PDA

View Full Version : I thought the NFL wanted to expand?

BlaK-Argentina
08-26-2009, 12:17 PM
I'm so pissed right now I can't even speak. After months, and months and months of complaining every day for two years, after sending emails to DirecTV executives in all of Latin America and the US and calling and calling to their Call Center... I received today the stupid little DirecTV magazine announcing their "complete" coverage of the NFL, 6 miserable games per sunday for the ridiculous price of $400 pesos. It was about $140 last year for the same crappy coverage and $80 the year before that!!! And in 2006 and every year before that we got EVERY game for $80 pesos. Pretty much no one can afford to pay the NFL Game Pass down here and the Sunday Ticket is all we had, but for the last 3 years it's been crap.

Sometimes ESPN won't even show the Sunday and Monday night games live, and FOX shows their games at ****ing 3 am!

I'm pretty much guaranteed to miss the Broncos every week this year because I recently moved and my new connection can't even handle a 400k stream.

Goddamnit... I can't believe they didn't listen to anyone in all of Latin America... they basically pissed on all of us. **** you Directv, **** you NFL.

Thanks for letting me vent my frustration...

http://necesitamosmasfootball.blogspot.com/

Chris
08-26-2009, 12:21 PM
I had the same problem growing up in hong kong until I moved to the US five years ago (brief stint in London and the coverage wasn't much better). Your best vet is to follow IHSDs threads and watch the games online.

The NFL is stupidly protective of it's product and cyborg Goodell makes Tagliabue look like a hippy. If you have a monopoly you don't have to change.

TheReverend
08-26-2009, 12:21 PM
400 pesos is like 3 dollars, right?

atomicbloke
08-26-2009, 12:23 PM
I used to live in different parts of Asia for the last few years. In some places, internet connectivity used to be really slow.

But I never had a problem with the Yahoo NFL Gamepass. If you think, its expensive, get the package with only Broncos games. Yahoo just mentions the 300kbps as a guideline. It worked great for me even at 100kbps.

Infact, at $209 for every game, it kicks the hell out of DirecTV.

orange 4 life
Not anymore.

Bronco LB52
You have every right to be pissed. The NFL is going about this in the wrong way.

What the NFL should be doing is keeping their product affordable to attract new customers and fans. Stiffing your most devoted customers in a soccer hot bed isn't going to help grow the sport.

BlaK-Argentina
400 pesos is like 3 dollars, right?

Yeah, not funny. For us is the same as asking you to pay 400 dollars to miss the Broncos every other week and get 6 games on sunday that you don't even care about.

orange 4 life
08-26-2009, 12:25 PM
Yeah, not funny. For us is the same as asking you to pay 400 dollars to miss the Broncos every other week and get 6 games on sunday that you don't even care about.

I got your back brother. That's why I said "not anymore."

Some people don't realize how much the exchange rate has changed.

Bronco LB52
08-26-2009, 12:27 PM
Do you have access to this page?

https://gamepass.nfl.com/nflgp/secure/registerform

BlaK-Argentina
08-26-2009, 12:31 PM

No, I don't... don't know why. I can try with a proxy though but it should be working as I'm not in any of those places.

SJ Bronco
08-26-2009, 12:36 PM
See, this plays into my fears. I always fear getting offers from outside the country to work, cause I'm afraid i won't get NFL or NHL coverage.

BlaK-Argentina
08-26-2009, 12:44 PM
I got your back brother. That's why I said "not anymore."

Some people don't realize how much the exchange rate has changed.

Jake, I just sent you a PM, I'm not sure what you mean by that but if it's about money... I don't think I can accept it. I've never had money issues, I'm used to living well but I moved here a couple of months ago and the job search is tough right now...

Jeez this sucks.

orange 4 life
08-26-2009, 01:46 PM
Yeah it was about money brother. Hope the pm helps.
I was just trying to relate to the high cost for less games, and (without going into the long story of my life recently) sympathize with you.

Searching for work is awful. Personally, I've gone into early retirement (long story) and am just thankful that my wife has her hair salon and we at least have SOME source of income.
It's been a struggle, but it is nice having the extra time.

Anyway, I'm here for ya buddy. Shoot a pm anytime. We need to find a way for you to be able to watch the Broncos!!

Rock Chalk
08-26-2009, 02:19 PM
Blak, good buddy.

Just come to America.

