PDA

View Full Version : Orangemane, you are boring.

Dagmar
08-15-2009, 06:37 AM
I found this site years ago via Broncosfreak and Khan's camp reports and loved the place.

Now, it is a website filled with "fans" ecstatic to see us fail because they don't like the coach/owner. Does anyone here actually root for the Broncos to be a success?
Congratulations on becoming Chiefs Planet's little cousin/ the Black hole's aborted child.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v70/TedMaul99/Animations/ColemanWTF.gif

TDmvp
08-15-2009, 06:40 AM
My only question is what does Gary Colman have to do with this hehe ...
Is he the black hole's aborted child or something ?
:clown:

Rulon Velvet Jones
08-15-2009, 06:42 AM
I agree. Too much of the "doom and gloom" crowd, rabid to have their voices heard. Problem is, they go out of their way to crap on their supposed favorite team. It's ridiculous and somewhat pathetic. How can you expect to contribute when you're constantly pessimistic? I'm not saying everyone has to be "rah, rah, rah", but c'mon - this much reaction after a glorified exhibition is absurd.

521 1N5
08-15-2009, 06:46 AM
I agree.

Kid A
08-15-2009, 07:05 AM
I'm afraid it's probably more of a trend among Bronco fans in general. Lots of turmoil and change equals a predictable level of resistance and paranoia. I've generally been supportive of the moves that have happened, but even I have some concerns. And if you thought that Orton was going to suck before this game, then I can understand a few "I'm Really Worried Now" threads.

That said, last night this board was like a contest to see who could be the most over reactive douchebag about Orton's poor performance.

Crushaholic
08-15-2009, 08:29 AM
I found this site years ago via Broncosfreak and Khan's camp reports and loved the place.

Now, it is a website filled with "fans" ecstatic to see us fail because they don't like the coach/owner. Does anyone here actually root for the Broncos to be a success?
Congratulations on becoming Chiefs Planet's little cousin/ the Black hole's aborted child.

Don't forget the crowd who wants us to fail to get high draft picks. They need love, too...Ha!

Ambiguous
08-15-2009, 08:50 AM
Don't forget the crowd who wants us to fail to get high draft picks. They need love, too...Ha!

They don't exist this year unless they are secretly Seattle fans.

RhymesayersDU
08-15-2009, 08:57 AM
This thread is pure silliness.

Tombstone RJ
08-15-2009, 08:59 AM
i found this site years ago via broncosfreak and khan's camp reports and loved the place.

Now, it is a website filled with "fans" ecstatic to see us fail because they don't like the coach/owner. Does anyone here actually root for the broncos to be a success?
Congratulations on becoming chiefs planet's little cousin/ the black hole's aborted child.

qft

Orange_Beard
You don't love me anymore? You said you would love me for ever.

Piss off.

footstepsfrom#27
Does anyone here actually root for the Broncos to be a success?
No, I think you're the only one left.

Tombstone RJ
08-15-2009, 09:02 AM
I'm afraid it's probably more of a trend among Bronco fans in general. Lots of turmoil and change equals a predictable level of resistance and paranoia. I've generally been supportive of the moves that have happened, but even I have some concerns. And if you thought that Orton was going to suck before this game, then I can understand a few "I'm Really Worried Now" threads.

That said, last night this board was like a contest to see who could be the most over reactive douchebag about Orton's poor performance.

I avoided this place on purpose last night because I knew it'd be in total meltdown mode.

Rohirrim
08-15-2009, 09:11 AM
I avoided this place on purpose last night because I knew it'd be in total meltdown mode.

I can never get on the site for games anyways, but I figured it would be some kind of Chris Crocker festival.

HEAV
08-15-2009, 09:14 AM
Blame the site owner and his mods. TJ has let this place become the cesspool over the years.

Hell he contributes to the negative nature of the Mane.

There are still good posters here, it's just they get pushed back by the attention whores and Mocks of the site.

