PDA

View Full Version : McDaniels and Orton and a 1st round for Philip Rivers and Norv Turner

The MVPlaya
08-15-2009, 05:43 AM
How much Orton and McDaniels hate is there right now?

:rofl:

Rabb
08-15-2009, 05:44 AM
Jesus Christ

not that anyone cares but I might have to keep myself off the Mane this year

The MVPlaya
08-15-2009, 05:45 AM
Jesus Christ

Trust me man, I'm thinking of laying low until we win... this was just a hilarious thread I had thought of because people are losing control...

I'm not worried at all right now... it's the first pre-season game... not a big deal, considering the fact that we did have a lot of bright spots.

It funny as hell how some people are just losing their minds... :spit:

Kaylore
08-15-2009, 08:02 AM
Jesus Christ

I don't blame you. I'm not there yet, but if the mob mentality continues to degenerate like it has...

Rulon Velvet Jones
08-15-2009, 08:03 AM
Jesus Christ

Too many people have discovered the fine art of senseless rambling on the Internet.

Pony Boy
08-15-2009, 08:27 AM
Too many people have discovered the fine art of senseless rambling on the Internet.

You are correct sir !!! I remember the good old days when a guy would get off his keester and go down to the local pub, sit on a bar stool and b**** about the team, now we all sit at a keyboard where no one can take a swing at ya !!!

B B
08-15-2009, 08:31 AM
Wow. The tone has changed around here on the Mane. Use to be a place of confidence, rational summary, and optimistic thought.

You know....in 1995.....Mike and John did not have a breakout season. I think you should give the team, and the coach.quarterback, a little more time.

You were not looking for the SB immediately were you?

EDIT. Apparently my avatar is no longer on the servers here. I am a Pats fan. Flame on.

WolfpackGuy
08-15-2009, 08:31 AM
I know the Seahawks are licking their chops right about now.
That 2010 first rounder Denver GAVE away is looking NICE.

Captain 'Dre
08-15-2009, 08:39 AM
Yeah, suddenly Rivers doesn't look like HALF the d*ckwad that Cutler is. Ha!

oubronco
08-15-2009, 08:40 AM
Get the **** outta here

spdirty
08-15-2009, 08:42 AM
Orton, Simms, Dr Phil, McDipshlt, our next 5 first round picks, and our offensive line for Shanny, Cutler, Bates, and maybe Tommie Harris.

5 years from now even with that trade shanny would have this team better than the ****ing clowns that run this team.

I cant even get upset anymore. Its just funny watching the McDipshlt nut slobberers try to defend this. Yeah it was the first preseason game, but it was the first public display of McDaniels offense against one of the worst defenses in football last year.

Good God, its like and immobile Jake Plummer all over again. Every time that stupid drunk stands in the pocket, folks are gonna get nervous again. Everyone remembers that feeling right? Well the feeling has come back. ****in guy makes Brian Griese laugh at his arm strength, I dont know. Gonna be a long ass year. Seattle Seahawks are gonna be happy with what we give em in the draft next year.

WolfpackGuy
08-15-2009, 09:56 AM
If it is true Denver gameplanned for S.F> then they are indeed in trouble.

I'll go ahead and say it.
They've been in trouble ever since McDaniels wanted to live out his wet dream and tried to get Cassel.
Anybody have a towel for Josh?