PDA

View Full Version : Pat Bowlen--What Were You Thinking!

rastaman
08-15-2009, 04:14 PM
Bowlen screwed up b/c if he had the power to fire Shanahan he also had the power to fire Slowick!!! Bowlen's move was rather gutless IMHO. You don't blow up a team and fire the HC just b/c you strongly believe the Defensive Coord. needs to go but the HC thinks otherwise!!

Bowlen as the owner could have over ruled Shanny's decision to keep Slowick......and just fired Slowick over Shanahan's head. Why not.....he's the owner.

The Gutless move on Bowlens behalf is when he called Mike in and just said "Your Outta Here"!! Shocked the hell out of Shanahan. Shanny thought they were going out to lunch to discuss plans for the draft and the 2009 season.

Bowlen could have called Shanny in and said "Mike" I'm stepping in here and we are going to let Slowick go, and we are going to allow the Goodman's to start rebuilding this Defense as top priority over the next 3 years.

Bowlen: Mike I need you to just focus on what you do best and thats to concentrate on offense. As the owner of this team, this is the direction we need to go in. Now, I know you have 3 years left on your contract and I will honor those 3 years whether you remain the HC as the Broncos or whether you decide to leave. However, I hope our great 14 year relationship leads you to stay.

Bowlen: I want yourself and the Goodman's to put your heads together and begin a search for the best available DC or the best up and coming DC assistant for 2009, and lets see if we can get this Defense back to at least the 96, 97, 98, 05, and 06 Defensive teams.

Shanahan would have excepted this power shift b/c he loved coaching the Broncos and the city of Denver. Shanny would have thought...you know what Mr. Bowlen gave me 14 years of GM responsibility and I appreciate the opportunity. Its time to shift some of the Defensive development and decison from myself to the Goodman's for the betterment of the team.

Had Bowlen approach with this scenario, Shanahan and Cutler would still be in Denver as we speak.

Bowlen is a sorry spineless gutless owner.......plain and simple.

SureShot
08-15-2009, 04:15 PM
Buy yourself a Broncos hoodie and move on my man.

Taco John
08-15-2009, 04:16 PM
I can't understand why the collective fanbase has the general impression that the reason Shanahan and Bowlen got divorced was over Slowick.

UberBroncoMan
Bowlen screwed up b/c if he had the power to fire Shanahan he also had the power to fire Slowick!!! Bowlen's move was rather gutless IMHO. You don't blow up a team and fire the HC just b/c you strongly believe the Defensive Coord. needs to go but the HC thinks otherwise!!

Bowlen as the owner could have over ruled Shanny's decision to keep Slowick......and just fired Slowick over Shanahan's head. Why not.....he's the owner.

The Gutless move on Bowlens behalf is when he called Mike in and just said "Your Outta Here"!! Shocked the hell out of Shanahan. Shanny thought they were going out to lunch to discuss plans for the draft and the 2009 season.

Bowlen could have called Shanny in and said "Mike" I'm stepping in here and we are going to let Slowick go, and we are going to allow the Goodman's to start rebuilding this Defense as top priority over the next 3 years.

Bowlen: Mike I need you to just focus on what you do best and thats to concentrate on offense. As the owner of this team, this is the direction we need to go in. Now, I know you have 3 years left on your contract and I will honor those 3 years whether you remain the HC as the Broncos or whether you decide to leave. However, I hope our great 14 year relationship leads you to stay.

Bowlen: I want yourself and the Goodman's to put your heads together and begin a search for the best available DC or the best up and coming DC assistant for 2009, and lets see if we can get this Defense back to at least the 96, 97, 98, 05, and 06 Defensive teams.

Shanahan would have excepted this power shift b/c he loved coaching the Broncos and the city of Denver. Shanny would have thought...you know what Mr. Bowlen gave me 14 years of GM responsibility and I appreciate the opportunity. Its time to shift some of the Defensive development and decison from myself to the Goodman's for the betterment of the team.

Had Bowlen approach with this scenario, Shanahan and Cutler would still be in Denver as we speak.

Bowlen is a sorry spineless gutless owner.......plain and simple.

So would Slowik.

Shanahan needed to go due to the fact he let friendships and feelings cloud what was best for the team.

