PDA

View Full Version : How loud will we boo the opposing QB this Sunday at Invesco?

KevinJames
08-26-2009, 02:01 PM
I give you 3 options

what do you think?

also it would be great if we eneded up selling out this pre-season game.

Gcver2ver3
08-26-2009, 02:06 PM
How loud will we boo the opposing QB this Sunday at Invesco?

very loud...

orange 4 life
08-26-2009, 02:09 PM
I give you 3 options

what do you think?

We sell out every game, but if you're referring to having few no shows, then I agree completely.

As for the boo birds, they better be out in force, and we ALL better remember WHO we're supposed to boo.

I swear I'm gonna lose it on someone in my section if I hear anyone boo Orton!

kamakazi_kal
08-26-2009, 02:10 PM
depends on if it's one of those 3 pick or left handed type of games. :~ohyah!:

I'll be most intrested to see if the plays stay simple.

Garcia Bronco
08-26-2009, 02:10 PM
I only boo referees, and when they've earned it.

Man-Goblin
08-26-2009, 02:12 PM
Vociferiously!

worm
08-26-2009, 02:12 PM
We sell out every game, but if you're referring to having few no shows, then I agree completely.

As for the boo birds, they better be out in force, and we ALL better remember WHO we're supposed to boo.

I swear I'm gonna lose it on someone in my section if I hear anyone boo Orton!

Everyone will get booed Jake. Josh. Kyle. Jay. Everyone. This off-season has fractured a fanbase like few others.

TheDave
08-26-2009, 02:14 PM
What are my 3 options?

Oooohhh waite, is a poll coming?

TailgateNut
08-26-2009, 02:18 PM
Everyone will get booed Jake. Josh. Kyle. Jay. Everyone. This off-season has fractured a fanbase like few others.

Me thinks you're on the money.

I also hope that no one in slapping range boos our team while wearing our jersey.

orange 4 life
08-26-2009, 02:19 PM

I FEAR you're right, but I HOPE that you're wrong.

Now is when we show just where we stand as fans.
We can either rise above and get back to our roots (when we would NEVER boo our own players and were so solid as fans to bring tears to TJ's eyes when he spoke of us) or degenerate into typical ADD generation bandwagon fans that only support their team when they're winning.

orange 4 life
08-26-2009, 02:21 PM
Me thinks you're on the money.

I also hope that no one in slapping range boos our team while wearing our jersey.

Exactly what I'm saying.

Bottom line is if a FEW of us in our respective sections do our part, then maybe we can keep everyone in line.

theAPAOps5
08-26-2009, 02:23 PM
Man this is going to be an interesting one to watch, almost wish I was going. I think it will be like a CU vs CSU game. With half the fans booing and half the fans quiet or even giving him a little cheer. Its going to be a weird one for sure.

Los Broncos
08-26-2009, 02:28 PM
I'd say it'll be pretty loud when Cutler comes onto the field.

PRBronco
08-26-2009, 02:33 PM
Vociferiously!

With aplomb!

No but seriously, who's the opposing QB, have I heard of him?

ND Bronco Fan
08-26-2009, 02:34 PM
I think a 50k plus Cutler Sucks chant would be pretty sweet

Beantown Bronco
08-26-2009, 02:39 PM
KevinJames: Epic Fail on the 3 options.

Popcorn Sutton
08-26-2009, 02:44 PM

http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10062/thumb_2WSIKGT7A4KFXHKCZSWW7MWWJ4OMEMRU.jpeg

Gcver2ver3
08-26-2009, 02:59 PM

...:spit:...

broncofan2438
08-26-2009, 02:59 PM
I plan on loosing my voice before the half. Cutler is gonna hate it

Flex Gunmetal
08-26-2009, 03:07 PM
Well after spending 4 hours drinking at brooklyns, tailgating at 3 with the game being at 6 if I'm still standing I will be as loud as possible. My buddy is selling a bunch of cutler jerseys for $5 for tailgaters to burn

TailgateNut
08-26-2009, 03:17 PM
Well after spending 4 hours drinking at brooklyns, tailgating at 3 with the game being at 6 if I'm still standing I will be as loud as possible. My buddy is selling a bunch of cutler jerseys for $5 for tailgaters to burn

It'll be like the seaon after "i tripped over my dog" left the scene. CBF had #14's jersey on fire as soon as we were set up.ROFL!

I'll buy one of you buddy's jerseys and put it in the the RV toilet in lieu of TP.

