PDA

View Full Version : Marshall praises Broncos organization and teammates following acquital

montrose
08-14-2009, 02:55 PM
From Lindsay Jones at the Denver Post. Doom called him at 3am EST this morning for support. Marshall's quote, I told him [Dumervil] to get some sleep, we need a sack out of him, Marshall said. Its been a blessing to have my teammates and the organization standing behind me through all of this and Im just excited we can move forward.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2009/08/14/marshall-speaks-about-court-victory/

BroncoMan4ever
08-14-2009, 02:58 PM
from the way Marshall is speaking, i am thinking Bowlen offered him a deal contingent on the outcome of this trail, and now that he was found not guilty he thinks he is about to get paid.

i say lets see him in a preseason game and send him a new deal.

rastaman
08-14-2009, 02:58 PM
From Lindsay Jones at the Denver Post. Doom called him at 3am EST this morning for support. Marshall's quote, I told him [Dumervil] to get some sleep, we need a sack out of him, Marshall said. Its been a blessing to have my teammates and the organization standing behind me through all of this and Im just excited we can move forward.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2009/08/14/marshall-speaks-about-court-victory/

Great News! Now all you Bmarsh haters.....get off his Jock!:~ohyah!:

Brandon's ready to help Orton get to the Pro Bowl this year!:thanku:

rastaman
08-14-2009, 02:59 PM
from the sounds of Marshall, i am thinking Bowlen offered him a deal contingent on the outcome of this trail, and now that he is innocent he thinks he is about to get paid.

And RIGHTLY SO. PAY THE BROTHA!:wiggle:

Archer81
08-14-2009, 03:00 PM
He used the team "we". Good.

:Broncos:

Gcver2ver3
08-14-2009, 03:02 PM
i don't know...if he was told to just get past the trial then why would he still had been clamouring that he prefers to play elsewhere?...

i'm thinking that maybe after that emotional victory of the acquittal, he may just be feeling grateful that he is on a team that wants him there and supports him...

whether i'm right or wrong...nothing would make me happier than Brandon FINALLY gettin on board with this team and trying to win some ballgames...

BroncoMan4ever
08-14-2009, 03:03 PM

i agree to pay him. but it is a complete 180 in the way he is talking about the team. all offseason it has been "THEM" when referring to the franchise, and now he seemingly has a whole new attitude towards the team as evidenced by referring to it as "WE".

broncosteven
08-14-2009, 03:04 PM
Does this mean he will be on the practice field or is he still having injury issues?

TheElusiveKyleOrton
08-14-2009, 03:05 PM
i don't know...if he was told to just get past the trial then why would he still had been clamouring that he prefers to play elsewhere?...

i'm thinking that maybe after that emotional victory of the acquittal, he may just be feeling grateful that he is on a team that wants him there and supports him...

whether i'm right or wrong...nothing would make me happier than Brandon FINALLY gettin on board with this team and trying to win some ballgames...

We haven't heard anything like that out of him in a while... I think he was pissed that he might have to get through the trial before getting a new deal. Who knows?

I don't think he'd mention the organization standing behind him if he weren't thinking seriously about staying...

Just my penny, cause it ain't worth two cents.

Mr. Elway
08-14-2009, 03:07 PM

I agree. He is acquitted. So long as his hip is good, the guy now deserves the contract.

NFLBRONCO
08-14-2009, 03:09 PM
I think they should pay him but, I don't think they will right now.

PRBronco
08-14-2009, 03:09 PM
Nope sorry, I spent a lot of time on that avatar, and I am forgetting Brandon Marshall.

rastaman
08-14-2009, 03:11 PM
i agree to pay him. but it is a complete 180 in the way he is talking about the team. all offseason it has been "THEM" when referring to the franchise, and now he seemingly has a whole new attitude towards the team as evidenced by referring to it as "WE".

Could it be "We" as in "We Have Leverage"? Stay tuned folks!:peace:

thumpc
08-14-2009, 03:14 PM
Next year he will a restricted FA, right?

Kaylore
08-14-2009, 03:14 PM
Marshall acquitted. (http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_13086039)

http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site36/2009/0814/20090814__Broncos-Marshall-TrialA~p1.jpg

ATLANTA - An Atlanta jury has acquitted Broncos receiver Brandon Marshall in his misdemeanor battery trial.

The six-person jury - four women and two men - found that Marshall is not guilty of hitting his former girlfriend Rasheedah Watley on March 4, 2008.

