PDA

View Full Version : Offseason awards

MABroncoFan
08-30-2009, 07:40 AM
http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=334&storyID=9270

Crowder is among the Offseason award winners. A plus in his case to make the team. The rest of the guys on the list will most likely be on the team.

LonghornBronco
08-30-2009, 09:16 AM
I hope Crowder makes it past cut down day...

Mr. Elway
08-30-2009, 09:55 AM
Cool story, thanks for posting it!

BroncoBuff
08-30-2009, 10:29 AM
10 winners:

Josh Barrett, Tim Crowder, Jabar Gaffney, Daniel Graham, Ben Hamilton, Peyton Hillis, Kenny Peterson, Chris Simms, Brandon Stokley and Jack Williams were all voted Offseason Award Winners by their teammates.

BroncoBuff
08-30-2009, 10:30 AM
I think both Barrett and Crowder are both in big trouble, roster-wise.

bronco militia
08-30-2009, 10:39 AM
it would be nice to see crowder do something on gameday

BroncoMan4ever
08-30-2009, 12:26 PM
I think both Barrett and Crowder are both in big trouble, roster-wise.

i think Barrett sticks. McDaniels likes his players in the secondary and he has far too much raw talent and physical attributes for McDaniels to let him walk.

imagine him learning from Dawkins for a year or 2 and then he and Bruton taking over as starters down the line. We would have a pair of the biggest strongest and fastest Safeties in the league.

jsco70
08-30-2009, 12:30 PM
I'm hopeful for Barrett because of his raw talent, however, I haven't really seen him make a play yet this preseason. The only time I have noticed him is on special teams. Perhaps the coaches are taking a closer look at Bruton and McBath to determine which one will make the roster?

lex
08-30-2009, 12:36 PM
i think Barrett sticks. McDaniels likes his players in the secondary and he has far too much raw talent and physical attributes for McDaniels to let him walk.

imagine him learning from Dawkins for a year or 2 and then he and Bruton taking over as starters down the line. We would have a pair of the biggest strongest and fastest Safeties in the league.

Barrett will likely stick for special teams if for no other reason. Recently he spoke of the challenges Priefer has in coaching a roster that runs a 3-4 where a lot of the LBs are bigger.

listopencil
08-30-2009, 02:30 PM
"Choosing the music was a lot of fun for the players, but sometimes it was fun at the music selector's expense. After Hillis chose a tracklist laden with country, LaMont Jordan (http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=498&contentID=9706) joked, "Not only is that unacceptable, it's unconstitutional … to have that playlist that he had."

Heh. Good stuff.

BroncoMan4ever
08-30-2009, 02:41 PM
"Choosing the music was a lot of fun for the players, but sometimes it was fun at the music selector's expense. After Hillis chose a tracklist laden with country, LaMont Jordan (http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=498&contentID=9706) joked, "Not only is that unacceptable, it's unconstitutional to have that playlist that he had."

Heh. Good stuff.

if Hillis continues to play the way he has whenever he is given a shot, then he can listen to whatever the hell he wants.