PDA

View Full Version : Rumor: BM to Arizona for Matt Leinart, Boldin to KC for Croyle or Thigpen

bronco militia
09-01-2009, 12:04 PM
Local radio in KC is reporting a possible 3 way trade that would send Brandon Marshall to Arizona, Matt Leinart to Denver, Anqouin Boldin to KC and either Tyler Thigpen or Brody Croyle and a draft pick to Arizona.

this one got started from scout "the deal is done!" .com

MileHighMagic
09-01-2009, 12:05 PM
Yeah right

jhns
09-01-2009, 12:06 PM
That is very sad if true.

lex
Why not just trade Marshall and Simms/Orton for Boldin and Leinart? We would still need a WR.

broncswin
who gives a shiat anymore, get the deal done. I am so sick of hearing about this, and I think we might need a qb. Wouldn't it be funny as he11 if Leinart got us into the playoffs.

Bigdawg26
09-01-2009, 12:07 PM
OK if that's true then we send an 6-4 230 25 yr old pro bowl WR to Arizona for just Matt Leinart another back-up quarterback. Now don't get me wrong I wouldn't be surpised, but that would suck. Well at least he's better than Orton.

Florida_Bronco
09-01-2009, 12:08 PM
Not going to happen, although I wouldn't mind Leinart.

Tombstone RJ
Local radio in KC is reporting a possible 3 way trade that would send Brandon Marshall to Arizona, Matt Leinart to Denver, Anqouin Boldin to KC and either Tyler Thigpen or Brody Croyle and a draft pick to Arizona.

how does this trade hlp AZ?

PRBronco
No way they'd do a trade that gets Boldin into our division.

Popps
Actually, Leinart probably carries about the same risk as Brandon of panning out to problems. We'd need to get compensation in that deal.

I still like the NY DE/OLB rumors, though. :)

TheDave
So...

KC gets better

AZ gets better

We get Matt Leinart...

For the sak of my sanity I'm going to assume this isn't true.

KevinJames
lmao why would Arizona want Brandon Marshall ? Some one who is looking to get paid also but isn't as good as Boldin and has off the field issues, this makes no damn sense........

So...

KC gets better

AZ gets better

We get Matt Leinart...

For the sak of my sanity I'm going to assume this isn't true.

How does AZ get better?

GoHAM
B Marsh for Leinart, that's so pathetic it's laughable.

Even more pathetic is Leinart is probably an upgrade over Orton. :pity:

backup qb
09-01-2009, 12:09 PM
OK if that's true then we send an 6-4 230 25 yr old pro bowl WR to Arizona for just Matt Leinart another back-up quarterback. Now don't get me wrong I wouldn't be surpised, but that would suck. Well at least he's better than Orton.

In all fairness, I don't think we can say he is better than Orton. I'd be willing to take a gamble on Leinart, although I'd like more in return if we gave Marshall up. Doubt this happens.

Drunk Monkey
09-01-2009, 12:10 PM
[

Even more pathetic is Leinart is probably an upgrade over Orton. :pity:[/QUOTE]

That is debatable.

Cam07
How many average QB's do we need? I guess that's a dumb question after seeing both Simms and Orton go down but no thanks! If we could get Boldin/Leinart for Simms/Marshall I would be all over it.

Mr.Meanie
Why in the world would AZ do this? LOL

Beantown Bronco
09-01-2009, 12:11 PM
How does AZ get better?

Depends on what the draft pick in question would be.

Hercules Rockefeller
A KC site reports a trade rumor that results in the Chiefs getting the best player and giving up virtually nothing to acquire him. That sounds realistic.

DrFate
Taco should go nuts at this. He was a huge Leinart supporter...

TheDave
09-01-2009, 12:12 PM
lmao why would Arizona want Brandon Marshall ? Some one who is looking to get paid also but isn't as good as Boldin and has off the field issues, this makes no damn sense........

How does AZ get better?

True... I just got brain****ed by the Matt Leinart thing and started typing.

broncoblue
09-01-2009, 12:12 PM
waccybaccy

Garcia Bronco
09-01-2009, 12:13 PM
that seems like a dumb trade. Why wouldn't we just give them MArshall and some picks for Boldin and Leinhart?

Beantown Bronco
09-01-2009, 12:13 PM
Here's what I would take out of something like this, if it were to happen (no chance of this IMO):

McDaniels would prefer working with a guy who likes to drink and have hot tub orgies with high school girls more than a guy who likes to drink and have threesomes with teammates and their wives.

Makes perfect sense to me actually.

broncocalijohn
09-01-2009, 12:14 PM
only way AZ does this if KC gives that draft pick as a #1. Croyle? He isnt worth a 4th round pick right now. I dont think we get better and if that happens, McDaniels needs someone in the USC/Cassel mold to make it happen. If he can get Leinart on that same page, then ok but that isnt a done deal imo. I like Matt but something is wrong with his game. Boldin is a better character so why not pay Boldin what he is asking instead of giving that money to Marshall? I am not buying the scouts' offer.

Bronco Boy
Redonkulous rumor.

Tombstone RJ
No way AZ does this deal. BMarsh is not better than Boldin and he's a much bigger risk. Leinart is the backup to a 40 year old QB who is has one season left in him. Leinart can still pan out for the cards, esp. if he takes lessons from Kurt Warner.

I just don't see how the Cards take this trade seriously. They don't get better.

lex
09-01-2009, 12:15 PM
What is Leinarts contract like?

broncocalijohn
09-01-2009, 12:16 PM
Actually, Leinart probably carries about the same risk as Brandon of panning out to problems. We'd need to get compensation in that deal.

I still like the NY DE/OLB rumors, though. :)

your kidding, right?
You printed out BMarsh's "rap" sheet so do the same for Matt. You are way off base here.