Marshall's defense lawyer, Harvey Steinberg, argued that it was Watley who was the aggressor in that fight, and she had been "volatile" throughout their relationship. Steinberg told the jurors that they should have plenty of doubt as to what really occurred that night at the condo Marshall owned in downtown Atlanta, and asked them to question Watley's motives in pursuing charges.

Game over. Steinberg is a bad ass lawyer you don't mess around with.

On a side note, Rasheedah's pretty cute.

Ratboy
08-14-2009, 03:17 PM

http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site36/2009/0814/20090814__Broncos-Marshall-TrialA~p1.jpg

ATLANTA - An Atlanta jury has acquitted Broncos receiver Brandon Marshall in his misdemeanor battery trial.

The six-person jury - four women and two men - found that Marshall is not guilty of hitting his former girlfriend Rasheedah Watley on March 4, 2008.

Marshall's defense lawyer, Harvey Steinberg, argued that it was Watley who was the aggressor in that fight, and she had been "volatile" throughout their relationship. Steinberg told the jurors that they should have plenty of doubt as to what really occurred that night at the condo Marshall owned in downtown Atlanta, and asked them to question Watley's motives in pursuing charges.

She's cute, but she is also bat **** crazy.

theAPAOps5
08-14-2009, 03:18 PM
Does this mean he will be on the practice field or is he still having injury issues?

You mean that "hamstring injury" may get better. I don't think it will until it gets that special "green" treatment.

underrated29
08-14-2009, 03:19 PM

I agree 100%. We cut him a fat check next year.

rastaman
08-14-2009, 03:19 PM

Well if thats the case.......Bmarsh needs to play like a 4th round draft pick b/c thats the salary he's is currently getting paid!

In 07 and 08, Bmarsh played like a 1st round pick and Pro Bowl level, yet the Broncos under paid him! Now NFL teams already know what Bmarsh can do and will read btwn the lines on what goes on btwn Brandon and Denver as just another saga of trying to fit a square beg in a round hole!:approve:

underrated29
08-14-2009, 03:22 PM
She's cute, but she is also bat **** crazy.

I'm with you guys.

Id hit it! (no pun intended)

And when she comes after me for money for child support. I would say "whaaa, i got your butt pregnant-dayuum."

Tombstone RJ
08-14-2009, 03:23 PM

She's probably a classic case of a co-dependant. Many women are and they end up getting hurt over and over...

rastaman
08-14-2009, 03:23 PM
You mean that "hamstring injury" may get better. I don't think it will until it gets that special "green" treatment.

I agree......Denver just needs to soak some 100 dollar bills in some TUSSIN for hip band aids and hamy band aids.:~ohyah!:

Old Dude
08-14-2009, 03:24 PM
I think Marshall should be praising Harvey Steinberg.

steeledude
08-14-2009, 03:26 PM
I have to say this is fantastic. I've been supportive of Brandon since day 1 and on that other broncos board where I used to go, I argued relentlessly that you cannot convict a man without a trial. People love to call him a thug. People love to say he is a punk.

The truth is he was being extorted, that we know for certain, and he is a phenomenal wide receiver.

And he's probably Orton's only hope. With him on the field Royal doesn't get doubled, Stokes is wide open, and etc, etc.

crowebomber
08-14-2009, 03:28 PM

Cute is how the crazy ones get you!

Tombstone RJ
08-14-2009, 03:31 PM

That and a bodacious set of Tah-Tahs...

mizzoutigers
08-14-2009, 03:34 PM
far from cute, jennifer aniston is cute, she is nasty - like serena and venus williams

lex
08-14-2009, 03:36 PM
far from cute, jennifer aniston is cute, she is nasty - like serena and venus williams

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JRGC-5LjJ2M&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JRGC-5LjJ2M&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

mizzoutigers
08-14-2009, 03:39 PM
not racist at all, can't say anything about a black person without someone throwing that stupid card out. just an opinion about her as a woman

broncosteven
08-14-2009, 03:39 PM

Is she wearing Brass knuckles for ear rings?

mizzoutigers
08-14-2009, 03:41 PM
Amish shirt

crowebomber
08-14-2009, 03:42 PM
Is she wearing Brass knuckles for ear rings?

She had to be ready because you never know when Brandon might need another whoopin!

Chris
08-14-2009, 03:47 PM

"Marshalls hip is healthy. He is expected to return to the practice field this week."

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2009/08/14/marshall-trial-update-victory-ride-for-harvey/

Baba Booey
08-14-2009, 03:50 PM
This one's for Steinberg.

Not surprising that girl was found as the aggressor. Gold Digger.

