PDA

View Full Version : Cutler praises McDaniels (M)

Rulon Velvet Jones
08-26-2009, 01:07 PM
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) - Now that they've been separated for five
months, Bears quarterback Jay Cutler has high praise for Broncos
rookie coach Josh McDaniels, whom he'll see in a preseason game at
Invesco Field this weekend.
Cutler says in the brief time he spent with McDaniels he could
tell the Bill Belichick disciple was an offensive mastermind.
Cutler adds that the Broncos are in good hands with McDaniels and
quarterback Kyle Orton.
The Broncos traded Cutler to Chicago for Orton and three draft
picks in April after Cutler's rift with McDaniels became
irreparable.
Cutler says he doesn't want to rehash the details of their ugly
divorce, but he feels both sides are happier now that they're
apart.

BigPlayShay
08-26-2009, 01:09 PM
McDamage control.

TheReverend
08-26-2009, 01:10 PM
Repost.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
McRetard. have fun throwing to no-name receivers, McBloodsugar.

BroncoBuff
They're gonna boo anyway, Jay ....

DBroncos4life
See Cutlers trying to bring us together....

Rulon Velvet Jones
Repost.

Was it a McRepost? I just saw it come across the McWire.

TheDave
08-26-2009, 01:11 PM
Uh Oh... someones maturing.

Too bad for us...

TheReverend
08-26-2009, 01:12 PM
Was it a McRepost? I just saw it come across the McWire.

Yeah it's a recap of what he said about McD and Orton the other day. Yesterday or two days ago. Oh well, we need all the positive pub we can get. You may consider reposting it 4 or 5 more times.

HILife
08-26-2009, 01:12 PM
McDamage control.

lol

Gcver2ver3
08-26-2009, 01:15 PM
McDamage control.

....:rofl:....

Punisher
08-26-2009, 01:16 PM
Orton>diabetes

orange 4 life

LOL

Hilarious. That is exactly what I was thinking. Too late to try and play nice crybaby Jay.

baja

Too bad for us...

Ha don't kid yourself he's only saying that because he believes he will hang 50 on us and the D will pitch a shout out so by calling McD a mastermind his perceived big win will only look that much better. See!

Rohirrim
08-26-2009, 01:17 PM
Why can't we all just get along?

Tombstone RJ
08-26-2009, 01:17 PM
quarterback Kyle Orton.
irreparable.
apart.

Too little too late, Jay...

Man-Goblin
08-26-2009, 01:18 PM
He's lying to us. I can see it in his eyes.

TheDave
08-26-2009, 01:19 PM
Ha don't kid yourself he's only saying that because he believes he will hang 50 on us and the D will pitch a shout out so by calling McD a mastermind his perceived big win will only look that much better. See!

and thats exactly how I want my QB to think...

Rohirrim
Quick! Somebody check his blood sugar.

broncosteven

Yes but who will be booed?

Based on the Practice a couple weeks ago at McInvesco Jay may not be the only QB booed that night...

dbfan4life
08-26-2009, 01:22 PM
Repost.

Ummm... ok. I'll get right on it! :~ohyah!:

Wes Mantooth
08-26-2009, 01:23 PM
Another statement that proves Jay Cutler did nor does not want to be a Bronco. It was irreconcilable because he did not want to fix it. Jay would still be talking trash if his issue was with McDaniels.

RMT
08-26-2009, 01:24 PM

Too bad for us...

there's a difference between "maturing" and "choosing to act maturely" ... cutler's making a conscience choice (or at least SEEMS to be) which makes him just as much of a selfish prick as he was when he b!tched his way out of town.

orange 4 life
08-26-2009, 01:26 PM
Yes but who will be booed?

Based on the Practice a couple weeks ago at McInvesco Jay may not be the only QB booed that night...

He BETTER be the only qb that hears a chorus of boo's!!!!

God knows I'll be scolding anyone in my section that doesn't CHEER for our qb.

Remember, the fans from a practice are differen't from those at a game.
What worries me is that the fans at a preseason game are often differen't from those at a regular season game!

I'm hoping that alot of season ticket holders (like us) are keeping their tickets for this game, and I'm also hoping that our fans have enough class (and intelligence!!) to recognize how pathetic we'll look if we boo our own players.