Tombstone RJ
09-01-2009, 12:18 PM

They've probably paid out the lionshare of the contract so I'm guessing it's negligable.

gyldenlove
09-01-2009, 12:19 PM
Is this deal as done as the deals we had for Clevelands fatguy and the other trades we had for QBs?

Man-Goblin
09-01-2009, 12:21 PM

A little bit higher than Cutler's.

TheReverend
There isn't a shred of truth to this.

Popps
your kidding, right?
You printed out BMarsh's "rap" sheet so do the same for Matt. You are way off base here.

Not kidding at all, but you're probably processing my post a bit incorrectly.

I was referring to pure risk from a team perspective.

Marshall: Carries risk as a person, but very little as a player.

Leinart: Little risk as a person, but quite a bit as a player. A total unknown.

Marshall is obviously much more talented, at this stage. But, he's a sneeze away from a major suspension.

Anyway, I think this rumor is total BS. The last thing Arizona needs is WRs, right now.

lex
09-01-2009, 12:22 PM
They've probably paid out the lionshare of the contract so I'm guessing it's negligable.

Thats helpful. Thanks.

Irish Stout
09-01-2009, 12:22 PM
Not going to happen. If we have waited this long for BMarsh situation to pan out, we're not giving him up for Leinart. BMarsh talen > Leinart Talent : The value is not there in this situation. The only thing that really happens is KC gets a good WR. Now BMarsh and Simms and a draft pick for Boldin and Leinart would be a more realistic trade with AZ straight up.

Rulon Velvet Jones
09-01-2009, 12:23 PM
Ahahahahahaa....why even spend time reporting this ****?

El Guapo
09-01-2009, 12:24 PM
No way.

Los Broncos
09-01-2009, 12:25 PM
That trade doesn't make sense.

bronco_diesel
09-01-2009, 12:30 PM

playing devils advocate:

marhsall and fitzgerald on the same team would be unreal - then having warner to throw to them. marshall > boldin

DenverBrit
09-01-2009, 12:31 PM
All aboard!!

http://www.railwayshop.com/valhalla/vv48.jpg

Popcorn Sutton
09-01-2009, 12:32 PM
It's amazing people pay to subscribe to the Scout network.

Rulon Velvet Jones
09-01-2009, 12:34 PM
Oh noes! It's dead!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=213003

atomicbloke
Leinart is the future franchise QB in Phoenix. Why would the Cards give him up for a disgruntled WR, in danger of a long suspension and picks?

Generally, teams in the NFL aren't stupid enough to give up franchise QBs for unknowns.

Broncoman13

Actually it's Marshall and Leinart to to KC, Bowe to AZ and Boldin to Denver. The Cards will also receive a pick from KC. I'll settle for our own crappy left handed QB in Simms... no need for another one!

El Guapo
09-01-2009, 12:37 PM
Generally, teams in the NFL aren't stupid enough to give up franchise QBs for unknowns.

http://broncotalk.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/joshmcdaniels4.jpg

bronco militia
09-01-2009, 12:37 PM
Actually it's Marshall and Leinart to to KC, Bowe to AZ and Boldin to Denver. The Cards will also receive a pick from KC. I'll settle for our own crappy left handed QB in Simms... no need for another one!

now you're just making **** up ;D

TheDave
09-01-2009, 12:39 PM

Now that is a deal I can get behind... still isn't going to happen.

SouthStndJunkie
09-01-2009, 12:39 PM
I think Matt Leinart will still end up being a good QB in the league before it is all said and done.

I can't see Arizona trading him though....Warner has another year or two left in the tank and is always one good hit away from denting his melon again.

bendog
09-01-2009, 12:40 PM
I see that grin, and I swear he's thinking "Bill sent me hear to jack you guys over cause Mike owned him."

WolfpackGuy
09-01-2009, 12:41 PM
Involve the almighty Matt Cassel, and "The Coach" will jump at it.

lex
09-01-2009, 12:43 PM
Now that is a deal I can get behind... still isn't going to happen.

Are you really ok watching Marshall shoving it in our face twice a year?

24champ
09-01-2009, 12:43 PM
I think Matt Leinart will still end up being a good QB in the league before it is all said and done.

Based on what? He ****ing sucks and is a statue in the pocket. He is being challenged for the backup spot by some numbnut named St. Pierre. Hilarious!

Leinart will be out of the league in a couple years. Book it.

Hercules Rockefeller
09-01-2009, 12:45 PM
I just can't believe that Arizona offered Boldin to acquire Croyle, outbidding Denver's previous offer of Marshall. Never realized a fragile QB who is yet to win an NFL start could be so valuable.

AlienBronco
09-01-2009, 12:48 PM
We might as well add LT Clady to the trade talk or move him to RT.

Tombstone RJ
09-01-2009, 12:52 PM

Again, why does AZ do this deal? Bowe is not better than Boldin and why ship out Leinart when Warner is one hit away from retirement?

There's no reason for AZ to deal Boldin right now (other than they may think his value is as high as it's ever going to be) and to give up on Leinart when Leinart is actually in a great situation.

Warner is not their long term QB so keeping Leinart around just makes sense. Sure, there's a possibility Leinart continues to suck but with Fitz and Boldin and a good running game, he may indeed be fine.

If I'm AZ, I don't do this deal because I don't make the team better.

Mr.Meanie
09-01-2009, 12:53 PM

So they're trading Bowe for Boldin and Lienart? lol....worst rumor ever.

SouthStndJunkie
09-01-2009, 12:53 PM
Based on what? He ****ing sucks and is a statue in the pocket. He is being challenged for the backup spot by some numbnut named St. Pierre. Hilarious!

Leinart will be out of the league in a couple years. Book it.

Based on my gut instinct.

I watched him throw for 360 yards and 3 TDs in the 2nd half the other night and I saw a QB that will play well when given the chance in the regular season.

I am not saying he will make the Hall of Fame....but he will play well when he gets his chance....especially if it is in Arizona with all those weapons.

I would take Matt Leinart over Kyle Orton every day of the damn week.