Stick around Brandon.

Tombstone RJ
08-14-2009, 03:51 PM
not racist at all, can't say anything about a black person without someone throwing that stupid card out. just an opinion about her as a woman

Oh, so now your a sexist woman hater?

Baba Booey
08-14-2009, 03:53 PM
"She needs Mr. Marshall. She needs him in her life because she had these dreams and cannot let go," Steinberg said in his closing argument. "When is she going to leave him alone?"

Boom, roasted.

Hotrod
08-14-2009, 03:53 PM
Shes is pretty cute. I'm wondering if this is all about the word 'tap'

BMarsh "tapped" her

or

BMarsh "tapped" her

A simple misunderstanding of the language of todays youth.

rastaman
08-14-2009, 03:55 PM
I'm with you guys.

And when she comes after me for money for child support. I would say "whaaa, i got your butt pregnant-dayuum."

Yeah I know you guys are talking smack now.....but its obvious you don't have daughters do ya! LOL

No father who truly loves his daughter(s) wants to them used as punching bag by their boyfriends, husbands or ridiculed by the "neanderthal knuckle dragging male citizenry" that make up the NFL fan base.

fdf
08-14-2009, 03:57 PM

She's so fine, there's no tellin' where the money went.

rastaman
08-14-2009, 03:58 PM

What do guys from Missouri know about "Women"!!! :wiggle:

rastaman
08-14-2009, 04:01 PM
That and a bodacious set of Tah-Tahs...

Brandon knows about those Tah-Tahs.......he probably got smacked by them on several occassions. :sunshine:

Tah-Tahs have been known to bring down entire nations.

NO TAH-TAHS.....NO HUMAN RACE!!:strong:

oubronco
08-14-2009, 04:05 PM
sorry beeeeeotch you don't get paid now bounce

broncofan7
08-14-2009, 04:05 PM

1/2 white 1/2 black chicks are almost always cuties-----and they seem to be attracted to me very easily too--must be my Italian charms ;)

Hogan11
08-14-2009, 04:08 PM

Just curious, if he is traded after this season, will you follow him out the door?

rastaman
08-14-2009, 04:11 PM
1/2 white 1/2 black chicks are almost always cuties-----and they seem to be attracted to me very easily too--must be my Italian charms ;)

Yep dontcha luv international--interracial relationship......why can't those Italian women leave the Brotha's alone, don't they know Vito goes absolutely ape shiiiit over brotha's dating their women. Hilarious!

Hogan11
08-14-2009, 04:12 PM

Yeah, but she's also imbalanced...and that cancels out any appeal she has. El Passo.

rastaman
08-14-2009, 04:12 PM
Just curious, if he is traded after this season, will you follow him out the door?

No Jack Azz....but I will follow his career----you monolithic ignorant Bronco fan. :peace:

Hogan11
08-14-2009, 04:14 PM
No Jack Azz....but I will follow his career----you monolithic ignorant Bronco fan. :peace:

Spoken like the classy, personality cultist that you are.

rastaman
08-14-2009, 04:15 PM
Spoken like the classy, personality cultist that you are.

So can I show you the "Door".......you robotic guilible Bronco Groupy!!!:pimp:

Tombstone RJ
08-14-2009, 04:17 PM
Yeah, but she's also imbalanced...and that cancels out any appeal she has. El Passo.

I dunno... the Golden Box has a strange power... the power to impair judgement... the power to engulf reason and smash it into the latter parts of the netherworld... the power too... what was I saying?

:yayaya:

Hogan11
08-14-2009, 04:19 PM
So can I show you the "Door".......you robotic guilible Bronco Groupy!!!:pimp:

Groupy? It's groupie fucco.....and I'm not beholden to any one player, unlike someone else we all know, right Brotha?

Hogan11
08-14-2009, 04:23 PM
I dunno... the Golden Box has a strange power... the power to impair judgement... the power to engulf reason and smash it into the latter parts of the netherworld... the power too... what was I saying?

:yayaya:

I still run at the first sign of Prozac...never again :nono:

JCMElway
08-14-2009, 04:24 PM
sorry beeeeeotch you don't get paid now bounce

Yeah, she got Fonecoed pretty good, huh?

broncofan7
08-14-2009, 04:31 PM
yep dontcha luv international--interracial relationship......why can't those hairy italian shims leave me alone, don't they know i goes absolutely ape shiiiit over a shim. Hilarious!

fixed it.

rastaman
08-14-2009, 04:48 PM
Groupy? It's groupie fucco.....and I'm not beholden to any one player, unlike someone else we all know, right Brotha?