Doggcow
08-26-2009, 03:20 PM
If only he had one more post he would have been able to produce a successful poll

Hotrod
08-26-2009, 03:31 PM
LMAO 3 options my ass

uk bronco
08-26-2009, 03:59 PM
the better question would be who will egt the bigger boo cutler or vick

broncofan2438
08-26-2009, 04:02 PM

Nice man......Come over to Lot C when you get to the stadium

Florida_Bronco
08-26-2009, 04:23 PM
Not loud enough.

Jekyll15Hyde
08-26-2009, 04:30 PM

I thought this game had been sold out for some time now. Regardless of Jay, Chicago fans always travel well.

Personally, I am going to try to start a chant of "DIVA, DIVA...."

Hotrod
08-26-2009, 04:33 PM
I wonder if we could get them to play "I'm a barbie girl in a barbie world" when comes out pregame.

Flex Gunmetal
08-26-2009, 04:41 PM
Nice man......Come over to Lot C when you get to the stadium

I'll try. I don't know where we're gonna be at yet.

bombay
08-26-2009, 04:43 PM
Dead silence would be an appropriate reaction. Too bad that would open the door for loud bear dorks.

broncofan2438
08-26-2009, 05:01 PM
I'll try. I don't know where we're gonna be at yet.

Where is brooklns bar?

BlaK-Argentina
08-26-2009, 05:22 PM
I wonder if we could get them to play "I'm a barbie girl in a barbie world" when comes out pregame.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

That would be priceless.

TailgateNut
08-26-2009, 05:51 PM
Where is brooklns bar?

Just SE of Lot C

baja
08-26-2009, 06:07 PM
What are my 3 options?

Oooohhh waite, is a poll coming?

1. Boo loudly and buy baja a beer.

2. Don't boo and buy baja a tofu burrito.

3. Don't boo and share your janga with baja

broncofan2438
08-26-2009, 09:54 PM
Just SE of Lot C

Thanks boss

Orange4Life
08-26-2009, 10:02 PM
I don't understand how anyone can boo Kyle. He had a bad game but all QB's have bad games. For now he is our QB and deserves better than to get booed after a few preseason games. He was traded here, an innocent bystander.

If you want to boo Josh I can kind of understand that. I don't agree with it but whatever your feelings are he was an actual player in how the off season on folded. Kyle had nothing to do with it.

chawknz
08-26-2009, 11:50 PM
I like that we're the only game during this pre-season to be held on a Sunday and on primetime NBC.

Gonna be there. Gonna boo the hell out of Jay. I still have my jersey and I'm trying to think of a good use for it.

BroncsRule
08-26-2009, 11:55 PM
Here's a question: Is the divisiveness on this board reflected in the larger Bronco Nation? And if so, will there be fights in the stands?

Some of y'all Internet Tough Guys are promising violence against the other camp if any of those insolent fiends seated anywhere near you have the gall to exercise their first amendment rights..

Add in a river of alcohol and stir vigorously.

Is this worth fighting over?

FireFly
08-27-2009, 12:01 AM
Every time he throws the ball.

If he is sacked or throws a pick, the stadium might collapse from the reverberations!

BroncsRule
08-27-2009, 12:05 AM
What if Cutler is sacked and doesn't immediately get up? What will the crowd do?

FireFly
08-27-2009, 12:11 AM
What if Cutler is sacked and doesn't immediately get up? What will the crowd do?

They will cheer.

At least for a while.

Once they noticed something was really wrong they would sit down and shut up. If he went off on a cart and neck brace, at least 1/2 would clap him off.

alkemical
08-27-2009, 06:34 AM
I think everyone should cheer cutler to be honest. Booing him might get him fired up. I also think it'd be the classy thing to do...be better than him.

orinjkrush
08-27-2009, 06:46 AM
i think it will be one of the strangest psychotic reactions ever in sports.
the cheering and booing simultaneously will be unbelievable to watch. I hope to record the game for this reason alone.

it does reflect a total implosion. Bowlen should stay in a protected area until the catharsis occurs. I just wonder how early the fans will leave, or how poorly behaved they will be if it doesn't go well.

Tom A Hawk
08-27-2009, 07:26 AM
Will you all get offended if he gives you the Plummer salute?

TailgateNut
08-27-2009, 07:34 AM
Here's a question: Is the divisiveness on this board reflected in the larger Bronco Nation? And if so, will there be fights in the stands?