I mentioned to TJ (years ago) that he needed a strict football section only. A area where people could discuss the team and no flaming, no drama queens, no "lookatme" posters.

For fk sake the O-Mane reporters got banned from camp this year over a joke caption that was a jab at the site owners on drama thread!

Sad.

azbroncfan
08-15-2009, 09:15 AM
Well you don't have to post here if you don't want. It is a choice right?

RhymesayersDU
08-15-2009, 09:16 AM
Oh boo hoo.

The team is bad. Nobody revels in that. We all want a SuperBowl win.

HEY GUYS THE TEAM IS AWESOME, I'M PRETTY SURE WE'RE GOING 16-0 THIS YEAR.

Happy now?

Tombstone RJ
08-15-2009, 09:21 AM
Oh boo hoo.

The team is bad. Nobody revels in that. We all want a SuperBowl win.

HEY GUYS THE TEAM IS AWESOME, I'M PRETTY SURE WE'RE GOING 16-0 THIS YEAR.

Happy now?

That's the Spirit! :egbgb:

AZBroncomaniac
08-15-2009, 09:28 AM
Wow. Yet another "Orangemane used to be cool but it sucks now" thread, and another useless Rusty thread to boot. Keep those gifs comin' though, they're cute.

Meck77
08-15-2009, 09:39 AM
I will agree that the tone of the site is regulated by it's owner and the mods. Nobody else can do it. It is what it is but at the end of the day nobody forces anyone to lurk or post at the mane. *shrug*

I'm looking forward to this season of Broncos football and seeing some of you fools in the parking lot. :)

Majik
08-15-2009, 09:42 AM
i found this site years ago via broncosfreak and khan's camp reports and loved the place.

Now, it is a website filled with "fans" ecstatic to see us fail because they don't like the coach/owner. Does anyone here actually root for the broncos to be a success?
Congratulations on becoming chiefs planet's little cousin/ the black hole's aborted child.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v70/tedmaul99/animations/colemanwtf.gif

+1

cutthemdown
08-15-2009, 09:45 AM

I agree the place is really starting to suck. People seem glad Orton threw 3 picks. I saw enough from Orton to know this Broncos offense will move the ball. I wish we could run a little better but honestly the oline great as pass blocking not so great at pushing people off LOS.

They need to get into there blocks quicker and lower and drive dlineman away from the LOS.

bronco0608
08-15-2009, 09:51 AM
Actually, this is a place for people to say "I told you so." This is not so much about posters rooting for the Broncos, this is "I'm right, you are wrong, so therefore, I am smarter than you, and I can sleep better at night knowing this."

Why would a Taco John or BroncoBuff openly root for Orton and the team when they are swinging off Cutler's nuts and defending his honor every chance they get? They would lose face if Orton and McDaniels did well. God forbid that happens.

Lame, but hey, it what it is.

Cmac821
08-15-2009, 11:04 AM
This site has become nothing but hatred toward the new regime, everything was so predicable when we had Mike as the head coach but now everything being turned upside down.

KevinJames
08-15-2009, 11:11 AM
I been reading these forums for a few years now and I always enjoyed this board a lot and I too found this site the same way through Khan's training camp reports.

I would have to agree tho that certain "fans" here have gone from "realists" which is always okay to "pessimists" you come to expect that on every forum but now it seems that they are full fledged "haters" almost as worse our rival's fans, they race out to the boards when we fail just so they can say I told you so.:notthissh

Thanks to quality vets this board stays in tact and the contribution these guys make with the camp reports is outstanding but I would have to agree that guys like **edited out names because people know who these guys are** those are certain posters that stick out to me guys like that seem to be hoping to prove the people rooting for the team to do successful wrong, not saying that these guys aren't fans I am sure they are or were at least last year but they just have a weird way of showing it and it seems like they hold a grudge about the firing of Shanny.