Cutler on the other hand needed to just get the Marshall treatment of "we'll see you in camp."

tsiguy96
its already been disproven that it wasnt over slowick, it was over lack of progress by the entire team.

tsiguy96
08-15-2009, 04:18 PM
So would Slowik.

Shanahan needed to go due to the fact he let friendships and feelings cloud what was best for the team.

Cutler on the other hand needed to just get the Marshall treatment of "we'll see you in camp."

i agree, i wish they woudl have, but you cant really blame bowlen for ordering his trade either. but now that jay is gone, oh well.

lex
08-15-2009, 04:19 PM
its already been disproven that it wasnt over slowick, it was over lack of progress by the entire team.

Where has this been proven? The only person who could speak to this was Pat and one thing that has been proven is that Pat is a liar.

SureShot
08-15-2009, 04:19 PM

SoCalBronco
08-15-2009, 04:22 PM
Bowlen's move was rather gutless IMHO. .

You know....I think swimming in this pool would be refreshing on a hot summer day.

http://www.ultimatetaxi.com/mexico_vacation/best_swimming_pool_at_mexico_all_inclusive.jpg

ColoradoDarin
08-15-2009, 04:36 PM
I say you create a time machine, then go back and kill Slowik in his sleep, but then Slowik would never be DC and then you would never have a reason to build a time machine...

Or, you could create AI, then the machines will take over, and they will send someone back to kill Slowik's mother before he's born - but get this, the machine will have an Austrian accent.

DenverBrit
08-15-2009, 04:50 PM
Oh, boy!!

Another.........

http://publicaffairs.uth.tmc.edu/hleader/gfx/2005art/autopsy.jpg

;D

OABB
08-15-2009, 04:53 PM
After reading the OP, I am beginning to understand Montrose a little more.

Florida_Bronco
08-15-2009, 06:20 PM
I can't understand why the collective fanbase has the general impression that the reason Shanahan and Bowlen got divorced was over Slowick.

It was definitely the straw that broke the camels back.

NYBronco
08-15-2009, 06:25 PM
Contrary to what many think about Bowlen's decision to let Shanahan go... I think it took more guts than what most of us face each day when we head off to work.

Gutless drunk... light years from it.

maher_tyler
08-15-2009, 06:29 PM
Omfg...move on with life...****!!!!!!!!!! Let the **** go...nothin you can do about it!!!

Drek
08-15-2009, 06:50 PM

Probably because they can understand that.

They can't understand a multi-millionaire not liking someone running his largest personal asset completely devoid of his oversight because well, they don't own an asset on par with a pro sports team.

That is what it all ultimately boiled down to. Bowlen surrendered almost complete autonomy to Shanahan during the glory days. When the wins didn't keep coming Bowlen decided it wasn't worth letting someone else run the entire show devoid of his input. There was no way Shanahan would take a reduction in power so he had to go.

Kaylore
08-15-2009, 08:29 PM
Shanahan wouldn't accept a demotion and he wouldn't accept someone going over his head to fire Slowik. It's clear he was and might still be willing to ride Slowik out of the HOF.

SoCalBronco
08-15-2009, 08:37 PM
Shanahan wouldn't accept a demotion and he wouldn't accept someone going over his head to fire Slowik. It's clear he was and might still be willing to ride Slowik out of the HOF.

He's going to the HOF with or without Slowik as his buddy for the rest of his coaching career. He's a career .600 coach (even including his Oakland days and the last few years), which puts him in elite territory. By the time he's done, he will have amassed over 200 wins, which is even more in elite territory (top 7). With two world titles as a head coach, and being the most powerful and most important assistant on another title team, he's a virtual lock for enshrinement. Bob Slowik isn't going to prevent him from that, no matter what.

Popps
08-15-2009, 08:38 PM
Did someone step in dog****?

Wait, it's Rasta. Never mind.

Killericon
08-15-2009, 08:42 PM

Isn't that what happened? There were several articles/snippets that came out saying that's what happened.

lex
08-15-2009, 08:44 PM
He's going to the HOF with or without Slowik as his buddy for the rest of his coaching career. He's a career .600 coach (even including his Oakland days and the last few years), which puts him in elite territory. By the time he's done, he will have amassed over 200 wins, which is even more in elite territory (top 7). With two world titles as a head coach, and being the most powerful and most important assistant on another title team, he's a virtual lock for enshrinement. Bob Slowik isn't going to prevent him from that, no matter what.

