PDA

View Full Version : Who is the biggest Dbag

SoDak Bronco
08-28-2009, 07:30 AM
In light of Brandon's actions on and off the field these past few years, and his recent tantrum caught on tape. I wondered who was the biggest Dbag?

TailgateNut
08-28-2009, 07:32 AM
You did list them in the proper "DOUCHEBAGGERY ORDER".

SoDak Bronco
08-28-2009, 07:33 AM
I tried not to be biased but it was hard

jhat01
08-28-2009, 07:35 AM
probably the one under her sink.

dbfan21
08-28-2009, 07:35 AM
I voted Jay just because he wouldn't even take Bowlen's call. I am sure Marshall will win the poll since this is a sore subject and everyone's pretty pissed.

And don't get me wrong, I am hopping mad about the crap Marshall is doing right now. I want Josh & Co. to make an example of BM....basically send the message that THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN!

Gcver2ver3
08-28-2009, 07:36 AM
i'm too emotionally involved to vote now...

tough choice though...

jayman_37
08-28-2009, 07:38 AM
I voted Marshall because it was reported that Jay would have showed to all mandatory sessions, and he possibly would have showed to other things. I guarantee he wouldn't ever do something like this in practice.

Say what you want about Cutler, but he wants to win and wouldn't think of doing something like this.

DrFate
08-28-2009, 07:43 AM
How is this a poll. Marshall smacks around women, the other two do nothing even close.

/end thread

Ambiguous
08-28-2009, 07:45 AM
I voted Marshall.

Atlas
08-28-2009, 07:47 AM
I voted McD of course.

If Bowlen and McD would have dealt with Marshall with some class it would be settled now. Marshall is in the last year of his contract, that typically is when you sign your star players. Back after marshall was acquitted they should have signed him to a long term contract or they should have told him to be patient and start looking for a trading partner. Instead they do the same thing they tried to do with Cutler and try to strong arm him and force Marshall to bow down like a good slave.

Now they have an unhappy player that they possibly can't get value for.

This is a total mismanagement of the team and seems pretty typical for the post-Shanny era.

baja
08-28-2009, 07:49 AM
Dude you got a woman beater on you list do you really think there any other choices here-- Marshall of course.

You might as well say what do you like it eat better ice cream or shiit or puke.

SoDak Bronco
08-28-2009, 07:58 AM
Dude you got a woman beater on you list do you really think there any other choices here-- Marshall of course.

You might as well say what do you like it eat better ice cream or shiit or puke.

You have underestimated the dbaggery of the people on this board. lots of Mcd haters, and Cutler haters (for good reason)...Not a blow out by any stretch

gunns
08-28-2009, 08:02 AM
I voted Marshall. His actions have been documented and admitted to by him. His maturity level continues to sink.

McD and Cutler, know one knows for sure what happened with each as their documentation was speculation by the media and fans. No one really knows what happened for sure on either side.

~Crash~
I voted McD of course.

If Bowlen and McD would have dealt with Marshall with some class it would be settled now. Marshall is in the last year of his contract, that typically is when you sign your star players. Back after marshall was acquitted they should have signed him to a long term contract or they should have told him to be patient and start looking for a trading partner. Instead they do the same thing they tried to do with Cutler and try to strong arm him and force Marshall to bow down like a good slave.

This is a total mismanagement of the team and seems pretty typical for the post-Shanny era.

yep but these guys want someone to hate.

yerner
I voted McD of course.

i couldn't agree with you more. Bowlen is the real idiot in this whole offseason.

SoDak Bronco
08-28-2009, 08:03 AM
How can you blame McD and the FO for how Brandon acted at the practice on Wednesday?

~Crash~
08-28-2009, 08:04 AM
I voted Marshall. His actions have been documented and admitted to by him. His maturity level continues to sink.

McD and Cutler, know one knows for sure what happened with each as their documentation was speculation by the media and fans. No one really knows what happened for sure on either side.

as a Coach if you do not control your team , then you lose that team so far I see mcd losing team members...:thought:

cousinal11
08-28-2009, 08:05 AM
How can you blame McD and the FO for how Brandon acted at the practice on Wednesday?

Basketball term - AND 1!

Popps
08-28-2009, 08:05 AM
I voted McD of course.

If Bowlen and McD would have dealt with Marshall with some class it would be settled now. .

"Dealt" with him?

They just dealt with him, boss. His dumb ass is suspended. Do you mean coddle him and cave to his idiotic demands?

Sorry, Bowlen knows his business too well to let inmates run his asylum.