We promise when we put the wall up we wont kick you out :)

Beantown Bronco
08-26-2009, 02:36 PM
See the attached pic for what the NFL was talking about when they mentioned the word "expand":

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2009/08/24/nose_getting_out_of_joint/

bronco militia
08-26-2009, 02:42 PM
holy crap...one dollar only gets you 13 peso's

http://www.oanda.com/convert/classic

Rohirrim
08-26-2009, 02:50 PM
Go down to Ipanema and look at all the pretty asses. ;D

Beantown Bronco
08-26-2009, 02:50 PM
holy crap...one dollar only gets you 13 peso's

http://www.oanda.com/convert/classic

Wait a sec, that means BlaK is b*tching about paying $30 for Sunday Ticket? Even if you don't get all the games, that's a bargain. Something must be wrong here.

Houshyamama
08-26-2009, 02:57 PM
Oh well, at least you still have.... uh, polo?

chrisp
08-26-2009, 03:05 PM
Wait a sec, that means BlaK is b*tching about paying $30 for Sunday Ticket? Even if you don't get all the games, that's a bargain. Something must be wrong here.

er, guys, its not JUST the exchange rate....there is a slight disparity in like-for-like wages also. I think you need to have a better understanding of the state of the local economy before you make judgements like that....

Also if you read the post carefully its something like a 2-300% increase on the previous years...that sucks at any rate.

To the dude who mentioned game pass - I don't really think its all that reasonable, although to be honest now that they do a weekly pass I may give it a try for one or two games. Mind you, the exchange rates have NOT worked in my favour recently.....do let us know if it works for you, Blak....

BlaK-Argentina
08-26-2009, 03:22 PM

1 dollar equals about 4 pesos right now. But you don't have to think about it that way because people here get paid in pesos, not dollars... so... it's like asking someone who lives in the US and gets paid about 2900 dollars per month to fork over 400 dollars for the Ticket and MAYBE watch the Broncos twice per month, if lucky. Makes no sense. And I'm not the only one complaining about this... football IS growing and a lot of people are in this same situation. Even if I decided to pay for it I have zero guarantee of watching the Broncos every week... :(

Borks147
08-26-2009, 03:23 PM
Blak is in Argentina, not Mexico.

Argentina's peso = ~ 4 for a dollar
Mexico's peso = ~ 13 for a dollar (and was ~9 a few years ago)

Borks147
08-26-2009, 03:24 PM
grrr I hate when I take too long to reply

Borks147
08-26-2009, 03:26 PM
1 dollar equals about 4 pesos right now. But you don't have to think about it that way because people here get paid in pesos, not dollars... so... it's like asking someone who lives in the US and gets paid about 2900 dollars per month to fork over 400 dollars for the Ticket and MAYBE watch the Broncos twice per month, if lucky. Makes no sense. And I'm not the only one complaining about this... football IS growing and a lot of people are in this same situation. Even if I decided to pay for it I have zero guarantee of watching the Broncos every week... :(

By the way, can't you just go to a bookies? Thats what I do when I go home to Mexico. Just buy a few beers and watch every game in HD

Or is there no betting in Argentina?

You poor soul.

BlaK-Argentina
08-26-2009, 03:27 PM
Blak, good buddy.

Just come to America.

We promise when we put the wall up we wont kick you out :)

:~ohyah!:

I love my country, it's beautiful and the people (well most of them) are amazing... but I also like the US. As you may remember I lived in Miami for a about a year when my dad was working there and I loved it. I'd like to move there for at least a couple of years someday, but ultimately I love Argentina and I'd like to get married and all that, here. And goddamnit I want to watch my Broncos on TV! I don't think I'm asking too much!

BlaK-Argentina
08-26-2009, 03:29 PM
By the way, can't you just go to a bookies? Thats what I do when I go home to Mexico. Just buy a few beers and watch every game in HD

Or is there no betting in Argentina?

You poor soul.

Nope, no betting on sports. There are american bars in Buenos Aires were they show NFL games but as far as I know, they all had Sunday Ticket so they got screwed as well.

Borks147
08-26-2009, 03:33 PM
Nope, no betting on sports. There are american bars in Buenos Aires were they show NFL games but as far as I know, they all had Sunday Ticket so they got screwed as well.

Boo.

And I assume there is no Sky? Mexico's Sunday Ticket is only around 100 USD.

http://www.sky.com.mx/ppe/dep/783602.html

BlaK-Argentina
08-26-2009, 03:37 PM
Boo.

