PDA

View Full Version : The Drive 3.

spdirty
08-30-2009, 06:40 PM
98 yards, lol.

errand
08-30-2009, 06:43 PM
98 yards, lol.

What are you laughing about? That an opponent drove 98 yards against us in a preseason game? :clown:

atomicbloke
08-30-2009, 06:46 PM
So Cutler drives from his own 2-yard line for a TD within the 2-minute offense....

thank god we got rid of the POS.....

we may have scored only 3 points this half... but atleast our team plays like a team and are all nice guys.... what more do you need as a fan....

McD is clearly a genious....

chanesaw
08-30-2009, 06:48 PM
Jay will be playing for the Bears a lot longer than McD will be coaching the Broncos.

SonOfLe-loLang
08-30-2009, 07:03 PM
Good drive by Cutler, but it wasnt like he killed us tonight. and dont read too much into his stats, after all, Orton was like 12/16 for 100.

Popps
08-30-2009, 07:04 PM
McD is clearly a genious....

Clearly.

lex
08-30-2009, 07:06 PM
Good drive by Cutler, but it wasnt like he killed us tonight. and dont read too much into his stats, after all, Orton was like 12/16 for 100.

STFU. We couldnt even get the car out of the driveway. Get out of here with that nonsense.

SonOfLe-loLang
08-30-2009, 07:08 PM
What does our inept offense have to do with Cutler? I dont know how much blame i can put on Orton tonight (ill put some, he wasnt great, but it would have been nice for him to have one drive without a holding penalty.

Cito Pelon
08-30-2009, 07:08 PM
98 yards, lol.

You're happy about that? Sheesh.

SonOfLe-loLang
08-30-2009, 07:09 PM
STFU. We couldnt even get the car out of the driveway. Get out of here with that nonsense.

I never said Orton played well, ASSHOLE...thats why i put those stats up there. We didnt play well, but his stats looked fine. ****in read, you miserable ****ing piece of bloody ****.

spdirty
08-30-2009, 07:09 PM

Oh so now its about stats not points eh? OK.

SonOfLe-loLang
08-30-2009, 07:11 PM
Oh so now its about stats not points eh? OK.

My point of putting up Ortons stats was that STATS are MISLEADING sometimes. Christ, read. My point was, outside of that one drive (which was a great drive), Cutler was ordinary. Great last drive though.

lex
08-30-2009, 07:14 PM
What does our inept offense have to do with Cutler? I dont know how much blame i can put on Orton tonight (ill put some, he wasnt great, but it would have been nice for him to have one drive without a holding penalty.

Because Cutler actually threw the ball more than 5 yards down field successfully on multiple occasions.

SonOfLe-loLang
08-30-2009, 07:17 PM
Because Cutler actually threw the ball more than 5 yards down field successfully on multiple occasions.

Multiple occasions? Actually for the first quarter and a half, i was wondering why the hell chicago got cutler because they werent going downfield. It really wasnt till that last drive when he went downfield and to the outside. The only other real pass he had before that was on a TE drag on a 3rd and 1 where Clark was pretty open. Take away Cutler's last drive (which again, was a great drive) he was very ordinary

spdirty
08-30-2009, 07:17 PM
My point of putting up Ortons stats was that STATS are MISLEADING sometimes. Christ, read. My point was, outside of that one drive (which was a great drive), Cutler was ordinary. Great last drive though.

ok. But my only point was that he crushed us on that drive, and yeah, pretty ordinary before that. So theres nothing to argue between us other than you bringing the meaning of stats into a thread that has nothing to do with stats.

BMarsh615
08-30-2009, 07:22 PM
The refs killed most of our drives. Not Orton.

SonOfLe-loLang
08-30-2009, 07:28 PM
ok. But my only point was that he crushed us on that drive, and yeah, pretty ordinary before that. So theres nothing to argue between us other than you bringing the meaning of stats into a thread that has nothing to do with stats.

Again, i was referring to Jay's day because his stats look pretty. I also said when you look at Orton's they dont look bad even though he didnt play well. thats the ONLY reason i brought it up.

atomicbloke
08-30-2009, 07:39 PM
Anyone who claims that we are a better football team without Jay Cutler, with his baggage and all, have to be the biggest freaking tools.... really what were you thinking?

ColoradoDarin
08-30-2009, 07:52 PM
The Drive 3? Is this a playoff game? No. Oh it's a preseason game with nothing on the line, of course Jay will play well in that, he only chokes with something to play for. Our defense isn't fixed, he really should have had a better night than that.

MplsBronco
08-30-2009, 07:52 PM
Anyone who claims that we are a better football team without Jay Cutler, with his baggage and all, have to be the biggest freaking tools.... really what were you thinking?

All I know is that right now I am thinking you are ****ing crying douchebag.

Williams
08-30-2009, 08:21 PM
98 yards, lol.

lol?

You sure have a lot of posts here for a bears fan.