PDA

View Full Version : wow, bears fans are NUTS

tsiguy96
08-30-2009, 11:28 AM
If they hurt Cutler, ILLEGALLY ala Charles Martin, I will follow Olin Kreutz in tracking down whoever did it and, perhaps illegally, hurting the offender.

I have waited too dam long for a player this caliber to be washed away by a scorned fanbase.

I too have google and will find you, Broncos defense/Josh McD.

Who's with me?

craziness.

Inkana7
08-30-2009, 11:29 AM
I can understand them. If I were in Denver I'd consider illegally injuring Cutler.

tsiguy96
08-30-2009, 11:32 AM
they are eating up the short term memory loss stuff too there, thanking bowlen and stuff. its nuts. no one seems to realize bowlen said that in jest because the team hasnt won in so long. they are all bashing orton pretty endlessly too, i dont think they realize that during the season they were praising him as their future QB.

Hercules Rockefeller
08-30-2009, 11:35 AM
Who the **** cares?

521 1N5
08-30-2009, 11:40 AM
They are a 9. We are just a 6. What do you expect?

Ambiguous
08-30-2009, 11:45 AM
They are a 9. We are just a 6. What do you expect?

Well played sir

jhat01
08-30-2009, 11:46 AM
what's google?

BroncoMan4ever
08-30-2009, 01:08 PM
if Cutler got hurt incidentally on just a football play a clean hit type of thing, i won't feel bad, but i don't want to see anyone on our roster being labeled as a dirty player or cheap shot artist taking his bitch ass out.

HILife
08-30-2009, 01:52 PM
craziness.

so who's going to be the sniper on the roof?

BABronco
08-30-2009, 01:54 PM
if Cutler got hurt incidentally on just a football play a clean hit type of thing, i won't feel bad, but i don't want to see anyone on our roster being labeled as a dirty player or cheap shot artist taking his b**** ass out.

I think we need a dirty scary player (romoish type player). Although I really dont wanna see cutler go down.

Cool Breeze
08-30-2009, 02:08 PM
what's google?

I think its how you use mouthwash.
Bob does it with other things...

wandlc
08-30-2009, 02:23 PM
They are no worse than the posters here. I can't count the number of posts wishing for Cutler to get severely injured. This sounds like the pot calling the kettle black.

cutthemdown
08-30-2009, 02:36 PM
I can't lie, I would love it if Cutler went down. Also half of you that say you wouldn't are lying. At least half.

Football a brutal sport whose main goal is to punish the other team into giving up, then scoring more tds then them.

There is nothing wrong with yearning to see Cutler get smacked around and limp off field crying like a baby because his ankle is where his knee is supposed to be.

Now to take it outside of football and hope for his family life to go bad, or for him to get hit by a car etc would be a little too much.

As long as what you wish for happens on the football field I see nothing wrong with it.

Maybe someone can Joe Theisman him......Man that would be something.

Charles too mean Martin him though? No I couldn't go along with that, has to be between the whistles, inside the white lines!!!!!

tsiguy96
08-30-2009, 02:41 PM
they are crying about teh charles martin thing, obviously i had just been born about the time that happened, did he just throw him down?

SoCalBronco
08-30-2009, 02:44 PM
I can't lie, I would love it if Cutler went down. Also half of you that say you wouldn't are lying. At least half.

Football a brutal sport whose main goal is to punish the other team into giving up, then scoring more tds then them.

There is nothing wrong with yearning to see Cutler get smacked around and limp off field crying like a baby because his ankle is where his knee is supposed to be.

OK....so then you are agreeing that you have no problem with the Bears trying to get our players hurt if our players hurt Cutler?

Make no mistake.....there's no way that Cutler will be "incidentally" hurt in this particular game. He's either going to get hurt via a purposeful or calculated move, or he isn't going to get hurt at all.

I think our guys should be careful, here....otherwise we're going to get some blowback that isn't going to be too nice.

Hercules Rockefeller
08-30-2009, 02:58 PM
I think our guys should be careful, here....otherwise we're going to get some blowback that isn't going to be too nice.

Would this blowback be in a real meaningful way, or in simply a way that would hurt people's feelings here that other teams' fans would call the Broncos dirty?