Come on fans! Let's get back to how we were in the 70's, 80's, and 90's!
Let's wear ORANGE, and let's cheer our players without fail.

Time to show that we're the best in the NFL.

RMT
08-26-2009, 01:27 PM
He's lying to us. I can see it in his eyes.

me, too - the bloodshot eyes give him away

TheDave
08-26-2009, 01:28 PM
there's a difference maturing and choosing to act maturely ... cutler's making a conscience choice (or at least SEEMS to be) which makes him just as much of a selfish prick as he was when he b****ed his way out of town.

Exactly, he chose to say the right things... he didn't do that enough in the past.

Like it or not, that's a sign of maturity. We will see if it continues.

gtown
08-26-2009, 01:31 PM
Orton>diabetes

Are you sure about that?

jhns
08-26-2009, 01:36 PM
Exactly, he choosing to say the right things... he didn't do that enough in the past.

Who would have thought a 25 year old could still grow up? As it continues, he will only be showing us another reason this team screwed up bad.

My question is at what age can you tell someone will never grow up if they still don't show maturity? 33 maybe? My other question would be who should be showing more maturity, a 25 year old player or 33 year old that is in charge. A lot of fans here talk a lot of smack about players being immature and then turn around and love an immature, egotistical, guy that is running things.

Popcorn Sutton
08-26-2009, 01:37 PM
Exactly, he chose to say the right things... he didn't do that enough in the past.

Jay will always show maturity when he gets what he wants.

RMT
08-26-2009, 01:45 PM
Jay will always show maturity when he gets what he wants.

based on past events, there's more "fact" than "opinon" in your above post

rep

TailgateNut
08-26-2009, 01:47 PM
mcretard. Have fun throwing to no-name receivers, mcbloodsugar.

lol

TailgateNut
08-26-2009, 01:52 PM
He BETTER be the only qb that hears a chorus of boo's!!!!

God knows I'll be scolding anyone in my section that doesn't CHEER for our qb.

Remember, the fans from a practice are differen't from those at a game.
What worries me is that the fans at a preseason game are often differen't from those at a regular season game!

I'm hoping that alot of season ticket holders (like us) are keeping their tickets for this game, and I'm also hoping that our fans have enough class (and intelligence!!) to recognize how pathetic we'll look if we boo our own players.

Come on fans! Let's get back to how we were in the 70's, 80's, and 90's!
Let's wear ORANGE, and let's cheer our players without fail.

Time to show that we're the best in the NFL.

Naw, we couldn't do that. We only did that at Old Mile High. Now it's OK to boo your team (at least according to a small group of divorcees.)
Same goes for the tickets. I was on Craigslist the other day trying to find some extra tickets and the Scalping is just plain ridiculous.

cousinal11
08-26-2009, 01:55 PM
Orton>diabetes

Trashing him because of him going out partying is one thing, but joking about someone with diabetes is a bit low, no matter if it is Cu(n)tler or not.

Punisher
08-26-2009, 01:57 PM
Trashing him because of him going out partying is one thing, but joking about someone with diabetes is a bit low, no matter if it is Cu(n)tler or not.

ORTON>diabetes

bronclvr
08-26-2009, 02:00 PM
Cutler said he’s not exactly hyped for his return to the Mile High City, where he’s still trying to sell his multimillion dollar home.

“It’s a preseason game, we’ve got to keep that in perspective,” Cutler said, suggesting the Bears’ real focus is on their opener against Green Bay next month.

Cutler added he expects a rude reception from the fans Sunday night and wouldn’t expect anything less.

“I mean, they’re good fans there and you know we left ... it wasn’t the best situation,” Cutler said.

Cutler also said he wouldn’t snub McDaniels if they happen to run into each other before the game, but won’t go out of his way to shake his hand.

“I’m not going to seek him out. I’ve got business I’ve got to take care of there,” Cutler said. “I’ve got a game I’ve got to play in, so we’ll see how it goes.”

Cutler expects to see a heavy dose of blitzing from the Broncos.

