PDA

View Full Version : YOU, the Broncos FAN!

Vegas_Bronco
09-03-2009, 04:04 PM
As you watch these videos...ask yourself what this team has done for you - as a fan:

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EGgYgOyqxVs&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EGgYgOyqxVs&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uTeb7xq6FpU&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uTeb7xq6FpU&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bqyd5XDGbmM&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bqyd5XDGbmM&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

Now ask yourself, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO THIS SEASON FOR THEM?!

It's time!!!! Time to get your game face on men - roll out the offerings and get ready for the season - THIS IS BRONCOS COUNTRY!!! Make sure you take a moment this weekend to bust out your fanatical apparatus, appendages, belongings, contraptions, effects, fittings, harness', dog houses, kit and kaboodle, machinery, materiel, means, outfit, paraphernalia, possessions, rigging, setup, stuff, supply, tackle, tools, AND trappings.

We need it all this season, I f-n mean it, not just a half azzed effort! We need 110% commitment to making this season a success!

ARE YOU READY? - the call is going out! YOU are amongst the chosen to be a fan of the Orange and Blue - to bleed for your brothers at war - light a fire under your azz and do something extraordinary this season for the betterment of your team. Dig deep into the purpose of your life and refind your Broncos soul, get the gleam and burn it into every fiber till it becomes your soul! No regrets this season - you are needed now - you are the team!

......now share up your offerings - what are you willing to do this season for your team that will be even better than seasons past? Share them up that we may be accounted for! Let's hear your gameday traditions / superstitions that we can feed off one another and make the mighty BRONCO COUNTRY!

lex
09-03-2009, 04:05 PM
as you watch these videos...ask yourself what this team has done for you - as a fan:

Now ask yourself, what are you going to do this season for them?!

It's time!!!! Time to get your game face on men - roll out the offerings and get ready for the season - this is broncos country!!! Make sure you take a moment this weekend to bust out your fanatical apparatus, appendages, belongings, contraptions, effects, fittings, harness', dog houses, kit and kaboodle, machinery, materiel, means, outfit, paraphernalia, possessions, rigging, setup, stuff, supply, tackle, tools, and trappings.

we need it all this season, i f-n mean it, not just a half azzed effort! We need 110% commitment to making this season a success!

are you ready? - the call is going out! You are amongst the chosen to be a fan of the orange and blue - to bleed for your brothers at war - light a fire under your azz and do something extraordinary this season for the betterment of your team. Dig deep into the purpose of your life and refind your broncos soul, get the gleam and burn it into every fiber till it becomes your soul! No regrets this season - you are needed now - you are the team!

......now share up your offerings - what are you willing to do this season for your team that will be even better than seasons past? Share them up that we may be accounted for! Let's hear your gameday traditions / superstitions that we can feed off one another and make the mighty bronco country!

stfu

spdirty
09-03-2009, 04:13 PM
stfu

:spit: rep!

TheReverend
09-03-2009, 04:16 PM
Well those videos are just rubbing in the hurt...

Taco John
09-03-2009, 04:22 PM
I like the sentiment but what's the deal with the first video? It blows my mind that some one would make a Denver Broncos highlight video using music that glorifies Los Angeles.

oubronco
09-03-2009, 04:24 PM
Damn we are going to miss Cutler and you got to love some BIG hits by the Defense

Vegas_Bronco
09-03-2009, 04:25 PM
This preseason is going to bring out all the nancies now isn't it!!! Either game up or shut up. I'm over this whiny azzed pissing and moaning - the more you stir, the more it stinks - quit! Just quit! and decide you are going to be a real fan. Be grateful for what you have been given and decide that will carry you through ANYTHING!

lex
09-03-2009, 04:27 PM
this preseason is going to bring out all the nancies now isn't it!!! Either game up or shut up. I'm over this whiny azzed pissing and moaning - the more you stir, the more it stinks - quit! Just quit! And decide you are going to be a real fan. Be grateful for what you have been given and decide that will carry you through anything!

stfu

Vegas_Bronco
09-03-2009, 04:30 PM
stfu

:believeit:

Broncos4tw
09-03-2009, 05:14 PM
Um.. they get paid to entertain me. You know how much money McNabb for example, makes per snap? $25,000. Which is the average salary of the working American. I have forked over plenty of $$$ in tickets, merchandise, etc. I don't owe them crap.

That said, I love my team. I've been a Bronco fan since I could walk. I'll always root for them. That doesn't mean I can't be critical of them. I'll be rooting and yelling for them as I always have, I'm sure like every other Monday (or Tuesday) for the last few decades, I'll have a sore throat from yelling during every game.

I still think Josh hasn't proved a thing (other than he can use the words "you know..." 7 times, in a 3 sentence reply on the radio), and he WILL earn my respect if he does turn this team around. I also think Orton is average, and that our team will need to play a perfect system around him for it to succeed. I'll be happier the day he is traded however, or relegated to backup.

footstepsfrom#27
09-03-2009, 05:27 PM
Up yours

maher_tyler
09-03-2009, 05:39 PM
This preseason is going to bring out all the nancies now isn't it!!! Either game up or shut up. I'm over this whiny azzed pissing and moaning - the more you stir, the more it stinks - quit! Just quit! and decide you are going to be a real fan. Be grateful for what you have been given and decide that will carry you through ANYTHING!

Just put them on ignore...its amazing how much better it makes this place...

SureShot
09-03-2009, 05:46 PM
I owe the Broncos nothing. I don't even want to know how much money I have put in Patty Bowlen's pockets.

TheReverend
09-03-2009, 05:52 PM
I owe the Broncos nothing. I don't even want to know how much money I have put in Patty Bowlen's pockets.

I know you put a lot of love in his pockets... queer.

jhat01
09-03-2009, 05:55 PM
Videos were cool...man I miss Eddie Mac, what a gamer.

The other stuff, well...