PDA

View Full Version : Here is my FF team, thoughts?

SoDak Bronco
08-16-2009, 01:24 PM
QB Donovan McNabb

WR Andre Johnson

WR Roddy White

WR DeSean Jackson

RB Steven Jackson

RB Larry Johnson

TE Jason Witten

K Kris Brown

DEF New York

Subs:
Darren McFadden, Donald Brown, Shonn Greene, Earnest Graham

Matt Hasselback

Josh Morgan

SoDak Bronco
08-16-2009, 01:27 PM
This is a twelve man league, no keepers, I was selecting #8 and got Steven Jackson, then Andre Johnson on the way back around. I got a little carried away with the backup RBs, I didn't draft enough WR's, but I can pick up some young guys if someone starts looking good.

underrated29
08-16-2009, 03:31 PM
looks pretty good. Depending on how you score and all.

without knowing that id say from the looks you get about

Doggcow
08-16-2009, 04:03 PM
I dont like McNabb at QB, I woulda waited longer and snagged like Matt Ryan.

Also, why didn't you draft Jamaal Charles? Earnest Graham should be dropped straight up for Jamaal or Jerome Harrison imo.

underrated29
08-16-2009, 05:02 PM
God i love FF.

So many different view points and opinions. We all think we can predict the future and we all think that our own analysis is best. I love it.

I am not going to say anything because i wll be drafting against the dogcow in two weeks and dont want him to know who i am and who i am not targeting. But remember its only been 1 week.

3 more left before it counts.

SoDak Bronco
08-16-2009, 09:08 PM
Actually Matty Ice was taken before McNabb...He was the best available..I had him last year and he did really good, and dropped off at the end of the year. Thanks for the feedback.

Majik
08-30-2009, 09:08 AM
I don't think you got carried away with drafting backup running backs at all, Larry Johnson as a starter makes me nervous and should make you as well. Larry J is really the lone weak spot on your lineup, but you did a great job of filling your bench with high potential guys like McFadden, Brown, and Green. With Steven Jackson's injury history, those backs may come in handy too. Josh Morgan is a great sleeper, +1. I see your team doing very well this season.

OrangeCrush2724
08-30-2009, 09:34 AM
QB: Big Ben and Bret Favre
RB: MJD, Moreno, Bradshaw, Ernest Graham, Hillis
WR: Jennings, Owens, TJ, Royal, Chambers
TE: Kevin Boss
Defense: Chicago
K: Rackers

Very thin at RB's...

Br0nc0Buster
08-31-2009, 04:46 PM
I like your team with the exception of Larry Johnson