“It’s the third preseason game, so offenses and defenses are adding a little bit more and a little bit more and some different wrinkles out there. So, we’re just going to be on our toes and be prepared for anything,” he said.

Cutler also said he had no advice for Broncos receiver Brandon Marshall, whose trade request this summer was denied.

“None of my business. I’m out of the loop on that whole thing,” Cutler said.

In a bit of a surprise, Cutler said he hasn’t spoken with former Broncos coach Mike Shanahan, who was fired Dec. 30 after the Broncos’ monumental collapse cost them a division title and a trip to the playoffs.

“Mike’s busy playing a lot of golf,” Cutler cracked.

After telling reporters in Lake Forest, Ill., he didn’t miss a thing about Denver, Cutler told a different story on his conference call.

“I had fun in Denver. It’s not like I didn’t enjoy my time there because I did. I loved my teammates, I loved playing there. But certain things happen that force you to move and one of those things did happen. I had to move on.”

Kid A
08-26-2009, 02:01 PM
Deadspins "Why Your Team Sucks" season previews have been pretty funny (I'm looking forward to seeing what jabs they send the Broncos way). Anyway, the Bears one had some good rips on Cutler (complete with Radiohead references!).

http://deadspin.com/5346047/why-your-team-sucks-chicago-bears

Stefan Fatsis spent an entire training camp with Cutler, and he's always been vehement with me that Cutler is a total ****ing prick no one likes, AND that Denver was right to get rid of him (I disagree). I keep asking Fatsis to go on the record with tales of the Frown Cannon's legendary dickishness. Fatsis always refuses, because he's "polite" and "a real professional." Whatever. **** that noise. Let's lay it bare. Jay Cutler is an emo-banged ********** who makes his teammates want to rape him with a rake.

Atlas
08-26-2009, 02:02 PM
Who would have thought a 25 year old could still grow up? As it continues, he will only be showing us another reason this team screwed up bad.

My question is at what age can you tell someone will never grow up if they still don't show maturity? 33 maybe? My other question would be who should be showing more maturity, a 25 year old player or 33 year old that is in charge. A lot of fans here talk a lot of smack about players being immature and then turn around and love an immature, egotistical, guy that is running things.

That's a pretty damn good post righ there.

cousinal11
08-26-2009, 02:05 PM
ORTON>diabetes

Dare I say...

Bob>punisher

TailgateNut
08-26-2009, 02:10 PM

It's not immature nor egotistical for a coach to expect his players to answer the goddamn phone. Nor is it immature for the owner to send him packing.

It is however, immature and egotistical for a player to think the organization OWES HIM SOMETHING.

prunch
08-26-2009, 02:18 PM
That's weak. At least stand by your actions d!ckhead.

jhns
08-26-2009, 02:23 PM
It's not immature nor egotistical for a coach to expect his players to answer the goddamn phone. Nor is it immature for the owner to send him packing.

It is however, immature and egotistical for a player to think the organization OWES HIM SOMETHING.

They did owe him something for working hard, playing well, and showing improvement. The guy works harder than most players in the league. He hasn't even had an offseason sonce being in th NFL.

The only thing he wanted was for the team to show him some loyalty and stop discussing trades for far worse and far more expensive players. You are correct that they don't have to show cutler loyalty. A lot of other teams jumped at the chance to pay a ton to tell cutler he won't be in trade talks. We are a far worse team without him. This is my problem with the whole thing.

The front office got into an ego war and the people in charge were unable to be the bigger man in the situation. That may be the leadership you want but I don't see it taking this team in the right direction. No other team gives away their players for stuff like this and all of the best teams this decade have had no problem giving players special treatment.

You keep trying to convince yourself that this was managed well. The results will speak for itself.

Punisher
08-26-2009, 02:27 PM
Dare I say...

Bob>punisher

Punisher>cousinal11

Popcorn Sutton
08-26-2009, 02:27 PM
They did owe him something for working hard, playing well, and showing improvement.

The 12 million dollar signing bonus covered that. Seriously, it's a business and Jay should not have been all butt hurt about his name coming up in trade talks.

jhns
08-26-2009, 02:32 PM
The 12 million dollar signing bonus covered that. Seriously, it's a business and Jay should not have been all butt hurt about his name coming up in trade talks.

