PDA

View Full Version : Broncos' Brandon Marshall writes the idiot's guide to wide receiving

C130Herkload
09-04-2009, 11:59 AM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writers/jeff_pearlman/09/04/marshall/index.html?eref=sihpT1

"An idiot in need of perspective."

Chris
09-04-2009, 12:08 PM
I enjoyed that.

NYBronco
09-04-2009, 02:19 PM
Poor, poor Brandon everyone is picking on him.

cutthemdown
09-04-2009, 03:42 PM
Brandon has destroyed his reputation. The only way he see's big money next yr is to go out and prove once again he is worth the money. His numbers are real good, but the off field stuff, the injury to his arm, for sure set him back. He was so close but them imploded. Now he has to do damage control.

For that he just needs:

1-to stop being a baby and play football, and play hard
2- At least 70 balls
3- At least 8 tds

I really do think teams will say well he lost his QB, he can get away with some lower numbers and still be a sought after RFA, or FA, whichever happens with the CBA.

No way he can make money getting suspended and ruining his yr. He has to play.

cutthemdown
09-04-2009, 03:43 PM
I'm ready to support his return. All I ask is he's on field opening day playing his ass off. All I ever care about is team playing hard. If they play hard eventually the talent will grow and you will win.

Donk
09-04-2009, 03:56 PM
All Brandon needs is to get payed!

NYBronco
09-04-2009, 04:35 PM
All Brandon needs is to get payed!

He's not worth much when he can't play due to suspensions.

rastaman
09-04-2009, 04:43 PM
Broncos can't demand a 1st and 4th if they keep him suspended and on the bench.

BroncoMan4ever
09-04-2009, 04:46 PM
I'm ready to support his return. All I ask is he's on field opening day playing his ass off. All I ever care about is team playing hard. If they play hard eventually the talent will grow and you will win.

i agree, i have gotten to the point where i don't care if he is here or not, but if he is, i will gladly welcome him back, if he has his head on straight and is playing hard

NYBronco
09-04-2009, 05:09 PM

Sure they can there are all kinds of suckers out there that will think they can change a troubled player.

Send him out of here wrapped with a bow on top.

UberBroncoMan
09-04-2009, 05:12 PM
BrandstaRter needs Marshall.

bombquixote
09-04-2009, 06:32 PM

I just don't get how you can still be bobbing on Marshall's dick after all the bull**** he's pulled. You probably think he only hits the chicks he loves...

Bronx33
09-04-2009, 06:43 PM
I just don't get how you can still be bobbing on Marshall's dick after all the bull**** he's pulled. You probably think he only hits the chicks he loves...

See rasta puts the teams success way above handling a brat like a brat he thinks we should fold to his every wish at the expense of the teams morals or you can can it being a selfish fan that say ( just pay him) when the marshall topic comes up.

Bronx33
09-04-2009, 06:45 PM
BrandstaRter needs Marshall.

Marshall needs to pull his head out of his ass first.

orinjkrush
09-04-2009, 06:45 PM
with his rap sheet, Marshall needs to be banned by the NFL and sent to prison.

then the Eagles can sign him.

listopencil
09-04-2009, 07:08 PM
Predictably, there is talk the Broncos will wash their hands of Marshall; that, come day's end, the pampered player will win out. Maybe he'll go to the New York Jets, with their run-oriented offense and rookie quarterback. Or to the Chicago Bears, reunited with Jay Cutler, another emancipated Denver whiner.

Heh.

rastaman
09-04-2009, 07:42 PM

You don't get it b/c you have yet to wash off the p***Y smell from the day you were born!

Just b/c I don't have the attitude that a fan such as yourself currently has towards Marshall doesn't make righteous. Don't get pissed at me just you chosen to know what the HC eats everyday b/c you've elected to be a McDaniel Butt Snorkeler. :sunshine:

Hogan11
09-04-2009, 07:45 PM
Awesome article

rastaman
09-04-2009, 07:46 PM
See rasta puts the teams success way above handling a brat like a brat he thinks we should fold to his every wish at the expense of the teams morals or you can can it being a selfish fan that say ( just pay him) when the marshall topic comes up.

Hey Bronx33 weren't you the Nim Rod who came up the Boob Mojo BS as mythical reason to help the Broncos win!.......Say no more.;D

Bronx33
09-04-2009, 07:47 PM
You don't get it b/c you have yet to wash off the p***Y smell from the day you were born!

Just b/c I don't have the attitude that a fan such as yourself currently has towards Marshall doesn't make righteous. Don't get pissed at me just you chosen to know what the HC eats everyday b/c you've elected to be a McDaniel Butt Snorkeler. :sunshine:

Good god! you need a serious lesson in smack talking.

rastaman
09-04-2009, 07:49 PM
Sure they can there are all kinds of suckers out there that will think they can change a troubled player.

Send him out of here wrapped with a bow on top.

There are no suckers out there willing to offer a first rnd pick for Marshall.

Bronx33
09-04-2009, 07:49 PM
Hey Bronx33 weren't you the Nim Rod who came up the Boob Mojo BS as mythical reason to help the Broncos win!.......Say no more.;D

Nope i was only a contributer but we did lose when taco banished the thread ( just sayin)

NYBronco
09-05-2009, 04:00 AM
There are no suckers out there willing to offer a first rnd pick for Marshall.

OK, that's fair but a 1st and a 4th is a little different and was what my initial response was addressing.

Cool Breeze
09-05-2009, 06:13 AM

Then he should quit bein' a bitch

bombquixote
09-05-2009, 08:49 AM
Butt Snorkeler. :sunshine:

First, I won't butt snorkel McD until he brings us some playoff love. Then, definitely. Second, I'm not pissed at you. I just don't understand how you can be willing to enable Marshall's bitchass behavior. You want the Broncos to pay him elite money when he's one wrong step away from an 8-game (minimum) suspension? And you STILL want to pay him after he acts like a 5-year-old in front of his teammates and the media? Boggles the mind. May as well throw money at a wood chipper. It's like you have Stockholm Syndrome or something. You are Marshall's bitch. It's okay to get out, you know. A man who loves you with the back of his hand doesn't really love you. You know that, right?

If he mans up, behaves like a professional, plays like he's obligated to and proves he can stay out of cuffs for a full year, then maybe, MAYBE, pay him. More likely, trade him to someone else so he can implode under their dime (because you know he IS going to implode when he gets paid the big bucks).

Cock bobber.

footstepsfrom#27
09-05-2009, 08:52 AM
"For every Jerry Rice and Michael Irvin, men whose legacies lasted and whose fame is unfading, there are 100 other once-upon-a-time "big game players" now grasping onto that last lick of glory by working the card show circuit and attaching their uniform numbers to the end of their e-mail addresses."
If you were looking for a guy to exemplify irresponsible behavior is there a better example than Irvin? Had he played for Jacksonville, Cleveland or Atlanta would we remember him for anything beyond his coke, hookers and big mouth?

ghwk
09-05-2009, 09:51 AM
If you were looking for a guy to exemplify irresponsible behavior is there a better example than Irvin? Had he played for Jacksonville, Cleveland or Atlanta would we remember him for anything beyond his coke, hookers and big mouth?

Had he been playing now he'd be suspended and out for a year.