PDA

View Full Version : Cutler "highlights" ... hah

prunch
08-15-2009, 08:45 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d811ecd5d/Pre-WK-1-Jay-Cutler-highlights

Yes, yes, yes ..... i know, he is still better than orton.

But watching that makes this weekend a little better.

KS Bronco
08-15-2009, 08:51 PM
he had, essentially, 2 picks in one quarter, orton had 3 in one half; how does that make him better than orton?

theAPAOps5
08-15-2009, 08:53 PM
This is why nobody should be panicking over the first pre-season game. I think both will get better but Sadly for Cutler the booze will always limit him!

Sorry had to do it! :)

BroncoDoug
08-15-2009, 08:58 PM
They both are pretty much who we thought they were. Orton has a weak arm, Cutler still doesn't set his feet, and locks onto one receiver...

footstepsfrom#27
08-15-2009, 08:59 PM
he had, essentially, 2 picks in one quarter, orton had 3 in one half; how does that make him better than orton?
You really need to wait till you get to 100 posts before you post again.

Rock Chalk
08-15-2009, 09:00 PM

I couldnt help it, that was funny.

I still think Cutler is as good as he is ever going to be. His "faults" will remain with him throughout his career. Too "ingrained" into his QB mindset.

Meck77
08-15-2009, 09:04 PM
They both are pretty much who we thought they were.

Orton probably holds his liquor better than beetus boy though. Advantage Neck beard. :thumbs:

lex
08-15-2009, 09:33 PM

How many actual picks? Ortons lack of armstrength makes his passes more catchable for defenders.

Popps
08-15-2009, 09:40 PM
How many actual picks? Ortons lack of armstrength makes his passes more catchable for defenders.

Cutler had the 2nd most INTs in the league last year.

Apparently defenders found his balls very "catchable," as well.

Killericon
08-15-2009, 09:41 PM

Wow. Without taking a side in the nonsensical "Who had a better first preseason game?" debate, let me just say that that's a BIG stretch.

lex
08-15-2009, 09:45 PM

Yeah, passes lose velocity when theyre more than 8 yards down field.

lex
08-15-2009, 09:46 PM
Wow. Without taking a side in the nonsensical "Who had a better first preseason game?" debate, let me just say that that's a BIG stretch.

No. Whats nonsensical is saying he had INTs that he didnt have.

eddie mac
08-15-2009, 09:51 PM

Simms beat them both with no spleen to boot.:D

Killericon
08-15-2009, 09:55 PM

Kyle gave him a full body massage last night, that helped.

DenverBrit
08-15-2009, 10:18 PM

Less weight, more mobile. ;D

Doggcow
08-16-2009, 01:08 AM
LOL WOW! That does make me feel better! He looked like trash behind that Oline, throwing jump balls to HESTER? REALLY? He can complete passes to wide open receivers though which is impressive... for Tavaris Jackson.

Archer81
08-16-2009, 01:23 AM
Kyle gave him a full body massage last night, that helped.

LOL.

:Broncos:

KS Bronco
08-16-2009, 08:47 AM

some of us have slightly better things to do beside comment on every play each year on this site.
i was simply comparing their play in their first preseason games. orton looked better and didnt blame his teammates for his int's. get off cutlers ****

bronco0608
08-16-2009, 09:30 AM
No. Whats nonsensical is saying he had INTs that he didnt have.

Go ahead and post a pic of yourself so we can photoshop it with you giving Cutler a hummer.

You sound like and old man defending his wife.

lex
08-16-2009, 09:34 AM
Go ahead and post a pic of yourself so we can photoshop it with you giving Cutler a hummer.

You sound like and old man defending his wife.

Thats retarded.

bronco0608
08-16-2009, 09:43 AM
It's quite apparent that many posters here are not Bronco fans, but fans of players.

Jay Cutler no longer plays for the Broncos. Therefore, he is the ENEMY! HE DEMANDED A TRADE OUT OF DENVER!

