PDA

View Full Version : broncos barn open in the preseason?

pepsimax23
09-01-2009, 08:18 PM
hi. just curious whats going on pregame before the thursday preseason game! i'd love to get in the barn!

OBF1
09-01-2009, 09:11 PM
If a highlight of a Bronco game is going to the "Barn", my god man, I feel so bad for you.

DomCasual
09-01-2009, 09:38 PM
hi. just curious whats going on pregame before the thursday preseason game! i'd love to get in the barn!

It's so weird that you chose a drink for your screen name. And what's with the 23? Was just "pepsimax" already taken?

I'm not trying to be a smartass. Well, I am. But I'm still curious.

pepsimax23
09-02-2009, 06:37 AM
hey guys. its my first time to a broncos game & trying to figure out what to do pregame. to cbf1 - actually have to spend all of it alone so yes i'm hoping to make this time any bit of a highlight rather than empty time waiting / aimlessly looking at items in team shop. to domcasual - my name is max, when i'd lived abroad in western europe, pepsi max was a new drink and seemed like a fun choice of a screen email handle at the time some years ago when my age was 23 and yes "pepsimax" was taken. so i suppose i should say thanks for the help guys. now i'll call the denver broncos office this morning & forget i'd even asked.

Broncofan_H
09-02-2009, 07:25 AM
Wow, what a warm welcome to the Mane.
Jeesh.

To answer your question, the Broncos Barn was not at the Bears game, so I highly doubt it will be there Thurs. night. There was a Safeway tent area though that had some freebies, games, etc. Maybe that will be there?

Beantown Bronco
09-02-2009, 07:27 AM
If a highlight of a Bronco game is going to the "Barn", my god man, I feel so bad for you.

Game 4 of the preseason in which no starters of note will see any real time. It might very well be for some.

worm
09-02-2009, 07:31 AM
hey guys. its my first time to a broncos game & trying to figure out what to do pregame. to cbf1 - actually have to spend all of it alone so yes i'm hoping to make this time any bit of a highlight rather than empty time waiting / aimlessly looking at items in team shop. to domcasual - my name is max, when i'd lived abroad in western europe, pepsi max was a new drink and seemed like a fun choice of a screen email handle at the time some years ago when my age was 23 and yes "pepsimax" was taken. so i suppose i should say thanks for the help guys. now i'll call the denver broncos office this morning & forget i'd even asked.

Welcome to the Mane bro. There is a direct relationship to CBF's responses and your ability to rep him. So don't worry about it.

Have fun at the game. Soak it all in. Check out the Tailgate section of this forum and you will be insured of having an awesome time. Hell, stop by anybody at Lot C and introduce yourself and you will find some of the friendliest fans around.

pepsimax23
09-02-2009, 01:00 PM
really looking forward to the game!! thanks for the ideas guys. yeah, when it did not mention whether the barn was or was not open on the website, probably safe to assume closed!! thanks for confirming it was closed during the sun night bears game.

my only regret is that i was not able to get to mile high stadium back in the day.

TheReverend
09-02-2009, 01:40 PM
Game 4 of the preseason in which no starters of note will see any real time. It might very well be for some.

This is a new era. They may play for a while...?

broncosteven
09-02-2009, 01:44 PM

Welcome to the Mane,

Check the tailgate section, someone must be having some sort of TG or at least drinking beer out of their trunk.

Walk around and check out the other TG's then go in when they open the gates and watch Prater kick.

OBF1
09-02-2009, 04:47 PM
I hear that Meck will have the Bronco bus in lot K

Meck77
09-02-2009, 04:53 PM
lol....I don't even know where K is.

I'm going to the game but I'm going to be on vacation the week before the game. I'll have a sixer under my arm and maybe a steak under the other. I'm tailgate crashing this one. :peace: