PDA

View Full Version : What QB do you want in 2010 Draft?

SoDak Bronco
08-31-2009, 12:02 PM
After watching last nights game against the Bears and all the other pre-season games, one thing is clear. We need a more talented QB to win, and to better exploit the defenses in the NFL. Orton is a solid player, but I just don't see him leading us into the playoffs and winning games. I want us to go after a top flight QB in the draft, I personally like what I hear about the kid from Ole Miss, Jevan Sneed. I know we have the Bears 1st, and probably will need to move up to get one of the top 3 guys (Snead, Bradford, McCoy) but I think we should make a move like the JETS and go after the guy we like.

I hope Orton proves me wrong, but I am not confident. What are your thoughts on the 2010 Class of QB's and who would you take if you were the GM and Orton doesn't impress this year? (and yes it does suck the seahawks have our #1 pick...so carry on)

<object width="384" height="216" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" id="ESPN_VIDEO" data="http://espn.go.com/videohub/player/embed.swf" allowScriptAccess="always" allowNetworking="all"><param name="movie" value="http://espn.go.com/videohub/player/embed.swf" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"/><param name="wmode" value="opaque"/><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"/><param name="allowNetworking" value="all"/><param name="flashVars" value="id=4427540"/></object>

Smiling Assassin27
08-31-2009, 12:14 PM
it's not like we'll have a friggin high first rounder to use on a qb, right?

Punisher
08-31-2009, 12:16 PM
Colt McCoy

You got a point were screwed.So basketball season starts in October right?

lex
08-31-2009, 12:17 PM
The only way to justify drafting a new QB is if you fire the head coach.

NFLBRONCO
08-31-2009, 12:18 PM
I think 2011 is more likely McD will draft a QB if he does.

Bronco LB52
08-31-2009, 12:18 PM
Don't count out Tim Tebow. In last year's SEC Championship Game, Nick Saban took away the Gators' running game and forced Tebow to beat him through the air. Tebow made some big league throws in that game, which changed my mind about him.

WolfpackGuy
08-31-2009, 12:20 PM
I don't like any of the guys coming out in the next couple years.

gtown
08-31-2009, 12:25 PM
Don't count out Tim Tebow. In last year's SEC Championship Game, Nick Saban took away the Gators' running game and forced Tebow to beat him through the air. Tebow made some big league throws in that game, which changed my mind about him.

Same here. Wouldn't mind seeing him in the orange and blue under the tutelage of McD.

Ramathorn
08-31-2009, 12:34 PM
Didnt bowlen go to oklahoma or have something to do with that college? I may be wrong. But if so, we are def drafting sam bradford. I know we will have to trade up but it can be done...for a price.

BroncoMan4ever
08-31-2009, 12:42 PM
TEBOW!!!!

i love the guys leadership, intelligence, team mentallity, competitiveness. he is the prototype QB you want leading your team. he has all the intangibles and with a little bit of work in his passing, or a year or 2 holding a clip board he will become the best QB in next years draft class.

BroncoMan4ever
08-31-2009, 12:43 PM
Didnt bowlen go to oklahoma or have something to do with that college? I may be wrong. But if so, we are def drafting sam bradford. I know we will have to trade up but it can be done...for a price.

just because he has ties to Oklahoma doesn't mean he will make sure our scouts and HC only look at Bradford as a potential QBOTF for us.

Jesterhole
08-31-2009, 12:44 PM
Gee, it's almost like we should have never dropped our franchise QB in the first place...

SoDak Bronco
08-31-2009, 12:44 PM
The only way to justify drafting a new QB is if you fire the head coach.

Not going to happen...next year anyway..who do you like for Qb's in 2010?

lex
08-31-2009, 12:45 PM

Im starting to warm up to Tebow. The guy was all time leading passer in Florida football, so you know he can throw.

I also wouldnt mind having Urban Meyer as our head coach right about now.

Traveler
08-31-2009, 12:47 PM
TEBOW!!!!

i love the guys leadership, intelligence, team mentallity, competitiveness. he is the prototype QB you want leading your team. he has all the intangibles and with a little bit of work in his passing, or a year or 2 holding a clip board he will become the best QB in next years draft class.

Really? I'll wait to see how he does this year. Now that he supposedly is going to run a pro style offense and spent time woking on his mechanics, it'll be intereresting to see his game will translate to the NFL.

gunns
08-31-2009, 12:49 PM

Hell no! If there are two givens in college it's that Florida QB's never pan out in the NFL. Same with almost any Penn St. player.