Plus the ZBS. It was an innovation that shouldnt be underestimated. Sure, Shanahan didnt create it but he signed off on it and had the vision and willingness to incorporate it.

eddie mac
08-15-2009, 09:03 PM
You can almost guarantee one of these Groundhog Day threads are going to posted after every loss this season, next season and so on, for god knows how long.

Northman
08-15-2009, 09:05 PM
Dont you know? He was a Gutless Drunk. Or least so i am told by certain individuals on here.

~Crash~
08-15-2009, 09:05 PM

this is my thoughts as well .

BroncoMan4ever
08-15-2009, 09:18 PM

me neither, i had been under the impression it was due to the decade of mediocrity, farting away a 3 game lead in the playoff race, and the personnel decisions that led to our defense being a revolving door for opposing offenses to run through.

spdirty
08-15-2009, 09:40 PM
Well I hope the guy that runs the show is happy with the team that has been compiled.

I know half of Denver isnt. Gonna be sad by midseason seeing Channel 4 buy up tickets to avoid a blackout.

watermock
08-15-2009, 09:53 PM
Probably because they can understand that.

They can't understand a multi-millionaire not liking someone running his largest personal asset completely devoid of his oversight because well, they don't own an asset on par with a pro sports team.

That is what it all ultimately boiled down to. Bowlen surrendered almost complete autonomy to Shanahan during the glory days. When the wins didn't keep coming Bowlen decided it wasn't worth letting someone else run the entire show devoid of his input. There was no way Shanahan would take a reduction in power so he had to go.

And yet he lets a 32 year old coordinatior assume GM power.

Mogulseeker
08-15-2009, 09:55 PM
:deadhorse

BroncoMan4ever
08-15-2009, 11:20 PM
Well I hope the guy that runs the show is happy with the team that has been compiled.

I know half of Denver isnt. Gonna be sad by midseason seeing Channel 4 buy up tickets to avoid a blackout.

this is the Denver Broncos. we suffered through the Wade Phillips era, the Griese era, the last 3 seasons of garbage, and channel 4 never had to buy tickets to avoid a blackout. it will never happen that they need to.

also, we are going to be better this year, than we have been since 2005

Rudeboy
08-16-2009, 12:27 AM
Quick someone post how many playoff games Shanny-hand won since Elway retired in 1999... Then post how many he lost.

GG

Bowlen > Shanny lovers...

spdirty
08-16-2009, 08:01 AM
this is the Denver Broncos. we suffered through the Wade Phillips era, the Griese era, the last 3 seasons of garbage, and channel 4 never had to buy tickets to avoid a blackout. it will never happen that they need to.

also, we are going to be better this year, than we have been since 2005

we were .500 during the Wade eraand had John Elway, not 2-14 with Kyle Orton. Shannys worst was 6-10, and that was an injury plagued year where we were competitive in almost all of our games. The Griese era brought (mostly) competitive .500 football and if you count 2000, a damn good offense and 11-5 record. The last 3 years of garbage brought at least the potential of an electrifying offense and .500 and competitive football.

During this economy, people are not going to pay to see a boring ass offense with a coach that half the fanbase hates before he even coached a game, and if they dont win, we'll see. Lets see how many loyal Broncomaniacs pay to see this team when theyre 3-8. Thats when it sinks in how spoiled we have become.

A dogshlt and boring team will not fill any stadium in 2009, and I dont care how loyal the fanbase supposedly is.

Rohirrim
08-16-2009, 11:42 AM

I would have fired him at the end of that Raiders debacle. That he made it to the San Diego debacle is testament to Bowlen's patience.

p7superfly
08-16-2009, 12:15 PM
Seriously?

F Pat Bowlen. Shanny and Cutler were the face of our franchise.

We'll regret this for 15 years.

tsiguy96
08-16-2009, 12:18 PM
we were .500 during the Wade eraand had John Elway, not 2-14 with Kyle Orton. Shannys worst was 6-10, and that was an injury plagued year where we were competitive in almost all of our games. The Griese era brought (mostly) competitive .500 football and if you count 2000, a damn good offense and 11-5 record. The last 3 years of garbage brought at least the potential of an electrifying offense and .500 and competitive football.

