PDA

View Full Version : So, my fantasy draft was last night...

Pontius Pirate
08-31-2009, 12:32 PM
...and the Broncos were all avoided like the plague. These are all guys who are not Denver fans, so I was interested to get their takes.

Marshall hung out there for awile. Royal was the first to be picked up - in the 6th round. Then Marshall got picked in the bottom of the 7th. Then Moreno in the 8th. Then Orton in the 12th. The Orton picked was greeted with a lot of laughs. Partially because the guy who picked him already had two QB's - and partially because it's Orton.

As for me, no Denver players. I personally think Royal is the only safe Bronco in FFB

BroncoDoug
08-31-2009, 12:34 PM
my draft had a lot of broncos, Royal, Marshall, Orton, Knowshon, Sheffler, Buckhalter, and Prater all went... the only one I would touch of those would be Royal.

SoDak Bronco
08-31-2009, 12:37 PM
Royal in the 6th round is a steal

Doggcow
08-31-2009, 12:37 PM
I want royal this year

Br0nc0Buster
08-31-2009, 12:40 PM
I drafted 3 Broncos in my league

12 person league got Moreno in the 4th, Royal in the 5th, and Orton in the 11th.

I will prolly use a rotation of Moreno, Beanie Wells, and Cedric Benson as my 2nd RB, but I am comfortable with Moreno as a starter

Mr.Meanie
08-31-2009, 12:42 PM
I just did my draft, and someone stole Royal out from under me. But I ended up trading Ronnie Brown for Royal and Donald Brown. I'm hoping that ends up being a good trade, considering Pat White will most likely be running the wildcat in Miami

LetsGoBroncos
08-31-2009, 12:51 PM
Nobody taking Hillis?

I got him in both my leagues in the 15th round. If he ends up getting the ball here and there no biggie. If he ends up being the starter at any point, look out.

Quoydogs
08-31-2009, 01:41 PM
I just did my draft, and someone stole Royal out from under me. But I ended up trading Ronnie Brown for Royal and Donald Brown. I'm hoping that ends up being a good trade, considering Pat White will most likely be running the wildcat in Miami

Boy I don't know. I love me some Royal with cheese, but mark my words Donald Brown is going to be huge this year.

Doggcow
08-31-2009, 01:47 PM
Boy I don't know. I love me some Royal with cheese, but mark my words Donald Brown is going to be huge this year.

Hakeem Nicks is my huckleberry this year.

Mr.Meanie
08-31-2009, 02:43 PM

Donald Brown or Ronnie Brown?

MileHighMagic
08-31-2009, 02:49 PM
James Davis (RB CLE) is my semi-sleeper.

Steve Prefontaine
08-31-2009, 02:52 PM
James Davis (RB CLE) is my semi-sleeper.
He could get a shot this year. Jamal is looking washed up (again).