PDA

View Full Version : Orton or Campbell as back up?

Chris
08-24-2009, 09:48 AM
I think Orton has more upside.

JCMElway
08-24-2009, 10:43 AM
I think Orton does has the advantage, all homerism aside. In a McD offense, Orton has a shot at 3,500 yards passing and 30 touchdowns. Campbelll does not have that potential.

But, because Orton is probably going to be closer to 2,800k and 22 TDs, he is a backup.

underrated29
08-24-2009, 11:40 AM
you know the answer to this already. You didnt need a thread about it. Everyone is going to give you the same answer you originally thought.

Chris
08-24-2009, 02:21 PM
you know the answer to this already. You didnt need a thread about it. Everyone is going to give you the same answer you originally thought.

What can I say, fear of my own orange coloured glasses ;) Thanks guys.

underrated29
08-24-2009, 02:45 PM
It happenes. But its always better to root for your team then to root against them and for them at the same time.

???

I mean root for him as he is on your team and part of the broncos. Vs rooting for the broncos, but having to root against him cuz someone else has him.

gunns
08-24-2009, 02:58 PM
I have a question and I'll piggy back this thread. Keeper league, Barber or Sproules? I'm leaning towards Sproules as they gave him that huge contract and I think will use him more often.

Chris
08-24-2009, 03:04 PM
That's a tough one. I would look at the run D's on both their schedules.

EDIT: I'd go with Barber. You just don't know when Sproles is going to be used. Barber is a red zone back.

Neither of these guys should be starters.

gunns
08-24-2009, 08:59 PM
That's a tough one. I would look at the run D's on both their schedules.

EDIT: I'd go with Barber. You just don't know when Sproles is going to be used. Barber is a red zone back.

Neither of these guys should be starters.

I loved Barber last year but I worry Dallas may start splitting his time with Felix Jones. But that's probably what would happen with LT and Sproles. No neither would be the starter. But I pick two from my roster last year and by the end of last year that team was decimated with injuries and players I had to pick up to fill in. So it'll be Drew Brees and one of those guys. Yeah I'll probably go with Barber as even if he splits time with Jones he'll have few yards but more TD's.