PDA

View Full Version : Marshall on vacation

Donk
08-28-2009, 09:46 PM
Colin Cowherd says Marshall is on vacation not punished.
Their poll agreed with him.

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/polls?pCat=114&sCat=368

Dukes
08-28-2009, 09:48 PM
File this under "Who gives a ****"

Dudeskey
08-28-2009, 09:52 PM
If a "vacation" is barring him from the facility so he doesn't start creating a rift in the locker room, then so be it...™

Rock Chalk
08-28-2009, 10:02 PM
Marshall wont see the field in Week 1 or likely Week2 or Week 3 either.

I can promise you that he wont be studying the playbook, he wont be working out to stay in shape and he wont be ready to play football anytime soon.

ANd if he's not then Denver has grounds to suspend him without pay during the season.

So yeah, he is probably on vacation now, but when he isnt getting paid because he aint ready to play, it wont be a vacation then.

Kid A
08-28-2009, 10:11 PM
Has anyone watched that new Sportsnation show? It's like a series of polls on the most asinine sports questions imaginable. The subjects they cover are like what you would expect to hear at the watercooler from the dorky guy pretending he knows how to talk about sports. It's like the sports issues your mom mentions when she tries to "talk sports" with you. "Should Vick have been given a second chance?" "What do you think about Brett Favre?"

bowtown
08-28-2009, 10:39 PM
Has anyone watched that new Sportsnation show? It's like a series of polls on the most asinine sports questions imaginable. The subjects they cover are like what you would expect to hear at the watercooler from the dorky guy pretending he knows how to talk about sports. It's like the sports issues your mom mentions when she tries to "talk sports" with you. "Should Vick have been given a second chance?" "What do you think about Brett Favre?"

It's the worst show on television. I want Spider to punch Collin Cowherd in the throat every time he speaks.

Los Broncos
08-28-2009, 10:58 PM
Take a play book with you on your vacation.

Elway777
08-29-2009, 12:28 AM
I hope he goes to vegas and looses all his money.

PRBronco
08-29-2009, 01:33 AM
I hope he goes to vegas and looses all his money.

Or starts a fight that gets a far superior human being killed. Oh wait he already did that.

elsid13
08-29-2009, 06:35 AM
Take a play book with you on your vacation.

Unfortunately it was reported that McDaniels took it away from him and wouldn't let the system level the building.

elsid13
08-29-2009, 06:37 AM
Or starts a fight that gets a far superior human being killed. Oh wait he already did that.

OK that BS. No matter what you think Marshall is not responsible for D Williams death. The man who pulled the trigger is the asshole that caused that problem and made the decision to go after a car full of people and shoot it full of holes. No matter what happened that death rest on him and not Marshall.

TheDave
08-29-2009, 06:45 AM
To be honest I'm encouraged that he didn't go do situps in his drive way yesterday. I'm also very relieved that there is no press conference being called so that his agent can yell next question for 30 minutes.

Maybe, just maybe, this incredibly stupid human being has finally realized that his only chance at a large paycheck is to put up numbers this season, keep his nose clean, and rebuild his image.

I doubt it, but anything is possible.

ghwk
08-29-2009, 07:30 AM
A vacation in humiliation.

Pony Boy
08-29-2009, 07:37 AM

:stirstir:

orange 4 life
08-29-2009, 07:54 AM
Colin Cowherd says Marshall is on vacation not punished.
Their poll agreed with him.

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/polls?pCat=114&sCat=368

Precisely what I said yesterday. By suspending him we just gave him exactly what he wanted.