I'm not real thrilled with any of them.

lex
08-31-2009, 12:49 PM
Not going to happen...next year anyway..who do you like for Qb's in 2010?

I dont know. The only way to justify what happened with Cutler is to take someone later like Tony Pike. If Denver has to take a QB in the first, that would mean trading Cutler was a failure and someone needs to go. McDaniels thought he didnt need a first round talent and so he needs to make it work without it.

ChSuperStar
08-31-2009, 12:50 PM
as though we have a shot at a good qb.

lex
08-31-2009, 12:51 PM
Hell no! If there are two givens in college it's that Florida QB's never pan out in the NFL. Same with almost any Penn St. player.

The difference being that NE has picked Meyers brain on running the spread, which Tebow plays in.

SoDak Bronco
08-31-2009, 12:55 PM
Gee, it's almost like we should have never dropped our franchise QB in the first place...

that was on full display last night...

SoDak Bronco
08-31-2009, 12:57 PM
as though we have a shot at a good qb.

As I said, we need to move up if need be ala the JETS going after Sanchez. I like Snead from Ole Miss of Bradford, but I think he will be a top 2-3 guy, and I don't think we will move up that high.

kdissette
08-31-2009, 01:18 PM
Bradford if he is actually available to us, but i expect him to go #1 reguardless and we traded away our top 5 pick next year so if tebow is there for us i say we jump on it.

Pontius Pirate
08-31-2009, 01:20 PM
Maybe if Jake Plummer goes back to school we can draft him

barryr
08-31-2009, 01:23 PM
Drafting a QB in the 1st round would be a waste for the Broncos unless could get the top rated guy or something like that. Other than that, they have a huge need for DL or LB's, somebody at least, that can help Dumervil get to the QB. There is still much work to do on the front seven of that defense.

Pick Six
08-31-2009, 01:23 PM
I actually liked what I saw with Brandstater. He was still leading the team down the field against the Bears first-team defense when the Broncos first touchdown was scored...

bendog
08-31-2009, 01:24 PM
In Fri's denver post, Bowlen said in an interview that the owners weren't happy with 60% of shared revenue going to players, and the contract is up in 2011. Maybe there's a connection with Eli and Rivers' contract extensions. Of course, Denver spent a no 1 on a guy who looks like a short nickle back, so, as was said, it's not like Den will have the no 1 picks to be in position to draft a superbowl caliber qb.

cabronco
08-31-2009, 01:29 PM
Can we get a do over and trade for Cutler. :ouwknow:???

cabronco
08-31-2009, 01:32 PM
In Fri's denver post, Bowlen said in an interview that the owners weren't happy with 60% of shared revenue going to players, and the contract is up in 2011. Maybe there's a connection with Eli and Rivers' contract extensions. Of course, Denver spent a no 1 on a guy who looks like a short nickle back, so, as was said, it's not like Den will have the no 1 picks to be in position to draft a superbowl caliber qb.

How freaking depressing is that !! Especially looking at our Qb situation. Uhhgg

mhgaffney
08-31-2009, 01:33 PM
If we get a second for Marshall - we can parley that with our first and move up.

Jason in LA
08-31-2009, 01:45 PM
Colt McCoy

You got a point were screwed.So basketball season starts in October right?

Basketball always gets me through the football offseason. Looks like this year football will get me through the basketball offseason. This is going to suck.

oubronco
08-31-2009, 02:05 PM
Todd Reesing is the only one we will have a shot at

MOCRUSH
08-31-2009, 02:17 PM
I have no interest in letting McNumbNuts spend a draft pick on a QB, recipe for FAIL.

HILife
08-31-2009, 02:22 PM

I'm not real thrilled with any of them.

Linbacker U?

AbileneBroncoFan
08-31-2009, 02:40 PM
Colt McCoy is exactly who we need. He fits our scheme perfectly and he sure as hell won't be the big headed jackass that this team seems to have in abundance. He's one of the most accurate QBs of all time, has underrated arm strength, is mobile, tough, a hard worker, and a leader. He needs to go to the right system to really thrive in the league, and that system is our system. Bradford could thrive as well, but seeing as how it would be a waste to trade the farm to get the #1 overall pick, McCoy is our best bet. Another thing that makes Colt great is that he plays his best in the biggest moments of the biggest games. If I am a college coach and I've gotta go 80 yards in 2 minutes of a big game to win, I'll take Colt McCoy over any player, period.

Tebow would be a complete joke in our system. He simply is not a good enough passer to survive in a passing offense in the NFL. Those cute jump passes he throws against Alabama will be picked off by NFL linebackers. And he's not going to truck NFL middle linebackers.

lex
08-31-2009, 02:41 PM
Colt McCoy is exactly who we need. He fits our scheme perfectly and he sure as hell won't be the big headed jackass that this team seems to have in abundance. He's one of the most accurate QBs of all time, has underrated arm strength, is mobile, tough, a hard worker, and a leader. He needs to go to the right system to really thrive in the league, and that system is our system. Bradford could thrive as well, but seeing as how it would be a waste to trade the farm to get the #1 overall pick, McCoy is our best bet. Another thing that makes Colt great is that he plays his best in the biggest moments of the biggest games. If I am a college coach and I've gotta go 80 yards in 2 minutes of a big game to win, I'll take Colt McCoy over any player, period.

Tebow would be a complete joke in our system. He simply is not a good enough passer to survive in a passing offense in the NFL. Those cute jump passes he throws against Alabama will be picked off by NFL linebackers. And he's not going to truck NFL middle linebackers.

Yeah, Tebow has built an entire career on jump passes. Thats a good point.

TheDave
08-31-2009, 02:43 PM
Whos' going to be available with the 23rd pick?

DBroncos4life
08-31-2009, 02:43 PM
Todd Reesing is the only one we will have a shot at

Todd isn't even 6 foot. I like him but I doubt he gets drafted.

DBroncos4life
08-31-2009, 02:46 PM
Whos' going to be available with the 23rd pick?

I don't know man after watching Cutler check down and take the open WR instead of forcing things I think the Bears are going to be better then 23rd. That D looked better too.

elsid13
I want Snead but he will be gone by time Denver selects, so I will go with Tim Hiller. Who with right coach might be the next great QB out of the MAC.

SoDak Bronco

Yeah he is not a franchise QB..I'd pass on Todd even though he plays really hard, he is like Chase from Mizz last year. Snead or Mccoy would look good in our offense

orange skier
08-31-2009, 02:49 PM

OK...........it's about time we had this discussion.......Orton is a caretaker at best......not a long term solution.........so we have to get a QB.....it is essential we get a QB......no sense crying over the Cutler mess, and Marshall wants out so bad .........I say we trade Marshall at the end of the season.....get him to work for us this year......for a first and a third........and we package our two ones, and possibly a one in 2011 to go up and get whoever "The Kid" thinks he wants......Bradford would be great in Josh's system........but...McCoy or Tebow would be just fine........same dilema as when Leinhart, Cutler and Vince Young came out at the same time.........so.......we can pretty much have our pick of the litter.........

TheDave
08-31-2009, 02:50 PM
I don't know man after watching Cutler check down and take the open WR instead of forcing things I think the Bears are going to be better then 23rd. That D looked better too.

Thanks for ****ting on my only attempt to be positive... ;D

DBroncos4life
08-31-2009, 02:52 PM
Thanks for ****ting on my only attempt to be positive... ;D

stay down bitch!!!

oubronco
08-31-2009, 02:53 PM

thats about right McD is too smart for his own britches

bendog
08-31-2009, 02:54 PM
Now Dave, after the "work stoppage," a/k/a lockout, it may well be that Mr. B is willing to part with some of the money he gets off of tix sales to give a qb a huge bonus. Of course to get Cutler, Den had to luck into having a posterboy like Linehart and a physical freak like Vince Young, and have an spare no1 pick.

PRBronco
08-31-2009, 02:54 PM
Not to fuel the "omg orton is terrible we need to rebuild omg doomsday" argument, but one thing to consider when playing the "who will be available when we pick" game, is what other teams would need to draft a 1st round QB? It could be like the year Aaron Rodgers fell all the way into the 20s, just because no one really needed (or was smart enough to realize they needed) him. And since there's quite a few high end QBs this year, those of you who want one so bad shouldn't bring out the razor blades quite yet.

oubronco
08-31-2009, 02:55 PM
OK...........it's about time we had this discussion.......Orton is a caretaker at best......not a long term solution.........so we have to get a QB.....it is essential we get a QB......no sense crying over the Cutler mess, and Marshall wants out so bad .........I say we trade Marshall at the end of the season.....get him to work for us this year......for a first and a third........and we package our two ones, and possibly a one in 2011 to go up and get whoever "The Kid" thinks he wants......Bradford would be great in Josh's system........but...McCoy or Tebow would be just fine........same dilema as when Leinhart, Cutler and Vince Young came out at the same time.........so.......we can pretty much have our pick of the litter.........

Tebow sucks throwing the ball all his recievers are wide open when he throws or he just runs the ball

lex
08-31-2009, 02:57 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v359/lexlucid/colt-mccoy.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v359/lexlucid/hdoody.jpg

lex
08-31-2009, 02:58 PM
Tebow sucks throwing the ball all his recievers are wide open when he throws or he just runs the ball

Same could be said for McCoy or Bradford.

AbileneBroncoFan
08-31-2009, 02:59 PM
Yeah, Tebow has built an entire career on jump passes. Thats a good point.

Tim Tebow is not as good of a passer as David Carr was. That should tell you something. If Colt McCoy falls into our lap in the middle of the first round, it would be foolish not to make a move. McCoy "outtebowed" Tebow last year.

As for Tebow's career, running down the sideline to yell at and pump up the special teams before a kick off is not going to make you a successful NFL QB, and neither is running quarterback draws. I've watched all the "big three" play, and Tebow is way behind Bradford and McCoy in passing ability.

Here's a breakdown of Colt McCoy's passing statistics vs. Tim Tebow's passing statistics against the Oklahoma defense last year:

Tebow: 18-30 (60%), 231 yards, 2 TDs, 2 INTs
McCoy: 28-35 (80%), 277 yards, 4 TDs, 1 INT

It's not even close.

ZONA
08-31-2009, 02:59 PM
What? Where's all the love for Tommy boy? sheesh.

Although I would not complain if we drafted Bradford. If we could even get him.

lex
08-31-2009, 03:04 PM
Tim Tebow is not as good of a passer as David Carr was. That should tell you something. If Colt McCoy falls into our lap in the middle of the first round, it would be foolish not to make a move. McCoy "outtebowed" Tebow last year.

As for Tebow's career, running down the sideline to yell at and pump up the special teams before a kick off is not going to make you a successful NFL QB, and neither is running quarterback draws. I've watched all the "big three" play, and Tebow is way behind Bradford and McCoy in passing ability.

Here's a breakdown of Colt McCoy's passing statistics vs. Tim Tebow's passing statistics against the Oklahoma defense last year:

Tebow: 18-30 (60%), 231 yards, 2 TDs, 2 INTs
McCoy: 28-35 (80%), 277 yards, 4 TDs, 1 INT

It's not even close.

First, they play defense in the SEC. Second, Tim Tebow spent his offseason in 08 in the Phillippines. He's a good guy but it takes away from his QB development. It has widely been speculated that Dan Mullen called him out on this after the Ole Miss game and that this was what prompted his legendary speech that showed what kind of force of will this guy has.

Supposedly, he's more dedicated this offseason. But aside from that, the henpecking of his passing is overstated especially by you Big 12 homers.

AbileneBroncoFan
08-31-2009, 03:10 PM
Same could be said for McCoy or Bradford.

If they all had "wide open" receivers all the time, why did McCoy complete 77%, Bradford 68%, and Tebow 64%? The film and the numbers simply do not back up your claim that Tebow is as strong of a passer.

Also, Tebow's INT/ATT percent is 1.34% while McCoy's is 1.84%. That translates into McCoy throwing approximately 2 more INTs per 500 pass attempts. Again, the evidence simply is not on your side. Taking Tebow over McCoy would be a tremendous mistake.

ZONA
08-31-2009, 03:12 PM
First things first, we can't really say what QB we would want to draft in 2010 because they haven't even played the college season. What if one of the top guys sucks badly or even has a devastating injury? What if some guy that was a mid round talent starts shaking things up and really improves alot. If anything, this thread is about 4 months too early.

broncosteven
08-31-2009, 03:18 PM

Problem is no matter what Orton does this year his contract is due so we pay him or find another QB.

I think watching all QB's would be a good thing this Pro and College season.

lex
08-31-2009, 03:20 PM
If they all had "wide open" receivers all the time, why did McCoy complete 77%, Bradford 68%, and Tebow 64%? The film and the numbers simply do not back up your claim that Tebow is as strong of a passer.

