-2009, 01:27 PM
Watch it be Dawkins

Popcorn Sutton
09-04-2009, 01:29 PM
I'm guessing Champ.

DomCasual
09-04-2009, 01:38 PM
How do we know it's not a complimentary statement with all those edits in there?

Good point, man. This is the full quote - leaving the referenced stuff bolded:

“Brandon is one of the nicest people I know. He's constantly donating time to orphans, and he's really nice to the elderly. He really loves soda, which is funny. We tell him to drink caffeine-free stuff. He sometimes gets allergic reactions to caffeine. And right now, he can't be having allergic reactions to things. He's too valuable to the team. We always tell him to look out for himself - so he can make a lot of money. He doesn't care about making money. It was only when he realized how important it was to the team and the community for him to stay healthy that he started drinking more caffeine-free stuff. Even though his own self-interest doesn't mean anything to him, I'm glad he's drinking less Mountain Dew and more 7-up, because if you look at it this is his contract year and he could be playing in a system totally geared around him. He is such a stupid shopper. We tell him to check the Sunday paper for coupons. He's so busy at the animal shelter on Sundays, he doesn't have time to look. But soda can be expensive - especially when you are always giving it out to those less fortunate than you, like Brandon does. It would be smart if he saved his money. But he's always telling me, 'Man, I don't have time to be worrying about pinching pennies when there are so many people out there that need my help!'”

prunch
09-04-2009, 01:43 PM

Well that gets it down to 87 possible candidates

Popps
09-04-2009, 02:10 PM
Bowlen?

bfoflcommish
09-04-2009, 02:13 PM
Good point, man. This is the full quote - leaving the referenced stuff bolded:

“Brandon is one of the nicest people I know. He's constantly donating time to orphans, and he's really nice to the elderly. He really loves soda, which is funny. We tell him to drink caffeine-free stuff. He sometimes gets allergic reactions to caffeine. And right now, he can't be having allergic reactions to things. He's too valuable to the team. We always tell him to look out for himself - so he can make a lot of money. He doesn't care about making money. It was only when he realized how important it was to the team and the community for him to stay healthy that he started drinking more caffeine-free stuff. Even though his own self-interest doesn't mean anything to him, I'm glad he's drinking less Mountain Dew and more 7-up, because if you look at it this is his contract year and he could be playing in a system totally geared around him. He is such a stupid shopper. We tell him to check the Sunday paper for coupons. He's so busy at the animal shelter on Sundays, he doesn't have time to look. But soda can be expensive - especially when you are always giving it out to those less fortunate than you, like Brandon does. It would be smart if he saved his money. But he's always telling me, 'Man, I don't have time to be worrying about pinching pennies when there are so many people out there that need my help!'”

post of the year!