PDA

View Full Version : Why hasn't Ingle Martin Played a down?

SureShot
09-03-2009, 11:01 PM
Given all the quarterback issues we have had why not give Martin a look? Is it because he is too mobile or is it because McD didn't waste a draft pick on him? I watched Brandy tonight and I liked what I saw but do you really want a statue back there? Martin played games as a WR at Florda so you know he can move. We all know Orton sucks and it a rebuilding year so why not give all our QBs a look?

bombay
09-03-2009, 11:02 PM
I guess you didn't watch the game?

ScottXray
09-03-2009, 11:03 PM
Given all the quarterback issues we have had why not give Martin a look? Is it because he is too mobile or is it because McD didn't waste a draft pick on him? I watched Brandy tonight and I liked what I saw but do you really want a statue back there? Martin played games as a WR at Florda so you know he can move. We all know Orton sucks and it a rebuilding year so why not give all our QBs a look?

He played tonight. Not sure of the stats but out of about 5 passes thrown he threw two near picks...dropped by the AZ defenders.

Ingle will not be a Bronco after Saturday.

baja
09-03-2009, 11:04 PM
He played tonight. Not sure of the stats but out of about 5 passes thrown he threw two near picks...dropped by the AZ defenders.

Ingle will not be a Bronco after Saturday.

Maybe PS

Lev Vyvanse
09-03-2009, 11:04 PM

Wait, what? You mean besides a few minutes ago?

SureShot
09-03-2009, 11:09 PM
Mop up duty in game 4 of the preseason doesn't count. I'm just saying when its comes to the Qb situation the the only thing we know is nothing so why not make it a tryout. This guy reminds me of Garcia!

Lev Vyvanse
09-03-2009, 11:13 PM
Mop up duty in game 4 of the preseason doesn't count. I'm just saying when its comes to the Qb situation the the only thing we know is nothing so why not make it a tryout. This guy reminds me of Garcia!

He signed like five days ago.

SureShot
09-03-2009, 11:15 PM
He signed like five days ago.

So? Marshall admitting doesn't know the playbook either. How hard is it to throw a slant or screen?

Lev Vyvanse
09-03-2009, 11:18 PM
So? Marshall admitting doesn't know the playbook either. How hard is it to throw a slant or screen?

yea play him in the 4th.

Rohirrim
09-04-2009, 08:09 AM
Ingle was the star of the game. I was especially impressed with his ability to panic, **** his pants, skitter away from the pressure, and throw it right through three Cardinals' hands down the sidelines. Hilarious!

Well, at least we know he puts some zip on the ball.

Borks147
09-04-2009, 08:38 AM
I watched Brandy tonight

I doubt this very much, considering the amount of rolling-out and scrambling he did for your so-called "statue"