As for McDaniels, leave it to the losers around this place to try to figure out a way to pin this on him. If anyone watched the video yesterday and still thinks McDaniels has ANYTHING to do with this, you're just as psycho as Brandon.

baja
08-28-2009, 08:07 AM
You have underestimated the dbaggery of the people on this board. lots of Mcd haters, and Cutler haters (for good reason)...Not a blow out by any stretch

I got to see the results, if it's anything less that 100% Marshall than there are people here with a loose morals screw. The 6' 4" 220 pound Dude beats up women /close poll

jhns
08-28-2009, 08:09 AM
I voted mcd. They all act immature and all have huge egos. The deciding factor for me is that McD is supposed to be the adult here and he is running the team. The other two still have time to grow.

~Crash~
08-28-2009, 08:11 AM

when Brandon started this **** long ago call him out in practice and make the team do his 100 wind sprints for not doing his job give him a chair and a nice icy drink tell him to count the wind sprints afterwords give him $20 tell him to go fishing the rest of the day tell all the other players if Brandon come to coast in practice tomorrow the team gets to run another 100 wind sprints and I will gladly give Brandon the day off again this Time I will not make the poor guy count all of those wind sprints ..... I have already covered this .

~Crash~
08-28-2009, 08:17 AM
"Dealt" with him?

They just dealt with him, boss. His dumb ass is suspended. Do you mean coddle him and cave to his idiotic demands?

Sorry, Bowlen knows his business too well to let inmates run his asylum.

As for McDaniels, leave it to the losers around this place to try to figure out a way to pin this on him. If anyone watched the video yesterday and still thinks McDaniels has ANYTHING to do with this, you're just as psycho as Brandon.

And just what did they settle ? making a WR and the coach look like both are losing control .

~Crash~
08-28-2009, 08:21 AM
This is a run away Train. Lets all hope there is a hill soon. Someone needs to step up . Mcd had better become that hill and soon . I think he is one and done if he does not get control.

TailgateNut
08-28-2009, 08:23 AM
I voted mcd. They all act immature and all have huge egos. The deciding factor for me is that McD is supposed to be the adult here and he is running the team. The other two still have time to grow.

Just like you do.

1.You don't give a woman beater a pass
2.You don't give an extortionist a pass.
3.You don't give a cancer a pass

This guy was partially responsible for DWills death (no doubt in my mind)
He can't stay away from breaking the law.
He's not 100% ready for anything resembling footbal
He doesn't care about his team nor his teammates.
He's one more ****up away from a League suspension.

He's the equivalent of freezer burned steak. Sure it's looks good, but it's bad for you.

baja
08-28-2009, 08:24 AM

Lets see here, what's worse;

1 First time coach makes rookie mistakes

2. Professional Quarterback acts immature

3. Six foot four 220 pound man regularly beats on women.

Why it's the rookie coach of course he ran off my hero

Kid you're F..ed up.

cousinal11
08-28-2009, 08:24 AM
when Brandon started this **** long ago call him out in practice and make the team do his 100 wind sprints for not doing his job give him a chair and a nice icy drink tell him to count the wind sprints afterwords give him $20 tell him to go fishing the rest of the day tell all the other players if Brandon come to coast in practice tomorrow the team gets to run another 100 wind sprints and I will gladly give Brandon the day off again this Time I will not make the poor guy count all of those wind sprints ..... I have already covered this .

Marshall is a baby

ColoradoDarin
08-28-2009, 08:35 AM
how is this a poll. Marshall smacks around women, the other two do nothing even close.

/end thread

+1

jhns
08-28-2009, 08:38 AM
Lets see here, what's worse;

1 First time coach makes rookie mistakes

2. Professional Quarterback acts immature

3. Six foot four 220 pound man regularly beats on women.

Why it's the rookie coach of course he ran off my hero

Kid you're F..ed up.

Rod smith had the same charge against him that marshall had. Marshall wasn't even convicted. Please prove he beat a woman.

Mcd isn't making rookie mistakes. He is pounding his chest and acting like a child when there is no point. He is in charge, there is no need to act like a child in order to prove it.

Also, rookie mistakes that end up with the team being far worse are not acceptable to me. Calling them rookie mistakes sounds like you are trying to take something off of them or make excuses. This is the NFL. Mistakes are mistakes. Maybe we should have gotten a coach that had actually coached at some level before.