I agree. I have never defended jay. I know he acted like a baby. As I always say though, cutler acting like a baby makes cutler look bad and doesn't hurt the team at all. The team acting just as immature (while also showing their inexperience at dealing woth players) hurt the team a lot.

I do think he showed enough to not be in trade talks for some crap player like cassel. I fully understand why he was insulted. Far worse player making far more money. If anything, this trade talk alone should make fans wondeer wtf is going on in this front offices heads.

Punisher
08-26-2009, 02:34 PM
Punisher>cousinal11

Ok lets Recap

Orton>Diabetes
Bob>Punisher
Punisher>cousinal11

So
Bob>Orton,diabetes,Punisher,cousinal11

I wonder if Bob can run McD offense......

hmmmmmmmmmmm hmmm...

TheDave
08-26-2009, 02:37 PM
Ok lets Recap

Orton>Diabetes
Bob>Punisher
Punisher>cousinal11

So
Bob>Orton,diabetes,Punisher,cousinal11

I wonder if Bob can run McD offense......

Like I've said before... ANYONE can QB the All-Screen Offense.

But, this whole bob thing..ehhh...mmm... No, no he can't.

Punisher
08-26-2009, 02:43 PM
Like I've said before... ANYONE can QB the All-Screen Offense.

But, this whole bob thing..ehhh...mmm... No, no he can't.

So you telling me that diabetes can run this offense! So Diabetes>cousinal11,bob,Punisher and Orton is better than Diabetes SO! Orton>Diabetes,cousinal11,punisher,bob

Orton Wins!

cousinal11
08-26-2009, 02:48 PM
Punisher>cousinal11

Real cool, man. Internet tough guy is greater than those who suffer from diabetes.

:thumbs:

TheDave
08-26-2009, 02:52 PM
So you telling me that diabetes can run this offense! So Diabetes>cousinal11,bob,Punisher and Orton is better than Diabetes SO! Orton>Diabetes,cousinal11,punisher,bob

Orton Wins!

Is this the part where I cheer for Ingle Martin?

Bigdawg26
08-26-2009, 02:52 PM
Orton>Diabetes
You must be on the Mcalcohol buddy! Jay has a better arm, accuracy, and mobility then Kyle Orton. Now I'm not downplaying the broncos but lets call a spade a spade. Kyle Orton can't even hold his liquor better than Culter.

prunch
08-26-2009, 02:54 PM
Predator > wikipedia

http://wikipediavspredator.com/

Punisher
08-26-2009, 02:55 PM
Real cool, man. Internet tough guy is greater than those who suffer from diabetes.

:thumbs:

Let me tell you the real cure for Diabetes,inject 40 milligrams of brown sugar in you,stop being a pl_lssy.These are how you cure diabetes my freind.

And Orton is well know for shooting up Brown Sugar and we all know he anit no pl_lssy

Bronx33
08-26-2009, 02:56 PM
Just take your sacks like man jay hopefully you won't have to send your dad out to the 50 to retreive your 2 front teeth.

Punisher
08-26-2009, 02:59 PM
Predator > wikipedia

http://wikipediavspredator.com/

Orton>wikipedia

broncofan2438
08-26-2009, 03:01 PM
I hate Cutler

orange 4 life
08-26-2009, 03:10 PM
You must be on the Mcalcohol buddy! Jay has a better arm, accuracy, and mobility then Kyle Orton. Now I'm not downplaying the broncos but lets call a spade a spade. Kyle Orton can't even hold his liquor better than Culter.

Maybe not, be he IS more of a leader than Cutler, and after the last three years Lord knows we NEED a leader under center.

Cutler has more talent in that golden right arm than Plummer had in his entire body, but I'd still take Plummer any day of the week and twice on Sunday.
Plummer was a gamer, a leader, and a winner.
Cutler is a talented loser with a bad attitude.

I'd take most anyone that WANTS to be here over that chump anyday, and what Orton lacks in skill he will make up for with heart. Just watch.
If you're not impressed with the way he talks to his receivers and linemen, calls audibles, rehashes plays on the sidelines with his receivers and coaches, etc. then I don't know what to tell you.