TheDave
09-01-2009, 12:54 PM
Are you really ok watching Marshall shoving it in our face twice a year?

After what I saw at practice... yeah, I'm OK with it.

But again, don't see it happening.

RunSilentRunDeep
09-01-2009, 12:56 PM
Can we add scout.com to the list (with Bleacherreport) as sites everyone ignores?

lex
09-01-2009, 12:58 PM
Can we add scout.com to the list (with Bleacherreport) as sites everyone ignores?

Whats this "we" stuff. You can do whatever you want. Why do you need the approval of others? Are you that much of a slave to the herd?

azbroncfan
09-01-2009, 01:05 PM
Trading Marshall for Boldin would be a downgrade. Boldin is at least clean off the field and Marshall wants more money than Boldin which AZ isn't ready to give to a WR.

WABronco
09-01-2009, 01:08 PM
Terrible trade rumor. Something a retard radio host would come up with.

rastaman

I can't see Arizona trading him though....Warner has another year or two left in the tank and is always one good hit away from denting his melon again.

BINGO!

We ain't getting Linehart. Maybe Boldin for Marshall in a straight up trade.....but then again, why would Boldin want to leave a winning team and come to the Broncos who are rebuilding?

How much you wanna bet if Boldin gets wind he might be traded to Denver (Purgatory) he and his agent are in the Cardinals ASAP to sign a contract the Cardinals want????

24champ
I am not saying he will make the Hall of Fame....but he will play well when he gets his chance....especially if it is in Arizona with all those weapons.

He had a few chances, didn't impress anyone and then an aging QB overtook his spot. I wasn't surprised.

Not sure what the difference between the two is. They both aren't that great.

Gcver2ver3
09-01-2009, 01:10 PM
dumb trade for us...

even dumber for AZ...

why on earth would they trade Boldin to get Marshall and trade Leinart to get Croyle/Thigpen?...

why on earth would AZ prefer Marshall over Boldin?...how does that help their situation?...they both want big new contracts but Marshall is riskier, and by the way not as good...

TheDave
09-01-2009, 01:12 PM
When is Boldins contract up?

azbroncfan
09-01-2009, 01:15 PM

Have you actually watched him play? His arm makes Orton's look like Elway's and has been terrible and is being challenged by St Pierre for the 2nd spot.

supermanhr9
09-01-2009, 01:27 PM
I heard the deal is done,,,, we're also picking up chad mustard

supermanhr9
09-01-2009, 01:28 PM
just kidding of course

Rohirrim
09-01-2009, 01:31 PM
Leinart gets much hotter babes than either Cutler or Orton.

broncofan7
09-01-2009, 01:32 PM
so...

Kc gets better

az gets better

we get matt leinart...

For the sak of my sanity i'm going to assume this isn't true.

rofl!

mhgaffney
09-01-2009, 01:50 PM
Leinart would be the worst possible scenario.

We need to parley whatever we get for Marshall and move up in the 2010 draft.

elsid13
09-01-2009, 02:00 PM
If Chef plant is saying this is a smart deal you know it pure BS posted by jackass.

BroncoMan4ever
09-01-2009, 02:03 PM
who gives a shiat anymore, get the deal done. I am so sick of hearing about this, and I think we might need a qb. Wouldn't it be funny as he11 if Leinart got us into the playoffs.

that would be hilarious. even better would be it Cutler falls flat on his face in Chicago, and then McDaniels turns Leinart into the next Brady.

i really don't care anymore though. if Orton doesn't pan out we are going to need a QB and Leinart is somewhat the prototypical QB that McDaniels would want, and he is still young. also, i am sick of the Marshall drama, and the sooner he is gone the sooner this crap can end.

BroncoMan4ever
09-01-2009, 02:06 PM

the numbers do not add up for the talent that Arizona and Denver are putting into that deal.

KC gets Boldin
Denver gets Leinart
Arizona gets Marshall and Thigpen or Croyle and a pick

we would need to also receive a pick, in this scenario and Arizona would need more than they are getting for Boldin

this is bull**** and will never happen

baja
09-01-2009, 02:06 PM
Taco should go nuts at this. He was a huge Leinart supporter...

can you imagine Leinart with George Foster covering his blind side man would that be sweet huh TJ.

ghwk
09-01-2009, 02:08 PM
I hear they are also going throw in some guy hawking cell phones in a strip mall in Flagstaff.

KevinJames
09-01-2009, 02:08 PM
True... I just got brain****ed by the Matt Leinart thing and started typing.

very understandable lol

azbroncfan
09-01-2009, 02:11 PM
the numbers do not add up for the talent that Arizona and Denver are putting into that deal.

KC gets Boldin
Denver gets Leinart
Arizona gets Marshall and Thigpen or Croyle and a pick

we would need to also receive a pick, in this scenario and Arizona would need more than they are getting for Boldin

this is bull**** and will never happen

This is the crap that wannabe sports writing hacks from KC come up with. I wouldn't expect anything less from bobo and his other pickle smooching fluff writers.

UberBroncoMan
09-01-2009, 02:22 PM

How does AZ get better?

They get a far younger (4 years) and better WR. Boldin has had a good career but Marshall will have the better one.

Marshall may be a ****ing asshole but he has more talent and a brighter future assuming he stays out of trouble.

Karenin
09-01-2009, 02:23 PM
marshall > boldin

no.

baja
09-01-2009, 02:24 PM
If you guys were fish this pond would be fished out in no time.

Damn you will bite on anything.

azbroncfan
09-01-2009, 02:29 PM
They get a far younger (4 years) and better WR. Boldin has had a good career but Marshall will have the better one.

Marshall may be a ****ing a-hole but he has more talent and a brighter future assuming he stays out of trouble.

Boldin get's open in the redzone something that Marshall struggles with. He did before Fitz and he does now with Fitz.