521 1N5
08-15-2009, 11:13 AM
What other message boards are there with good activity??

Taco John
08-15-2009, 11:13 AM
I refuse to "regulate" what Broncos fans have to say about the team. I'm not here to make sure everybody is wearing their cheerleading skirts and hap-hap-happy about the team. There are other boards that fill that niche in the Broncosphere. I don't know why you just don't go to those places if you don't like this one. It's not like this thread is going to make me go, "you know what, he's right, I should start banning people who are upset that we tossed our Hall of Fame superbowl winning head coach and replaced our pro bowl quarterback with Kyle Orton."

I don't mind. Go find the Broncos board where everybody is happy about what is going on, and negative comments are stomped on by moderators who only want to focus on the positive, because over here, I'm not going to "regulate the tone." It's not going to happen. People are going to continue to get their say.

Winning and Losing is what has always regulated the tone around this place, and as far as I'm concerned always will.

TheDave
08-15-2009, 11:14 AM
I been reading these forums for a few years now and I always enjoyed this board a lot and I too found this site the same way through Khan's training camp reports.

I would have to agree tho that certain "fans" here have gone from "realists" which is always okay to "pessimists" you come to expect that on every forum but now it seems that they are full fledged "haters" almost as worse our rival's fans, they race out to the boards when we fail just so they can say I told you so.:notthissh

Thanks to quality vets this board stays in tact and the contribution these guys make with the camp reports is outstanding but I would have to agree that guys like TheReverend, Watermock, Atlas certain posters that stick out to me guys like that seem to be hoping to prove the people rooting for the team to do successful wrong, not saying that these guys aren't fans I am sure they are or were at least last year but they just have a weird way of showing it and it seems like they hold a grudge about the firing of Shanny.

Damnit... I missed another list.

521 1N5
08-15-2009, 11:14 AM
I don't mind. Go find the Broncos board where everybody is happy about what is going on, and negative comments are stomped on by moderators who only want to focus on the positive, because over here, I'm not going to "regulate the tone." It's not going to happen. People are going to continue to get their say.

Winning and Losing is what has always regulated the tone around this place, and as far as I'm concerned always will.

Link??

Taco John
08-15-2009, 11:18 AM
Link??

http://tinyurl.com/ldnd3q

521 1N5
08-15-2009, 11:21 AM

Thanks!! You're a sweetheart.

521 1N5
08-15-2009, 11:22 AM

Now can you google one that doesn't shut down anytime a game is on or something big in the organization happens?

Taco John
08-15-2009, 11:25 AM
Now can you google one that doesn't shut down anytime a game is on or something big in the organization happens?

The Broncos one is pretty well funded. They've got a much better server than we have. You might try that one. There are a couple other independent ones that don't get the traffic that we do, but have plenty of good, relevant discussion. You might try one of them.

Taco John
08-15-2009, 11:25 AM
Or I suppose I can watch you bash this place, and then see you here next week, next month, and next year. That's usually the way these threads go.

521 1N5
08-15-2009, 11:31 AM
The Broncos one is pretty well funded. They've got a much better server than we have. You might try that one. There are a couple other independent ones that don't get the traffic that we do, but have plenty of good, relevant discussion. You might try one of them.

I really appreciate it. I've been coming on this site for so long, not much as a poster, but more to get updates and stuff. It will be kinda weird to go to another site.

I will look at the Broncos board and see how I like it. But I will probably just settle on this one because it works well on my cell phone. (I mean, when there is not a game and all.)

Taco John
08-15-2009, 11:34 AM
Yeah well we'll see you around. I'll keep a light on for ya.

Archer81
08-15-2009, 11:37 AM
I also wonder if some people are fans of coaches and players rather than a team. If you are, thats awesome, but dont hang around and bitch about the direction the team is going in...apparently the team doesnt matter.

:Broncos:

SouthStndJunkie
08-15-2009, 11:38 AM
Kyle Orton is the one who is boring.