During this economy, people are not going to pay to see a boring ass offense with a coach that half the fanbase hates before he even coached a game, and if they dont win, we'll see. Lets see how many loyal Broncomaniacs pay to see this team when theyre 3-8. Thats when it sinks in how spoiled we have become.

A dogshlt and boring team will not fill any stadium in 2009, and I dont care how loyal the fanbase supposedly is.

wait, we went 2-14 this year?

oh no :(

WolfpackGuy
08-16-2009, 12:33 PM
I would have fired him at the end of that Raiders debacle. That he made it to the San Diego debacle is testament to Bowlen's patience.

Yeah, losing by 3 TD's to a 5 win team at home was about as bad as it got last year.

lex
08-16-2009, 12:49 PM

Its not about loyalty unless youre talking about loyalty to Bowlen. Some see the best way to affect change and or to voice disapproval is to do it with the pocket book. And this is true.

spdirty
08-16-2009, 01:20 PM
wait, we went 2-14 this year?

oh no :(

less than 7 wins.

colonelbeef
08-16-2009, 04:58 PM

excellent post, cosign.

Kaylore
08-16-2009, 08:24 PM
I'd actually love to see you whiners leave this team forever. It would purge the fanbase of the bunch of pansy manginas that we picked up during the super bowl run.

fdf
08-16-2009, 08:29 PM
I know you are passionate about this. But that's not the way it works. Shanahan had put down his Slowick marker in public. If Bowlen had fired Slowick, it would have forced Shanahan to resign. Shanahan's package included complete control over hiring and firing and personnel. Bowlen would have been changing that package in the most profound way by firing Slowick.

If you want Shanahan to stay as a coach, you have to accept his lousy personnel decisions. They are part of the package. Too bad. Because he is a great coach.

ScottXray
08-16-2009, 09:03 PM
Bowlen wanted a say in what was happening with his team.. Shanny saying Slowick would stay as DC was a slap in the face. And it was probably the final straw that broke the camels back, but Bowlen knew he didn't like the direction his team had been heading for over three years.

The key thing that the Shanny hangers keep discounting is that there is absolutely NO evidence that Shanny was going to do much of anything to fix the defense. His revolving door at DC the last 4 years indicates that he didn't have a clue how to go about it.....and his draft picks reflect it too.

I will forever be thankful to Shanny for the two Superbowls he won with the Broncos . It somehow validated the years and years of waiting for us older fans (since 65). But it was pretty clear that the team was NOT progressing (except perhaps on O) and that all we could really look forward to was more 7-9, 8-8, 9-7
seasons for as long as Shanny stayed.

You can have the number 1 offense in the NFL, but if you have the number 30 defense you aren't going anywhere. Maybe an occasional first round exit from the playoffs If things go well one year.

I think Shanny will come back into the NFL and maybe he'll have learned how to build a TEAM on all sides. But it took him getting fired after those 14 years for the point to be made effectively. His time with the Broncos had run its course.

Whether McD is the correct guy to replace him I don't know. But he has assembled a good staff, and he is concentrating on FIXING what is Wrong with this team, and trying to improve it on ALL sides. Offense , Defense and Special teams. And if we have to suffer through a year or two of rebuilding before we can go back to the playoffs and maybe contend, that's okay as long as the team is IMPROVING and heading in the right direction.

tsiguy96
08-16-2009, 09:05 PM
I know you are passionate about this. But that's not the way it works. Shanahan had put down his Slowick marker in public. If Bowlen had fired Slowick, it would have forced Shanahan to resign. Shanahan's package included complete control over hiring and firing and personnel. Bowlen would have been changing that package in the most profound way by firing Slowick.

If you want Shanahan to stay as a coach, you have to accept his lousy personnel decisions. They are part of the package. Too bad. Because he is a great coach.

i think that also in the later years his focus shifted from being just a coach to all his other businesses, and he, the running back master, set probably a team record low in rushing attempts. i think his time in denver ran out, but hes gonna come back after a year off and be a monster of a coach, he can get his act together and combine new offenses and stuff together.

lex
08-16-2009, 09:44 PM
I'd actually love to see you whiners leave this team forever. It would purge the fanbase of the bunch of pansy manginas that we picked up during the super bowl run.

What I wouldnt like to see are the pictures of you and Bowlen performing sodomy.