Rohirrim
09-01-2009, 02:48 PM
If you guys were fish this pond would be fished out in no time.

Damn you will bite on anything.

You better look out the window. There's a hurricane headed for your ass. :wave:

baja
09-01-2009, 02:50 PM
You better look out the window. There's a hurricane headed for your ass. :wave:

I'm in SD but the storm has come and gone other parts of Baja may be hit hard though.

errand
09-01-2009, 02:54 PM
Well at least he's better than Orton.

How do you know he's better than Orton? What has Matt Leinhart done so far? From what I've heard the only thing he can throw is a party.

Bootom line is Matt could be a franchise type QB...but he hasn't stepped up yet. Kurt Warner finidng the fountain of youth hasn't helped either...but getting rid of a malcontent like Marshall would be a plus...regardless of who we got in return.

errand
09-01-2009, 03:02 PM
Never realized a fragile QB who is yet to win an NFL start could be so valuable.

...and some of us never realized a head coach who has yet to coach one NFL game that counts could be so hated.

errand
09-01-2009, 03:06 PM
I love how everyone is saying no way this deal gets done...but then again who had ever thought we'd trade Cutler?

KillerBronco#76
09-01-2009, 03:15 PM
throw in a hand job and im down

BroncoBuff
09-01-2009, 03:17 PM
Not believable really.

BroncoBuff
09-01-2009, 03:18 PM
throw in a hand job and im down

You gotta set your sights higher than that ....

Ambiguous
09-01-2009, 03:22 PM
I love how everyone is saying no way this deal gets done...but then again who had ever thought we'd trade Cutler?

I wish I could go back in time to last September, and make this thread:

Hey guys, what do you think about Cutler for Orton and two first rounders? We should totally do it!

The server would have exploded (literally) because it could not handle the amount of "lol's" typed.

bronco_diesel
09-01-2009, 03:26 PM
Matt Leinart looked like Tom Brady against the Packers.

Somebody had to say it....

SouthStndJunkie
09-01-2009, 04:06 PM
Have you actually watched him play? His arm makes Orton's look like Elway's and has been terrible and is being challenged by St Pierre for the 2nd spot.

No....I have never seen him play once at USC or at Arizona.

Of course I have seen him play.

tnedator
09-01-2009, 04:11 PM
Here are the two articles. Started on the AZRedReport (AZ's scout.com affiliate) and then went on to your favorite, WPI.

http://ari.scout.com/2/893900.html
http://kan.scout.com/2/893643.html

Jason in LA
09-01-2009, 04:21 PM
How does AZ get better?

Looks like Arizona breaks even for the most part. They are swapping WRs, which is a wash, and they are swapping back up QBs, which is also a wash. But they are getting a draft pick tossed in there.

KC gets better, and they aren't losing much of anything.

The Broncos, or course, get worse.

tnedator
09-01-2009, 04:34 PM
Depending one 'which' report you read, AZ gets Marshall and Thigpen, Broncos get 2nd round pick (from KC via AZ) and Leinart, and KC gets Boldin (they give up Thigpen and a 2nd round pick).

I doubt there is anything to it, but that's what they are saying.

Rohirrim
09-01-2009, 04:40 PM
http://phoenix.fanster.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/matt-leinart-girls-dirty.jpg

:worthless

ScottXray
09-01-2009, 04:44 PM
Again, why does AZ do this deal? Bowe is not better than Boldin and why ship out Leinart when Warner is one hit away from retirement?

There's no reason for AZ to deal Boldin right now (other than they may think his value is as high as it's ever going to be) and to give up on Leinart when Leinart is actually in a great situation.

Warner is not their long term QB so keeping Leinart around just makes sense. Sure, there's a possibility Leinart continues to suck but with Fitz and Boldin and a good running game, he may indeed be fine.

If I'm AZ, I don't do this deal because I don't make the team better.

Why let REALITY enter into this discussion. Fantasy is what the NFL is all about ,isn't it?

rastaman
09-01-2009, 04:48 PM

So who would be the Cardinals future QB after Curt Warner retires should they agree to trade Linehart?

footstepsfrom#27
09-01-2009, 04:52 PM
McD is not going to trade for a QB before he even sees what Orton can do no matter how much he sucks in preseason. And he won't make a trade for one in the season just to get rid of Orton if he fails. He'll wait till next season at the earliest.

BroncoBuff
09-01-2009, 04:52 PM
So who would be the Cardinals future QB after Curt Warner retires should they agree to trade Linehart?

That's the main reason why this is a dumb rumor.

They have Fitz and Breaston, no need to trade a QBOTF for a third WR.

lex
09-01-2009, 04:53 PM
That's the main reason why this is a dumb rumor.

They have Fitz and Breaston, no need to trade a QBOTF for a third WR.

Well, since St Pierre is challenging him for the backup job, it might be that theyve given up on him.

Zoobie
09-01-2009, 04:56 PM
Leinart who can't beat out the 55 year old Kurt Warner in four season? He would help this team how? And why would Arizona trade for another WR, especially one who wants money? They won't pay Boldin yet(though they claim it's on their list of things to do), why would they pay Brandon? With Boldin, Fitz, and Breaston, the Cardinals have absolutely no need for any WRs.

24champ
09-01-2009, 05:28 PM
Here are the two articles. Started on the AZRedReport (AZ's scout.com affiliate) and then went on to your favorite, WPI.

http://ari.scout.com/2/893900.html
http://kan.scout.com/2/893643.html

Nobody cares about WPI...

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn320/adotleezy/arigold.gif

TheReverend
09-01-2009, 05:35 PM
Leinart who can't beat out the 55 year old Kurt Warner in four season? He would help this team how? And why would Arizona trade for another WR, especially one who wants money? They won't pay Boldin yet(though they claim it's on their list of things to do), why would they pay Brandon? With Boldin, Fitz, and Breaston, the Cardinals have absolutely no need for any WRs.

To be fair, how many NFL QBs would've beat Kurt out last season?

tnedator
09-01-2009, 05:39 PM
Nobody cares about WPI...

Thanks for stating the obvious. Hence my stating "your favorite, WPI."

Deal with it.

Zoobie
09-01-2009, 05:42 PM
To be fair, how many NFL QBs would've beat Kurt out last season?

I see your point, he had a fantastic year last year. Having said that Leinart has not even put up a fight in 4 seasons, and when he was handed the job they were forced to put Warner in(when it was the general consensus his career was completely dormant at this point). He offers very little value to any team especially involving him in a trade. I could be wrong, he could pull an Aaron Rodgers however i'm really doubting it and not willing to give up a perennial pro bowl WR to find out. But again, Arizona would never even think about this trade....I would go so far as to say this entire rumor is "outside of the realm of possibility".

Bob's your Information Minister
09-01-2009, 05:42 PM
I think Leinart would be a great fit in Denver.

listopencil
09-01-2009, 05:44 PM
The main guy at WPI is butt hurt about the new KC regime giving him the cold shoulder. Because of that, he is now going to report things that he wouldn't have before out of respect for the Chiefs. So any little rumor he hears now goes out on his site. Most likely this is one of those.

24champ
09-01-2009, 05:44 PM
Thanks for stating the obvious. Hence my stating "your favorite, WPI."

Deal with it.

You've been posting garbage from WPI a couple times now. Like I said before, keep the crap over there....mmmk?

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/orly.gif

tnedator
09-01-2009, 05:48 PM
You've been posting garbage from WPI a couple times now. Like I said before, keep the crap over there....mmmk?

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/orly.gif

Pay your bills, so your images get displayed. Better yet, grow the **** up and stop posting dumb images.

It was four pages in when I posted the link to WPI and AZRedReport, so those interested would have the actual blog posts that started this stuff.

If you have a problem, don't come whining to me like some junior high bitch, talk to the people that have been talking about this for hours.

So, shut the **** up and go back to focusing on your anal sex fetish.

TheReverend
09-01-2009, 05:49 PM
I see your point, he had a fantastic year last year. Having said that Leinart has not even put up a fight in 4 seasons, and when he was handed the job they were forced to put Warner in(when it was the general consensus his career was completely dormant at this point). He offers very little value to any team especially involving him in a trade. I could be wrong, he could pull an Aaron Rodgers however i'm really doubting it and not willing to give up a perennial pro bowl WR to find out. But again, Arizona would never even think about this trade....I would go so far as to say this entire rumor is "outside of the realm of possibility".

I'm not propping up Matt Leinart by any means, but your points are silly.

Matt's held the job before and initially lost it to injury (fractured collarbone in 2007). Warner may have been viewed as "dormant" by the public and media, but believe it or not, the team gets to see their players practice...

Oh, and to be clear, I don't want Leinart here. And, I don't want Orton or Simms here either.

TheReverend
09-01-2009, 05:49 PM
Pay your bills, so your images get displayed. Better yet, grow the **** up and stop posting dumb images.

It was four pages in when I posted the link to WPI and AZRedReport, so those interested would have the actual blog posts that started this stuff.

If you have a problem, don't come whining to me like some junior high b****, talk to the people that have been talking about this for hours.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/Raziel243/IronMan.gif

24champ
09-01-2009, 05:51 PM

If you have a problem, don't come whining to me like some junior high b****, talk to the people that have been talking about this for hours.

*Yawn*
http://www.gifbin.com/bin/1236241801_vladimir_putin_making_balloon_animals.g if

tnedator
09-01-2009, 06:04 PM
*Yawn*
http://www.gifbin.com/bin/1236241801_vladimir_putin_making_balloon_animals.g if

LMAO at your images not showing. Maybe your buddy the raverand will let you use some of his. Hilarious!

Zoobie
09-01-2009, 06:05 PM
I'm not propping up Matt Leinart by any means, but your points are silly.

Matt's held the job before and initially lost it to injury (fractured collarbone in 2007). Warner may have been viewed as "dormant" by the public and media, but believe it or not, the team gets to see their players practice...

Oh, and to be clear, I don't want Leinart here. And, I don't want Orton or Simms here either.

And i'm asking what it says about Matt that he has not been able to see significant time on the field in 4 NFL season? When he was in he looked marginal at best(understandable that he would endure growing pains).

Look at Warner's career from 2002 thru 2006, he had a miracle comeback. It was not the media just proclaiming his career dead, it was pretty apparent all around that he was done. Walking into a situation with a pass happy offense and 2-3 outstanding recievers didn't hurt his chances at revitalizing his career(Boldin/Fitz/Johnson, and Boldin/Fitz/Breaston). I'm not saying that Leinart is not stuck behind a competent QB, because he is(though I have doubts about Warner each and every year that goes by), but he is not showing any signs of a top 15 QB. Again though, it's pointless because he won't be a Bronco so this is a moot point.

To be clear who DO you want here at QB? Cutler is obviously out of the question as I really doubt the Bears have any interest in trading him back to us haha.

Broncos_OTM
09-01-2009, 06:06 PM
hey tned looks like someone has got a hard on for you.

champ seriously quit being a mangina and get over it. for pete sakes this much hate because you got mod'ed GTFOH

someone needs to grow up and put the other on iggy.

i used to enjoy this site, as some one else stated this site has become troll central.

are you guys grown men or ****ing third graders.man up

24champ
09-01-2009, 06:08 PM
LMAO at your images not showing. Maybe your buddy the raverand will let you use some of his. Hilarious!

Probably your cheapo computer. Why don't you have another fundraiser over at BroncosForum for one? :spit:

TheReverend
09-01-2009, 06:09 PM
And i'm asking what it says about Matt that he has not been able to see significant time on the field in 4 NFL season? When he was in he looked marginal at best(understandable that he would endure growing pains).