The guy threw 3 picks in a half of football.

Those of us that expected him to suck are not jumping for joy, we knew he was going to suck. If Kyle Orton had thrown 3 TDs yesterday, those who think he is good would be busy shoving it in the face of those of us who think he sucks. Let's face it, it has been argued about so much beforehand, that this is to be expected.

I was actually excited watching him the first drive and thought....maybe he will make it work in this offense....and then reality set in.

521 1N5
08-15-2009, 11:39 AM
Yeah well we'll see you around. I'll keep a light on for ya.

Thank you :)

HEAV
08-15-2009, 11:39 AM
I refuse to "regulate" what Broncos fans have to say about the team. I'm not here to make sure everybody is wearing their cheerleading skirts and hap-hap-happy about the team. There are other boards that fill that niche in the Broncosphere. I don't know why you just don't go to those places if you don't like this one. It's not like this thread is going to make me go, "you know what, he's right, I should start banning people who are upset that we tossed our Hall of Fame superbowl winning head coach and replaced our pro bowl quarterback with Kyle Orton."

Ignorance is bliss & arrogance is a sin.

You have been banned by the team from Camp.
Your mods are half-ass, one is temperamental (SoCal).
Your server can't handle a preseason game load.

You refuse to listen to anyone about anything that would or could help the site and you turn your back on issues that bring the site down. Yet when challenged you get all defensive and tell people to leave or call them the problem!

Part of the problem may be the fact that you where/are a troll yourself and enjoy sh*t stir'n on other sites.

But damn dude look around and see the sh*t pile'n up on the floor. You want to be respected by the BRONCOS? Not with the collection of asshats you have leading the board.

Also many good solid posters have left this place and it's sad they left...very sad. You once had a product that was great. Insiders posted here, cival discussions took place. But now the insiders and team think this is a hack site and you (Issac Lopez) are one of the lead asshats in name calling the owner, coach and team.

You above post still screams anger and hate over you love affair with the past coach.

Looking at your site is looking in the mirror dude.

24champ
08-15-2009, 11:44 AM
Ignorance is bliss & arrogance is a sin.

You have been banned by the team from Camp.
Your server can't handle a preseason game load.

You refuse to listen to anyone about anything that would or could help the site and you turn your back on issues that bring the site down. Yet when challenged you get all defensive and tell people to leave or call them the problem!

Part of the problem may be the fact that you where/are a troll yourself and enjoy sh*t stir'n on other sites.

But damn dude look around and see the sh*t pile'n up on the floor. You want to be respected by the BRONCOS? Not with the collection of asshats you have leading the board.

Also many good solid posters have left this place and it's sad they left...very sad. You once had a product that was great. Insiders posted here, cival discussions took place. But now the insiders and team think this is a hack site and you (Issac Lopez) are one of the lead asshats in name calling the owner, coach and team.

You above post still screams anger and hate over you love affair with the past coach.

Looking at your site is looking in the mirror dude.

Yet...after you spend countless posts bashing TJ and this site, you still post on this site. ROFL!

Dumbass.

Northman
08-15-2009, 11:47 AM
I have to agree with Heav to an extent. Part of the reason i now spend more time on antoher forum is because of the inconsistency and reliability of the server for this one during game day. And i do believe at some point you should of cut off any new sign ups when it became apparent that the server could not withstand the influx of trolls, bots, lurkers, or new sign ups to take place. Although there are still some great posters here i do believe its lost a lot of its luster since its inception which is unfortuante.

Northman
08-15-2009, 11:48 AM
Yet...after you spend countless posts bashing TJ and this site, you still post on this site. ROFL!

Dumbass.

Most likely because there are still some longtime friends of his on here. Its really the only reason i come over here myself now days. If everyone i liked stayed on the other forum i probably wouldnt come back here but i do miss some of the boys he remain here and im sure its no different with Heav.