TheReverend
08-16-2009, 10:48 PM

Sobriety at it's finest

TheReverend
08-16-2009, 10:50 PM

This. Not to mention the most mocked running game, and variation of the WCO passing in pro-football.

TheReverend
08-16-2009, 10:52 PM
You can almost guarantee one of these Groundhog Day threads are going to posted after every loss this season, next season and so on, for god knows how long.

Oh the humanity!

How will people survive when they don't have to click on a front page thread clearly identified as something they don't have to read?!?!?!

Your post rings true (and color me guilty), but you're better than this, my friend.

Popps
08-16-2009, 10:54 PM
Well, look at it this way... this stuff washed out the Jake Plummer threads... mostly. :)

TheReverend
08-16-2009, 10:54 PM

:(

I'm not from the superbowl run.

...and I like you.

Dick.

Popps
08-16-2009, 10:59 PM
Shanahan was the best coach we've ever had. He's a Hall of Famer, imo. I love the guy.

But no matter who you are, in the NFL... there comes a time to move on, and it's almost always better for both parties.

I expect Shanahan AND the Denver Broncos to come out better for this.

We had a great run with the guy. He lasted longer than any modern-day coach I can think of. It's not like we kicked him out at the first sign of trouble.

He'll always been one of my favorite Broncos. Badass, nasty, brilliant coach. It was just time to bring in our next great coach. Bowlen knew it, and to an extent, I'll bet even Shanahan understood it.

TheReverend
08-16-2009, 11:01 PM
Shanahan was the best coach we've ever had. He's a Hall of Famer, imo. I love the guy.

But no matter who you are, in the NFL... there comes a time to move on, and it's almost always better for both parties.

I expect Shanahan AND the Denver Broncos to come out better for this.

We had a great run with the guy. He lasted longer than any modern-day coach I can think of. It's not like we kicked him out at the first sign of trouble.

He'll always been one of my favorite Broncos. Badass, nasty, brilliant coach. It was just time to bring in our next great coach. Bowlen knew it, and to an extent, I'll bet even Shanahan understood it.

1. I expect HIM to come out better for it. I'd love for the Broncos too as well, but I don't see it now.

2. Jeff Fischer dude.

Popps
08-16-2009, 11:03 PM
Fischer: True.

I like him, too. I could do without the Pizza Hut manger-stache, but I like him.

TheReverend
08-16-2009, 11:05 PM
Fischer: True.

I like him, too. I could do without the Pizza Hut manger-stache, but I like him.

Tennessee fans sure but up with a lot of "mediocrity" for a great season last year (culminated in 0 play off wins despite being a contender).

Also, he's a D coach with a worse record on D than Shanahan (much like Tony Dungy and Bill Belichick)

Kaylore
08-16-2009, 11:42 PM
Tennessee fans sure but up with a lot of "mediocrity" for a great season last year (culminated in 0 play off wins despite being a contender).

Also, he's a D coach with a worse record on D than Shanahan (much like Tony Dungy and Bill Belichick)

Still harping about this? Shanahan hasn't done crap in recent years on defense and all his moves were getting worse. Your ridiculous stat of scrapping together defenses from when he was good years ago to prop up the pathetic state of affairs he put the team into at this point is beyond stupid. I especially enjoy the "Shanahan was fixing the offense first and once that was done he was going to fix the defense" argument. Not only is it the biggest bunch of BS being thrown around by Bronco fans, it's hilarious that you believe that is responsible or logical way to build a team. It's revisionist history and make-believe where the crux of your proof lies in something that never happened: what Shanahan would have done in 2009 as a head coach. And since it doesn't you can insist "he totally would have fixed the defense, dude! He would drafted all defense like we should have this year and then Slowick would have magically learned to coach and it wasn't his fault anyway because we were one running back from winning the super bowl. NURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

You and the rest of the people whining about Shanahan being fired after one stupid preseason game are making this place so ridiculous it's barely worth fighting through the site crash's and the lack of features. It's honestly not even fun for me anymore. All I hear around here is whining and its whining about a season that hasn't even been played yet. Orton's a few OTA's and two weeks of training camp into this offense and it's doom and gloom. Cutler displays the same **** he did here without the supporting cast to bail him out and the excuses are through the roof.

The stupidity and emotional train wreck that is the mane based on one preseason game is probably going to be what kills it for me during the regular season. I can barely stand to waste my time here as is. I can only imagine what cataclysm of idiocy this place is going to be after our first loss.

