dbfan21
08-14-2009, 02:00 PM
Sweet! Now let's focus on football!

PS All you BMarsh naysayers...Don't forget to eat some crow. :spit:

TailgateNut
08-14-2009, 02:02 PM

Go suck a cock. This just means he'll be more of an ass than he has been. Validating his behavior surely will not help the dillwad act like a mature man.

SoDak Bronco
08-14-2009, 02:03 PM
I bet this healed his Hamstring injury

bronco militia
08-14-2009, 02:03 PM
anyone who thinks he'll avoid anymore trouble is as foolish as the women who continue to date/marry guys like BM

chaz
08-14-2009, 02:04 PM
bomb! although tailgate nut has a valid point

cousinal11
Hey, everyone deserves a 7th chance.

bronco militia

LOL

it's a miracle!

baja
GOOD! Now we are free to trade his dumb ass....

chaz
new contract now?

yerner
i guess she really was asking for it

BabyTO
08-14-2009, 02:05 PM
Hahahah dumb bitch, thats karma alright. Have fun flipping burgers for the rest of your life.

Rock Chalk

Why would they eat crow?

OJ got off on murder, that didnt make him innocent.

BMarsh got off on domestic abuse, that doesnt make him innocent.

TailgateNut
anyone who thinks he'll avoid anymore trouble is as foolish as the women who continue to date/marry guys like BM

considering that he got into that slug fest with his fiance after having this trial hanging over his head tells me he's one of those incorrigable women beaters.

TD30

I agree I think they are planning on trading him now.

misturanderson
08-14-2009, 02:06 PM
Who said he wouldn't be found guilty? How is that the same as saying that he doesn't deserve to be paid like a top 5 receiver until he proves that he can play after his hip surgery as well as prove that he can stay out of trouble with the law for more than 5 consecutive months? I think most people believe that his ex was trying to extort him (which isn't mutually exclusive with feeling like he probably did hit her at some point).

TailgateNut
08-14-2009, 02:06 PM
Hahahah dumb b****, thats karma alright. Have fun flipping burgers for the rest of your life.

What a fitting moniker for you. Baby TO , AKA Baby Asshole.

baja
08-14-2009, 02:07 PM
Maybe GM Jay will make a play for him

dbfan21
08-14-2009, 02:08 PM
Go suck a cock. This just means he'll be more of an ass than he has been. Validating his behavior surely will not help the dillwad act like a mature man.

Speaking of being an ass...calm down. Did you want him to get convicted? He was tried by a jury of his peers and he was found not guilty. If there was enough evidence to convict him, they would have.

I don't think I said anything wrong. I am glad the drama and distraction of this court case is over and we can talk about FOOTBALL and not legal stuff. The crow comment is related to something funny said in another thread.

Rulon Velvet Jones
08-14-2009, 02:08 PM
Troubled Denver Broncos wide receiver Brandon Marshall has been found not guilty of battery in an Atlanta jury trial that could have had a huge impact on his NFL future.

Marshall was being tried for two counts of misdemeanor battery for an incident that dates back to March of 2008.

He was accused of striking his former girlfriend, Rasheedah Watley, and leaving several cuts on her mouth.

The trial started on Thursday and included testimony from Watley, her two sisters and the reporting police officer.

Jurors received the case after closing arguments this (Friday) afternoon and quickly returned with a not guilty verdict.

This is significant for Marshall's future as NFL commissioner Roger Goodell said he'd base any future discipline of Marshall on the outcome of his trial.

Tombstone RJ
08-14-2009, 02:09 PM
Good for Bmarsh! Now we shall see if Roger G. is just going to let this whole thing slide, or if he might impose some kind of suspension based on BMarsh's previous history...

c_lazy_r
08-14-2009, 02:09 PM

Very nice...

c_lazy_r
08-14-2009, 02:10 PM
hey, everyone deserves a 7th chance.

You guys brought your A game today. ROFL!

BabyTO
08-14-2009, 02:10 PM
What a fitting moniker for you. Baby TO , AKA Baby a-hole.
Suck a dick, beyatch! :yayaya:

mr007
08-14-2009, 02:11 PM
considering that he got into that slug fest with his fiance after having this trial hanging over his head tells me he's one of those incorrigable women beaters.

You mean the alleged slug fest where cops admitted they did something completely wrong by arresting him? ::)

bronco militia

doh! :rofl:

UberBroncoMan
They probably saw the bite marks, eye jab wound in the pics of Marshall and thought he got the worst end of the bloody lip incident.

