PDA

View Full Version : Who do you think makes it at Defensive Line? Nic Clemons looks good

bronco0608
09-03-2009, 07:59 PM
I cant imagine the Broncos keeping more than six, but they could possibly keep seven.

Ryan McBean -- he's on the first team
Ron Fields
Kenny Peterson
LeKevin Smith -- they traded for him
Chris Baker
Nic Clemons -- he just looks good out there

Suprise cut: Marcus Thomas?

What do you guys think?

footstepsfrom#27
09-03-2009, 08:23 PM
It's crazy Thomas isn't starting on this motley crew.

cmhargrove
09-03-2009, 09:01 PM
I cant imagine the Broncos keeping more than six, but they could possibly keep seven.

Ryan McBean -- he's on the first team
Ron Fields
Kenny Peterson
LeKevin Smith -- they traded for him
Chris Baker
Nic Clemons -- he just looks good out there

Suprise cut: Marcus Thomas?

What do you guys think?

No surprise here. He hasn't contributed, now he's injured.

Elway777
09-03-2009, 09:18 PM
If Clemons does not make the team it would be the crime of century. Crowder and Moss also looked real good . Both Moss and Crowder out played Ayers. The Broncos have some tough cuts ahead.

footstepsfrom#27
09-03-2009, 09:18 PM
Powell to the PS?

BroncoMan4ever
09-03-2009, 10:06 PM
If Clemons does not make the team it would be the crime of century. Crowder and Moss also looked real good . Both Moss and Crowder out played Ayers. The Broncos have some tough cuts ahead.

it's easy for Moss and Crowder to look decent when they are playing with the 3rd and 4th stringers.

Hercules Rockefeller
09-03-2009, 10:07 PM

Obviously the coaches felt the same way, that's why JM and TC were on the bench in the 4th and Ayers was out there with the guys fighting for a roster spot.

CHANGSTER
09-03-2009, 10:10 PM
Has anyone seen anything out of LeKevin? Unless I'm not looking hard enough I haven't seen crap out of him.

MABroncoFan
09-03-2009, 11:07 PM
Has anyone seen anything out of LeKevin? Unless I'm not looking hard enough I haven't seen crap out of him.

He didn't play against Chicago and I don't believe he played tonight either. Injury-related.

Mr. Trout
09-03-2009, 11:12 PM
all 3rd or 4th string on other teams..doesnt matter

Popps
09-03-2009, 11:56 PM
It's crazy Thomas isn't starting on this motley crew.

One of the biggest disappointments on the defense thus far, imo.

But, McBean has looked very good, and I was an early doubter. Fields/Baker look like a very solid combo in the middle, and I knew Peterson was going to be a solid contributor, and he's exceeded my hopes.

Thomas has been accused of being a bit of a lazy worker, and you really have to wonder just what happened to this guy. Dumervil adjusted to the new scheme and looks like a borderline Pro Bowler in pre-season. Thomas just disappeared off of the ****ing map.

Florida_Bronco
09-04-2009, 12:05 AM
Obviously the coaches felt the same way, that's why JM and TC were on the bench in the 4th and Ayers was out there with the guys fighting for a roster spot.

Is that sarcasm, or was Ayers really out there in the fourth and I just missed it? ???