Meck77
08-15-2009, 11:57 AM
Ok maybe the term "regulate" wasn't the right choice. Take family bashing for example. Taco you "set the tone" by making it known that personal attacks on family would not be allowed. Since then you don't see "your mother is a whore" on this site anymore which IMO is a good thing. Moderating=regulating=tone of the board. Call it what you want.

I will agree that winning does set the tone but what about "winning ugly"?.;) Some were still pissed back then.

Meh you can't please everyone.

broncocalijohn
08-15-2009, 11:57 AM

That group is called LEXicons. The leader will never admit such but proof is in the OM archives. People love to say "I told you so" as this is a message board of opinions. I have no problem with those that dont agree with the regime but some now and in the past (Fire Shanahan crowds of 2006/7) got old. If we were all moronic, Raiders fans then we wouldnt be here. I didnt care for Jay in the last few years and I know that Orton will be a downgrade, but I will not give up on this team based on one exhibition game. Am I worried? I was already a tad worried before TC. Let us see what kind of coach McDaniels is to help Orton understand this new offense. Like I said last week, we can always run the ball 50 times a game.

Taco John
08-15-2009, 12:12 PM
The Orange Mane is what it is, and I'm not apologizing to anyone for it. If you're not having fun, then what are you here for? You're not having a good experience? You know what? I'm having the time of my life. I love the good, the bad, and the ugly. It is what it is.

Is this thing perfect? No. Not by a long shot. But it is what it is, and if you're not having fun, then I don't know why you're here.

baja
08-15-2009, 12:24 PM
Actually, this is a place for people to say "I told you so." This is not so much about posters rooting for the Broncos, this is "I'm right, you are wrong, so therefore, I am smarter than you, and I can sleep better at night knowing this."

Why would a Taco John or BroncoBuff openly root for Orton and the team when they are swinging off Cutler's nuts and defending his honor every chance they get? They would lose face if Orton and McDaniels did well. God forbid that happens.

this

kamakazi_kal
08-15-2009, 12:25 PM

What a d!ck.

baja
08-15-2009, 12:27 PM

Quit rationalizing your only job it to keep this place up and running when we need it most, game day. Now get on it. ;D

Taco John
08-15-2009, 12:29 PM
I don't personally feel like I'd lose an ounce of face if Orton did well. I can't recall a single negative thing that I've even said about the guy.

kamakazi_kal
I have to agree with Heav to an extent. Part of the reason i now spend more time on antoher forum is because of the inconsistency and reliability of the server for this one during game day. And i do believe at some point you should of cut off any new sign ups when it became apparent that the server could not withstand the influx of trolls, bots, lurkers, or new sign ups to take place. Although there are still some great posters here i do believe its lost a lot of its luster since its inception which is unfortuante.

Well we could all kick in for a new server ....

SoCalBronco

What's funny is that I used to really like Frank.

kamakazi_kal
08-15-2009, 12:30 PM
I don't personally feel like I'd lose an ounce of face if Orton did well. I can't recall a single negative thing that I've even said about the guy.

You did say he's average and that seems to be a negative team hating comment.

frerottenextelway
08-15-2009, 12:30 PM
Bronco fans are about a 6 on a 1 - 10 scale. :)

Taco John
08-15-2009, 12:31 PM
Quit rationalizing your only job it to keep this place up and running when we need it most, game day. Now get on it. ;D

That is actually one of the projects that I'm working on this month. We're looking at moving to a cloud server.

Rohirrim
08-15-2009, 12:35 PM
The Orange Mane is what it is, and I'm not apologizing to anyone for it. If you're not having fun, then what are you here for? You're not having a good experience? You know what? I'm having the time of my life. I love the good, the bad, and the ugly. It is what it is.

Is this thing perfect? No. Not by a long shot. But it is what it is, and if you're not having fun, then I don't know why you're here.

Goddamn libertarian. ;D

Northman
08-15-2009, 12:50 PM
Well we could all kick in for a new server ....