And I assume there is no Sky? Mexico's Sunday Ticket is only around 100 USD.

http://www.sky.com.mx/ppe/dep/783602.html

There used to be, but I think DirecTV bought them as they were going out of business. I was so happy when I got DirecTV years ago, I thought I was finally going to watch every Broncos game... and a couple of years later BAM, they screw me! Damn my luck. :)

Borks147
08-26-2009, 03:39 PM
There used to be, but I think DirecTV bought them as they were going out of business. I was so happy when I got DirecTV years ago, I thought I was finally going to watch every Broncos game... and a couple of years later BAM, they screw me! Damn my luck. :)

Ha, thats too bad. I actually think the reversed happened in Mexico where Sky bought out DirecTv de Mexico after they failed.

SportinOne
08-26-2009, 03:42 PM
I'm pretty much guaranteed to miss the Broncos every week this year.

Embrace it. If there were ever a year to miss, this would be it.

orange 4 life
08-26-2009, 04:08 PM
Embrace it. If there were ever a year to miss, this would be it.

This is the kind of idiotic statement I get tired of reading.
Tell you what. He actually WANTS to support his team, but since you don't, YOU should miss it.

Tombstone RJ
08-26-2009, 04:29 PM

I love my country, it's beautiful and the people (well most of them) are amazing... but I also like the US. As you may remember I lived in Miami for a about a year when my dad was working there and I loved it. I'd like to move there for at least a couple of years someday, but ultimately I love Argentina and I'd like to get married and all that, here. And goddamnit I want to watch my Broncos on TV! I don't think I'm asking too much!

You are not asking too much sir! I feel your pain. It sucks and I wish I could offer some kind of solution.

If the NFL ever wants to really expand it's audience, it needs to make the international community a priority, not a side show.

I just don't get it. I really don't. IF you want to expand overseas, then make your product AVAILABLE to the people. Don't hamstring them and gouge them for money...

Rock Chalk
08-26-2009, 04:40 PM

Hey Blak, do you guys pronounce it "Arhenteena" or like we do "Ar jenn tee na"?

atomicbloke
08-26-2009, 04:43 PM
Blak, just think.... you'll get to watch the Brazil-Argentina qualifier.... but I won't, even though I think it will be a classic and really want to watch it live....

So, there is a tradeoff :)

Chris
08-26-2009, 04:50 PM
At least you have the best steak in the world for next to nothing in cost, patagonia and a seriously hedonistic lifestyle. Americans by and large work all the fricking time.

BlaK-Argentina
08-26-2009, 04:52 PM
Hey Blak, do you guys pronounce it "Arhenteena" or like we do "Ar jenn tee na"?

More like the first one, though I don't know for sure how what you wrote should sound. Definitely not the second one because that's how I always hear americans pronounce it and it's not like that. (the "jenn" part)

atomicbloke
08-26-2009, 04:52 PM
At least you have the best steak in the world for next to nothing in cost, patagonia and a seriously hedonistic lifestyle. Americans by and large work all the fricking time.

+1... also add the beautiful beaches and the hottest women....

BlaK-Argentina
08-26-2009, 04:54 PM
Blak, just think.... you'll get to watch the Brazil-Argentina qualifier.... but I won't, even though I think it will be a classic and really want to watch it live....

So, there is a tradeoff :)

Meh... I'd trade you in a second! I actually find it hard to root for Argentina in soccer because everyone is so in love with the national team that it makes me want to puke. ROFL! They are always supposed to be really good and everyone talks about them like they own the world but somehow they manage to NOT win. The matches against Brazil are fun though but nothing like Broncos football... :strong:

Borks147
08-26-2009, 04:58 PM
Meh... I'd trade you in a second! I actually find it hard to root for Argentina in soccer because everyone is so in love with the national team that it makes me want to puke. ROFL! They are always supposed to be really good and everyone talks about them like they own the world but somehow they manage to NOT win. The matches against Brazil are fun though but nothing like Broncos football... :strong:

I have never heard an Argentine speak of soccer this way. A girl I worked with once almost kicked me in the balls because I said Messi wasn't *that* good.

BlaK-Argentina
08-26-2009, 04:59 PM
You are not asking too much sir! I feel your pain. It sucks and I wish I could offer some kind of solution.

If the NFL ever wants to really expand it's audience, it needs to make the international community a priority, not a side show.

I just don't get it. I really don't. IF you want to expand overseas, then make your product AVAILABLE to the people. Don't hamstring them and gouge them for money...