You couldn't be further from the truth BROTHA!!! I don't have a narrow minded view point towards Management or the Ownership of the Broncos at this stage as a Bronco fan, unlike someone else I know. I'll take the players side if they have proven to give or have given their all as a Bronco. So whats your point? I'm a Bmarsh fan, a Cutler Fan, and a Shanahan Fan. The players make the team(s) and the NFL what they are today, the fans don't come to watch McDaniels or Bowlen take the field to perform and thus take all the risk! The fans show up to watch the NFL b/c of the PLAYERS!!

Popps
08-14-2009, 04:53 PM
Yay, Brandon won't get punished for hitting women again! I'm sure he's learned his lesson, though. ::)

Anyway, can we get on to him actually playing football now, or does he have other distractions planned for this week?

cutthemdown
08-14-2009, 04:55 PM

That's right Hogan. It's all about the Broncos uniform, whoever is in it is my favorite player, whoever is not in it is the enemy and I want them to suck.

cutthemdown
08-14-2009, 04:58 PM
Any Bronco fan who is still a Cutler fan is totally worthless. Go be a bears fan and don't let the Orange door hit you in the ass on your way out.

rastaman
08-14-2009, 05:01 PM
1/2 white 1/2 black chicks are almost always cuties-----and unfortunately they do not seem to be attracted to me very easily --I thought my Italian charms would get me some play, but I forgot about my hairy back and pencil dick.....it must have been a turn off. Oh well let me try my luck with Farm Animals.

There.......fixed It!!!

KevinJames
08-14-2009, 05:02 PM
i'm with you guys.

lol I really busted out laughing right here :rofl:

cutthemdown
08-14-2009, 05:04 PM
Yay, Brandon won't get punished for hitting women again! I'm sure he's learned his lesson, though. ::)

Anyway, can we get on to him actually playing football now, or does he have other distractions planned for this week?

you kiddin? time to party, make it rain, and slap some hoes around!!!!

Popps
08-14-2009, 05:07 PM

:spit:

rastaman
08-14-2009, 05:09 PM
Any Bronco fan who is still a Cutler fan is totally worthless. Go be a bears fan and don't let the Orange door hit you in the ass on your way out.

And who died and made you the "FAN DECIDER AND DICTATOR"!!! Sheeesh, get a grip dude. When big changes happen to a franchise its only natural that the fan base will splinter!!! It happened when the 49ers traded Montana to the KC Chiefs and Steve Young became the starter. Did you not see the Fan fallout over that historical trade.

You had 49er fans who supported Steve Young and fans who supported Montana even though he no longer wore a 49ers uniform. Yet these fans still considered themselves 49ers fans but supported Montana in KC! Now that neither Young or Montana are no longer playing.....guess what those same 49ers fan who supported Montana STILL REMAIN 49ers fans! So what is your point Cutthemdown???? Did you notice that the 49er fans were not MONOLITHIC fans during that period??

It happens dude....get over yourself.

footstepsfrom#27
08-14-2009, 05:15 PM
You're so transparent.

Popps
08-14-2009, 05:17 PM
You had 49er fans who supported Steve Young and fans who supported Montana even though he no longer wore a 49ers uniform. Y.

Maybe you need to revisit Analogy 101 a bit.

See, Montana WAS the 49ers for a long period. He and Rice helped take them to greatness. He's a top 3 QB of all-time.

Cutler is a douchey, snotty kid who demanded a trade because his ass got sore. He's got a losing record and hasn't proven a goddamned thing in the NFL.

So, you people comparing Cutler to Elway and Montana really need to come back down to the planet Earth, learn a bit about football history and learn how to properly construct an analogy.

See, when you're comparing things... their supposed to be comparable.

baja
08-14-2009, 05:23 PM

See, Montana WAS the 49ers for a long period. He and Rice helped take them to greatness. He's a top 3 QB of all-time.

Cutler is a douchey, snotty kid who demanded a trade because his ass got sore. He's got a losing record and hasn't proven a goddamned thing in the NFL.

So, you people comparing Cutler to Elway and Montana really need to come back down to the planet Earth, learn a bit about football history and learn how to properly construct an analogy.

But Popps didn't you hear Elway got Reeves fired and he got a big arm too?

footstepsfrom#27
08-14-2009, 05:24 PM
Yeah I know you guys are talking smack now.....but its obvious you don't have daughters do ya! LOL

No father who truly loves his daughter(s) wants to them used as punching bag by their boyfriends, husbands or ridiculed by the "neanderthal knuckle dragging male citizenry" that make up the NFL fan base.
Bingo. The moron brigade comes out any time a woman is mentioned on this board for almost any reason.