Some of y'all Internet Tough Guys are promising violence against the other camp if any of those insolent fiends seated anywhere near you have the gall to exercise their first amendment rights..

This issue has similarities to the differences between Bronco fans and Chief fans, and YES, I sorry to say, I think you could see fights in the stands.

I'd guarantee it if this were a regular season game.

TailgateNut
08-27-2009, 07:36 AM
i think everyone should cheer cutler to be honest. Booing him might get him fired up. I also think it'd be the classy thing to do...be better than him.

**** that!

Beantown Bronco
08-27-2009, 07:47 AM

Shouldn't be too tough. Just give your Ipod to the guy in charge of the pre-game tunes.

Beantown Bronco
08-27-2009, 07:48 AM
I don't understand how anyone can boo Kyle.

You live in a world in which Santa Claus got booed at a freakin football game and you seriously wonder how anyone can boo a QB like Kyle Orton?

baja
08-27-2009, 08:36 AM
I think everyone should cheer cutler to be honest. Booing him might get him fired up. I also think it'd be the classy thing to do...be better than him.

Ya that'll happen....

SoDak Bronco
08-27-2009, 09:03 AM
Cutler Sucks Cutler Sucks Cutler Sucks!! Keep it going,

Popps
08-27-2009, 09:18 AM
Here's a question: Is the divisiveness on this board reflected in the larger Bronco Nation?

Not to this degree, imo.

There are certainly soft-spined Broncos fans out there, but this board has always specialized and catered to the fickle fan. So, the likelihood is that you'll see a lot more Jay-Gays here on this board than you would at the game.

Circle Orange
08-27-2009, 07:35 PM
Shoot, this deal's so messed up, I hear the Duke will be on the sidelines booing...;D

gunns
08-27-2009, 07:55 PM

Absolutely. Have some of our fans become like the Raider fans? I'd give anything to be able to go to the game, to support the team, not make my focus the other teams QB.

skpac1001
08-27-2009, 08:01 PM
Will you all get offended if he gives you the Plummer salute?

I hope he does, that would be awesome, like the heel in wrestling. Maybe have Lovie distract an official while he chases McDaniels with a folding chair.

listopencil
08-27-2009, 08:14 PM
Sunday? I thought this game was on Saturday.

Ah well, lol. I would have realised Saturday night and gotten drunk instead.

lex
08-27-2009, 08:16 PM
I give you 3 options

what do you think?

What is "almost as loud as it will be for our own QB?"

Ill take Potpourri for 400, Alex.

Taco John
08-27-2009, 08:35 PM
Not to this degree, imo.

There are certainly soft-spined Broncos fans out there, but this board has always specialized and catered to the fickle fan. So, the likelihood is that you'll see a lot more Jay-Gays here on this board than you would at the game.

You're the perfect example of the fickle fan. You've been harping for years that the proper way to build a team is through the defensive line, and this year we've focused on offense and the defensive secondary, and now you're on this forum telling us that is the proper way to build a team.

theAPAOps5
08-27-2009, 09:58 PM

Honestly living in Denver and listening to Denver radio its very much the same as this board. You have 2 major classes and 2 subsets of those.

Classes:

-Those who are waiting to judge after a real body of work on McD
- Those who are just against it and have been from the day the greatest coach in their mind was fired.

Its very much like politics there are your DemoShanahans and RepubliDaniels.

Inside the McD supporters you have those who will go down to the bitter end saying things needed to change and McD is building something. Include Alfred Williams in that class. They think there is a certain football mystic with him and that he is preaching the right things. Even though he is bringing a culture that is hated by many fans outside of New England.

Inside the Shanny group you have those who are convinced that McD ran off Cutler, no matter how much you tell them that isn't the case. Include the local media guys like Sandy Clough in this group. He will admit that Marshall doesn't know the play book but says its childish to put him on the scout team. When deep down he is burning because Shanny always talked to him and McD won't give him the time of day.

In the end I feel McD will earn the respect of the fans and show us why the Patriots are always contenders. I also think that Shanny will take this time off, regroup and catch up to the current NFL. He will come back and win another SB and solidify his place in the HOF. I think Shanny needed the change and the Broncos needed the change.

It just hurts right now.

KevinJames
08-27-2009, 11:37 PM
lmao I admit failure with this thread.....

I didn't even think I hit the post submit

I meant to include a poll but now that I see I actually posted this I can't remember the options I think two of them were "Louder than TO in philly" and "Louder than Orlando was to Tracy McGrady after he got traded to Houston" if anyone watches or watched basketball that was some of the loudest and most consistent booing I have ever heard every time McGrady touched the ball. I forgot the others Ha!

<------FAIL

:rofl:

gunns
08-28-2009, 12:39 AM
Honestly living in Denver and listening to Denver radio its very much the same as this board. You have 2 major classes and 2 subsets of those.

Classes:

-Those who are waiting to judge after a real body of work on McD
- Those who are just against it and have been from the day the greatest coach in their mind was fired.

Its very much like politics there are your DemoShanahans and RepubliDaniels.

Inside the McD supporters you have those who will go down to the bitter end saying things needed to change and McD is building something. Include Alfred Williams in that class. They think there is a certain football mystic with him and that he is preaching the right things. Even though he is bringing a culture that is hated by many fans outside of New England.

Inside the Shanny group you have those who are convinced that McD ran off Cutler, no matter how much you tell them that isn't the case. Include the local media guys like Sandy Clough in this group. He will admit that Marshall doesn't know the play book but says its childish to put him on the scout team. When deep down he is burning because Shanny always talked to him and McD won't give him the time of day.

In the end I feel McD will earn the respect of the fans and show us why the Patriots are always contenders. I also think that Shanny will take this time off, regroup and catch up to the current NFL. He will come back and win another SB and solidify his place in the HOF. I think Shanny needed the change and the Broncos needed the change.

It just hurts right now.

You forgot the group that was all for Shanahan being fired, that looked forward to a fresh start with a new coach, that were disappointed with Cutler not taking responsibility for his part in game losses and throwing his teammates under the bus, who scratched their heads when the whole McD-Cutler fiasco started, scratched even harder when Cutler was traded, and who in the end feel that this whole fiasco didn't happen because of Shanahan being fired, but McD, who seems to be a Belichick clone, being hired and possibly just as dishonest.

The group who also feels this time off for Shanahan is good for him and that he will realize some of his mistakes but wonder why he still hangs with Slowik and think he still hasn't figured out that the defense is the intregal part to a team. A group whose real pain comes from 11 years of mediocrity and hope beyond hope that the tide will turn this year with McD. A group that will be able to handle that dishonesty if it produces a winner or at least a feeling that tide is turning.

Popps
08-28-2009, 12:51 AM
You're the perfect example of the fickle fan. You've been harping for years that the proper way to build a team is through the defensive line

Again, Taco... we'll have THREE new starters on the D-line, and our two effective DEs will also be either new, or playing new positions.

Add to that almost entirely new starters across the LB corps, and a first round pick spent on a LB/DE in the draft, and I'm not sure why you continue to keep sticking your head up your own ass on this issue.

Beyond that, we've seen very little on the field and what we HAVE seen, looks very much to me like the early signs of front-7 improvement.

So, you can continue that little fantasy-argument of yours, but like most... it just makes you look foolish.

Dude, don't take it out on me because your board runs off its best members and your dumb ass gets your site banned from Broncos practices because you can't quit shooting your mouth off.

gunns
08-28-2009, 12:22 PM
our two effective DEs

???

orange 4 life
08-28-2009, 05:22 PM

I can only speak for myself (and tailgate nut to some degree) and say that we're not being internet tough guys.

Further, there won't be any fighting over it.
IF there are a few fans that are classless enough to boo our own player(s), then they'll get put in their place.
If they respond like a-holes, I can assure you that everyone else in the section will see to it that they're subdued or ejected.

I'm sure MOST of us will stay classy, and I'm even more sure that we'll stand together against those that don't

JJJ
08-28-2009, 06:24 PM
Isn't the more pertinent question how much will they boo Orton?

By the way if there is such a thing this is can't miss preseason game. Great storylines. Well done.

TailgateNut
08-28-2009, 06:33 PM
I can only speak for myself (and tailgate nut to some degree) and say that we're not being internet tough guys.

Further, there won't be any fighting over it.
IF there are a few fans that are classless enough to boo our own player(s), then they'll get put in their place.
If they respond like a-holes, I can assure you that everyone else in the section will see to it that they're subdued or ejected.

I'm sure MOST of us will stay classy, and I'm even more sure that we'll stand together against those that don't

I agree with the majority of your post. You are correct, we are not INTERNET tough guys.

To say the least, it'll be FUN.