I don't get it either. It seems like every year the sport grows more and more but at the same time the NFL gets less coverage. They are going backwards and I just don't understand why. 8 years ago the NFL was nowhere near as popular as it is today, but strangely it was a lot easier to watch your team then than it is now.

atomicbloke
08-26-2009, 05:00 PM
They are always supposed to be really good and everyone talks about them like they own the world but somehow they manage to NOT win.

They have the greatest style of play.... their fluid passing game is what made them the favorite team around the world... when I lived in Asia, you wont believe the throngs of people who absolutely loved your national team and always rooted for them as if it was their own...

They manage not to win, because their opponents play dirty... always fouling selectively to thwart the passing sequences....

Bob's your Information Minister
08-26-2009, 05:01 PM
Ten Yard Torrents.

BlaK-Argentina
08-26-2009, 05:03 PM
This is the kind of idiotic statement I get tired of reading.
Tell you what. He actually WANTS to support his team, but since you don't, YOU should miss it.

Thanks, I didn't think that deserved a response. :)

BlaK-Argentina
08-26-2009, 05:05 PM

We like to live well... we are fun, laid back people that's for sure... but heck, if you don't work you don't eat and most people work at least 8 to 9 hours.

BlaK-Argentina
08-26-2009, 05:11 PM
They have the greatest style of play.... their fluid passing game is what made them the favorite team around the world... when I lived in Asia, you wont believe the throngs of people who absolutely loved your national team and always rooted for them as if it was their own...

They manage not to win, because their opponents play dirty... always fouling selectively to thwart the passing sequences....

That may be but aborquez is right on the money. You can't say one negative thing to any argentine about the team or any player without them going nuts, and I hate that. Or soccer for that matter. For a lot of people here soccer is THE ONLY GOOD SPORT in the world and I just want to punch people who think like that. And they use stupid arguments like the "feeling" of shouting a goal or idiotic things like that to compare the passion of the soccer fans to the fans of other sports like they are better or something. Drives me nuts!

cutthemdown
08-26-2009, 05:18 PM
We like to live well... we are fun, laid back people that's for sure... but heck, if you don't work you don't eat and most people work at least 8 to 9 hours.

I did Brazilian jazz. Bossa Novas especially.

IMO Brazil is the country we should most be partnering with.

They have incredible growth potential.

24champ
08-26-2009, 05:46 PM
Blak,

Send 3 hot Argentina women to my house and I will provide you with all the NFL games you can handle.:approve:

Sincerely,

24champ.

Sodak
08-26-2009, 06:54 PM
1. Soccer is not cool.
2. The rest of the planet sucks.
3. The rest of the planet plays soccer.
4. Therefore, the rest of the planet sucks because they play soccer. :thanku:

Simple logic.

Mogulseeker
08-26-2009, 11:23 PM
I'm so pissed right now I can't even speak. After months, and months and months of complaining every day for two years, after sending emails to DirecTV executives in all of Latin America and the US and calling and calling to their Call Center... I received today the stupid little DirecTV magazine announcing their "complete" coverage of the NFL, 6 miserable games per sunday for the ridiculous price of $400 pesos. It was about $140 last year for the same crappy coverage and $80 the year before that!!! And in 2006 and every year before that we got EVERY game for $80 pesos. Pretty much no one can afford to pay the NFL Game Pass down here and the Sunday Ticket is all we had, but for the last 3 years it's been crap.

Sometimes ESPN won't even show the Sunday and Monday night games live, and FOX shows their games at ****ing 3 am!

I'm pretty much guaranteed to miss the Broncos every week this year because I recently moved and my new connection can't even handle a 400k stream.

Goddamnit... I can't believe they didn't listen to anyone in all of Latin America... they basically pissed on all of us. **** you Directv, **** you NFL.

Thanks for letting me vent my frustration...

http://necesitamosmasfootball.blogspot.com/

I missed a lot of games when I was in the military, so I wouldn't watch football on Sunday, then on Monday I would download the Broncos game from NFL Replay on iTunes for $1.99 and catch up with the other teams as well.

thumpc
08-26-2009, 11:33 PM
It is frustrating. I spent a month in BA five years ago, BA. Un ciudad asombroso!
If you stay away from the score I bet someone here will get you the game through our fancy internet, one way or another.

BlaK-Argentina
08-26-2009, 11:38 PM
I missed a lot of games when I was in the military, so I wouldn't watch football on Sunday, then on Monday I would download the Broncos game from NFL Replay on iTunes for $1.99 and catch up with the other teams as well.