She may have issues, but I have no doubt Marshall hit her, and no woman deserves that.

We move on...hopefully he absorbs something from all this and this is the last we hear of these kinds of problems with him...hopefully.

rastaman
08-14-2009, 05:25 PM

Gee Pops you are utterly amazing! Has anyone ever suggested you leave your Ego at the Door!.....But then again your head is so big its a miracle you can enter a room witout tearing down the door frame----why is that HOG HEAD?.

Praise aside.....what you fail to realize are that fans are not led by a pied pipper. You have your opinions and out look towards Cutler, but don't foolishly become upset when Bronco fans do not share your views, opinions and outlook toward ex-Bronco players.

broncofan7
08-14-2009, 05:26 PM
But Popps didn't you hear Elway got Reeves fired and he got a big arm too?

Where have you been ALL off-season? (and what a crazy A$$ off-season it was!)

rastaman
08-14-2009, 05:35 PM
Bingo. The moron brigade comes out any time a woman is mentioned on this board for almost any reason.

She may have issues, but I have no doubt Marshall hit her, and no woman deserves that.

We move on...hopefully he absorbs something from all this and this is the last we hear of these kinds of problems with him...hopefully.

Yes, its unfortunate Brandon was not taught at an early age you don't hit girls, your sisters, cousins, aunts etc. Usually, fathers teach their sons this lesson of not violently putting their hands on girls or women. Its obvious Marshall grew up in a home and an environment where hitting females were excepted and rationalized that it was okay.

Hopefully Brandon has seen the light or will seek counseling and date women who know its not right and disrespectful to hit the men they are dating. Its a two way street, however, as all men have learned who find themselves in a physical exchange with women, b/c the man is usually bigger and stronger....they will be found at fault and arrested.

mizzoutigers
08-14-2009, 05:37 PM
always have a way to justify the actions of these thugs rastaman; hmm wonder why? and by the way footsteps --> i do like my women a little more transparent than you obviously :)

mizzoutigers
08-14-2009, 05:39 PM
and by the way; is it really something that has to be taught to a grown man. give me a break

crowebomber
08-14-2009, 05:44 PM

Welcome.

cutthemdown
08-14-2009, 05:47 PM
And who died and made you the "FAN DECIDER AND DICTATOR"!!! Sheeesh, get a grip dude. When big changes happen to a franchise its only natural that the fan base will splinter!!! It happened when the 49ers traded Montana to the KC Chiefs and Steve Young became the starter. Did you not see the Fan fallout over that historical trade.

You had 49er fans who supported Steve Young and fans who supported Montana even though he no longer wore a 49ers uniform. Yet these fans still considered themselves 49ers fans but supported Montana in KC! Now that neither Young or Montana are no longer playing.....guess what those same 49ers fan who supported Montana STILL REMAIN 49ers fans! So what is your point Cutthemdown???? Did you notice that the 49er fans were not MONOLITHIC fans during that period??

It happens dude....get over yourself.

My point is simple. Being a real fan is being a fanatic. You don't ever pull for some player who just crapped all over your team. When they leave you team they are the enemy. Get over myself? sorry I don't think I am special. I know 90% of real Broncos fans feel just like me. I'm not special, I am one of many who know it's never about what's inside the uniform, it's about the team. '

Screw Cutler, and screw you also. You are weak pathetic excuse for a Bronco fan. Fan is short for fanatic. It's not about being PC or hoping for good things for other player and teams.

Take your having a 2nd favorite team Cutler loving Shanny ass kissing brown ass lips of yours and go **** a bear.l

lex
08-14-2009, 05:50 PM
My point is simple. Being a real fan is being a sheep. You don't ever pull for some player who just crapped all over your team. When they leave you team they are the enemy. Get over myself? sorry I don't think I am special. I know 90% of real sheep feel just like me. I'm not special, I am one of many sheep who know it's never about what's inside the uniform, it's about the uniform. '

Screw Cutler, and screw you also. You are weak pathetic excuse for a sheep. Sheep is short for sheeps. It's not about being PC or hoping for good things for other player and teams.

Take your having a 2nd favorite team Cutler loving Shanny ass kissing brown ass lips of yours and go **** a bear.l

Baaaaah.

cutthemdown
08-14-2009, 05:55 PM
Not all Lex. I always call out Broncos when I don't like things I see. I will single out players I feel aren't selling out for the team. I was very critical of Broncos moves going into last yr and took a ton of heat for saying Broncos would miss playoffs.