Liquid Courage
08-14-2009, 02:12 PM

is that all we're up to now? some of his previous accusations where someone was obviously out to get him or he was simply mis-understood must've been expunged . . .

for all those in favor of BM's eternal innocence, may you all have daughters . . .

outdoor_miner
08-14-2009, 02:12 PM

Yeah - this was pretty bad in my opinion. He finally leaves his ex (which he clearly had a turbulent relationship with), and then can't even stay out of trouble with his new girl for a year? He seems to have serious issues. I know it was quickly dismissed, but still... Seems like he should avoid screaming matches in the middle of the street for a couple years

PS - Not judging the guy, and I hope he works his issues out. Just seems that he clearly has problems.

PPS - As a Bronco fan, I'm happy he's not guilty. As a human, I hope the jury made the right decision. We'll probably never know.

mr007
08-14-2009, 02:13 PM
I don't see why we would be trading him away now..... he needs to come in and start kicking ass.

ludo21
08-14-2009, 02:13 PM
Lets hope this is the end of this crap and he can get back into TC now

HILife
08-14-2009, 02:14 PM

I dought it. Xanders hasn't wrote up the new contract yet.

BroncoBuff
08-14-2009, 02:14 PM

This.

TailgateNut
08-14-2009, 02:15 PM
You mean the alleged slug fest where cops admitted they did something completely wrong by arresting him? ::)

Every ****ing thing this asshole has done from his college day to date has been "alleged". He's just a fine young man who's misunterstood.Hilarious!

Tombstone RJ
08-14-2009, 02:16 PM
is that all we're up to now? some of his previous accusations where someone was obviously out to get him or he was simply mis-understood must've been expunged . . .

for all those in favor of BM's eternal innocence, may you all have daughters . . .

A good parent would be able to teach his/her daughter the difference between being in a good relationship and being in a bad relationship.

Many women just don't "get it" and they keep going back to the same type of guys over and over.

If BMarsh did instigate the fighting then hopefully R. Watley has learned that she should avoid men like BMarsh in the future...

ghwk
08-14-2009, 02:17 PM
Goodell will smack him down anyway. Over under on a 3 game suspension?

DarkHorse
08-14-2009, 02:17 PM
http://media.abum.com/image/1161.jpg

outdoor_miner
08-14-2009, 02:19 PM

He was already suspended for this. The additional suspension was only going to happen if he was found guilty (or if he accepted a plea).

tonngo0
Goodell already suspended BM for that. Now let's see if BM can get out of McD's dog house. Like the Denver Post said ... "Providing, of course, he can leap over Jabar Gaffney on the depth chart."

hambone13

Yeah, like Rod Smith.

TailgateNut

I know deep within my heart that if some asshole were to ever hit my daughter, he better get to the police station before I get to him. That's a guarantee, and there wont be any excuses accepted.

Tombstone RJ

He certainly has the power to do this...

baja
08-14-2009, 02:20 PM
Is Marshal worth a 1st and a 3rd?

TailgateNut
08-14-2009, 02:21 PM
Yeah, like Rod Smith.

Hey dumb****, how many times did Rod make the headlines. At least his gray matter was able to process right and wrong. I don't think Bowel Movement has any functioning gray matter.

mr007
Every ****ing thing this a-hole has done from his college day to date has been "alleged". He's just a fine young man who's misunterstood.Hilarious!

I'm not saying that. I'm sure there is a gray area which we really don't know, but it gets kinda silly when people just go off and take everything that is "alleged" as the complete and utter truth.

I'm not saying he hasn't been an idiot, I'm just saying that you're going a bit overboard.

Greybeard
bomb! although tailgate nut has a valid point

About the cock, or about the behavior? http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh256/AZDynamics/Smilies/heh.gif

-----

Liquid Courage
A good parent would be able to teach his/her daughter the difference between being in a good relationship and being in a bad relationship.

Many women just don't "get it" and they keep going back to the same type of guys over and over.

If BMarsh did instigate the fighting then hopefully R. Watley has learned that she should avoid men like BMarsh in the future...

you should walk a mile in someone's shoes before you presume that women who don't/can't leave an abusive relationship just don't "get it"

i agree that education and parental guidance is important, but empowerment is twice that; and placing blame on a woman when physical violence is the case is simple cowardice. there should be NO excuse . . . PERIOD for BMarsh or anyone else!

Hercules Rockefeller
PPS - As a Bronco fan, I'm happy he's not guilty. As a human, I hope the jury made the right decision. We'll probably never know.