I believe TJ has tried to get on better servers in the past including the one he is on now. Even if everyone contributed to get him a better server it would have to be one on par with the official Bronco one and im not sure anyone here has the funds to even get it too that level. Problem is, it goes back to what i stated before. Even if TJ upgrades, it will just get overloaded again and crash on gameday. At some point you have to be content with the members you have and lockout any new ones. You only really need to expand if you truly are there for that purpose. But the Mane is well known already so really what more is there to want member wise? Most of whom are here are loyal and consistent posters so why bother with new membership? I wouldnt mind helping TJ get a better server just so as long i was guaranteed to be able to post here on gameday which thus far has not lived up to expectations.

broncosteven
08-15-2009, 12:52 PM

Your the guy from Europe who didn't know anything about football until you started posting here a couple years ago right?

TheDave
08-15-2009, 12:57 PM
JMO... TJ has the patience of a saint. I would of banned **** heads like Heav and 521 in a heartbeat.

A lot of people need to stow their delicate sensibilities... Were in for a lot of ups and downs over the next season or two and not everyone is going to be all sunshine and roses about it.

broncosteven
08-15-2009, 12:58 PM
JMO... TJ has the patience of a saint. I would of banned **** heads like Heav and 521 in a heartbeat.

A lot of people need to stow their delicate sensibilities... Were in for a lot of ups and downs over the next season or two and not everyone is going to be all sunshine and roses about it.

I don't know what is stopping Heav from starting and running his own site.

That way it would be the perfect place for him to BAN his users and feel that his life has some meaning.

kamakazi_kal
08-15-2009, 12:59 PM
I hate roses and sunshine is overrated too.... :wave:

Northman
08-15-2009, 12:59 PM

But on the flipside Dave if TJ wants to give everyone their say that would include guys like Heav and 521. Otherwise it would make him a hypocrite. Just like the Broncos not being all sunshine neither is what some people see as a downside to what has happened with this forum over the years.

TheDave
08-15-2009, 01:05 PM
But on the flipside Dave if TJ wants to give everyone their say that would include guys like Heav and 521. Otherwise it would make him a hypocrite. Just like the Broncos not being all sunshine neither is what some people see as a downside to what has happened with this forum over the years.

Look at it this way...

If I invite a bunch of friends over to talk Broncos, I consider anything broncos related fair game... BUT... When my buddy comes over to my house, talks broncos, eats my food, then runs a 10 minute diatribe on what a ****ty house I have and how crappy the food was...

Well, he's probably not getting another invite.

Northman
08-15-2009, 01:08 PM
Look at it this way...

If I invite a bunch of friends over to talk Broncos, I consider anything broncos related fair game. When my buddy comes over talks broncos, eats my food, then runs a 10 minute diatribe on what a ****ty house I have and how crappy the food was...

Well, he's probably not getting another invite.

Hilarious!

True. However, at this point this isnt so much about TJ inviting 3,000 of his closet friends as it is a huge party in which you can get all types of characters there good and bad. I only point this out because TJ made the comment about everyone getting their say. I agree, that if they dont like it there are plenty of boards on the internet to go too but they also probably like a lot of the people here, maybe TJ is excluded i dont know. Although they have shown their displeasure about some of the things on here i dont think they have been nasty about it per se.

TheDave
08-15-2009, 01:13 PM
Hilarious!

True. However, at this point this isnt so much about TJ inviting 3,000 of his closet friends as it is a huge party in which you can get all types of characters there good and bad. I only point this out because TJ made the comment about everyone getting their say. I agree, that if they dont like it there are plenty of boards on the internet to go too but they also probably like a lot of the people here, maybe TJ is excluded i dont know. Although they have shown their displeasure about some of the things on here i dont think they have been nasty about it per se.

Right or wrong, it just my opinion.

Personally I'm always impressed by his patience in these situations.

It's probably a good thing I don't run a message board. ;D

AZBroncomaniac
08-15-2009, 02:04 PM
jmo... Tj has the patience of a saint. I would of banned **** heads like heav and 521 in a heartbeat.

+10,000

Miss I.
08-15-2009, 02:20 PM
Hilarious!

umm,TJ has 3000 closet friends? What do they do in there and what happens when they come out? :wave:

Seriously, though I do understand the meltdowns get frustrating and the negativity can be a bummer and the repetive nature of it can be a bit much, it's all about choice. Don't read the threads that are obviously going to be on topics you (generic you, not specific to anyone) don't like or you know will likely make you surly. If you can't locate a topic you enjoy (by using the search function first and a random scan 2nd or whatever) then start a topic you do want to discuss. And my recommendation is take a break, even if just for a few hours from the web and the board, it helps for perspective. Starting a thread about the suckiness factor really only contributes to the same vibe the criticism is about. Or you know what you could do is jack the threads and talk about food or sex or you know whatever...that's fun...I enjoy the occasional midget sex thread jacking...

Cheers! and TJ I like the board...keep on keepin on..:egbgb:

maher_tyler
08-15-2009, 02:22 PM

Exactly, its like some people on here were hoping he'd throw a pick just so they could start a "Official Orton melt down thread"...wtf is with people not supporting their "Favorite Team"...

Meck77
08-15-2009, 02:24 PM
Boring? You kidding me? It's always a party on the mane!

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/h-R5GQ0V-Z4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/h-R5GQ0V-Z4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Sodak
08-15-2009, 02:25 PM

That's why I voted to dump the old threads when the Mane moved to a new server. The old threads only serve the "told you so" crowd so they can dredge up a year old thread to prove a ego driven point. Where's the football talk?

barryr
08-15-2009, 03:02 PM
The pro Shanahan-Cutler crowd will like to see the team lose so they can say "told you so" to people on the internet. Wow, great.

cmhargrove
08-15-2009, 03:42 PM
TJ,
I appreciate what you do for the rest of us.

Hargrove

PS - some people need to spend more time building things than ripping them down, and no - just offering complaints isn't enough. Offer to help build something better if you think things around here are so bad, otherwise you are just whining.

tnedator
08-15-2009, 04:09 PM
The pro Shanahan-Cutler crowd will like to see the team lose so they can say "told you so" to people on the internet. Wow, great.

I doubt there are many actual Broncos 'fans' that want the Broncos to lose, just so they can say "I told you so". There are plenty that might not agree with the direction the team has gone -- might be pissed that Shanhan was fired or Cutler traded, but I don't think there are any fans that wan the Broncos to lose just to prove a point.

MadCity
08-15-2009, 05:24 PM
Your the guy from Europe who didn't know anything about football until you started posting here a couple years ago right?

Winner winner chicken dinner. Leave it to someone who has never contributed a single effing thing to whine about the "quality" of the board.

SureShot
08-15-2009, 05:35 PM
Damnit... I missed another list.

Yeah me too.

kmonty
08-15-2009, 05:53 PM
So... just to clarify... this is a thread in a forum about a forum where people argue back and forth about the quality of arguments within the forum.

/meta meltdown

DenverBrit
08-15-2009, 06:02 PM
umm,TJ has 3000 closet friends? What do they do in there and what happens when they come out? :wave:

http://www.topnews.in/files/Gay-Parade-Tel-Aviv.jpg

You had to ask. Ha!

521 1N5
08-15-2009, 07:09 PM
That is actually one of the projects that I'm working on this month. We're looking at moving to a cloud server.

Well, I went over to the db message board. Did you know they delete people topics if they don't agree with them??

That's pretty weak-

There are a lot of bitches on this site, but deleting threads is retarded.

Maybe we could set up a donation for a new OM server. I wouldn't feel comfortable giving money directly to Taco Jay, but I would donate to a secure off-site account that can be accessed when enough funds are available for the server.