Sure, he doesn't have Cutler's talent, but Cutler's talent got us a sub .500 record on the heels of Plummer going 9-3, 10-6, 13-3, and 7-4.
BIG difference. HUGE.

Predaphin
08-26-2009, 03:11 PM
quarterback Kyle Orton.
irreparable.
apart.

Sounds more like a sarcastic shot at the Broncos to me....I can already hear Cutler at the end of that statement saying "No, really."....and then chuckling.

skpac1001
08-26-2009, 03:21 PM
Sounds more like a sarcastic shot at the Broncos to me....I can already hear Cutler at the end of that statement saying "No, really."....and then chuckling.

Then he goes out and shoots Bambi's mom.

cousinal11
08-26-2009, 03:26 PM
Let me tell you the real cure for Diabetes,inject 40 milligrams of brown sugar in you,stop being a pl_lssy.These are how you cure diabetes my freind.

And Orton is well know for shooting up Brown Sugar and we all know he anit no pl_lssy

As a type 1 diabetic and someone born before 1995 I would like to say that you're a freaking idiot. Get a life, get to rehab, get a girlfriend, something.

Bronco Rob
08-26-2009, 03:28 PM
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- Now that they've been separated for five months, Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler has high praise for Denver Broncos rookie coach Josh McDaniels, whom he'll see in a preseason game at Invesco Field this weekend.
:pimp::pimp:

Cutler says in the brief time he spent with McDaniels he could tell Bill Belichick's latest disciple was an offensive mastermind. Cutler said the Broncos are in good hands with McDaniels and quarterback Kyle Orton.

"He's going to be a good coach," Cutler told Denver reporters in a conference call Wednesday. "I think their offense is going to be fine. I think Kyle's going to be fine. [McDaniels] is an offensive mind.

"Just the brief amount of time I was able to spend with him, he's impressive. He knows a lot about offenses, he knows a lot about getting guys open and scoring points, as everyone's seen when he was in New England, so I think they're going to be fine."

The Broncos traded Cutler to Chicago for Orton and three draft picks in April after Cutler's rift with McDaniels became irreparable.

The genesis of their disagreement came when Cutler learned McDaniels had talked to the Patriots about acquiring quarterback Matt Cassel in a three-way trade that would have sent him to Tampa Bay. Cassel was dealt to Kansas City instead, but in subsequent conversations, Cutler couldn't get assurances from the 33-year-old rookie coach that his name wouldn't come up again in trade talks. So he asked out.

Cutler said he doesn't want to rehash the details of their ugly divorce, but feels both sides are happier now that they're apart.

"I think both sides would change certain things and go about it a different way, but I think both sides are happy now and we're moving on," Cutler said of the way his stint in Denver came to an acrimonious end.

Cutler said he's not exactly hyped for his return to the Mile High City, where he's still trying to sell his multimillion dollar home.

"It's a preseason game, we've got to keep that in perspective," Cutler said, suggesting the Bears' real focus is on their opener against Green Bay next month.

Cutler added he expects a rude reception from the fans Sunday night and wouldn't expect anything less.

"I mean, they're good fans there and you know we left ... it wasn't the best situation," Cutler said.

That's about all Cutler would say about Denver's fans after dissing them in a Chicago radio interview during training camp, when he said Broncos fans were a 6 and Bears fans a 9. He later clarified his remarks to say he was talking about the bigger crowds at Bears training camp practices, that's all.

Cutler also said he wouldn't snub McDaniels if they happen to run into each other before the game, but won't go out of his way to shake his hand.

"I'm not going to seek him out. I've got business I've got to take care of there," Cutler said. "I've got a game I've got to play in, so we'll see how it goes."

"It's the third preseason game, so offenses and defenses are adding a little bit more and a little bit more and some different wrinkles out there. So, we're just going to be on our toes and be prepared for anything," he said.

Cutler also said he had no advice for Broncos receiver Brandon Marshall, whose trade request this summer was denied.

"None of my business. I'm out of the loop on that whole thing," Cutler said.

In a bit of a surprise, Cutler said he hasn't spoken with former Broncos coach Mike Shanahan, who was fired Dec. 30 after the Broncos' monumental collapse cost them a division title and a trip to the playoffs.