Also, Tebow's INT/ATT percent is 1.34% while McCoy's is 1.84%. That translates into McCoy throwing approximately 2 more INTs per 500 pass attempts. Again, the evidence simply is not on your side. Taking Tebow over McCoy would be a tremendous mistake.

Like I said, they play defense in the SEC. This shouldnt need to be pointed out to you. Apparently you didnt watch the NC game.

AbileneBroncoFan
08-31-2009, 03:26 PM
First, they play defense in the SEC. Second, Tim Tebow spent his offseason in 08 in the Phillippines. He's a good guy but it takes away from his QB development. It has widely been speculated that Dan Mullen called him out on this after the Ole Miss game and that this was what prompted his legendary speech that showed what kind of force of will this guy has.

Supposedly, he's more dedicated this offseason. But aside from that, the henpecking of his passing is overstated especially by you Big 12 homers.

Colt McCoy also did missionary activity this past summer. That has little to do with his production on the field. I am sick and tired of hearing about the "defense" in the SEC. Who are they playing that defense against? Jarrett Lee? John Parker Wilson? Holy ****. Forget about John Elway and Joe Montana. These guys can light it up with the best of them. I doubt they played "SEC defense" in the MAC, but that hasn't stopped Ben Roethlisberger from winning 2 Super Bowls. Tom Brady played in the Big 10, but he had no trouble putting up 50 touchdowns on NFL defenses (everyone of which is superior to any defense the SEC has ever had or will ever have). Matt Ryan played in the freaking ACC and was an instant star in the NFL. The success of a QB in the league has little (or more likely, nothing) to do with what defenses he played against in college. JaMarcus Russell played against SEC defenses for years, so he must just be color blind, because he sure does seem to throw balls to the wrong color jerseys a lot at this level.

lex
08-31-2009, 03:32 PM
Colt McCoy also did missionary activity this past summer. That has little to do with his production on the field. I am sick and tired of hearing about the "defense" in the SEC. Who are they playing that defense against? Jarrett Lee? John Parker Wilson? Holy ****. Forget about John Elway and Joe Montana. These guys can light it up with the best of them. I doubt they played "SEC defense" in the MAC, but that hasn't stopped Ben Roethlisberger from winning 2 Super Bowls. Tom Brady played in the Big 10, but he had no trouble putting up 50 touchdowns on NFL defenses (everyone of which is superior to any defense the SEC has ever had or will ever have). Matt Ryan played in the freaking ACC and was an instant star in the NFL. The success of a QB in the league has little (or more likely, nothing) to do with what defenses he played against in college. JaMarcus Russell played against SEC defenses for years, so he must just be color blind, because he sure does seem to throw balls to the wrong color jerseys a lot at this level.

It comes into play when you build your arguments on stats.

BroncoMan4ever
08-31-2009, 04:11 PM
Really? I'll wait to see how he does this year. Now that he supposedly is going to run a pro style offense and spent time woking on his mechanics, it'll be intereresting to see his game will translate to the NFL.

watch the SEC championship game. he looked pretty damn good passing without the help of a running game. Saban gameplanned to force Tebow to beat him through the air.

lex
08-31-2009, 04:13 PM
watch the SEC championship game. he looked pretty damn good passing without the help of a running game. Saban gameplanned to force Tebow to beat him through the air.

Indeed. Tebow won that game.

Bronco Yoda
08-31-2009, 04:26 PM
Is Colt the real McCoy? Can't wait to see what he does his Senior year. If he get's the Heisman or even close to it, good luck drafting him. No way we'll have the juice to get that high up in the picks.

Elway777
08-31-2009, 05:06 PM
Snead and Bradford are my top chooses but both will be gone. McCoy is also prefect for the system that McIdiot runs. I also like Tony Pike, Daryl Clark and Zac Robinson. The guy I really like is Drew stanton on Detroit. I would give a 3 rounder for him in a heartbeat then draft Robinson ,Pike or Clark in the 5 round. I also might go after Jason Campbell, who could of had if we traded with Washington.
My ideal draft would be assuming we trade Marshall for a 2 and 4 . 1a Dez Bryant wr 2a Ather Jones 3-4 de 2b Brandon lang rush linbacker 3. Traded for Drew Stanton . 4a Eric Norwood, rush liebacker
4b Jordon Shipley slot receiver.5. Zach Robinson qb 6. jeffery Fitzgerald De 7.Joique Bell from waye state ,running back.

The broncos let Orton and Simms go and sign jason campbell . The Broncos Qb Campbell, Stanton , Robinson with Bradstaiter on practice squad.

snowtrx
08-31-2009, 05:21 PM
St. Louis and Seattle will be taking the first 2 QBs. There will be good value since Det, Oak, Kc, Cle, Cincy, and Bucs will not be looking for a QB. Unfortunatly we handed the keys to Bradford or McCoy to Seattle. Only question is do we make them trade up or do they get one with a 5-8 pick.

After that Jax, SF, Mia and Car will strongly consider QB. Buff, Wash, and TX could consider QB.

Basically the Broncos decided in 2009 that they will not be interested in the top three QBs of the 2010 draft...:clown:...or Mt. Cody :clown:

TheChamp24
08-31-2009, 05:53 PM
We won't have a chance at Sam or Snead.
Tebow, it depends how he does this year. I still don't think he's a 1st round QB talent.
Same with Colt McCoy honestly.
Personally, expecting the Bears pick to be around 22-24, we just might take McCoy there because I think he would be an amazing fit for this system.

Sam Bradford would be the most perfect fit for this system IMO from the QB's next year, however I don't expect us to be able to take him.

LongDongJohnson
08-31-2009, 05:56 PM
bears = 8-8

mid round pick for denver plus a high 2nd rounder if we suck = trade up into top 10 to draft good qb...

jets did it last year we can do it next year if we have to or want to. usually theirs always a team looking to trade out of the top 10.

AbileneBroncoFan
08-31-2009, 05:57 PM
Indeed. Tebow won that game.

Vince Young singlehandedly beat a USC team that was twice as good as any team Tebow has ever beaten (and I guarantee you Vince would not have lost to Ole Miss at home). How'd that work out for him in the league? If you have only average passing skills, you cannot be a star quarterback in the league, period. I don't care how badly you dominated in college, if you can't take a 5 step drop and make all the throws from the pocket, under pressure, consistently, you will not be a star. Tebow may be a decent quarterback in this league if he develops, but I don't want decent. I want a top 5 QB. Colt and Sam both have the ability to be in that category if they get in the right system. Tebow does not, plain and simple.

lex
08-31-2009, 06:00 PM
Vince Young singlehandedly beat a USC team that was twice as good as any team Tebow has ever beaten (and I guarantee you Vince would not have lost to Ole Miss at home). How'd that work out for him in the league? If you have only average passing skills, you cannot be a star quarterback in the league, period. I don't care how badly you dominated in college, if you can't take a 5 step drop and make all the throws from the pocket, under pressure, consistently, you will not be a star. Tebow may be a decent quarterback in this league if he develops, but I don't want decent. I want a top 5 QB. Colt and Sam both have the ability to be in that category if they get in the right system. Tebow does not, plain and simple.

You dont care how much you dominated in college yet you rattle of stats trying to show how dominant McCoy was in college. WTF

AbileneBroncoFan
08-31-2009, 06:15 PM
You dont care how much you dominated in college yet you rattle of stats trying to show how dominant McCoy was in college. WTF

No I don't care. Colt McCoy is a dominant runner in college, but that's not going to translate to the NFL. He may scramble occasionally, but that's not going to be anything serious. He has proven to be proficient at throwing 15 yard passes in traffic. I've seen him put passes right on the receiver's hands in stride time and time again. He is exactly the kind of quarterback this offense needs, and it's very possible that he could be on the board when our first round pick comes up. This is not difficult logic. I am looking at a skillset and at statistics that demonstrate this skillset. Notice that I don't put much stock in how many touchdowns he threw for. I am simply looking at his ability to make accurate passes in big situations, which is second to none in college football right now. There is no one on the board at the present time who can make 12-15 yard passes as well as he can, and that is exactly what you have to do in the NFL to be great.

All of that being said, there is still another year to go and a lot can happen between now and then.

wandlc
08-31-2009, 06:51 PM
The new QB is already on the team, Ingle Martin.

Br0nc0Buster
08-31-2009, 06:57 PM
We havent played this season yet, it is very possible Orton does a solid job for us

But I like Snead the best, he will prolly be out of our reach though

SoDak Bronco
08-31-2009, 08:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ym0IjxULlQ

</EMBED></EMBED>

footstepsfrom#27
08-31-2009, 09:54 PM
I think Tebow will ultimately be the draft's best QB. If there's any shot at getting him they should do it. Unless Orton just goes crazy like Brady in this offense he should be a Bronco.