PDA

View Full Version : I'm not a McD hater, but...

Mogulseeker
08-30-2009, 02:54 PM
This is funny:

http://www.theonion.com/content/news_briefs/josh_mcdaniels_checks_nfl

Josh McDaniels Checks NFL.com To See What Other Teams Are In The League

ENGLEWOOD, CO—First-year coach Josh McDaniels took some time out from training camp to familiarize himself with the Broncos' competition Tuesday, spending the afternoon on the league's official website to see what other teams were members of the National Football League. "There are way more than I thought there'd be," said McDaniels, who was "shocked" to learn that franchises calling themselves the Kansas City Chiefs, Oakland Raiders, and San Diego Chargers were not only in the NFL, but were actually in the same "division" as the Broncos. "I'd heard of the Steelers, obviously, but other than that, I thought it was just us and the Chiefs. Ooh, here's one called 'the Titans!'" When informed that there was an entirely separate conference called the NFC, McDaniels told reporters in the room to "get out of town."

SonOfLe-loLang
08-30-2009, 02:56 PM
The good thing about Josh is that he seems to get only more motivated with criticism. Honestly, just from a humanitarian standpoint, would you love to see this guy do amazing just to shove it in everyones faces? I know that would require people like Lex to eat crow, but god, i'd love to see that.

BroncoBuff
08-30-2009, 02:58 PM
I love The Onion, but they whiffed right there :(

ZONA
08-30-2009, 03:04 PM
funny? how is that funny?

Some idiot at the onion says to another idiot at the onion " what if we said McD was browsing on nfl.com and wouldn't it be funny if we said he didn't even know what teams were in the NFL, or even is own division, ahahahahaha, I betcha everybody would find that funny, ahahahahaha, I can't stop laughing myself, ahahahahah, oooooohhh ok I just broke a rib, aahahaa ahahaaa oooohh that's funny."

For real, how gay is this? It takes gaydom to a whole new level.

Okay, now the rest of you can insert all of your food pictures following this post. Let's see some good ole hamburgers, cheesecake, pizza roll, lets see it.

Mogulseeker
08-30-2009, 03:05 PM
There's some good stuff here:

Bill Belichick Sports Flashdance Sweatshirt

lex
08-30-2009, 03:08 PM
The good thing about Josh is that he seems to get only more motivated with criticism. Honestly, just from a humanitarian standpoint, would you love to see this guy do amazing just to shove it in everyones faces? I know that would require people like Lex to eat crow, but god, i'd love to see that.

I havent been totally negative about McDaniels. My biggest grievance has been with Bowlen.

broncofan7
08-30-2009, 03:21 PM
Well, I have been anti McD and I certainly didn't think that was funny......

Boobs McGee
08-30-2009, 04:21 PM
7082 post rule?

i kid i kid.

gunns
08-30-2009, 04:45 PM

I'm not a McD hater either, nor a McD lover. I would to see this guy do amazing because that would mean the Broncos are winning. More than anything I'd love to see a "consistent" Broncos. And I mean good consistency.

lex
08-30-2009, 04:48 PM
I'm not a McD hater either, nor a McD lover. I would to see this guy do amazing because that would mean the Broncos are winning. More than anything I'd love to see a "consistent" Broncos. And I mean good consistency.

Thats almost the best kind of consistency. The only thing better is "good clean consistency".

errand
08-30-2009, 06:00 PM
I havent been totally negative about McDaniels. My biggest grievance has been with Bowlen.

Because God forbid the owner of a team does what he wants with it, huh?

Maybe Bowlen thinks you spend too much time on the internet....clown:clown:

lex
08-30-2009, 06:22 PM
Because God forbid the owner of a team does what he wants with it, huh?

Maybe Bowlen thinks you spend too much time on the internet....clown:clown:

Or maybe Bowlen likes having sex with sheep like you.

Baaaaah.

Jesterhole
08-31-2009, 05:04 AM
The Onion is always good stuff, thx for the link. Don't let the McDouche nut lickers around here give you a hard time either...they are all on so much kool aid that they get defensive real fast.