Look at Warner's career from 2002 thru 2006, he had a miracle comeback. It was not the media just proclaiming his career dead, it was pretty apparent all around that he was done. Walking into a situation with a pass happy offense and 2-3 outstanding recievers didn't hurt his chances at revitalizing his career(Boldin/Fitz/Johnson, and Boldin/Fitz/Breaston). I'm not saying that Leinart is not stuck behind a competent QB, because he is(though I have doubts about Warner each and every year that goes by), but he is not showing any signs of a top 15 QB. Again though, it's pointless because he won't be a Bronco so this is a moot point.

To be clear who DO you want here at QB? Cutler is obviously out of the question as I really doubt the Bears have any interest in trading him back to us haha.

Sorry, I'm not dignifying any of this with a response.

Zoobie
09-01-2009, 06:11 PM
Sorry, I'm not dignifying any of this with a response.

.....You just did. What's it like having a cock jammed up your ass all the time?

tnedator
09-01-2009, 06:11 PM
Probably your cheapo computer. Why don't you have another fundraiser over at BroncosForum for one? :spit:

I don't have 'fundraisers'. The community chooses to contribute money to pay for the site (after I dumped serveral thousand into it) rather than having ads.

If you are going to be an ass, get your facts straight. Still sore over having your butt fetish derailed when your anal sex stories were deleted. Come on buddy, grom up and get over your ass love.

24champ
09-01-2009, 06:13 PM
i used to enjoy this site, as some one else stated this site has become troll central.

Well....bye.

http://www.theboxset.com/images/reviewcaptures/612capture_tombstone03.jpg

24champ
09-01-2009, 06:17 PM
I don't have 'fundraisers'. The community chooses to contribute money to pay for the site (after I dumped serveral thousand into it) rather than having ads.

You dumped several thousand into that site? Talk about a waste of money.:rofl:

tnedator
09-01-2009, 06:17 PM
hey tned looks like someone has got a hard on for you.

champ seriously quit being a mangina and get over it. for pete sakes this much hate because you got mod'ed GTFOH

someone needs to grow up and put the other on iggy.

are you guys grown men or ****ing third graders.man up

Yea, anytime he sees one of my posts, he goes off like a little pre-teen bitch.

All this because he's got some ass fetish (haven't figured out if it's guys or gals he's into), and after he posted an anal sex story on BF, a mod deleted it and politely told him why. I know, earth shattering. I am surprised he survived that traumatic moment in his life.

The funny thing is that he doesn't have the balls to post the same story here, even though he whines about it being deleted and has a hard on for me now (which honestly freaks me out considering his sexual proclivities).

tnedator
09-01-2009, 06:18 PM
You dumped several thousand into that site? You are dumber than I thought.:rofl:

Nope, just a Broncos fan who putts my money into supporting the Broncos community, rather than gay, anal porn stuff you pay for. :rofl:

TheReverend
09-01-2009, 06:21 PM
.....You just did. What's it like having a cock jammed up your ass all the time?

LOL, alright that was funny enough.

But you can't make that point when he's spent his bench time BEHIND a borderline HoF QB.

If you want to make the point that he may be replaced by St Pierre, so be it, but this isn't valid at all.

2002 and 2003 were injury years. 2004 was a solid season in NY, but let's face it, they just spent the #1 overall pick on Eli and needed to get him snaps sooner than later. With NY Kurt played 10 games and had a near 90 QB rating. Eli came in and promptly had ZERO QB rating his first game.

2005 and 2006 were spent with Denny Green and still posted over 4,000 yards in the 15 starts he accumulated in both seasons... with Denny Green... I mean, do we even need to discuss that era?

And I'm not sure how you possibly figure he's not currently showing signs of being a top 15 QB... the guy was a league MVP contender last season...

There are none that are realistically available.

24champ
09-01-2009, 06:23 PM
Nope, just a Broncos fan who putts my money into supporting the Broncos community, rather than gay, anal porn stuff you pay for. :rofl:

It wasn't gay porn, it was a funny story...you wouldn't know funny since you have the same personality traits as a dead stiff.

Anyway the story was from Tucker Max...it was a funny story. Which reminds me he has a movie coming out.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FXTmNApNrxM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FXTmNApNrxM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

tnedator
09-01-2009, 06:25 PM
It wasn't gay porn, it was a funny story...you wouldn't know funny since you have the same personality traits as a dead stiff.

Anyway the story was from Tucker Max...it was a funny story. Which reminds me he has a movie coming out.

Ok, big man, or is it little girl. Post the story here so we can all see it. You post like you got brass balls, so show everyone how wrong the mod was for deleting your post, which has caused you to be a litte she-boy for the last 18 months.

Put up or shut up, Chump.

24champ
09-01-2009, 06:26 PM
FYI Tbag, the movie is rated R. You probably won't get in Kiddo.

listopencil
09-01-2009, 06:26 PM
Hey, wow- I didn't know this:

Controversy

On March 23rd, 1997 Jake Plummer became the subject of controversy when he was accused of fondling three women at a Tempe, AZ night club called Club Rio. The women stated to police that Plummer reached under their skirts and down their pants while dancing with them and consuming alcohol. When one of the women confronted him, he allegedly kicked her in the leg. Plummer was formally charged on May 28, 1997 of felony sexual abuse. He later struck a plea bargain and received two years probation. He was also fined $1,020 and ordered to perform 100 hours of community service. <sup id="cite_ref-7" class="reference">[8] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jake_Plummer#cite_note-7)</sup>

400HZ
09-01-2009, 06:30 PM
Looks like Arizona breaks even for the most part. They are swapping WRs, which is a wash, and they are swapping back up QBs, which is also a wash. But they are getting a draft pick tossed in there.

KC gets better, and they aren't losing much of anything.

The Broncos, or course, get worse.

Arizona doesn't want to pay Boldin, who has been a dominate player for them and is a team leader, but they want to trade valuable assets away to get Brandon Marshall, who is not as good as Boldin and is also a total d-bag, and give Marshall a big salary? Riiiiight...

