PDA

View Full Version : Give Props to Chris Baker!

Lolad
08-15-2009, 07:27 AM
He was drawing constant double teams, and when he wasn't double teamed he was getting in the backfield and was disruptive on several plays. I really think he will start later this season if he keeps improving.

McDman
08-15-2009, 08:17 AM
He was playing against back ups, but he did do very well. Hopefully he will continue to grow.

Did anyone notice Thomas? I didn't really see him play.

Popps
08-15-2009, 10:45 AM
He was playing against back ups, but he did do very well. Hopefully he will continue to grow.

Yea, Thomas came in as a 2nd string DE. He made one nice run-stuff, but didn't notice much else.

I like Peterson, but I'd REALLY like to see Thomas earn the other starting DE spot. He's just physically so gifted. The dude HAS to be able to beat out McBean. Not sure if it's a mental thing, or what.

BroncoMan4ever
08-15-2009, 10:58 AM
at the least he is going to make the rotation. starting or not he is going to play a lot.

broncosteven
08-15-2009, 01:00 PM
I liked 75 much better. He is a steal as an UDFA.

bronco610
08-15-2009, 01:26 PM
My bad. I thought the thread said lets give Popps to Chris Baker !!!!!!
ROFL!ROFL!ROFL!

BabyTO
08-15-2009, 01:30 PM
Hes a baller, i hope he continues to make progress the next 3 games. He'll have a big role this season

Dudeskey
08-15-2009, 03:44 PM
He was awesome against the 49ers JV squad

UberBroncoMan
08-15-2009, 04:04 PM
Yea, Thomas came in as a 2nd string DE. He made one nice run-stuff, but didn't notice much else.

I like Peterson, but I'd REALLY like to see Thomas earn the other starting DE spot. He's just physically so gifted. The dude HAS to be able to beat out McBean. Not sure if it's a mental thing, or what.

Problem is McBean didn't really do anything to warrant a demotion last night... and that's something to be happy about.

I think he took up a double team on the play that Baker went 1 on 1 with the center to notch his sack.

Williams
08-15-2009, 04:25 PM
Big time props to Baker, he was looking great. How awesome would it be if he takes the starting role and outplays Raji this year?