"Mike's busy playing a lot of golf," Cutler cracked.

After telling reporters in Lake Forest, Ill., he didn't miss a thing about Denver, Cutler told a different story on his conference call.

"I had fun in Denver. It's not like I didn't enjoy my time there because I did. I loved my teammates, I loved playing there. But certain things happen that force you to move and one of those things did happen. I had to move on."

:pimp:

Ambiguous
08-26-2009, 03:36 PM
Hadn't seen this before, thanks.

Los Broncos
08-26-2009, 03:40 PM
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=83452

Cito Pelon
08-26-2009, 03:51 PM
Interesting. We'll see how it plays out.

Al Wilson
08-26-2009, 03:51 PM

Seriously, you're a douchebag.

Stay on topic, and stop being a dick.

Florida_Bronco
08-26-2009, 04:25 PM
He's trying to make nice right before he faces the **** storm. Smart move, but we're not falling for it.

Punisher
08-26-2009, 05:29 PM
As a type 1 diabetic and someone born before 1995 I would like to say that you're a freaking idiot. Get a life, get to rehab, get a girlfriend, something.

I checked out of rehab,my girlfriend broke up with me,and i know i don't have a life and i know somethings not there.

::)

Punisher
08-26-2009, 05:32 PM
Seriously, you're a douchebag.

Stay on topic, and stop being a dick.

i retired from being a douchebag after whoopi goldberg used me,and i love being a dick it turns me on. :kiss:

Ratboy
08-26-2009, 06:07 PM
lol @ "They weren't yelling "Boo", they were yelling "Booooze".

broncofan7
08-26-2009, 06:22 PM
Naw, we couldn't do that. We only did that at Old Mile High. Now it's OK to boo your team (at least according to a small group of divorcees.)
Same goes for the tickets. I was on Craigslist the other day trying to find some extra tickets and the Scalping is just plain ridiculous.

Awwww--Thanks TGN--I didn't think you were serious when you offered tickets to the game for me--I'll reciprocate and buy you a $90 pizza at the 'Death Star' here in Arlington

TonyR
08-26-2009, 06:34 PM
The guy works harder than most players in the league.

Did you get this factoid from the internetz?

listopencil
08-26-2009, 06:39 PM
Hmm...

"Frown Cannon"

I like it.

listopencil
08-26-2009, 06:39 PM
BTW-

Jesus, isn't there a sub-forum for this bull****? Why do you guys have to keep talking about Cutler.

Waaaaaaah!

rastaman
08-26-2009, 09:35 PM
Cutler said he’s not exactly hyped for his return to the Mile High City, where he’s still trying to sell his multimillion dollar home.

“It’s a preseason game, we’ve got to keep that in perspective,” Cutler said, suggesting the Bears’ real focus is on their opener against Green Bay next month.

Cutler added he expects a rude reception from the fans Sunday night and wouldn’t expect anything less.

“I mean, they’re good fans there and you know we left ... it wasn’t the best situation,” Cutler said.

Cutler also said he wouldn’t snub McDaniels if they happen to run into each other before the game, but won’t go out of his way to shake his hand.

“I’m not going to seek him out. I’ve got business I’ve got to take care of there,” Cutler said. “I’ve got a game I’ve got to play in, so we’ll see how it goes.”

“It’s the third preseason game, so offenses and defenses are adding a little bit more and a little bit more and some different wrinkles out there. So, we’re just going to be on our toes and be prepared for anything,” he said.

“None of my business. I’m out of the loop on that whole thing,” Cutler said.

In a bit of a surprise, Cutler said he hasn’t spoken with former Broncos coach Mike Shanahan, who was fired Dec. 30 after the Broncos’ monumental collapse cost them a division title and a trip to the playoffs.

“Mike’s busy playing a lot of golf,” Cutler cracked.

After telling reporters in Lake Forest, Ill., he didn’t miss a thing about Denver, Cutler told a different story on his conference call.

“I had fun in Denver. It’s not like I didn’t enjoy my time there because I did. I loved my teammates, I loved playing there. But certain things happen that force you to move and one of those things did happen. I had to move on.”