BroncoMan4ever
I think we need a dirty scary player (romoish type player). Although I really dont wanna see cutler go down.

we need an enforcer, heavy hitter, a guy who can get into the heads of the opposition, we need a Ray Lewis type in the front 7. someone who plays nasty and rough but isn't labeled as a cheap shot artist.

a guy like Dawkins is a great guy to have, he is a good guy, a leader, and emotional, but on the field he drops the hammer on dudes, and even doing that i can't think of any people who consider him to be a cheap shot artist.

that being said, i have no problem with the defense being aggressive and physical and if in the course of the game Cutler gets injured, fine that's football and injuries happen, but i don't want to see a Bertuzzi situation where guys are just head hunting and looking to just hurt the guy.

Bronx33
idiot bears fan

BroncoMan4ever
08-30-2009, 03:01 PM
OK....so then you are agreeing that you have no problem with the Bears trying to get our players hurt if our players hurt Cutler?

Make no mistake.....there's no way that Cutler will be "incidentally" hurt in this particular game. He's either going to get hurt via a purposeful or calculated move, or he isn't going to get hurt at all.

exactly. our players have to travel a fine line tonight. if Cutler gets injured in a way that is seen as odd in any way, our entire franchise is going to look bad.

SoCalBronco
08-30-2009, 03:02 PM
Would this blowback be in a real meaningful way, or in simply a way that would hurt people's feelings here that other teams' fans would call the Broncos dirty?

What I'm suggesting is that if Cutler gets hurt, its extremely likely that one of our important players will also get hurt. They just need to play a regular game and not go out of their way to do anything. Otherwise, we're going to get into an area that will create....difficulties.

cutthemdown
08-30-2009, 03:03 PM
they are crying about teh charles martin thing, obviously i had just been born about the time that happened, did he just throw him down?

probably the worst infraction in NFL history. The play was over, Mcmahon had thrown the ball. Martin grabs him in a bear hug, then body slams him to the turf with all his weight. It was a pretty shocking moment and was the end for Martin.

Also McMahon was never the same.

Bronx33
08-30-2009, 03:04 PM
Just as long as we maim him legally it's all cool.

cutthemdown
08-30-2009, 03:04 PM
exactly. our players have to travel a fine line tonight. if Cutler gets injured in a way that is seen as odd in any way, our entire franchise is going to look bad.

you mean like is his foot was just sort of out of bounds, but really close, and some Broncos just blasted him and broke his freaking neck? Something like that? Hilarious!

SoCalBronco
08-30-2009, 03:07 PM
you mean like is his foot was just sort of out of bounds, but really close, and some Broncos just blasted him and broke his freaking neck? Something like that? Hilarious!

I wonder if you will be just as jovial when a Chicago Bear dives into Clady's leg in retaliation?

The Broncos need to act responsibly in this game.

cutthemdown
08-30-2009, 03:12 PM
I wonder if you will be just as jovial when a Chicago Bear dives into Clady's leg in retaliation?

The Broncos need to act responsibly in this game.

If you ever played football you would realize how hard it is to actually hurt someone on purpose. If you go looking for a player you rarely find success.

Responsibly you say? I disagree I think they need to run around like a bunch of crazy animals and make Lovie just pull his starters early for fear of them being killed.

wandlc
08-30-2009, 03:18 PM
I played enough football to know that I could hurt an opposing player if I chose to, and most of the time I could make it look like just part of the action too.

Rohirrim
08-30-2009, 03:20 PM
I really doubt players get caught up in this bs. Fans do. I'm sure there are players on the Broncos D who will try to get a good lick in on Cutler, but I highly doubt they will get dirty about it. Now if we still had Romo, I'd have to qualify that statement. ;D

Bronx33
08-30-2009, 03:22 PM
I really doubt players get caught up in this bs. Fans do. I'm sure there are players on the Broncos D who will try to get a good lick in on Cutler, but I highly doubt they will get dirty about it. Now if we still had Romo, I'd have to qualify that statement. ;D

Any D man worth a squat should give a QB a headache ift he opportunity presents itself.

ColoradoDarin
08-30-2009, 03:40 PM
I think they're just fearful that Jay will throw an interception and one of our DL will pile drive his shoulder into the turf ala Jim McMahon. "what, that's not legal??"

Cito Pelon
08-30-2009, 04:13 PM

What is this garbage?

" . . . .there's no way that Cutler will be "incidentally" hurt in this particular game. He's either going to get hurt via a purposeful or calculated move, or he isn't going to get hurt at all . . . ."

Good lord, you're off the deep end. What you're saying is if Cutler gets an ouchie, it's a direct result of a "purposeful or calculated move" by the Broncos. That's laughable.