Being a fanatic is not about saying everything great, every move great, we will win every game.

Sure you can say trading Cutler stupid and Broncos will not be good because of it. I have no problem with that.

But how does feeling that any player not in a Broncos uniform is the enemy equate with being a sheep?

Sorry its all about Broncos, if you have second favorite teams and care about Cutler even after he screws the Broncos then it's you that should go get ****ed by a sheep.

KevinJames
08-14-2009, 05:56 PM

thats racist

broncosteven
08-14-2009, 06:10 PM
thats racist

no, it is stupid, not that CTD said it, but that we know what he means when he says it.

hambone13
08-14-2009, 06:20 PM
is she wearing brass knuckles for ear rings?

lmfao

hambone13
08-14-2009, 06:34 PM
Yes, its unfortunate Brandon was not taught at an early age you don't hit girls, your sisters, cousins, aunts etc. Usually, fathers teach their sons this lesson of not violently putting their hands on girls or women. Its obvious Marshall grew up in a home and an environment where hitting females were excepted and rationalized that it was okay.

Hopefully Brandon has seen the light or will seek counseling and date women who know its not right and disrespectful to hit the men they are dating. Its a two way street, however, as all men have learned who find themselves in a physical exchange with women, b/c the man is usually bigger and stronger....they will be found at fault and arrested.

The possibilities are endless. He probably hurt her but she could have hit her mouth on the wall on the way down too.... I have a buddy who woke up to his lady hitting him in the chest w/ a bat...he threw her on the ground to get away, she hit her mouth on the bed frame and he got taken to jail because she said he punched her. He's got that on his record to this day....he was convicted of domestic violence during a defensive situation. I have no sympathy for anyone, man or woman if they get hurt while trying to hurt someone else. I don't care if he did hit her if she was attacking him, it's bull**** hypocrisy.

BroncoDoug
08-14-2009, 06:36 PM
Yeah, I see this all as a good sign for the Broncos. They say his "injury" is almost fully healed and he'll most likely practice this sunday. So I think after the preseason, if he shows he is committed and healthy, they will pay him. At least I hope they do..

hambone13
08-14-2009, 06:38 PM
The possibilities are endless. He probably hurt her but she could have hit her mouth on the wall on the way down too.... I have a buddy who woke up to his lady hitting him in the chest w/ a bat...he threw her on the ground to get away, she hit her mouth on the bed frame and he got taken to jail because she said he punched her. He's got that on his record to this day....he was convicted of domestic violence during a defensive situation. I have no sympathy for anyone, man or woman if they get hurt while trying to hurt someone else. I don't care if he did hit her if she was attacking him, it's bull**** hypocrisy.

The law doesn't recognize gender for a reason. This "my daddy taught me not to hit a girl thing" is way too much of a gross generalization. If a woman is attacking you, hitting you, whatever, defend yourself...if that means hitting her, then so be it.

footstepsfrom#27
08-14-2009, 06:38 PM
This is a guy who has a history. Wake up.

footstepsfrom#27
08-14-2009, 06:40 PM
The law doesn't recognize gender for a reason. This "my daddy taught me not to hit a girl thing" is way too much of a gross generalization. If a woman is attacking you, hitting you, whatever, defend yourself...if that means hitting her, then so be it.
Do you have any idea how many women are murdered by BF's and husbands every year in the US?

hambone13
08-14-2009, 06:43 PM
Do you have any idea how many women are murdered by BF's and husbands every year in the US?

I'm not saying it's not a problem statistically. However, there are a significant amount of women abusing men as well. All I'm saying is, if you weren't there, you can't speculate. I've experienced it.

UberBroncoMan
08-14-2009, 07:13 PM

That didn't take long.

Don Flamenco
08-14-2009, 11:05 PM

Meaning you are half black yourself :D

BroncoMan4ever
08-15-2009, 12:14 AM

on a side note on the crazy chick, what the hell is that picture of that she is turning over in the first frame?

DarkHorse30
08-15-2009, 12:42 AM

From what I can find, at least talking spouses only, it's about a 41/59 rate ('95 data - 41 being the black widow number)

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/pub/ascii/spmurex.txt

I understand domestic violence is horrible and I don't practice it myself. I also believe it is over-reported, just like the child abduction stats that have all of the moms and dads scared into buying phones for the 5 year olds.