Really? I'll have to look into that. Do they still do it? Do you just go to iTunes and download the game? Can't be that easy.

FireFly
08-27-2009, 12:02 AM

It's made my life better.

:strong:

chrisp
08-27-2009, 06:11 AM
Really? I'll have to look into that. Do they still do it? Do you just go to iTunes and download the game? Can't be that easy.

I'm prepared to bet its blocked from outside the US.

I noticed on NFL.com looking at last years games there was a link to re-watch the whole thing - I clicked on it and it told me I was 'out of region' to watch it and it directed me to the gamepass site.

Therefore I don't think that mainstream sites like I tunes would be allowing access to such content from outside the US - they're trying to encourage everyone to go for gamepass...

Having said that you never know.....

C130Herkload
08-27-2009, 08:51 AM
I live in Germany and dont even have the option to get crappy direct TV . I have to envy yours....

I use Sling box for all of my footbal and stateside tv needs. Works like a champion.

I can DVR games and actually watch any show I want...

www.slingmedia.com (http://www.slingmedia.com)

Well worth the cost. Cant get them off amazon, Best buy etc. about $150.00 or 1.75 million Pesos.

Good Luck amigo.

Haroldthebarrel
08-27-2009, 10:19 AM
We have the same problem here in Norway. A couple of years ago the network actually managed to broadcast the US vs the World in golf crap over the nfl playoffs.

This superbowl, when there are actually becoming more and more people following, for the first time in like twenty years became pay pr view.

Secondly, it annoys me that the nfl spend so much time protecting their rights when it doesnt seem necessary. how many best of clips of for instance Barry Sanders on youtube have been deleted through the nfl protecting their rights.
To me that is so counterproductive because basically the only way people here get to know the game is through the SB and highlights on for instance youtube(that are fantastic enough that even a footbal analphabet can appreciate.
And now both venues have been taken away).

Luckily there is internet, although the connection and defintion is often crap.

LordHelmchen
08-27-2009, 10:25 AM
I live in Germany and dont even have the option to get crappy direct TV . I have to envy yours....

I use Sling box for all of my footbal and stateside tv needs. Works like a champion.

Well worth the cost. Cant get them off amazon, Best buy etc. about $150.00 or 1.75 million Pesos.

Good Luck amigo.

if you don't have the possibility to use sling box , you can get ESPN America in Europe. That's at least 4 live games per weekend, two reruns and all NFL network live games.

I will get Gamepass HD again this year. I consider it to be quite a lot of cash, 240 bucks, but thanks to the strong Euro it doesn't hurt as much..

Good luck Blak... maybe we can do what we did last year again.

BlaK-Argentina
08-27-2009, 11:03 AM
if you don't have the possibility to use sling box , you can get ESPN America in Europe. That's at least 4 live games per weekend, two reruns and all NFL network live games.

I will get Gamepass HD again this year. I consider it to be quite a lot of cash, 240 bucks, but thanks to the strong Euro it doesn't hurt as much..

Good luck Blak... maybe we can do what we did last year again.

Only if you let me pay you man, you played dumb, blind and deaf last year when I said I would pay you. You bastard!! ROFL!

BlaK-Argentina
08-27-2009, 11:06 AM

Good Luck amigo.

Do you still need a good internet connection for that? Because mine sucks.

DenverBroncosJM
08-27-2009, 11:13 AM
Cant you pay Directv extra and have them switch your local channels to the denver area? I remember reading about that, well every year at this time.

BlaK-Argentina
08-27-2009, 11:16 AM
Cant you pay Directv extra and have them switch your local channels to the denver area? I remember reading about that, well every year at this time.

I don't think they can do that here. That would be way too good for my luck.

atomicbloke
08-27-2009, 11:19 AM
Just get the Yahoo! NFL Gamepass dude.... it's waaay better than DirecTV.... sometimes, I wish I lived in Canada, I could get the whole season cheaper than what you have to pay for DirecTV in America....

SonOfLe-loLang
08-27-2009, 11:25 AM
I once met an Argentine stripper who sat on my lap for 30 minutes telling me how she used to get robbed in Buenos Aires on the regular and how much she hated the city...then in the same breath told me i should visit it one day.

BlaK-Argentina
08-27-2009, 11:26 AM
Just get the Yahoo! NFL Gamepass dude.... it's waaay better than DirecTV.... sometimes, I wish I lived in Canada, I could get the whole season cheaper than what you have to pay for DirecTV in America....

