PDA

View Full Version : Calling Taco John!

Rock Chalk
08-30-2009, 12:39 PM
Hey Taco,

You want this pickem league business done or what? We gotta take care of it ASAP. My end is ready. I need FTP access so we can go ahead and start explaining everything to everyone.

missingnumber7
08-30-2009, 01:38 PM
Wooohooo

TheElusiveKyleOrton
08-30-2009, 01:52 PM
Taco was all set to get that finished for you, but lex had to go and spam the forums this morning, and so John's going to be dealing with this ethical dilemma all afternoon.

"Do I ban a disruptive moron who regularly attacks posters and spams this forum? Or do I keep him here based on his views, which are similarly aligned with my own? Oh, whatever shall I do?"

This could take a while. I wouldn't hold my breath on the whole pick-em thing...

Rock Chalk
08-30-2009, 01:57 PM
Yeah lex's spamming really has put a damper on Taco's ability to send me FTP access.

Shut up douche.

Blueflame
08-30-2009, 01:58 PM
Taco was all set to get that finished for you, but lex had to go and spam the forums this morning, and so John's going to be dealing with this ethical dilemma all afternoon.

"Do I ban a disruptive moron who regularly attacks posters and spams this forum? Or do I keep him here based on his views, which are similarly aligned with my own? Oh, whatever shall I do?"

This could take a while. I wouldn't hold my breath on the whole pick-em thing...

Contrary to what some may believe, Taco John has a family, a job, and a real life. He is not able to be here on the OrangeMane 24 hours a day; 7 days a week, nor should he (or the mods) be expected to be.

My guess is that he's enjoying a nice late-summer Sunday with his family...

Blueflame
08-30-2009, 01:59 PM
Yeah lex's spamming really has put a damper on Taco's ability to send me FTP access.

Shut up douche.

^^^ or what he said works.... Ha!

TheElusiveKyleOrton
08-30-2009, 03:16 PM

Shut up douche.

It was a joke.

Cry about it.

Funny how blueflame doesn't take you to task for YOUR namecalling. I thought you were so far above that, blue... what happened there?

missingnumber7
08-30-2009, 03:22 PM

Congratulations...you LIKE LEX have proven you too can take a thread completely off topic.

Blueflame
08-30-2009, 03:25 PM
It was a joke.

Cry about it.

Funny how blueflame doesn't take you to task for YOUR namecalling. I thought you were so far above that, blue... what happened there?

I didn't call you a name... nor did I take Rock Chalk seriously. :P (coming from him, that was probably a sign of affection)

BroncoBuff
08-30-2009, 03:42 PM
Count me in ... !

cutthemdown
08-30-2009, 04:17 PM

lol taco spends about 1 minute a month worrying about who gets banned and who doesn't.

No one should get banned period. If you don't like the poster don't ready the posts.

Now if the poster continued to only try and spam the board then yes, but he removed his own threads when he realized what a stupid panty waste of a man he was being.

Lex even PMed and said most of his behavior stems from being molested by a guy named Josh when he was a kid. Funny thing is now he is totally gay so it's hard to figure what the big deal was. Not to mention he sends the guy an xmas care every yr.

gunns
08-30-2009, 05:49 PM
Count me in ... !

Me too.

Rock Chalk
08-31-2009, 12:18 PM
Bump

Punisher
08-31-2009, 12:20 PM
So the winner gets what?

gyldenlove
08-31-2009, 12:24 PM
So the winner gets what?

A night with Rev's cucumber sucking chick.

Punisher
08-31-2009, 12:25 PM
A night with Rev's cucumber sucking chick.

Been there done that. :curtsey:

lex
08-31-2009, 12:26 PM

Yeah, whats with that diabolical lex guy. Him and his dastardly deeds. What a ****er!

Lev Vyvanse
09-02-2009, 09:24 PM
Bump

BroncoBuff
09-02-2009, 09:26 PM
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/familyguy/images/d/d6/Joe.JPG

Let's DO this thing!!

Lev Vyvanse
09-02-2009, 09:43 PM
http://img2.allposters.com/images/HPM/FM2060.jpg

missingnumber7
09-02-2009, 09:56 PM
This or bring back VBookie

Lev Vyvanse
09-03-2009, 02:17 PM
This or bring back VBookie

What is vbookie?

missingnumber7
09-03-2009, 04:29 PM
you were given vmoney and you could vgamble it was vfun but it only lasted one vseason.

Tombstone RJ
09-03-2009, 04:38 PM
you were given vmoney and you could vgamble it was vfun but it only lasted one vseason.

I remember that. That was when the vmane was vdecent.

Lev Vyvanse
09-03-2009, 04:47 PM

That sounds fun.

Rock Chalk
09-03-2009, 04:52 PM
Ready to go, will be installed on Saturday.

BroncoBuff
09-03-2009, 05:02 PM
Ready to go, will be installed on Saturday.

YES! Where do I send the check?

Rock Chalk
09-03-2009, 05:03 PM
YES! Where do I send the check?

Pshaw, sure you aren't just going to take the money and eat lunch without the rest of the camp reporters again?

BroncoBuff
09-03-2009, 05:22 PM
:~ohyah!: