PDA

View Full Version : Keeper leauge: AP or Turner or Brees... oh my

Que
08-17-2009, 10:40 AM
Okay, I'm in a keeper league, standard rules, flex is a WR/TE.

I had a killer team last year. Can only keep one. Trying to decide between:

1. Adrian Peterson
2. Michael Turner
3. Drew Brees

Thoughts?

underrated29
08-17-2009, 11:01 AM
AP- all day long.

Turner would be my second choice. A close secong but still second.

Brees- who is a stud (i had him last year too) does not carry the same value imo as those two do.

ohiobronco2
08-17-2009, 12:28 PM
I'd keep Turner. He actually has a QB and a favorable schedule. Add in Tony G. and Roddy White. What other offensive weapons does Minny have. Sure they drafted Harvin, but he has had a run of bad luck for some time now.

Doggcow
08-17-2009, 01:24 PM
I'd keep Turner. He actually has a QB and a favorable schedule. Add in Tony G. and Roddy White. What other offensive weapons does Minny have. Sure they drafted Harvin, but he has had a run of bad luck for some time now.

WOW! Are you kidding me? Based on last year (which I know it can change dramatically) Turner has one of THE HARDEST schedules to run against. Plus AD plays Detroit twice...

underrated29
08-17-2009, 01:33 PM
WOW! Are you kidding me? Based on last year (which I know it can change dramatically) Turner has one of THE HARDEST schedules to run against. Plus AD plays Detroit twice...

Dam its going to suck drafting against you sir Dogg! Thats exactly what i thought aswell. Exactly!

On top of DET twice, i find their schedule pretty reasonable (vikings that is). And Berian with a healthy rosenfells is 2x as potent as berrian with jackson. And berian with jackson was 1k+ and like 8? tds.

Turner is a stud, but keep AP. They both could have similiar years this year. But in the event of a tie- go with history. History tells us ALL DAY Peterson.