Since I think he did it, even as a Bronco fan I'm not sure I'm happy he was walked.

WolfpackGuy
08-14-2009, 02:22 PM
Can you then hold out after not actually holding out?

bronco militia
Yeah, like Rod Smith.

rod smith got in trouble one time for verbally abusing his girlfriend.

that was it

one and done.

but bm deserves a 7th chance :thumbsup:

Liquid Courage
I know deep within my heart that if some a-hole were to ever hit my daughter, he better get to the police station before I get to him. That's a guarantee, and there wont be any excuses accepted.

damn right!

Mr. Elway
08-14-2009, 02:24 PM
You would think the guy was found guilty judging from many of the comments in this thread.

ghwk
08-14-2009, 02:24 PM
Goodell already suspended BM for that. Now let's see if BM can get out of McD's dog house. Like the Denver Post said ... "Providing, of course, he can leap over Jabar Gaffney on the depth chart."

Geez I can't even keep up with the guy anymore. Ok how about an over under for the number of weeks before he's accused of something again?

Paladin
08-14-2009, 02:25 PM
go suck a cock. This just means he'll be more of an ass than he has been. Validating his behavior surely will not help the dillwad act like a mature man.

+1

hambone13
Hey dumb****, how many times did Rod make the headlines. At least his gray matter was able to process right and wrong. I don't think Bowel Movement has any functioning gray matter.

There's just as many abusive crazy bitches out there as there is abusive assholes. BMarsh could have a problem picking a good woman as much as people give women a break for not being able to pick a good man. Since we'll never know, leave it alone jackass. He was acquitted and she admitted coming after him pushing and hitting him....

rastaman

Yep! Bmarsh can't wait to get out of Denver. Why should he want to play for douchebag fans in Denver who have been hating on him!!!!

PAY THE BROTHA!!!:giggle:

TailgateNut
08-14-2009, 02:27 PM
Since I think he did it, even as a Bronco fan I'm not sure I'm happy he was walked.

I'm on board. I just think he's scum and will continue to be a stain on our organization.

dbfan21
08-14-2009, 02:27 PM
I am so glad the season is finally here...so we can stop ranting on threads about stuff like this.

I just want to talk about football and how the team looks and what our chances are of being competitive in the next few years. I hope tonight's game will turn everybody's focus off of the domestic violence soapbox and hypothetical parenting examples.

Sometimes this place can get so dramatic. Sheesh! :peace:

Tombstone RJ
08-14-2009, 02:29 PM
I know deep within my heart that if some a-hole were to ever hit my daughter, he better get to the police station before I get to him. That's a guarantee, and there wont be any excuses accepted.

Great lesson for your kids.

TailgatNut's Daughter: "Dad, Billy has been hitting me."

TailgateNut: "I'm gonna kill him! Where's the baseball bat?" (TGN then storms out of house with bat in hand to "solve this problem'). He then finds Billy, beats the living bejeezus out of him and promptly gets thrown in jail for assault and battery. Billy's parents are now pressing charges against TGN, and Billy has apologized to TGN's daughter and they are still seeing each other.

So, what has TGN's daughter learned: nothing.

dbfan21
08-14-2009, 02:30 PM

TailgateNut: "I'm gonna kill him! Where's the baseball bat?" (TGN then storms out of house with bat in hand to "solve this problem'). He then finds Billy, beats the living bejeezus out of him and promptly gets thrown in jail for assault and battery. Billy's parents are now pressing charges against TGN, and Billy has apologized to TGN's daughter and they are still seeing each other.

Ha!

Paladin
08-14-2009, 02:31 PM
I don't see why we would be trading him away now..... he needs to come in and start kicking ass.

They don't have women on the other teams......

Chris
In other news

"Marshall’s hip is healthy. He is expected to return to the practice field this week.

Great13

Ding Ding Ding...

We have a winner!

TheDave
08-14-2009, 02:32 PM
Right or wrong... This is good for the Broncos.

rastaman
08-14-2009, 02:32 PM

That would be great! Bmarsh needs to continue rehabing his hip injury. Besides why should Bmarsh rush back to catch Oatmeal Ortons girlie passes.

Why rush back when Denver hasn't given you a new contract. After all, Denver has under paid the last two years.....a 3rd year won't make a difference.

