PDA

View Full Version : Tatum Bell signs with UFL Florida team

crowebomber
09-03-2009, 03:16 PM
Koren Robinson and Tatum Bell will be Tuskers teammates
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on September 3, 2009 5:46 PM ET
We take this break from reporting on NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell's pow-wow in New York with news from a decidedly less high profile league.

The UFL's Florida Tuskers, based in Orlando, announced eleven more players that have signed with the team Thursday. Many former NFL players are on the list including Tatum Bell and Koren Robinson.

Also joining Jim Haslett's crew: former Patriots cornerback Willie Andrews, former Titans nose tackle Rien Long, and former Jets draft pick Anthony Shlegel.

Robinson's name was linked to the Tuskers before, but the team didn't confirm it until now.

Bell has been looking for work in the NFL since finishing last season with the Broncos. We're not sure where Bell has been living in the meantime, but we're confident that he'll have plenty of luggage for his trip to Orlando.

BlaK-Argentina
09-03-2009, 03:22 PM
We're not sure where Bell has been living in the meantime, but we're confident that he'll have plenty of luggage for his trip to Orlando.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

TheReverend
09-03-2009, 03:37 PM
Good luck Tatum. Thanks for being one of 5 players that showed up for the SD game.

broncocalijohn
09-03-2009, 03:45 PM
Hope he gets some good exposure and gets to a team in the NFL. I thought he was a total joke when we needed someone to run the football but he was humble and did a good job filling in. UFL season is short so maybe he can do something good in a short amount of time. Why didnt PacMan Jones look to a team in the UFL instead of Canada?

d bronx42
09-03-2009, 03:45 PM
I always thought we should have kept Tatum... He did a very good job last year when called upon, and he was also our only back that could actually stay healthier longer than 1 game.

Good luck to you Tatum!

Bronco LB52
09-03-2009, 03:47 PM
It's a shame that his performance for us late last year wasn't enough to get him a look here or with another team.

Hogan11
09-03-2009, 04:10 PM
Why didnt PacMan Jones look to a team in the UFL instead of Canada?

He may yet...with the Blue Bombers turning thier backs on him, it really is his only chance at any type of football redemption

BlaK-Argentina
09-03-2009, 04:21 PM
It's a shame that his performance for us late last year wasn't enough to get him a look here or with another team.

I thought we would at least bring him to camp. He showed a lot of heart in that last game, I was proud of him after all he went through.

I hope he can still have a good football career, even if it's not in the NFL.