I could understand the unhealthy bro-mance for Cutler if he was an innocent party to this whole mess, but that cock-sucker didn't want to play for us because he got his panties in a twist.

There are a ton of posters who defend his honor at every chance they get. WHY?

Its like woman who gets beat and stays with her man. No matter what he does, she rationalizes it and defends him.

Call it the Battered Cutler Fanboy Syndrome.

CHANGSTER
08-16-2009, 09:49 AM
Cant we all just get along and hate Cutler as one? :pity:

Slap-a da bass!

lex
08-16-2009, 09:50 AM
It's quite apparent that many posters here are not Bronco fans, but fans of players.

Jay Cutler no longer plays for the Broncos. Therefore, he is the ENEMY! HE DEMANDED A TRADE OUT OF DENVER!

I could understand the unhealthy bro-mance for Cutler if he was an innocent party to this whole mess, but that cock-sucker didn't want to play for us because he got his panties in a twist.

Its like woman who gets beat and stays with her man. No matter what he does, she rationalizes it and defends him.

No, your understanding of what a fan is, is flawed. Being a fan doesn not require being a sheep...it does not require blind acceptance and trading away Cutler will be the basis for criticism where the FO and the head coach are concerned.

Its you that needs to come to terms with the fact that half the time its the scorned women who are the ones that bring up Cutler and also, its you that should realize that people are going to talk about Cutler, whether you like it or not. Good luck trying to suggest otherwise.

jacob2125
08-16-2009, 10:26 AM
There's Jay's great deep ball :)

azbroncfan
08-16-2009, 10:37 AM
Orton probably holds his liquor better than beetus boy though. Advantage Neck beard. :thumbs:

I can agree with that as he has already shown he is more mature and not near the primidonna excuse maker that Cutler is. I'll bet Jay is a fruity drink kind of guy.

cutthemdown
08-16-2009, 10:43 AM
They both are pretty much who we thought they were. Orton has a weak arm, Cutler still doesn't set his feet, and locks onto one receiver...

with Orton though its lack of athletic ability. With Cutler he's just arrogant. Cutler thinks he is up there with Brady, Manning etc already, Drew Brees etc etc, but really he's not and unless he evaluates himself he never will be. You can't just look in the mirror and say man you are good baby, Superbowl here I come. It takes hard work and realizing what part of your game you need to work on.

IMO Favre won a Superbowl early, believed the media hype he was better them Montana, and then never worked on his game to cut down on picks and turnovers. Had he done that Favre probably has a couple more rings.

cutthemdown
08-16-2009, 10:45 AM
No, your understanding of what a fan is, is flawed. Being a fan doesn not require being a sheep...it does not require blind acceptance and trading away Cutler will be the basis for criticism where the FO and the head coach are concerned.

Its you that needs to come to terms with the fact that half the time its the scorned women who are the ones that bring up Cutler and also, its you that should realize that people are going to talk about Cutler, whether you like it or not. Good luck trying to suggest otherwise.

It's not that you can't be pissed at the team, but deep down it sort of seems like some fans want Cutler to do well, so that trading him was really bad.

That to me doesn't make since. Any non Bronco can break a leg for all I care. They can always get a real job like the rest of us.

cutthemdown
08-16-2009, 10:47 AM

I look forward to watching Cutler writhe in pain at some point. I just know he is such a jerk defenders are going to give him an extra lil bit every hit for his whole career. Eventually someone in the big bad NFC will get him.

I love that Viking pass rush, you never know.

Circle Orange
08-16-2009, 12:59 PM
Interesting, that "cannon" heaved a pass that floated somewhat, the one off his back foot.

Of course, my eyes were playing tricks. Spatially shifting TV screen and all...maybe he couldn't see 'over' the line. ;D

Quoydogs
08-16-2009, 01:26 PM
It's not that you can't be pissed at the team, but deep down it sort of seems like some fans want Cutler to do well, so that trading him was really bad.

That to me doesn't make since. Any non Bronco can break a leg for all I care. They can always get a real job like the rest of us.