TheReverend
08-16-2009, 11:49 PM
Still harping about this? Shanahan hasn't done crap in recent years on defense and all his moves were getting worse. Your ridiculous stat of scrapping together defenses from when he was good years ago to prop up the pathetic state of affairs he put the team into at this point is beyond stupid. I especially enjoy the "Shanahan was fixing the offense first and once that was done he was going to fix the defense" argument. Not only is it the biggest bunch of BS being thrown around by Bronco fans, it's hilarious that you believe that is responsible or logical way to build a team. It's revisionist history and make-believe where the crux of your proof lies in something that never happened: what Shanahan would have done in 2009 as a head coach. And since it doesn't you can insist "he totally would have fixed the defense, dude! He would drafted all defense like we should have this year and then Slowick would have magically learned to coach and it wasn't his fault anyway because we were one running back from winning the super bowl. NURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

You and the rest of the people whining about Shanahan being fired after one stupid preseason game are making this place so ridiculous it's barely worth fighting through the site crash's and the lack of features. It's honestly not even fun for me anymore. All I hear around here is whining and its whining about a season that hasn't even been played yet. Orton's a few OTA's and two weeks of training camp into this offense and it's doom and gloom. Cutler displays the same **** he did here without the supporting cast to bail him out and the excuses are through the roof.

The stupidity and emotional train wreck that is the mane based on one preseason game is probably going to be what kills it for me during the regular season. I can barely stand to waste my time here as is. I can only imagine what cataclysm of idiocy this place is going to be after our first loss.

Beyond bookmark worthy.

Owned every survivor rant.

Seriously, this deserves medals.

SureShot
08-17-2009, 12:14 AM

Before you go make sure to make a thread. Maybe TheDave can finally make a list.

lex
08-17-2009, 12:26 AM

Thats so sad.

rastaman
08-17-2009, 12:47 PM

Hi Joseph Stalin! So when will the purge begin. I understand the Gulag is nice at this time of year. Hilarious!

rastaman
08-17-2009, 12:52 PM

I don't believe Shanhan would have resigned. At least there were no indications he would have done so. Shanahan loved coaching the Broncos way too much. Shannhy would have been relieved not having to juggle Defensive problems anymore. Just MHO. I don't think Bowlen weighed the Pros and Con of the firing.

tsiguy96
08-17-2009, 12:53 PM

after that first loss, i have a feeling a good amount of members will leave this place its gonna be so ridiculous.

TailgateNut
08-17-2009, 12:55 PM

FYI, aside from club seats the tickets are sold. So don't you worry your little head about blackouts. There are still enough Bronco fans to buy tickets, even after all the whiners jump off the wagon.

TailgateNut
08-17-2009, 12:56 PM
it would purge the fanbase of the bunch of pansy manginas that we picked up during the super bowl run.

^5

WolfpackGuy
08-17-2009, 12:57 PM
I don't believe Shanhan would have resigned. At least there were no indications he would have done so. Shanahan loved coaching the Broncos way too much. Shannhy would have been relieved not having to juggle Defensive problems anymore. Just MHO. I don't think Bowlen weighed the Pros and Con of the firing.

Bowlen knew Shanahan would've never given up the personnel mantle.
BUT, he apparently didn't know he had just signed Shanahan to that 3 year/$21 million dollar deal either...

Rock Chalk
08-17-2009, 01:08 PM

Its posts like these that make me happy.

I'll move up the waiting list quicker while you fags refuse to pay money for your season tickets :)

TailgateNut
08-17-2009, 01:12 PM

I have more respect for the "lowly" Lion fan who continue to support his team after years of suck ass football than your definition of a "Broncomaniac". You are clueless.

Crushaholic
08-17-2009, 02:01 PM
3 straight years with no playoffs MIGHT have had SOMETHING to do with firing Shanahan...

vancejohnson82
08-17-2009, 02:17 PM
wait a second....we fired Shanahan?

seriously, the season is almost here....lets bury this dog

listopencil
08-17-2009, 03:23 PM
after that first loss, i have a feeling a good amount of members will leave this place its gonna be so ridiculous.

Good. Maybe we can get avs and sigs back.

Rickity
08-17-2009, 03:27 PM
Good. Maybe we can get avs and sigs back.

That would be nice.