Hey Bmarsh.....heal up dude! See ya after week 8! and then put up stats like a 4th round draft pick....after all thats how you're getting paid anyway. LOL

Greybeard
08-14-2009, 02:34 PM

I remember my maternal aunt's hubby belted her around one time. My dad
found out and picked him up off the floor and slammed him against a wall.

No more abuse. Problem solved.

-----

Sassy

:wiggle::welcome::spit:

supermanhr9
I bet she just slipped on a Mcdonalds wrapper then accidently punched the tv, causing all these injuries.

rastaman
08-14-2009, 02:35 PM

Hopefully TGN's daughter knows how to deploy the "Rope-a-Dope"! At a moments notice.

rastaman
08-14-2009, 02:35 PM
I bet she just slipped on a Mcdonalds wrapper then accidently punched the tv, causing all these injuries.

Its all about "Talent & Balance"!!!

Rock Chalk
08-14-2009, 02:37 PM
You know what cracks me up?

Everything about you retards.

You guys are arguing with each other over something none of you know the true story on.

Greybeard
08-14-2009, 02:38 PM

You guys are arguing with each other over something none of you know the true story on.

I've had mixed emotions. In fact, I got very emotional.

Slapped myself in the face three times . . .

-----

baja
08-14-2009, 02:41 PM
Yep! Bmarsh can't wait to get out of Denver. Why should he want to play for douchebag fans in Denver who have been hating on him!!!!

PAY THE BROTHA!!!:giggle:

Ya never mind he might be suspended and hasn't been able to practice due to a phantom injury he should be paid anyway. Screw the contract

supermanhr9
08-14-2009, 02:42 PM
BMarsh needs to stay away from McDonalds

bronco militia
08-14-2009, 02:43 PM
http://www.drewlitton.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/blindfoldcontest.gif

lex
08-14-2009, 02:43 PM

Take it easy, TailgateOvary. No need to frown.

wolf754life
08-14-2009, 02:45 PM
time for bmarsh to be a pro.... time will tell....

rastaman
08-14-2009, 02:46 PM
Ya never mind he might be suspended and hasn't been able to practice due to a phantom injury he should be paid anyway. Screw the contract

Yeah I know the so called Phantom injury the Bronco medical doctors told Bmarsh he had last year, which later turns out to be a hip injury!

PAY THE BROTHA!!!

Ambiguous
08-14-2009, 02:47 PM
http://www.drewlitton.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/blindfoldcontest.gif

Huh?

lex
08-14-2009, 02:47 PM
time for bmarsh to be a pro.... time will tell....

No, its time for bmarsh to be all pro...SUPERSTAR!!!

baja
08-14-2009, 02:51 PM
Yeah I know the so called Phantom injury the Bronco medical doctors told Bmarsh he had last year, which later turns out to be a hip injury!

PAY THE BROTHA!!!

Still a good chance he is suspended for several games where should we forward the check?

UboBronco
08-14-2009, 02:53 PM

I agree with this. I really thought it would be a hung jury, which means all 4 women and all six men on the jury could not agree on this, yet... ALL OF THEM, agreed on not guilty. So again, we do not know the entire story, so let us move on and hope that Marshall has matured and is ready to play some ball and show he deserves a new contract for playing football.

Dos Rios
08-14-2009, 02:54 PM
Is Marshal worth a 1st and a 3rd?

We need to throw in a 6th to make it work.

outdoor_miner
08-14-2009, 02:55 PM
Still a good chance he is suspended for several games where should we forward the check?

Where are you getting this? The NFL was pretty clear that he was only going to get suspended if he was found guilty (or possibly if he accepted a plea). His suspension last year took this incident into account.

dbfan4life
08-14-2009, 03:35 PM

So you really believe that story that the police witnessed said slugfest and nothing came from it? Really? You think if I hit my wife in the presence of a police officer, I wouldn't be charged with something? BMarsh may have hit his girl, ha may not have. But to use that incident as validation is just plain retarded.

Mr. Elway
08-14-2009, 03:55 PM
http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site36/2009/0814/20090814__Broncos-Marshall-TrialA~p1.jpg

http://i4.fc-img.com/CTV02/Comcast_CIM_Prod_Fancast_Image/97/840/1233262155936_83InsideActorsStudio_mif_290_210.jpg

bombquixote
08-14-2009, 03:59 PM

PAY THE BROTHA!!!

He gets paid once he's stayed out of trouble long enough for the Broncos to feel confident that they're not pissing into the wind with this kid. Rather, that's when he gets traded.