I kinda see it like this. Cutler is an amazing athlete that we had for 3 years. Now that being said, he turned into a bitch and someone needed to slap him like one but that never happened. I can't go around saying that he sucks, because he is a gifted player. However on that note, I can say I will be smiling every time his O-line falls apart and he gets his azz sacked. Or when it is 30 below and windy and he can't throw the ball right and tries to anyways and gets 4 picks. Lastly when he has no WR'S and has a melt down because he see that the WR's here made him look all that much better. Hilarious!

Captain Bronco
08-16-2009, 01:51 PM
I agree. I was as big a Cutler fan as anyone was last season. I stuck up for him in his little Phillip Rivers feud, I compared him favorably to other top quarterbacks, and I even bought his jersey (that one definitely bit me in the butt). When the whole McDaniels melodrama started, I took Cutler's side. I took his side, that is, until he started acting like a maladjusted four year old who was told he can't have a cookie before supper. As soon as he slinked off to Chicago and started talking crap about Denver fans, he officially became The Enemy. I plan on having many a laugh watching Jay in swirling 10 below sleet, ducking Viking linebackers before hurling a sliding back foot pass to the free saftey covering a Bear's faceless receiver. The moment I most look forward to is the spoiled four year old pout he's going to give as he slinks back to the side line. Is he phenomenally talented? Yes. But he's also The Enemy...

broncswin
08-16-2009, 01:58 PM
I kinda see it like this. Cutler is an amazing athlete that we had for 3 years. Now that being said, he turned into a b**** and someone needed to slap him like one but that never happened. I can't go around saying that he sucks, because he is a gifted player. However on that note, I can say I will be smiling every time his O-line falls apart and he gets his azz sacked. Or when it is 30 below and windy and he can't throw the ball right and tries to anyways and gets 4 picks. Lastly when he has no WR'S and has a melt down because he see that the WR's here made him look all that much better. Hilarious!

My friend you must be able to see into the future, because I think that post may be spot on!!:thumbs:

colonelbeef
08-16-2009, 06:26 PM

I still think Cutler is as good as he is ever going to be. His "faults" will remain with him throughout his career. Too "ingrained" into his QB mindset.

Ludicrous.

How can you say definitively that Jay Cutler at 26 has stopped progressing? Do you have any clue as to what constitutes good QB play in the NFL? Have you no concept of how long it takes for an NFL QB to fully develop?

Answers: You can't, you don't, and you're lost. You will take any stupid position in order to rationalize the fact that Jay Cutler is no longer the QB in Denver. Watching you contort yourself in to a pretzel just because you are too much of a homer is pathetic.

oubronco
08-16-2009, 06:42 PM

Orton had three straight drives with a INT

just saying

Northman
08-16-2009, 06:56 PM
Ludicrous.

How can you say definitively that Jay Cutler at 26 has stopped progressing? Do you have any clue as to what constitutes good QB play in the NFL? Have you no concept of how long it takes for an NFL QB to fully develop?

Answers: You can't, you don't, and you're lost. You will take any stupid position in order to rationalize the fact that Jay Cutler is no longer the QB in Denver. Watching you contort yourself in to a pretzel just because you are too much of a homer is pathetic.

But yet your not bias at all. lol

BlaK-Argentina
08-16-2009, 07:09 PM
Ludicrous.

He can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think his position regarding Cutler's abilities as a QB are the same now as they were a year ago. He's always been highly critical of Cutler.

Los Broncos
08-16-2009, 07:20 PM
That pass was terrible he just threw it up there.

DenverBrit
08-16-2009, 07:26 PM
Ludicrous.

As he acts like a petulant 14 year old, by the time he matures, he'll be using his golf clubs daily.

Seriously, Cutler has great physical skills, but his pouty and immature demeanor will hold him back, unless he suddenly changes his personality, grows up, stops whining and gets over himself.

I don't see that happening in Chicago.