HEAV
08-15-2009, 07:17 PM
What's funny is that I used to really like Frank.

I really liked you also. Hell you used to be one of the best guys on here. But then you changed and became just as bitter and angry as TJ.

I'm not the only one that noticed also.

broncosteven
08-15-2009, 07:34 PM
Well, I went over to the db message board. Did you know they delete people topics if they don't agree with them??

That's pretty weak-

There are a lot of b****es on this site, but deleting threads is retarded.

Maybe we could set up a donation for a new OM server. I wouldn't feel comfortable giving money directly to Taco Jay, but I would donate to a secure off-site account that can be accessed when enough funds are available for the server.

Broncobuff seems to do the fund drives but I think the paypal goes to Taco as the $ comes out of Taco's pocket.

Los Broncos
08-15-2009, 10:06 PM
It was one preseason game, we knew we weren't a Superbowl team, why is everyone so pissed off?

Los Broncos
08-15-2009, 10:17 PM
We knew Orton wasn't a great QB he is going to throw picks, that's what he does.

I'm just saying give it time before anyone jumps off a cliff.

watermock
08-15-2009, 10:41 PM
Blame the site owner and his mods. TJ has let this place become the cesspool over the years.

There are still good posters here, it's just they get pushed back by the attention whores and Mocks of the site.

I mentioned to TJ (years ago) that he needed a strict football section only. A area where people could discuss the team and no flaming, no drama queens, no "lookatme" posters.

For fk sake the O-Mane reporters got banned from camp this year over a joke caption that was a jab at the site owners on drama thread!

Sad.

Indeed. Appa got kicked out on his own. Or moreso, the paranoia surrounding the current management. Lindsey Jones?

Your full of shiat.

The problem is the team was 1 year away and now is in dissaray.

Yeah, my call for a Lex Ryan or Spaggs was idiotic.

Whatever.

DHallblows
08-15-2009, 11:12 PM
I really liked you also. Hell you used to be one of the best guys on here. But then you changed and became just as bitter and angry as TJ.

I'm not the only one that noticed also.

You disagree with him: bitter and angry

You agree with him: pleasant and honest

Get over yourself

Blueflame
08-15-2009, 11:44 PM

Sad.

Wrong. The OM reporters were not "banned from camp"... they still provided TC reports and couldn't have done that if your assertion were true.

Looks to me like you're taking advantage of TJ's hospitality (he built and maintains this site, at significant costs paid from his own pocket) while constantly bashing him for no other reason than "he does not let you make the rules here". Here's a free suggestion: if you're that dead set on making the rules, build your own website and pay for it yourself.

Dagmar
08-16-2009, 02:10 PM
Wow, positive and negative rep ahoy for this thread!

Ray Finkle
08-16-2009, 02:38 PM
What a bunch of b****y little girls....

damn, it's a message board. Sure there are some posters that have left that are missed but that's the nature. Every few years there is a colossal meltdown (Griese, Plummer, Bob's repressed homosexuality) that turn the board on it's ear.

half the board will take a side and always say I told you so.....**** happens. Deal with it.

telluride
08-16-2009, 02:55 PM
I mentioned this in another thread, and perhaps it is also mentioned upthread, but the best place for Bronco fans to actually discuss and learn about the team is www.milehighreport.com.

As a bonus, the site doesn't crash mid-way through the first preseason game...

Dagmar
08-16-2009, 03:03 PM
What a bunch of b****y little girls....

damn, it's a message board. Sure there are some posters that have left that are missed but that's the nature. Every few years there is a colossal meltdown (Griese, Plummer, Bob's repressed homosexuality) that turn the board on it's ear.

half the board will take a side and always say I told you so.....**** happens. Deal with it.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p166/rgorsel/kiss.gif

Ray Finkle
08-16-2009, 03:27 PM
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p166/rgorsel/kiss.gif

:)