Tombstone RJ
08-14-2009, 04:17 PM

Isn't the OMane set up for fans to discuss, conjecture and post comments about all things Broncos related? That's what I thought, retard...

Hogan11
08-14-2009, 05:05 PM
He gets paid once he's stayed out of trouble long enough for the Broncos to feel confident that they're not pissing into the wind with this kid. Rather, that's when he gets traded.

Quoted for truth.

rastaman
08-14-2009, 05:35 PM

Good luck with that theory Mr. Bently!!! Broncos can give Bmarsh a behavior intensive NEW contract that would make him the top 5 WR in the league. So if the Broncos are foolish enough to use your contract talks they will find themselves pissing in the wind as well.

Bmarsh has something much more powerful than the 4th round pick salary/contract the Broncos are paying him and its called pure athleticism, leverage and youth! And so long as BMarsh can stay healthy over the next two or three years, he will get his big signing bonus and long term contract with either Denver or another NFL team.

Point is, NFL teams already know what Bmarsh brings to the table and are always looking for that talented player that could put them over the top! If the Broncos are too stupid, ignorant and arrogant to realize this, BMarsh will find a another city to play in!!!

rastaman
08-14-2009, 05:38 PM
Isn't the OMane set up for fans to discuss, conjecture and post comments about all things Broncos related? That's what I thought, retard...

The Orangemane wasn't set up as a meeting place for gullible-robotic-monolithic fans to voice their delusional college atmosphere circle jerk w/o differing of opinions from other Bronco fans.....plain and simple.;)

JJJ
08-14-2009, 05:39 PM
Marshall needs to start spreading the love instead of the backhand. Like my man Cromartie.

KevinJames
08-14-2009, 05:46 PM
give this man a damn contract and lets play some football!

Popps
08-14-2009, 05:55 PM
Why would they eat crow?

OJ got off on murder, that didnt make him innocent.

BMarsh got off on domestic abuse, that doesnt make him innocent.

Exactly.

Lolad
08-14-2009, 05:56 PM
Pay him now!

Popps
08-14-2009, 05:58 PM
So you really believe that story that the police witnessed said slugfest and nothing came from it? Really? You think if I hit my wife in the presence of a police officer, I wouldn't be charged with something? BMarsh may have hit his girl, ha may not have. But to use that incident as validation is just plain retarded.

No, you're right.

Normal people are arrested for altercations with their wives all the time. I'm sure Idiot and his wife were just minding their own business and the cops threw the cuffs on them.

Funny, I've lived 15 years longer than Brandon and have never been accused of touching a woman in my life. Yet, he can't get through a week without some sort of ****-up.

But, it just must be the rest of the world picking on poor Brandon. I'm sure this is the last legal trouble he'll ever have. ::)

mr007
08-14-2009, 06:01 PM
No, you're right.

Normal people are arrested for altercations with their wives all the time. I'm sure Idiot and his wife were just minding their own business and the cops threw the cuffs on them.

Funny, I've lived 15 years longer than Brandon and have never been accused of touching a woman in my life. Yet, he can't get through a week without some sort of ****-up.

But, it just must be the rest of the world picking on poor Brandon. I'm sure this is the last legal trouble he'll ever have. ::)

Popps you need to get something to take you to a happy place. Go smoke some weed or something man.

JCMElway
08-14-2009, 06:03 PM

Why would bmarsh naysayers eat crow? He still has to prove he's gonna be a team guy and get his @ss on the field. It's his attitude that has been most troubling. I think most would agree that his acquittal was a slam dunk, no matter what your opinion of the man is.

Popps
08-14-2009, 06:10 PM
Popps you need to get something to take you to a happy place. Go smoke some weed or something man.

You kidding?

You won't find many happier than me. I've been absolutely blessed in my life.

Sorry, that still doesn't make me want to cheer for woman-beaters or worship thugs.

Does that equal happiness? Worshiping thugs? Maybe I missed that memo.

mr007
08-14-2009, 06:21 PM
You kidding?

You won't find many happier than me. I've been absolutely blessed in my life.

Sorry, that still doesn't make me want to cheer for woman-beaters or worship thugs.

Does that equal happiness? Worshiping thugs? Maybe I missed that memo.

It's just your consistent complaining about specific players and generalizations that lead me to make that statement. I'm sure you're chillin' in a snuggie of happiness..... like others around here, you speak as a be all, know all as to the situations of certain peoples lives when the truth is you really don't know.

TailgateNut
08-17-2009, 09:15 AM
No, you're right.

I think DB is attached to BM's nutsack.