Cutler is coming into Denver with attitude of letting by Gones-be-by-gones, but also show to show McD (Respectfully) that he's a Franchise QB and he's for real. In other words Jay is going to his ex coach that he's not the same QB making the mistakes of 2008.

The Boo birds maybe silenced if Cutler performs against us the way he performed against the Giants.

If Jay plays lights out.....and we as fans still boo, then it will be the fans that will be seen as Classless.

ZONA
08-26-2009, 11:52 PM
Once his house sells, he doesn't have to say the right things about Denver anymore.

rastaman
08-27-2009, 05:05 AM
Once his house sells, he doesn't have to say the right things about Denver anymore.

Does it really matter? What really matters with Bronco Fans is when will McDaniels draft-sign a bonidfide Franchise QB. Deep down thats what the fans are thinking. Also, this will only intensify with the fans should the McDaniels QB struggle we win less than 6 games and Cutler returns to the Pro bowl and the Bears go deep into the playoffs.

DarkHorse30
08-27-2009, 08:53 AM
BTW-

Jesus, isn't there a sub-forum for this bull****? Why do you guys have to keep talking about Cutler.

Waaaaaaah!

How many huge trades has Denver done? Why wouldn't you talk about the 2nd biggest trade ever on a Bronco message board?

~Crash~
08-27-2009, 09:40 AM
there's a difference between "maturing" and "choosing to act maturely" ... cutler's making a conscience choice (or at least SEEMS to be) which makes him just as much of a selfish prick as he was when he b!tched his way out of town.

so us trying to trade him was just lies and the leaks that we were not intrested in jay long term were lies right ?

~Crash~
08-27-2009, 09:42 AM
Jay wanted to play for a team that wanted him long term you ****ers don't seem to get that it really is that ****ing simple !

TailgateNut
08-27-2009, 10:15 AM
Jay wanted to play for a team that wanted him long term you ****ers don't seem to get that it really is that ****ing simple !

No, Jay wanted a team that would put him on a pedestal for eternity for being able to move the ball betweens the 20yd lines.

It's that simple, and that doesn't win championships, it gets you a free trip to Hawaii.

4000 yds don't do **** if that yardage doesn't include points.

jhns
08-27-2009, 11:14 AM
No, Jay wanted a team that would put him on a pedestal for eternity for being able to move the ball betweens the 20yd lines.

It's that simple, and that doesn't win championships, it gets you a free trip to Hawaii.

4000 yds don't do **** if that yardage doesn't include points.

Those yards did get points though unless you are saying he sucks for not doing absolutely everything by himself. The 16th ranking everyone throws aroung includes defensive and special teams scores. We are 11th if you take 6 points out for every TD scored by the defense or special teams on every team. We are 9th in scoring if we hit 2 more of the easy field goals missed by our kicker(also not jays fault). It moves up even further if you take out extra points for defensive and special teams TDs.

The best part is cutler and the offense had the absolute worst starting field position in the league. They drove the furthest per drive in the league. They went through 7 RBs being put on IR. They were made up of rookie-third year guys. They played with the worst defense in this teams history and the special teams were not much better.

Critisizing this offense for anything other than soft RBs is a joke with what they did last season. That young offense was amazing and that includes cutler.

broncosteven
08-27-2009, 11:32 AM
Those yards did get points though unless you are saying he sucks for not doing absolutely everything by himself. The 16th ranking everyone throws aroung includes defensive and special teams scores. We are 11th if you take 6 points out for every TD scored by the defense or special teams on every team. We are 9th in scoring if we hit 2 more of the easy field goals missed by our kicker(also not jays fault). It moves up even further if you take out extra points for defensive and special teams TDs.

The best part is cutler and the offense had the absolute worst starting field position in the league. They drove the furthest per drive in the league. They went through 7 RBs being put on IR. They were made up of rookie-third year guys. They played with the worst defense in this teams history and the special teams were not much better.

Critisizing this offense for anything other than soft RBs is a joke with what they did last season. That young offense was amazing and that includes cutler.

I don't think the issue is really Cutlers play, it is that he hurt all the Bronco fans feelings when he left. Think how people act during a divorce.