DarkHorse30
08-16-2009, 07:36 PM
I agree. I was as big a Cutler fan as anyone was last season. I stuck up for him in his little Phillip Rivers feud, I compared him favorably to other top quarterbacks, and I even bought his jersey (that one definitely bit me in the butt). When the whole McDaniels melodrama started, I took Cutler's side. I took his side, that is, until he started acting like a maladjusted four year old who was told he can't have a cookie before supper. As soon as he slinked off to Chicago and started talking crap about Denver fans, he officially became The Enemy. I plan on having many a laugh watching Jay in swirling 10 below sleet, ducking Viking linebackers before hurling a sliding back foot pass to the free saftey covering a Bear's faceless receiver. The moment I most look forward to is the spoiled four year old pout he's going to give as he slinks back to the side line. Is he phenomenally talented? Yes. But he's also The Enemy...

Best first post that I can remember. I also supported Cutler early, but no more. Fool me once, shame on you.....

KS Bronco
08-16-2009, 08:10 PM
Orton had three straight drives with a INT

just saying

i know, just tryin to be positive...
cant wait for october 24th, hoping my jayhawks can at least compete with the sooners!

spdirty
08-16-2009, 10:09 PM

Thing is, the one that beat us had a 12 inch dick and was ****ing wealthy. And he only beat us when he was drunk. Dump him for some ****in loser living in a motel on east colfax with a neckbeard and a limp dick. But at least he's nice.

azbroncfan
08-16-2009, 10:30 PM
Ludicrous.

Actually Alec has always been against Cutler and he has been right so far. He also like Vince Young better so it's a shot in the dark.

oubronco
08-18-2009, 02:53 PM
HA HA Steven

Rock Chalk
08-18-2009, 02:56 PM
Actually Alec has always been against Cutler and he has been right so far. He also like Vince Young better so it's a shot in the dark.

LOL

I just recently made a post about how perception becomes "fact" arround here and specifically brought up the fact that how I enjoyed watching Vince Young play has been portrayed as I liked him better than Cutler.

You are correct about one thing. I never liked Cutler. He is a career choker in the biggest games of his life. However I never wanted Young over Cutler here. I did enjoy watching Young's first two years in teh NFL, they were exciting as hell AND I lived in Houston where he was a hometown hero so I got to watch him a lot.

colonelbeef
08-18-2009, 03:00 PM

Cutler is the best QB to come out of that draft by a longshot. Lets have this conversation at 28 or 29 when he is in his prime and has matured a little more, I bet it's even more in Cutler's favor at that point.

Bronx33
08-18-2009, 03:24 PM
please no more cutler threads PLEASE!

Willynowei
08-18-2009, 04:05 PM

Cutler threw the most last year and had a interception to attempt ratio similar to Manning and Rothlesberger.

colonelbeef
08-18-2009, 04:16 PM
Thing is, the one that beat us had a 12 inch dick and was ****ing wealthy. And he only beat us when he was drunk. Dump him for some ****in loser living in a motel on east colfax with a neckbeard and a limp dick. But at least he's nice.

lmao dude

disgusting yet accurate analogy hahahah

kamakazi_kal
08-18-2009, 09:54 PM
with Orton though its lack of athletic ability. With Cutler he's just arrogant. Cutler thinks he is up there with Brady, Manning etc already, Drew Brees etc etc, but really he's not and unless he evaluates himself he never will be. You can't just look in the mirror and say man you are good baby, Superbowl here I come. It takes hard work and realizing what part of your game you need to work on.

IMO Favre won a Superbowl early, believed the media hype he was better them Montana, and then never worked on his game to cut down on picks and turnovers. Had he done that Favre probably has a couple more rings.

You can't really bash Farve for his work on the field .... dude owns more records the Elway and cmon he was a 3 time MVP that's pretty special ....

That being said .... Farve is a douche.

baja
08-18-2009, 09:59 PM

I too think he is basically unteachable at this point because of he very LARGE EGO.

Circle Orange
08-18-2009, 11:51 PM
please no more cutler threads PLEASE!

Preseason Hell.