I can't! It says I'm restricted. (BS!)

BlaK-Argentina
08-27-2009, 11:29 AM
I once met an Argentine stripper who sat on my lap for 30 minutes telling me how she used to get robbed in Buenos Aires on the regular and how much she hated the city...then in the same breath told me i should visit it one day.

Ha, yeah... I don't live there anymore. Heck I have to go there tomorrow and I know I will just go out when I absolutely have to because the crime is terrible right now. It wasn't so bad a year ago but now... ugh. That's the main reason why I moved... and it's too bad because it's a nice city. Where I live now I can let the freaking car door open all night that no one will touch it.

broncocalijohn
08-27-2009, 01:11 PM
Blak, two suggestions for ya. One is to hit up a bar with satellite tv and watch it there with other countrymen loving American Football. Second, I used to have the big dish and gave the provider my cousin's address in Colorado where he didnt have any other access but satellite (no cable). I purchased the Denver stations for around $7 and saw not only the games but the tv news for postgame interviews. That is what is great about Denver. There could be a SWAT team standoff at the 70 and 25 freeways and they would break from it to do the postgame shows. All of the news stations! You guys in Denver have it good for football coverage.

Flyboy063
08-27-2009, 01:31 PM

Good Luck amigo.

If Slingbox is too expensive for you; another option is Hava Platinum or Hava Titanium. They work the same way as slingbox.

BlaK-Argentina
08-27-2009, 02:01 PM
Blak, two suggestions for ya. One is to hit up a bar with satellite tv and watch it there with other countrymen loving American Football. Second, I used to have the big dish and gave the provider my cousin's address in Colorado where he didnt have any other access but satellite (no cable). I purchased the Denver stations for around $7 and saw not only the games but the tv news for postgame interviews. That is what is great about Denver. There could be a SWAT team standoff at the 70 and 25 freeways and they would break from it to do the postgame shows. All of the news stations! You guys in Denver have it good for football coverage.

I'll contact DirecTV to see if they can do that.

LordHelmchen
08-27-2009, 02:03 PM

why go for the Yahoo! NFL Gamepass when you can get Gamepass HD from the NFL directly? :wiggle:

C130Herkload
08-27-2009, 02:03 PM
Ive have the sling box for about three yrs. No issues as of yet. Many available options out there as others have said. Yes you do have to have a decent internet connection (DSL or better). Its cool because I can take my laptop worldwide and catch US TV. Ive sat in a hotel in Tbilisi, Georgia and watched Bronco games on the DVR with it. Ive sat in a tent in Talil Iraq using it as well with a slower connection, but still worked. Hope this works out for you.

LordHelmchen
08-27-2009, 02:06 PM
Only if you let me pay you man, you played dumb, blind and deaf last year when I said I would pay you. You bastard!! ROFL!

yeah, I know.. but c'mon, let me pay it and for that you owe me two dates with beautiful Argentinian ladies when I come over there :afro:

That might be earlier than you think, with my new job I can fly intercontinental for 199 ... two-way :thumbsup:

BlaK-Argentina
08-27-2009, 02:08 PM
yeah, I know.. but c'mon, let me pay it and for that you owe me two dates with beautiful Argentinian ladies when I come over there :afro:

That might be earlier than you think, with my new job I can fly intercontinental for 199 €... two-way :thumbsup:

Ok I might take you up on that BUT I can only offer you ONE date with TWO girls. Deal? :rofl:

LordHelmchen
08-27-2009, 02:11 PM
Ok I might take you up on that BUT I can only offer you ONE date with TWO girls. Deal? :rofl:

oh well.. let me think hard about that.. you are a tough negotiator.. but ok , I'll take it .. reluctantly ;D

BlaK-Argentina
08-27-2009, 02:16 PM
oh well.. let me think hard about that.. you are a tough negotiator.. but ok , I'll take it .. reluctantly ;D

You're a great guy, seriously. I'll definitely take you out for some great steak with a couple of female friends if you come here. You saved me from missing at least 4 games last year. :thumbs:

LordHelmchen
08-27-2009, 02:41 PM
Great steak.. yummy.. I might just come over there just for the steaks! Gladly doing that for a fellow Bronco fan ;)

BlaK-Argentina
08-27-2009, 02:43 PM
Great steak.. yummy.. I might just come over there just for the steaks! Gladly doing that for a fellow Bronco fan ;)

Psst, you know you would be coming for a different kind of meat.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/danrocar/Pampita15.jpg