PDA

View Full Version : How would you rank these RB's?

listopencil
08-13-2009, 09:15 PM
I was watching some college football before these guys were drafted and I remember thinking Felix Jones looked like a better back than McFadden. I posted my opinion over at the Planet, made a lot of sarcastic remarks about McF's lack of vision, said that I would rather have Jones. Of course several people called me and idiot and whatnot. I was just thinking about this while watching them again tonight. Now that I've seen Hillis, Jones and McF play- I'd pick them in that order. What say you, denizens of the Mane?

Bronco Boy
08-13-2009, 09:23 PM
McFadden is the best back by leaps and bounds. He just plays for a ****ty team.

RhymesayersDU
08-13-2009, 09:26 PM
It's Hillis and then 2 other scrubs.

HILLIS!!!!!1

listopencil
08-13-2009, 11:27 PM
Heh, didn't expect quite so even a split in votes...

lex
08-13-2009, 11:34 PM
Is this to take into account salary/draft position (ie bang for the buck)?

listopencil
08-13-2009, 11:43 PM
Is this to take into account salary/draft position (ie bang for the buck)?

When I posted it I was thinking along the lines of best at performing their individual jobs/roles and how much of an effect those roles had on their respective teams. I love what Hillis brings to our team and I'm impressed with Jones' vision and body control. McF didn't impress me. Seems raw and runs blind/dumb.

Take it however you want it though if you want to make a different point. I was hoping to stir discussion more than anything else. I figured a poll would let the more casual people chime in and anybody that wanted to could make a comment as to why they picked the way they did.

listopencil
08-14-2009, 11:59 PM
Should be obviously Hillis first after watching them all again.