ColoradoDarin
08-28-2009, 08:40 AM
jhns has now been successfully added to your ignore list. You will now be returned to where you were.

dbfan4life
08-28-2009, 08:42 AM
Are pro football players not grown up enough to know how to act? I laugh at the suggestion that the players need to be treated with kiddie gloves until they are mature enough to make their own decision. What are they, five? Hundreds of other pro player make it through their entire careers without being complete d-bags!

yerner
08-28-2009, 08:44 AM
jhns has now been successfully added to your ignore list. You will now be returned to where you were.

only the weak use the ignore list so go ahead and add me too tweedledick.

Sir_Robin
08-28-2009, 08:45 AM
I went ahead and voted for McD. Afterall, what kind of douchebag headcoach allows a player to act this way more than once during practice? Nice job letting him be insubordinate all day long.

ColoradoDarin
08-28-2009, 08:47 AM
only the weak use the ignore list so go ahead and add me too tweedledick.

nah, you're not a troll (just wrong :welcome:) , I only use it for the trolls

baja
08-28-2009, 08:49 AM
Rod smith had the same charge against him that marshall had. Marshall wasn't even convicted. Please prove he beat a woman.

Mcd isn't making rookie mistakes. He is pounding his chest and acting like a child when there is no point. He is in charge, there is no need to act like a child in order to prove it.

Also, rookie mistakes that end up with the team being far worse are not acceptable to me. Calling them rookie mistakes sounds like you are trying to take something off of them or make excuses. This is the NFL. Mistakes are mistakes. Maybe we should have gotten a coach that had actually coached at some level before.

Hey Pea Brain I was giving you "Rookie mistakes" actually I think he is doing a great job and I Like it that Cutler is gone.

baja
08-28-2009, 08:53 AM
<b>Rod smith had the same charge against him that marshall had. </b>Marshall wasn't even convicted. Please prove he beat a woman.

You are folloowing this closely enough to know there is no wy to compare Marshall's level of abuse to that of Rod Smith. In fact that is so out there that our conversations are over Bye :sunshine:

~Crash~
08-28-2009, 09:07 AM
what is the Coachs job people ? LOL

~Crash~
08-28-2009, 09:09 AM
to Keep his best players on the field ? right . and producing ? Right .

~Crash~
08-28-2009, 09:10 AM
Marshall is a baby

wow this place and all it's great takes ....:thumbsup:

~Crash~
08-28-2009, 09:11 AM
so who here think Marshall will be on the field at his best game one ? if so ...oh my...

~Crash~
08-28-2009, 09:16 AM
we got a coach that has lost control . Brandon has been coasting how f'n long and it is just now getting addressed ? I thought he was not a detraction this coach better get his act toghter because this should of been solved day one .

~Crash~
08-28-2009, 09:17 AM
you guys are all so full of hate to see the big picture

SoDak Bronco
08-28-2009, 09:17 AM
Brandon Marshall's suspension lasts through Sept. 6. He's eligible to return to Broncos Sept. 7. He got off easy here.3 minutes ago (http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter/status/3605465656) from UberTwitter (http://ubertwitter.com/)

SoDak Bronco
08-28-2009, 09:18 AM
you guys are all so full of hate to see the big picture

The human race is a interesting creature...we can't agree to disagree

~Crash~
08-28-2009, 11:27 AM
The human race is a interesting creature...we can't agree to disagree

no people alway are looking for easy answers that will cure all . some times the answer is don't go around the problem fix the mother ****er . this fixes what ?

~Crash~
08-28-2009, 11:31 AM
all we got is a pissed off player that will not be ready for the opening game . this helps the broncos ? how ?

jhns
08-28-2009, 11:32 AM
You are folloowing this closely enough to know there is no wy to compare Marshall's level of abuse to that of Rod Smith. In fact that is so out there that our conversations are over Bye :sunshine:

You are right. If I remember right, smith was convicted and marshall wasn't. So the facts, at least according to thid country, say that smith hit a woman and marshall never has.

While I don't approve of this, smith shows that a kid can grow up.

~Crash~
08-28-2009, 11:33 AM
And to the people that think this Coach is not coddling player what the **** you think he has been doing with Marshall ?

rastaman
08-28-2009, 11:35 AM

Yeah sure Baja.......I enjoyed watching Bmarsh slapping around women at half time "On the 50 yardline" for the last 32 games of his career! Actually, its a big hit on youtube!!:wiggle:

jhns
08-28-2009, 11:36 AM
And to the people that think this Coach is not coddling player what the **** you think he has been doing with Masrhall ?

The fans are dumb. I am just trying to take comfort in knowing that mcd will be held responsible by the guy that matters if this team sucks. It won't really matter anymore who did what. His only job is to win and if he doesn't he needs to go quickly.

