PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone hear Josina Anderson on The Fan last night?

crush17
08-28-2009, 11:08 AM
She came on the Dmac and Oren show and said she had "just spoken to Brandon Marshall". Said that he disputed the whole video and that the scenes were all taken out of context. Even said that the clip of him kicking the ball was him just "imitating Ochocinco"....

Totally defended him, etc.

Two hours later, Marshall is on ESPN admitting what he did was wrong, etc.

If there is any question that you should take A SINGLE WORD she says to be the truth, lay it to rest now.

She is a hack and a fraud, and should never be allowed to report on this team again.

Its infuriating.

Rulon Velvet Jones
08-28-2009, 11:10 AM
Don't get too close, Josina. Not unless you like losing a couple teeth.

HEAV
08-28-2009, 11:12 AM
What do you expect from a reporter that is rumoured to sleep with players for info and conections.

DenverBrit
She came on the Dmac and Oren show and said she had "just spoken to Brandon Marshall". Said that he disputed the whole video and that the scenes were all taken out of context. Even said that the clip of him kicking the ball was him just "imitating Ochocinco"....

Two hours later, Marshall is on ESPN admitting what he did was wrong, etc.

If there is any question that you should take A SINGLE WORD she says to be the truth, lay it to rest now.

She is a hack and a fraud, and should never be allowed to report on this team again.

Its infuriating.

She's a 'gossip columnist' who is nothing more than a mouthpiece for some players.

Beantown Bronco
Even said that the clip of him kicking the ball was him just "imitating Ochocinco"....

Might stand a slightly better chance of getting anyone to believe this if Marshall was kicking it instead of punting it.

Ray Finkle
she looks like a gremlin....just saying....

crush17
08-28-2009, 11:14 AM
Someone needs to go Tonya Harding on that woman.

;) j/k

Houshyamama
08-28-2009, 11:16 AM
It's amazing she can do all of this from the kitchen, just saying...

Popps
08-28-2009, 11:20 AM
Yea, how about Brandon purposely batting balls down instead of catching them? That was probably an accident, too. Oh, and him jogging in sprint drills. Accident.

Got it.

Florida_Bronco
08-28-2009, 11:21 AM
Great reporter she is.

Rulon Velvet Jones
08-28-2009, 11:23 AM
"Tell everyone it was a misunderstanding"

"Gurgle gurgle..mmmph...gurgle...grrrt iiit"

bowtown
08-28-2009, 11:36 AM
Might stand a slightly better chance of getting anyone to believe this if Marshall was kicking it instead of punting it.

To be fair, he wasn't talking about kicking the football, he was talking about acting like a huge baby.

BroncoDoug
08-28-2009, 11:48 AM
yeah, I heard her. I made a reference about it in the NFL live thread. She is so blind to anything Marshall, that she doesn't use any common sense. You could tell Dmac and Oren didn't even believe her.

hades
08-28-2009, 11:56 AM
I don't even know who she is.

footstepsfrom#27
08-28-2009, 12:25 PM

Was she reporting what HE said, or defending it? If she was defending it, what did she say exactly?

footstepsfrom#27
08-28-2009, 12:26 PM
What do you expect from a reporter that is rumoured to sleep with players for info and conections.
Haven't heard that...who has suggested she does this?

DomCasual
08-28-2009, 01:05 PM

Um, ew.

Ew! Ew! Ew!

Florida_Bronco
08-28-2009, 02:08 PM
But guys, she loves the Broncos and works hard!

Garcia Bronco
08-28-2009, 02:16 PM
Haven't heard that...who has suggested she does this?

It rumored around town. There is no truth to it.

Cool Breeze
08-28-2009, 02:21 PM
Her sleeping with players is as much truth as anything she reports - not much

broncofan7
08-28-2009, 02:33 PM

If I was a betting man, and I am..............

Garcia Bronco
08-28-2009, 02:34 PM
She might be Marshall's private dancer.

broncofan7
08-28-2009, 02:34 PM
Was she reporting what HE said, or defending it? If she was defending it, what did she say exactly?

OH NOES! someone is slighting a person by the name of 'Josina'! Foosteps is on the case now!

IF her name was Erin Andrews...oh wait...never mind.........

mizzoutigers
08-28-2009, 02:39 PM
women in sports??

footstepsfrom#27
08-28-2009, 02:44 PM
OH NOES! someone is slighting a person by the name of 'Josina'! Foosteps is on the case now!

IF her name was Erin Andrews...oh wait...never mind.........
Guess you missed seeing my post on Erin Andrews didn't ya? Go find it so you can see what I posted. In this case I'm merely asking for clarification on what she said since I didn't see any quotes and it sounded like possibly she was merely reporting what he said, not what she thinks.

Or do you think that's not allowed since she's not Erin Andrews?

broncofan7
08-28-2009, 03:12 PM
Guess you missed seeing my post on Erin Andrews didn't ya? Go find it so you can see what I posted. In this case I'm merely asking for clarification on what she said since I didn't see any quotes and it sounded like possibly she was merely reporting what he said, not what she thinks.

Or do you think that's not allowed since she's not Erin Andrews?

MY point was Erin Andrews WAS 'dating' around with players.......pedroia, etc

Drek
08-28-2009, 03:34 PM

Man, I think she's a hack reporter and is basically a mouthpiece for any player who wants to tell her anything, but that is a pretty dick thing to say about someone.