This is even more half-baked then the other crap that Athan puts out.

tnedator
09-01-2009, 06:31 PM
FYI Tbag, the movie is rated R. You probably won't get in Kiddo.

Translation: Champ is a ball-less, little girl that won't post his 'funny' anal sex story on here, but will just keep whining about it and sniping at me for another 18 months. Hilarious!

Grow the **** up, buddy.

Any chance you want to get back to talking football and stop sniping at me, at least until you have the pubes to back it up?

DBroncos4life
09-01-2009, 06:41 PM
Is Fitz closer to Boldin or Marshall. We know that Marshall and Fitz did work out this off-season together.

TheReverend
09-01-2009, 06:41 PM
Is Fitz closer to Boldin or Marshall. We know that Marshall and Fitz did work out this off-season together.

Boldin hands down.

DBroncos4life
09-01-2009, 06:46 PM
Boldin hands down.

Well then I don't think they want to upset Fitz at all. You know how these WRs can be :)

oubronco
09-01-2009, 06:56 PM
I heard on 104.3 the fan today they said that Mcdaniels is favoring the Pats ex players in practice and that Putzier was saying that behind the scenes more players are upset in the direction of the team

Do you think that might have had something to do with him getting cut?
<!-- / message -->

tnedator
09-01-2009, 06:59 PM
I heard on 104.3 the fan today they said that Mcdaniels is favoring the Pats ex players in practice and that Putzier was saying that behind the scenes more players are upset in the direction of the team

<!-- / message -->

The actual interview with Jeb didn't contain any of that stuff. I heard the Sports Guys on 104.3 talking about exactly what you wrote, but then listened to the interview when they replayed it, and they had to read a LOT between the lines to come up with all they were saying he said.

He basically said that the team is a long way from winning, it is nothing like the '05 team that went to the AFCCG, and it starts in the locker room. He also started that statement with, "I don't want to burn any bridges, but.."

TheDave
09-01-2009, 06:59 PM

<!-- / message -->

Well that's not positive...

lex
09-01-2009, 07:00 PM

<!-- / message -->

WOW!

Nice work, Pat!

tnedator
09-01-2009, 07:01 PM
Here is the interview with Jeb on 104.3 the Fan. It's about 10 minutes long.

http://www.fm1043thefan.com/channels/audioOnDemand/Story.aspx?ID=1135331

oubronco
09-01-2009, 07:02 PM
The actual interview with Jeb didn't contain any of that stuff. I heard the Sports Guys on 104.3 talking about exactly what you wrote, but then listened to the interview when they replayed it, and they had to read a LOT between the lines to come up with all they were saying he said.

He basically said that the team is a long way from winning, it is nothing like the '05 team that went to the AFCCG, and it starts in the locker room. He also started that statement with, "I don't want to burn any bridges, but.."

i didn't hear that part thanks for the update

tnedator
09-01-2009, 07:05 PM
i didn't hear that part thanks for the update

Yea, best I can tell, the some of the 104.3 guys totally blew the interview out of proportion. They clearly have animosity with McDaniels because he is shutting out the local press, but talking to national press like Peter King about Orton and other stuff. They were talking about Jeb's comments and McDaniels shutting them out in favor of national press.

tsiguy96
09-01-2009, 07:09 PM
adam schefter called this bogus

dylansprague (http://twitter.com/dylansprague): can u confirm? On den radio: Possible 3 way deal sending boldin to kc, marshall to az, leinart to denver.
Adam_Schefter (http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter)Bogus...

24champ
09-01-2009, 07:10 PM

dylansprague (http://twitter.com/dylansprague): can u confirm? On den radio: Possible 3 way deal sending boldin to kc, marshall to az, leinart to denver.

Of course it is Bogus. WPI just slings **** on the wall and see if it sticks.

DBroncos4life
09-01-2009, 07:12 PM

dylansprague (http://twitter.com/dylansprague): can u confirm? On den radio: Is tsiguy96 a cool dude?

;)

TheReverend
09-01-2009, 07:14 PM
Can't believe it takes Schefter to show a BS trade like that is BS

24champ
09-01-2009, 07:17 PM
Adam_Schefter Bogus...

BOGUS!

http://blog.jackpotcity.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/billandted2.jpg

Zoobie
09-01-2009, 07:24 PM
LOL, alright that was funny enough.

But you can't make that point when he's spent his bench time BEHIND a borderline HoF QB.

If you want to make the point that he may be replaced by St Pierre, so be it, but this isn't valid at all.

2002 and 2003 were injury years. 2004 was a solid season in NY, but let's face it, they just spent the #1 overall pick on Eli and needed to get him snaps sooner than later. With NY Kurt played 10 games and had a near 90 QB rating. Eli came in and promptly had ZERO QB rating his first game.

2005 and 2006 were spent with Denny Green and still posted over 4,000 yards in the 15 starts he accumulated in both seasons... with Denny Green... I mean, do we even need to discuss that era?

And I'm not sure how you possibly figure he's not currently showing signs of being a top 15 QB... the guy was a league MVP contender last season...

There are none that are realistically available.

I'm not trying to do anything to discredit Warner, he has been doing great in Arizona the past few season. To be honest, if he would have won the Super Bowl last year I think that gets him an automatic go-ahead for the HOF. Without it, I don't know but it's close. What i'm saying is, all Matt had to do was prove that he was worth more than a box of rocks and i'm sure they would have been satisfied sticking out some growing pains to get their future franchise QB in the swing of things and kept Warner as a backup. I also understand he had the collar bone injury, but it's not as though he has shown any sort of talent and as you said he is now in a battle with an elite talent such as St. Pierre to be the primary back up in the desert. Perhaps we are arguing different points, and I see what you are saying completely what i'm getting at is Leinart is worth jack**** in any sort of trade, nor is he any sort of talent in the realm of Brandon Marshall. Anyone trading for Matt Leinart right now would be about the equivelant of trading for Vince Young, though Vince has many more mental problems(and rookie of the year honors, I suppose).

I agree with the QB situation, i'm not a McDaniels hater but i'm not super excited about either Orton or Simms. I think it's safe to say they will be serviceable at best and i'm more interested in how we address the situation at the end of the season. With a talented QB(it's funny we are all ready in search of another one when we had one like 6 months ago), this offense could go bananas with all the talent we have even without Marshall.

tonngo0
09-01-2009, 07:25 PM
Yea, best I can tell, the some of the 104.3 guys totally blew the interview out of proportion. They clearly have animosity with McDaniels because he is shutting out the local press, but talking to national press like Peter King about Orton and other stuff. They were talking about Jeb's comments and McDaniels shutting them out in favor of national press.

tnedator,

did you listen to the interview ? it was Jeb talking not the 104.3 guys.

tsiguy96
09-01-2009, 07:26 PM
@mikesullivan13 (http://twitter.com/mikesullivan13): @Adam_Schefter (http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter) can u confirm? On buffalo radio possible 32 way deal..
Adam_Schefter (http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter)Just as likely as three-team trade on Denver radio RT

Dagmar
09-01-2009, 07:28 PM
This is another one of those baseless rumors that gets everyone in here fighting that will never actually occur though right?

tnedator
09-01-2009, 07:28 PM
tnedator,

did you listen to the interview ? it was Jeb talking not the 104.3 guys.

The interview that I posted was Jeb, but he did not say all the things the 104.3 guys said he did.

About 40 minutes before they replayed the interview, they were talking about all the emails they were getting about people being upset about McDaniels tearing the locker room apart.

They said that Jeb's interview indicated there is a lot that needs to be fixed and that there are factions, unrest, unhappiness, mcdaniels guys in the locker room, shanny guys in the locker room and lots of head butting. Jeb said/indicated there is division between the NE guys and Shanahan guys.

They are now saying that Jeb isn't the best source (my words), as Jeb said last year he claimed there was Cutler cliques, and he didn't believe Cutler even knew who he was when the season ended.

Those were the words the 104.3 guys (Sports Guys) used, but when you listen to the interview, even really trying HARD to read between the lines, you can't come up with all they said.

TheReverend
09-01-2009, 07:45 PM
What i'm saying is, all Matt had to do was prove that he was worth more than a box of rocks and i'm sure they would have been satisfied sticking out some growing pains to get their future franchise QB in the swing of things and kept Warner as a backup.

This is the only part of that post I disagree with.

When Whisenhunt was hired, the objective was not to "win eventually", it was to "win now". Arizona just got the new stadium and needed to place a LEGIT product on the field to keep it filled.

They did what they had to do, and what they had to do was not stick out some growing pains.

SoCalBronco
09-01-2009, 08:23 PM
So Bob....how was that hot date last night?

Did the deal get done or did you end up getting blue balls?

DarkHorse
09-01-2009, 08:32 PM
My wife would cry if Leinhart was a Bronco - she absolutely despises the guy.

24champ
09-01-2009, 08:39 PM
So Bob....how was that hot date last night?

Did the deal get done or did you end up getting blue balls?

Do you really have to ask?:spit:

Taco John
09-01-2009, 08:42 PM
I personally like Lienart (as many here know) and believe that if he had a second chance, he'd take advantage of it.

ZONA
09-01-2009, 08:48 PM
This is the only part of that post I disagree with.

When Whisenhunt was hired, the objective was not to "win eventually", it was to "win now". Arizona just got the new stadium and needed to place a LEGIT product on the field to keep it filled.

They did what they had to do, and what they had to do was not stick out some growing pains.

I have to agree with this. What Wisenhunt did wasn't popular with most Cardinal fans because they thought Matt was their golden ticket. But Wisenhunt just went with who played best, and it paid off for him. Alot of coaches would have had outside pressure to start their newly drafted highly paid wonder kid, but he said no. Warner out played him fair and square. The Cards have been the joke of the NFL for so long and you get a coach that knows what he's doing and bam, things can turn around in a hurry.

Punisher
09-01-2009, 08:53 PM
I hate rumors

bronco militia
09-01-2009, 09:59 PM
it's a good thing I put 'rumor' in the thread title

SouthStndJunkie
09-01-2009, 10:13 PM
it's a good thing I put 'rumor' in the thread title

Rumor monger.

Go back to your cage at the South Stands.

lazarus4444
09-01-2009, 10:40 PM
This is fantasy.

bronco militia
09-02-2009, 06:56 AM
Rumor monger.

Go back to your cage at the South Stands.

nah..I'm an attention whore

SouthStndJunkie
09-02-2009, 07:21 AM
nah..I'm an attention whore

Write us a long post telling us how you are leaving the board because you cannot take the drama any longer....but that you might stop in from time to time.

alkemical
09-02-2009, 07:29 AM
BM's just trying to win the over/under bet

Dudeskey
09-02-2009, 07:31 AM
I personally like Lienart (as many here know) and believe that if he had a second chance, he'd take advantage of it.

But he doesn't have a strong arm... :wiggle:

Rohirrim
09-02-2009, 07:33 AM

I agree. I think he would do especially well with a coach like McD who would tightly manage his game much like Pete Carroll did. I just don't believe this is going to happen. The last thing McD is going to do is sniff around for "another" QB. Ha!

Dudeskey
09-02-2009, 07:37 AM
I agree. I think he would do especially well with a coach like McD who would tightly manage his game much like Pete Carroll did. I just don't believe this is going to happen. The last thing McD is going to do is sniff around for "another" QB. Ha!

I guess McD doesn't strike you as the sort with a Jon Gruden-esque QB fetish...

Pontius Pirate
09-02-2009, 09:01 AM

As an AZ fan, I would be fine with this.