Cowher will fix the mess mcd leaves behind.

rastaman
08-28-2009, 11:37 AM
And to the people that think this Coach is not coddling player what the **** you think he has been doing with Marshall ?

Crash....exactly, why hasn't McDaniel's ordered around the clock "Water Boarding" on Marshall to make sure he's taught a lesson.:wave:

SoDak Bronco
08-28-2009, 11:45 AM
Crash....exactly, why hasn't McDaniel's ordered around the clock "Water Boarding" on Marshall to make sure he's taught a lesson.:wave:

good try at humor..FAIL

Bigdawg26
08-28-2009, 11:50 AM
They are all dbags!!! Which one is worst the douches that are proven in the NFL like Marshall and Culter who are young Pro Bowlers. Or the douch that is not a proven NFL coach and has very little experience as and offensive cordinator and basically piggy backed off his Charlie Weiss, Brian Belicheck, and their former GM's system they installed before he even got there.

~Crash~
08-28-2009, 12:07 PM
The fans are dumb. I am just trying to take comfort in knowing that mcd will be held responsible by the guy that matters if this team sucks. It won't really matter anymore who did what. His only job is to win and if he doesn't he needs to go quickly.

Cowher will fix the mess mcd leaves behind.

I sure the hell hope so he is a ****ing Coach .

~Crash~
08-28-2009, 12:10 PM

it would have been nice if he would of just called him on it in practice day one ! I have stated how you take care of the problem qite simple

~Crash~
08-28-2009, 12:13 PM
he is getting paid millions to get all the players ready for the first game.

~Crash~
08-28-2009, 12:17 PM
Well I am tired of the subject go back to the o goody stuff much easier I guess .

DBroncos4life
08-28-2009, 12:21 PM
I certainly don't think we improved as a team from yesterday to today

Baba Booey
08-28-2009, 12:24 PM
Marshall is a huge dick. I get the feeling if Cutler wasn't dealt he would have actually put it behind him and played, unlike Marshall who seems to think pouting is the best option.

Crushaholic
08-28-2009, 12:28 PM
all we got is a pissed off player that will not be ready for the opening game . this helps the broncos ? how ?

The Broncos have one pissed off player. There will be plenty of other options. I'm glad Marshall isn't going to be able to play in the preseason. That gives the other WRs playing time...

baja
08-28-2009, 04:23 PM
Yeah sure Baja.......I enjoyed watching Bmarsh slapping around women at half time "On the 50 yardline" for the last 32 games of his career! Actually, its a big hit on youtube!!:wiggle:

If you were an option on the Dbag poll you would win in my book. Suspicions confirmed.

DHallblows
08-28-2009, 08:12 PM
I'll go with option D: WhoIsJohnGalt

maher_tyler
08-28-2009, 08:54 PM
probably the one under her sink.

Ha!

rastaman
08-28-2009, 09:44 PM
In light of Brandon's actions on and off the field these past few years, and his recent tantrum caught on tape. I wondered who was the biggest Dbag?

Hey SoDak.....pretty slick poll. Now we know who the Marshall haters are, who the Cutler haters are and who the McD haters are......BRILLANT!:curtsey:

rastaman
08-28-2009, 09:51 PM
Marshall is a huge dick. I get the feeling if Cutler wasn't dealt he would have actually put it behind him and played, unlike Marshall who seems to think pouting is the best option.

Marshall needs to comeback in the regular season and play at a 4th round pick level b/c thats how he's being paid. You haters wouldn't have a problem with that would ya? No since playing like a WR who's earning 8-15 million pre year.

Dudeskey
08-28-2009, 09:53 PM
Jay Cutler's still a punk bitch...

Rock Chalk
08-28-2009, 10:01 PM
Wow Crash sure does love to see his own typing.

rastaman
08-28-2009, 10:05 PM
good try at humor..FAIL

Maybe you should be "Water Boarded"!!!;)

Florida_Bronco
08-28-2009, 10:38 PM
The people who voted McD just lost alot of credibility.

bowtown
08-28-2009, 10:43 PM
All of the above.

~Crash~
08-31-2009, 10:30 AM
Well I am tired of the subject go back to the o goody stuff much easier I guess .

Rock Chalk get a ****ing life you ****ing loser 18 negtive of Reputation Received
Thread Date Posted By Comment
Who is the biggest Dbag 08-29-2009 12:00 AM Rock Chalk Waah

is just a bit over the top numb nuts .:sunshine: shal I start spaming you ass ?

55CrushEm
08-31-2009, 10:36 AM
Those 3 are the only choices? Where's the option for "Lex" ?